New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Evolight Inner Plane

Turn 1.6, Tumulose Delta, 3A

Dimos nodded slowly. "I see. You have no reason to trust me but neither do I wish to make you lazy and spoiled by solving all your problems for you. In a future shaped by my presence however, these unsafe areas will fade away from the land and into a distant memory."

"But I can suggest a way for you to help your elder yourselves." Thinking for a few seconds, Dimos came up with an idea that might work. "You sink into the ground because you are heavy and the ground is weak. Now, you can't reduce your own magnificent size but it is possible to make the ground stronger."

Looking around himself, Dimos continued. "There are not very many big trees around here but with my guidance you will be able to find some. Go out, Tumulose, and bring back some trees! They will make the ground stronger and once you can walk on the soft-sticky land. Nothing will happen to your beloved elder in your absence, I will make sure of it."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

Turn 1.7, Tumulose Delta, 3A
    It takes quite awhile for the Tumulose to collect enough tree's. They are slow creatures, and prone to eating bits of the trees that they are dragging along.
    But after several days, they have collected enough to create a bridge out to, and around the trapped elder. It takes much pushing and prodding, the tree covered mud creaks and groans under the weight of the massive Tumulose, and the air is filled with sounds of cracking twigs, and hardened shells pushed to their limits, but eventually, the Elder is freed, and he slowly works his way across the makeshift bridge, and rests on the firm grassy ground for the first time in many many days. After a short rest the elder looks up at Dimos and says "I wrong. You help us. You not large, you very smart. Did what all us not able. You now elder." After a few more minutes of rest the exhausted elder looks over the rest of the Tumulose gathered around. "I promised. You all want kill tiny-biting-critters. I know. Water. Sit water. Water fill shell. Kill tiny-biting-critters. Maybe take long. Days. But all tiny-biting-critters gone. Long time." The Tumulose nod their heads at the elder, silently accepting what he said, and as they leave one by one, Many of them thank Dimos for his help, for saving them all. But for every grateful word that he hears, he see's 3 more Tumulose nearly nod their heads at him, and hears within his heart the kind of thanks that a being might hold for a miracle they did not understand. How long their worship will last, nobody could say for sure, but for now, most of the Tumulose who have seen the wonder of the Storm-bringer, will revere him as an elder for the rest of their lives.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dimos now has 10 worshipers among the Tumulose, out of the 13 that surrounded the trapped elder at the Delta. The only Tumulose who do not worship him now are the elders, who by his own request view him also as an elder, making him and them equals.

Turn 1.8, Tumulose lands, 3A
    Across the great open plains, many more Tumulose can be seen doing something that before would have been almost unthinkable. They are bathing. The mighty behemoths can be found sitting in shallower rivers, and lakes, just allowing the water to lap over their enormous shells. Those who were paying close enough attention would see that tiny holes across their enormous shells start spewing forth tiny ants, many of them already drowned, and the rest incapable of reforming any kind of colony. A bi-product of this new behavior is of course that the Tumulose now frequently have water dousing their shells. Encouraging the various plant growths that latch onto their irregularly shaped shells.
    Faster than a speeding wombat, more agile than a drunken Giraffe, able to leap off tall buildings in a single bound, it's PANTSMAN!!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

Turn 1.2, Perivigilo, Twomoons clan, Dimos, 1A

<<Hmm...Let's say it's dusk. Still bright enough that the Perivigilo don't want to venture out, but the lightning will still look pretty imressive. And the Perivigilo can come out of their cave later on in the conversation.>>

Moon's Gift speaks, shock registering in his voice. "Other creatures? Not like us? We know of more of us in the mountains, but there are others not like us?"
    It pauses for a moment, thinking over Dimos' words. "If there are other creatures in these mountains, do they bring the storm to us? Have you come to bring us to battle against those who honor Sun, Moon's enemy? Do they cover Moon to try and kill us, who worship truly? Moon's servant, will you help us kill those who honor Sun?"
    Last edited by GreenDelusion; 2009-01-25 at 07:56 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34

Turn 1.7, Tumulose Delta, 3A

After nodding in approval to his new followers among the Tumulose and bowing slightly towards the elders present, Dimos dissolved his avatar in silence.

