1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default From Rags to Riches

Spoiler
    Show
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102607

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright lets start this off right. First I want your sheets entered into a spoiler box with your first post. Second instead of having a seperate thread I would like OoC chatter in Spoiler boxs. It seems more sensible.Finally I am going to try not to railroad you, so of course if your group of PCs wish to be in any parties/affiliations please state so before your first post.

Midnight, MiddleVale. It comes to no surprise that a such as MiddleVale would be alive at night. The many travelers, adventurers, merchants, even the occasional noble all must pass through this city to make it to their next destination. As a cause, this city is almost constantly alive.

The city market, which surronds the great magician Gran's tower, is full of hussle and bussle as many barter, chat, argue, entertain, and all sorts of commotion.

You find yourself within this mass of noise infested area. you walk among the many of MiddleVale. For whatever purpose you have found your way to this excited city, matters little.The night is fun, you are young, and the future holds no bounds.

But through the noice and chaos something goes wrong.After an immense explosion, you see debris fall to the ground, a few are immediately killed, others run and hide. The crowed is quickly dispersing.You look up, you see the top story of Gran's tower engulfed in flames. Debris are raining down left and right.

( The tower stands approx. 3 stories in hieght. or 60feet )

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: From Rags to Riches

Spoiler
    Show
    Pfft, I was getting to it. No need for PM proddings.

For reference he has only his bag and a mace hanging from his belt. No armor, shield, food, or alchemical items.

Cassius

The bald priest had been out gathering some alchemical reagents for his forays into alchemical science the next day when the night lit up in a ball of flame. Despite being nowhere near the tower itself the force of the explosion sends him sprawling to the ground with ringing in his ears. Slowly pulling himself up from the ground he glances to the burning tower and runs towards it to see if he can offer any healing to the injured.
    Last edited by Tacitus; 2009-01-29 at 12:18 AM.
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=103779
    Just to make sure you have it. Darien hasn't got round to finding an inn yet, so he's got everything on his equipment list with him.

Darien

He jumps off the cart he hitched a ride into town with, thanking the merchant, and looks around. After being alone on the road for several months, only stopping briefly in villages, the sheer amount of life overwhelms and delights him. He finds a building on the edge of the market, and is about to lean against it. The explosion cannons him into it, slightly dazed. Shaking himself, he charges toward the tower, already digging in his belt pouch for his bandages.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Cassius- You look about the now more chaotic marketplace. There are many citizens running and hiding, expecting the worst. A tragic site unfolds before your eyes. The debris that was launched from the tower now lays atop the bodies of many of the market goers. From a single quick glance you see at least 30 in the immediate range of site either dead, trapped, or injured.

Darien Passing through the wreckage you see many dead or scared people. at first its hard to press through the mass of frightened civilians, but within seconds your at the door of the tower. It is a 10 foot tall Iron double door.