New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default In the Dead of night.

Waking before noon is always such a hassle. Some idiot wizard decided to send his raven familar to find you again. You look forward to killing them both.

A single note falls from the raven's beak as it flees your no longer motionless physique. The note is a standard kill request. Some senator in the Chamber of Standards and Order (a one Percivel Knokhiem). The body is to never be found, and it would be ideal if the death took place within the next week (and by ideal, they mean double the bounty of 1KPP).

Spoiler
    Show
    Out of Character speech should be done in spoiler boxes. In-character dialogue should be done in color. I call Red and Gold for NPC speech.
    Spoiler
    Show

I won something!
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: In the Dead of night.

The assassin rises from his bed. Another day has begun in this grand city.
    "I'll kill that damn bird one day. Maybe I'll have my 'friend' in the guild look out for a bird flying overhead during his morning rounds."
    He begins eating a loaf of bread from a meager pantry.
    Lets see, lets see, The Chamber of Standards and Order. should be interesting enough. Certaintly not too much of a chalenge
    After some reflection, The assassin walks over to his closet of many, many different genders, colors, and sizes of cloths, and begins to ponder who to become first.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Could I have some info on The Chamber of Standards and Order. Also I am away from my lovely firefox, so I may have some spelling errors in this post, I will edit and fix them on my first opertunity

3. - Top - End - #3

Spoiler
    Show
    For information on a topic in current events, you will need to make an appropriate check (knowledge local or gather information). Either process can be broken down to roleplaying, thus negating the need for a check. Historical data can be found in a library, and if you simply state that your character is spending some time there, I will flesh out the needed details. In general, the city has three political power centers: A group of Knights, and Group of Wizards, and a City Senate composed of individuals elected through one process or another. The Chamber of Standards and Orders is likely under the Wizards as a committee dedicated to the standardization of magic.

Sort of like a political form of NIST in the US.
    Spoiler
    Show

I won something!
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4

Spoiler
    Show
    Did you need more information?
    Spoiler
    Show

I won something!
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

I am just slightly put off that my information seems to have been left out, your offer of letting us flesh out the city was what drew my storyteller's eye. If it isn't there, I'm going to leave you to the other campaign

6. - Top - End - #6

your information is currently stored in a now dead hard drive. Send it again and I will make the nessesary changes.
    Spoiler
    Show

I won something!
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sent the file to you