"No, the other creatures are not on the mountain, here are nothing but the Perivigilo." Dimos replied. "The others are spread out across the lands, far from here. We will not battle them, not unless they bring the fight to us. Simply honor me like you honor the Moon and I will assist you, come storm or sunshine, for she has given me the power and responsibility to do so."

Dimos found that it was easy to come up with words as long as he spoke his mind, just replacing his own trust in Fate with the Perivigilo's trust in the Moon.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Bugbear in the Playground

1.2, Khiir pack 3, Eliyanna Shadran

Liguu swells. "Khiir know we are special. No one like us! We are stonger than any Beast!"

At this, the Khiir behind Liguu coughs back something trying to escape her throat, and Liguu looks back to her. When he turns again to face Eliyanna, his face is a little more somber.

"There is one Beast we cannot scare, Other Eliyanna Shadran. Strongbeast not afraid of Khiir, not of Flaming. They hunt us sometimes. You say you can help us? Help us defeat Strongbeast!"

Presently, a noise can be heard in the forest, moving closer. It is clearly several creatures, and Liguu turns toward the sound and calls out: "Master Viikh! There is a creature here, not prey I think, not Beast. It calls itself Other Eliyanna Shadran. It wants to help. I told it to talk to you." Out of the darkness, then, come about fifteen more of the Khiir, a couple quite a bit smaller than the rest, and one a full head taller. As the others swarm into the nesting site and a couple bring hunks of fresh, dripping meat to Liguu and the other Khiir who had remained behind, this tall male turns to Eliyanna.

"I am Master Viikh," the creature says. His voice is imperial, somehow, deeper than others Eliyanna has heard so far. He is tall--for one of these creatures, anyway, which makes him still considerably smaller than Eliyanna. The scales on his forehead are crimson, and he reeks of blood. "Why have you come? How can you help me?"
    Last edited by Dr Bwaa; 2009-01-25 at 11:32 PM.
    For people who enjoy reading or writing.

Spoiler
    Show

Awesome banner/avatar by El_Frenchie!

Play chess? Look me up! (bwaa)

Formerly known as lordhenry4000

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

Moon's Gift seems puzzled. "The other creatures are not on the mountain? Somewhere else? We know little of the land beyond our mountains...Servant of the Moon, you bring us great knowledge. We will honor you, Messenger of the Moon."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dimos now has 48 worshippers (1.5 population units) among the Perivigilo.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground

Brisivous Turn 1.2, C3, Unknown Khiir pack

He waits for the creatures to come, but instead he hears the creatures running away. "Well that didn't go well. I think I better try a different tactic." He begins to follow the Khiir with his hands up in an unthreatening manner. I hope they come soon. he thinks.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

1.2, Khiir pack 3, Eliyanna Shadran

"Help you to defeat the Strongbeast you say? Hmm..." Eliyanna seems like she's about to say more when the other Khiir return. She respectfully steps to the side, allowing the Khiir to move unimpeded. She waits until she is addressed by the Master before speaking.

"Master Viikh of the Khiir. I am Eliyanna Shadran, an Other. I say this because I am not from this everything. I am from another everything. As I told Liguu, I am smart. I can teach the Khiir how to hide, how to trick. I can help you catch food. And...I can help the Khiir survive the Strongbeast!" She pauses to let that sink in.
    Seek ye not the source of honey, lest ye find it.

-The True Jerian Rumple

9. - Top - End - #39

"That is well." Dimos replied. "Spread the word of me and my promises among your people all over the mountain. Your honor strengthens and humbles me but the Moon and myself will require much strength to stop the false gods and help your people prosper."

"You will be mine and the Moon's representative among your people, the first among equals. Let everyone know what we have spoken of so that they all get their chance to honor the Moon properly."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

End of Turn 1, Start of Turn 2

Three of the Immortals have descended upon the mortal plane, where the species have reacted to them and their surroundings.

Dimos has felt the first power from mortals surge through him, while the Tumulose have managed to deal with their ant problem. Meanwhile, the Perivigilo have expanded their territory.

The Map

The Immortals who now observe their scrying pools may notice something new as they observe the Inner Plane. Four points are marked and are spread across the isle. They are not able to zoom in enough to see what they represent..

