New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Demon Summoning...Is that an Extra-Curricular? IC

It was a early Monday morning, the start of the school year. Students get on the bus, Teachers get in their cars.

All breath a sigh. Whether of annoyance or of anticipation depends on the person.

Something seems more...sinister this year about Centerton Area Highschool. The sky seems a bit darker, the leaves on the trees less green. The building itself doesn't help the atmosphere. Large and Brick, with two stories.

Large windows glare as the students pass through the open maw of the doors to the center hall, to the left is the main office to the right is the gym.

Several bulletins reminding students of their new homerooms and announcing the hiring of several new teachers and guidance counselors. The lighting seems to flicker once or twice and then glow dimmer.

The year has begun...
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Demon Summoning...Is that an Extra-Curricular? IC

Kat readjusted her backpack, ready for another enjoyable year. Her cheerleading outfit was folded at the bottom of her backpack, under the textbooks and school supplies. She whistled happily as she walked up the stairs.

"Come on, Austin!" She grinned angelically at Usariel, using her nickname for the demon just to annoy him. "We don't want to be late, do we?"
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Z.V. carried his books in a heavy backpack as he walked into the school. He carried his books everywhere, he didn't even remember the locker combination he'd gotten, not that he cared. He didn't have time to visit his locker every time he needed anything, so he just carried it all with him. He adjusted the cap on his head, a New Jersey Devils cap, and flashed his seemingly perpetual sneer. "Lets see what I've got first period"
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-21 at 09:56 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Ms. Ophelia Crum, the schools permanent hall moniter, stopped Z.V. "Your going to have to put those books in your locker" she said pleasantly.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

"Of course we don't," Usariel responds in a level tone, seemingly unperturbed. Either he's harder to irritate than that or he's just doing well at hiding it this time. He adjusts the thin sweater he's wearing. Didn't want to trust the hiding of his scales to just a measly t-shirt...

"So many...things to do, yes, Katherine?" He gives a smile that is an odd mixture of charming and threatening, seeming to radiate both trustworthiness and lack thereof. That's how he generally smiles. In a lower tone, he asks, "Anything besides 'Austin' you want me keeping in mind?"
    Witch Hunter Avatar by Dr. Bath
    FFRP:
    Jacob Morin
    Jason [Trinity]
    Alamar
    Hyde

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Z.V. looked up at the woman and arched one of his eyebrows. He drawled out in an accent typical to Northern Jersey "Really, Do I have to? I mean, I'm carryin' em all in my backpack."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Ms. Crum shook her head "nope Sorry, ever since all the school shootings, bags are not aloud during the school day. Girls can't even have purses"

Her eyes had opened wide, she was very convicted,

- SurlySeraph

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Z.V. held up his hands in mock surrender, his smug sneer still plastered on his face. "Alright lady you win, So ah, coulja point me to the main office, I can't really remember where my locker is, or the combination for that matter."

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Ms. Crum looked surprised "Well sweetie its right isnside the main doors, can't miss it"

- SurlySeraph

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

"...Not really. Just behave yourself, and don't get in trouble."

With a grin, she walked through the doors and started heading to class. Who knew what was going to happen today?
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground

Saleeh the Defiler

Saleeh walked in with a small smile and a keen fashion sense. The monster wearing the flesh of a teenager licked his lips as a reflex and began to walk smoothly down the hall to his first class. The man who summoned him worked here, the patsy that had freed him. All he had to do was stay in cover and help him out and eventually this place would dance to his tune, and have a melody of glorious moans. His tongue parted lips again at the though.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

Usariel, who happened to have his first period with his summoner, walked alongside Kat. He shook his head at her words.

"You know very well I can't entirely 'behave myself' if I am to remain here."
    FFRP:
    Jacob Morin
    Jason [Trinity]
    Alamar
    Hyde

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Z.V. shrugged. "If you say so lady." He walked down down to the main office and addressed whoever is at the desk. "Uh, hey, yea, I'm going to need my locker combo and number, I seem to have misplaced them"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Mr Humas, or at least thats what it said on his nametag looked up a rolled his eyes "Kids these days can't hold onto anything" he turned and opened a large book "Name?"

