New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Demon Summoning...Is that an Extra-Curricular? IC

Spoiler
    Show
    I'd like to post, is it OK? I wasn't there for the start, I didn't have computer access for a few days.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

(Perfectly fine Brom)
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Saleeh the Defiler

"Seems as if you're a little stressed." Saleeh continued in a smooth voice. "I know ways to help with that." The demon continued, smiling a wide smile at her and stroked his chin.

4. - Top - End - #34

PaladinGuy

Lance took a seat in his class, giving a quick apology to the teacher for being late. He knew she'd let it slide; it was well known to his teachers that he had a lot that he was up to, but as long as he continued to ace these classes and turn everything in at least relatively close to on time, no one cared.

He noticed some new additions. Carefully, he cataloged them in his mind. He looked across the room to Z.V. -- his demon. He hadn't started any fist fights yet; excellent. Lance had thought of dismissing him initially to see if he couldn't try again -- a demon who's goals were tied to becoming the most hated creature in the room was...dangerous.

But anger was controllable. Anger was easily satiated. All he had to do was give direction to this creature who wanted to be loathed; in a way, he made the perfect fall man for anything Lance screwed up at. Lance could pin everything on this new creature, and Z.V. wouldn't fight it -- he'd roil in the ecstasy of it all.

He just needed to make sure he didn't become the one satiating the creature. Control; it was all a matter of relaxation, hard/soft resistance; firmness without emotional investment.

He overheard the boy flirting with the girl; only three seats up from him, directly in his line of sight. He could see the boy's expression.

Horny bastard. If he could stick to keeping this only in the hallways.

Deftly, Lance ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook that he would use for the classes assignments, wrote, ''Think about humping her after the class and not during" and threw it up three seats as a paper airplane, then calmly folded his arms on his desk and looked up, as if nothing had happened.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Warren

There are three main hallways, the administration hallway, the gym/pool hallway and the English hallway. The second floor has the auditorium, the Science and math classes.

The Cafeteria takes up the back of the bottom floor, and is bordered by "Special" rooms, for arts and so on.

There is a computer lab upstairs.

Honors English

Ms. Evans clears her throat again "Well I would like to tell you the rules, so we can all have a fun, productive year. One, no talking when others are talking. Two, always be respectful to myself and your fellow classmtes. Three, participation is a grade so pay attention"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

After warrens short self imposed tour he finds himself at what he can only assume is his office. According to the plaque on the door anyways. ( unless its locked ) Warren will then enter, set down his breifcase, and set some tasteless bobbles and such on his desk, as well as a few inspirational posters on the wall. He has a basket full of smiliy face pins as well, and a large collection of papers in his case.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Z.V. Sneers at the class. He sets his elbows on the table and leans toward Saleeh. He too had felt the chill as he entered the class, but he had a different way of dealing with it. "Hey love bird, just remember to keep it in your pants till we're gone alright?"
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    School out? cause there seems to be a lack of students

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    School out? cause there seems to be a lack of students

10. - Top - End - #40

Spoiler
    Show
    I've been waiting on the girl he was flirting with to post.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry 'bout that, been horribly busy lately...

Samantha

Sam snorted in disdain. "Stressed? I'm just trying to focus on our teacher, thank you very much."

Samantha turned away from the flirt and focused on Ms. Evans, scribbling down notes in her notebook.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

12. - Top - End - #42

Saleeh the Defiler

Saleeh scowled at the meddlesome fools, and winked at Samantha. "As you wish, angel. Perhaps later." He said, leaning back in his chair and watching that hot teacher move.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

(wheres the DM?)

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

(Right here...I'm kinda relying on player interaction here....not much to do. Just assume the teacher is talking)

- SurlySeraph

15. - Top - End - #45

PaladinGuy

((I'd say that an external event is required, people are kind of doing what they're characters would do already and within the context of the scene none of us would choose to do more.))

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, no offense to anyone but seeing as how this game seems dead, I am going to respectfully drop out.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I guess we are going to have to call it. It seems to work better in person.

- SurlySeraph