OOC

You can wrap Turn 1 things up in next posts, just try to do this swiftly and move on to Turn 2 business.

Since none of the Immortals have researched a miracle or crafted an artefact, they all get 1/2 a teaching point.

If you explore one of the points marked on the map, please indicate this clearly.

Remember to update your status post.

Next turn will start in 3 full days.
    Last edited by Zweanslord; 2009-01-27 at 05:26 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41

Turn 2.2, Point of Interest in Perivigilo Territory, 2A

Curios about the mysterious point, Dimos' avatar materialized in the hills south of the Perivigilo Mountains and headed for the location marked in the scrying pool. Along the way he waved at some Perivigilo's to follow him.

Spoiler
    Show

@GreenDelusion: I'm just guessing that Dimos sees some Pervigilo along the way, if you feel otherwise, just tell me and I'll edit the post.
    Last edited by Lykainon; 2009-01-27 at 02:32 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC

Lykainon, it is now Turn 2 and the point marked appears in Turn 2, so you can't visit it at Turn 1. Also, next time please add the point in the header of your post. You can determine yourself if you see some Perivigilo, since Dimos determines where he manifests after all..

Turn 2.2, 2A, Point of Interest, Dimos, Perivigilo?

As Dimos moves towards the area the point had marked, he notices it is a windy day in the hills. This will give any Perivigilo some nice chance to glide on the wind after him. Eventually, Dimos spots something which does not belong amidst the hills. As he looks over the landscape, something remarkably red springs out and in sight. What seems to be a red scarf hanging from a rock and bellowing in the wind seems to be up ahead.

Last edited by Zweanslord; 2009-01-27 at 02:26 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43

The red object confused Dimos. It cleary didn't belong in the surrondings. Was it perhaps made by one of the other Immortals or even his own Mistress, Fate?

Whatever it was, it didn't seem very dangerous so Dimos moved closer and closer to it, eventually reaching out to touch it.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

Dimos stepped forward as the scarf waved in the wind. He touched it and he felt the scarf's texture was unnaturally soft. Feeling more of it, he noticed that it seemed soft, but sturdy. However, if Dimos would eventually do more and try to pull the scarf from the rock, getting it loose, he would notice it seemed to be stuck. No matter how much Dimos would pull or try to get it off the rock, he can not get the scarf loose. This despite the fact that the scarf seems only loosely wrapped around the rock..

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tumulose, Turn 1.END
    The changes to the Tumulose have been slight, but noticable to those paying attention. Due to the forced interaction of nearly the entire species, the normally quiet Tumulose have started to develop more of a language, and compared to earlier, they have made leaps and bounds in developing an almost acceptable form of communication. Furthermore, the same interaction, and group problem solving(or group, problem pondering at least) has helped the Tumulose to develop a better understanding of their surroundings, as well as of themselves. The strangest, and perhaps most unexpected change however, is not in their minds, but upon their backs. Where normally the Tumulose's shells would support one or two small patches of grass, or perhaps a stunted bush, they now find themselves almost covered in greenery. The water that they now frequently bathe themselves in, in the hopes of drowning out ant infestations, also serves to water the various seeds that manage to land upon the dirt deposits that collect in the irregular indentations upon their shells. While anyone who had seen a Tumulose before would still easily recognize them, their camouflage is slowly improving, and now as they sleep they more accurately appear as a small grassy hill, largely made of rock, but not entirely out of place.

EP Expenditure
    Spoiler
    Show
    2 Point in brain->4
    3 Points in Language->4
    1 Point in Camouflage->4
    Last edited by Rogue_Dragon; 2009-01-27 at 04:35 PM.
    Faster than a speeding wombat, more agile than a drunken Giraffe, able to leap off tall buildings in a single bound, it's PANTSMAN!!

16. - Top - End - #46

Dimos tried pulling the scarf loose, first gently then harder and harder. It was stuck to the rock like a mountain to the earth it stood on. Most peculiar, indeed.