- SurlySeraph

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Z.V. sneered merrily at being referred to as one of "these days kids". "Uh huh, the names Z.V. That's Capital Z, period, Capital V, Period"

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Mr Humus looked up in apparent scorn and looked back in the book "Ah, here" he roughly passed a small piece of paper to ZV "There, and don't lose it this time!"

- SurlySeraph

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Z.V. Nabs the paper. "Yea sure, I'll do that, or not do that. Whatever." He then proceeds to his locker and stuffs... er... stows, his books in his locker.

18. - Top - End - #18

Saleeh the Defiler

Saleeh eventually makes it to his first class. With a curious glance he inspects the class for any 'talent'.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

First period for Saleeh is Honors English, which is taught by another new teacher. Her name is Ms. Evens and she is young, 24 straight outta college.

Besides from that, the class is what you'd expect from a honors class....

- SurlySeraph

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Z.V. now without any of his books, or any the other items he had sought to bring with him, headed for his first class too. He put his arms on the back of his chair in a smug gesture and sneered, leeringly, at the rest of the class.

21. - Top - End - #21

Saleeh the Defiler

Saleeh casts a look over the Honors Class. By the time he was done here, this would be the cool kids, he mused to himself. Then he eyed the teacher, and walked swiftly over to greet her.

"Enchanted." Saleeh spoke, giving her a small bow, "What god or motal man saw fit to grace us with such a lovely instructor?"

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

( is there any specific shedule you would like to assign Warren for his "work"?)

Warren looks up at the grim building, a rare grin on his face. He sees this year as a chance to have his twisted fun. His morbid games will soon begin. While he must support that filthy beast Saleeh, his true interest is something deepr. Something darker.

Time for work. Warren whispers under his breath. He continues to walk to the administration office ( or anywhere similar ) To check in and find his office. Briefcase in hand.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Saleeh

Ms. Evans blushes lightly but shakes her head "pleasure to meet you...but I'm not sure if thats appropiate"

Ironically a split second later ZV walks in, its his first class as well.

As the two of you go closer to each other strange chill goes up your spine...but then vanishes.

Warren

Mr Humus looked up as Warren walked in "Ah, Warren I presume, good to see you" and he went back to work.

(Nope, do what you want.)

- SurlySeraph

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

( well since I have no DIRECT shedule....)

Warren ignores the distant man. Then heads off to tour the campus at his own leasure. ( Umm where would his office be? )

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Near the main office, in the section for counselors...

- SurlySeraph

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

( ah well ok then )

Warren will take a tour of the campus ( give me a short break down of the major/minor facilities)

And after he has wasted sometime, he will set route back to his office.

*sigh* They reassigned me to a dump like this?

27. - Top - End - #27

Saleeh the Defiler

"Merely commenting on the obvious, my dear. You'd have to be a blind tongue-tied foo-"
    Saleeh trails off as he notes ZV, but he lets it pass. "I'll take my seat." He allows her, and then does so, sitting somewhere near the back next to a girl.

"Why, hello there, cuteness." Saleeh directs at them.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Samantha

Chuckling at Usariel, Samantha quickly made her way to her first class - Honors English. She'd done her best to get into the class, and she'd earned it. She only just got there in time!

All the seats up front were taken, so she grabbed the closest to the front she could find, pulling out pencilcase and notebook. Unfortunately, it appeared to have put her next to someone whose mind wasn't on the class...

She sighed. "Good morning." Of all the luck - she had to sit next to the flirtatious twit...
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Ms. Evans looks flustered, but as you walk away she breaths a sigh of relief.

She turns to the class "Welcome back to school, I'm Ms. Evans, and I'm sure we are going to have a marvelous year!"

WWareen

(I'll have ta' think about that...)

- SurlySeraph

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Usariel

"Yes, quite marvelous," Usariel mutters with a sly grin. An Honors class. Perfect. Here was where all the "good kids" were. At least, good for now...

He takes a seat somewhat near Samantha. He spares a glance over at the interaction between her and the boy hitting on her, but mostly he takes general look around the classroom.
    FFRP:
    Jacob Morin
    Jason [Trinity]
    Alamar
    Hyde