In a last attempt to get it loose he raised his hand and within moments it was sparkling with bolts of lightning. After a moment of hesitation he released the lightning at the rock holding the scarf. With a thundering sound it struck the target, sending dust and smaller stones into the air so not even Dimos could see the result right away.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: For those of you not keeping tabs on the Immortal Status thread; yes, Dimos can shoot lightning now, courtesy of his loving followers. Weeee!

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

As the dirt and small rocks were flung to the side, Dimos noticed that the dust quickly dissipated. With the wind currently in the air, that was no wonder. When the rocks came in view again, he noticed that the scarf was looser now and the rock showed the spot where the lightning had struck and flung the rocks to the side.

The scarf, for all intents, seemed to be loose enough to just pull up from the rock. However, if Dimos would try, he would fail miserably. Almost as if the laws of nature were against him, the scarf would not go loose from the rock, despite it looking to be hanging incredibly loose. No matter if Dimos pulled and tried to push the scarf up, it would not budge even an inch.

To blast the rock with lightning again would be an option, but there seemed to be a high chance that if the scarf got loose from the rock by such a blast, the wind would take it and blow it away.

18. - Top - End - #48

After evaluating the situation Dimos grabbed the scarf with his left hand, wrapping it tightly around his wrist for better grip. With an expression of total focus he then placed his right hand directly on the stone beneath the scarf, closing his eyes.

"Mistress..." He prayed, whispering so no one in the surrounding area would hear him. "Grant me the strength to fulfill this in your name."

He stood silent for a few moments before channeling all the lightning he could muster directly into the rock, sending dust and loose rocks flying in all directions.

19. - Top - End - #49

Brisivous 1.END, 3C

Finding no one he sighs and dematerializes.

Brisivous 2.0, 2C

After seeing the spot from his pool he materializes near it and heads toward it.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Dust, dirt and rocks were being spit out as lightning struck the rock. The scarf was loosened from the rock and it waved in the air, tugging it along. And then, something out of the ordinary happened. In the usual situation, Dimos should have held the scarf as the now released end waved in the wind. In this situation, however, the wind caught the scarf and tugged it in the air. It was lifted up and it flew in the wind, as if it was not being held by anybody. Unfortunately, it was and Dimos was yanked along, pulled in the air as if he was not even there. It was not even as if Dimos was weightless and holding it, but as if he was not even there. The scarf was just blown in the wind and Dimos was just tagging along for the ride.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, I guess now we do need to know if any Perivigilo have come along and is going/wants to do anything. If so, they can attempt to do something about the situation too.

Turn 2.0, 2C, Point of Interest, Brisivous

As Brisivous heads towards the spot in the forest, he walks by the trees. The foliage blocks much of the sun, with only a few rays passing through. It seems quiet, with only a few noises. Mostly the leaves rustling a bit, but only a bit as there is not much wind. Eventually though, Brisivous finds himself at a glade. In the center, a stone stands and in it, a sharp iron sword resides. The blade seems extraordinary and a work from a true master. The light of the sun seems to take special attention of the blade in the stone at the center of the glade, basking it and drawing anybody's attention easily.

Last edited by Zweanslord; 2009-01-27 at 05:53 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground

Turn 1 END, Perivigilo
    The Twomoons clan begins to spread the worship of Dimos through the mountains, accompanied to Dimos to prove the truth of their words. Although travel through the mountains is slow, word spreads through the Perivigilo of Moon's powerful new servant. However, most perivigilo simply see Dimos as an extension of Moon's power, and continue to worship the moon directly. ((Ups worship of Dimos to 2 pop. units total, but I think communication is still too slow for the whole group to be honoring him at this point.))

EP Expenditures
    Spoiler
    Show
    +2 points to Brain-->4 total
    +1 point to Hierarchy-->3 total
    +1 point to Culture-->2 total

Turn 2.2, Perivigilo, 2A, Dimos, Scarf
    On his way to the mysterious object, Dimos encounters several members of the Lowpeak clan on a hunting expedition. Although the hills have less food than they had expected, the renewed moon exposure has made them much more energetic. While most of the Lowpeaks either do not believe Dimos is a servant of Moon, or simply choose to worship the moon directly, three of the hunters eagerly follow Dimos on his journey.

When the group reaches the scarf, the perivigilo stand back, unused to such color. However, when Dimos is swept away, two of the three glide after him and try to grab hold of the scarf as well, while the third follows behind, trying to look for more perivigilo to help out.
    Last edited by GreenDelusion; 2009-01-27 at 06:23 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

Brisivous 2.0 2C

Who could have made this fine article of war. Hee slowly walks over toward the blade, but stops. Cautiosly looking around for another immortal he moves even closer before stopping again. He moves next to the sword and grabs the handle.

23. - Top - End - #53

Turn 2.2, the skies above Perivigilo Territory, 2A

If it hadn't been before, the fact that the scarf was pulling him across the skies made it very clear that the strange object didn't abided any normal rules. It was unlikely that Dimos would get control over it by physical force. Lyckily, physical force wasn't his speciality.

Instead, Dimos focused intensely on the scarf, trying to connect with whatever spritual forces that lied within it.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Turn 2.2, 2A, Point of Interest, Dimos, Perivigilo

When the Perivigilo grab the scarf, they soon plummet to the ground as gravity seemed to work normally on Dimos again. To them, the scarf feels soft and sturdy, although after they have touched it, the scarf seems to shine for a moment. As Dimos landed on the ground, he held the scarf, which seemed to have become a normal scarf again. It cared that it was held by Dimos again and was no longer able to pull it away. Then, Dimos reached an epiphany, as he knew what this object now was..

As Brisivous grabs the handle, he feels nothing really special except the realisation what kind of master work this must be. With a keen eye, he sees the sharpness of the blade, the extraordinary sturdiness and the ergonomical fit of the handle. When Birisivous tries to pull the sword from the earth, however, he achieves nothing. It seems to be stuck completely in the earth, not moving an inch, no matter how Brisivous would pull or push. It is as if it is stuck within this entire world..
    Last edited by Zweanslord; 2009-01-27 at 06:38 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55

Having realized, at least partly, what the scarf was, Dimos wrapped it around his neck and turned to the remaining Perivigilo.

"Thank you, my friends. Tell others of your people about this. This peculiar item is an omen from the Moon. She is telling us that we are on the right path. You will accomplish great things, Perivigilo."

Having spoken Dimos' avatar dematerialized.

Turn 2.2, Point of Interest, 2C

The air seemed to grow thicker as Dimos' avatar rematerialized in proximity to another one of the strange points. In this forest he had no followers to assist him and he hoped that retrieving this item, or whatever it was, would prove easier than the scarf had done.

OOC: Artifacts and such are supposed to go along with dematerializations, right? If the scarf for whatever reason doesn't, ignore the second part of this post and imagine that it instead says that Dimos returns to the scarf.

26. - Top - End - #56

Knowing brute force wouldn't work. He uses his Manipulate Earth miracle to move the stone around around the sword, loosening its hold the sword and then he tries to pull the sword out again.

Spoiler
    Show
    I hope this works
    Last edited by Gourtox; 2009-01-27 at 07:07 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

Turn 2.2, Perivigilo, 2A

The perivigilo lucky enough to have accompanied Dimos return to the Lowpeak clan and tell the rest of the clan about the magical "soft hide strip" that rides the wind like a living creature. Although some think that the three hunters are crazy or lying, those among the Lowpeaks who already worship Dimos see this as more proof of his divine power.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground

Turn 2.0, Tumulose lands, The new generation
    As the eldest pass on, and the youngest grow into their shells and start to truly mature, they learn from the elders that still remain. They learn the language of their kind, they learn how to find food, how to avoid the dangers of the land, and many of them hear of the great Dimos. However like many of their teachings, Tumulose are not particularly strict in their teachings, and many of the younger generation hear the tales, but put no real stock behind them. It's not that they don't believe in Dimos, it's just that they have little care for what he did for the previous generation, and few Tumulose are far-sighted enough to realizes that he could help them out as well.
    Spoiler
    Show
    In effect the entire population has at least heard of Dimos, but only about 1/4 of the increased population will start to worship him due to learned respect.

Turn 2.2, 3A-3B, The slow expansion
    As new generations are born, and the population of the Tumulose increases, the amount of space they have at their disposal decreases. What once seemed appealing feeding grounds start to feel crowded to the solitude loving giants, and so, like many other creatures, they start to move on. The plains of 3B once seemed to infertile for the Tumulose to truly want to live there, the rivers are few and far between, leaving little growth except wide open fields of grass, as far as the eye can see. Some of the Tumulose however are not perturbed. Four in total trod their way across 3B, searching for whatever streams, lakes, or oasis they can find, and making themselves a new home. Of those four, two of them worship Dimos, and while the others by now have at least heard of him, they have yet to personally accept him as more than a figure from the past.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Bugbear in the Playground

Khiir, Group 3, Turn 1 Wrap-up

Master Viikh considers Eliyanna for over a minute before giving his verdict, during which time all the other Khiir come over and stand behind him, watching intently. "How can the Khiir defeat Strongbeast, Other Eliyanna Shadran? We will listen to what you have to offer us."

This group of Khiir will listen and attempt to learn from Eliyanna for as long as she remains with them, trying to learn whatever she tries to teach them (if it will help them to defeat the Strongbeasts).

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know how I missed your post for so long! Sorry about that!

Khiir, Turn 2 Update

As the young replace the old, the packs of the Khiir grow larger and younger. There are at least two clear reasons for this. One: Many of the new generation have been very quick to pick up the Flaming abilities of their parents. More , more powerful Flamers in a pack allows that pack to hunt larger, stronger prey, and even some Beasts who not long ago thought to steal Khiir eggs and young. Better hunting has allowed the packs to swell in number.

The increased prevalence of Flaming, however, especially amongst youngsters, has caused an uptick in the forest fire frequency. While luckily nothing disastrous has occurred so far, the elders are worried for the future, and the elders themselves are disappearing at an alarming rate: as soon as a Khiir can no longer run as fast as its pack or produce flame, it is generally only a short time before some predator, lucky or desperate, makes a grab for it. Indeed, no solution has yet been found for the Strongbeasts, which continue to prey on the Khiir, and more Strongbeasts seem to appear each week.

One proud male has told stories of when he and a couple friends went into the woods, alone, and found a Strongbeast nest, with a baby Strongbeast inside, sleeping next to its mother. This Khiir and his friends claimed, when they returned triumphantly to their pack, that they had slain the Strongbeast young! But few, if any of their pack members believed them, and the pack Master beat the tale-telling Khiir for his stupidity, his recklessness, and his disobedience.

This young Khiir, whose name is Khoraag, stood up after his beating, and declared that he had told the truth. Turning, he appealed to his friends, and declared that he was leaving, if the elders he answered to could not see new wisdom in front of them. Five of his best friends--the ones who had accompanied him in the first place-- left with him, with the intention to put an end to the Strongbeasts, to become strong enough to slaw them--they just knew it could be done.

Allowed to leave, the sextet ran into another pack of Khiir on their way towards unoccupied lands. When asked how they were traveling with so few, Khoraag replied, "We left our pack because they were weak of mind. We go to put an end to the Strongbeasts." Upon laying out their plan, most of the pack, including their Master, agreed with Khoraag's old Master--he was suicidal. However, this Khiir's diplomatic streak shone through, and when he asked his pack if there were any who thought this plan of action possible, several responded. These were allowed to leave the pack, swelling Khoraag's new pack (for he was unquestionably the Master) to ten members, as he sets out into unoccupied territory in search of strength.

Spoiler
    Show
    Khoraag's new pack (pack 14 now) is headed into 2C.
    Last edited by Dr Bwaa; 2009-01-28 at 04:29 PM.
    For people who enjoy reading or writing.

Spoiler
    Show

Awesome banner/avatar by El_Frenchie!

Play chess? Look me up! (bwaa)

Formerly known as lordhenry4000

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

At first, his plan seems to have success. No longer does the sword seem stuck in the world as it nudged downward a bit. It seemed that it was loosened and that a quick pull would get it loose. But, unfortunately, Brisivous' pull could not get it loose. This seemed remarkable to him, as it seemed that the sword would be easily pulled out, even on closer examination. But no matter how much Brisivous would pull or push, the sword would not budge even an inch. It was as if the sword was ignoring Brisivous' being..