I have compiled a list of every formation that I could find, plus the ones that I created myself. I cannot detail each formation in just one post, but I can list their names and detail one each of those I found and those I created myself. Others will follow as time allows. Some of the ones that I found are woefully incomplete or have contradictory sources. If you have created your own sphere formations I want to know about them.

Radiant (Middle) Triad
Arcane Inner Flow
Arcane Outer Flow
Leshy Cluster
Mystaran Cluster
The Maelstrom
The Black Flow
Gate Cluster
The Pearls
Bandor Cluster
Inner Triad
Outer Triad
Beacon Cluster
Beacon Quadrangle
Phlogiswamp
The Zodiac Formation
Fernill Cluster
Monkey Triad
Upper Triad
The Nest
Zorten Pentad
Reilgisar Pentad
Single Sun Quadrangle
Lower Quadrangle
Phay Riss Cluster
The Orchestra Pit

Radiant (Middle) Triad is comprised of Greyspace, Krynnspace and Realmspace. The fact that it is sometimes referred to as the Middle Triad implies that there are at least two other triads, and that they are on approximately opposite sides of the Middle Triad. There are many spheres said to be close to one or another Radiant Triad spheres. The Astromundi Cluster, Greatspace, Moragspace, Shadowspace, Pathspace, Heartspace, Arkaelaspace and Refuge are the ones that I could find agreement among at least two sources that they had direct connections to any of them. Charspace and Hyrkulspace are given by only one source, and the sources disagree on the location of Pathspace.

Fernill Cluster is comprised of eight spheres that could be said to be roughly arranged in a cube shape. They have maintained their positions relative each other for at least 1200 standard years, and almost certainly longer than that. The spheres are Alstromoeria, Blue Ring, Jasgi Fernill, Cugryspace, Hrammokspace, Mhuviwaspace, Nineshires Sphere and Xlyme. Each sphere in the cluster has fairly strong phlogiston currents to the nearest three of the other spheres in the cluster. None of the spheres in the cluster have phlogiston currents to spheres outside the cluster that are greater than median in strength. Four of the spheres, Jasgi Fernill, Hrammokspace, Alstromoeria and Nineshires Sphere, lie really close to the “galactic ecliptic”, for lack of a better term, that is more or less defined by the Inner and Outer Arcane Flows. Blue Ring and Xlyme lie below this ecliptic and Mhuviwaspace and Cugryspace lie above it. The Fernill Cluster is named for the infamous Fernill pirate dynasty which bases its operations at one time or another in each of these eight spheres, changing spheres every decade or so of standard years. While the dynasty maintains a strong presence in each of these spheres, they are not conquerors, keeping mostly to themselves unless a very rich prize presents itself. The main focus of their depredations are the spheres outside the cluster which can be easily reached from one or another of the spheres within the cluster. This includes spheres another step out from those immediately accessible by direct connections to the Fernill Cluster. A few of these spheres include Ebonstar, Kahadthrumspace, Kalbrein, Port Morbidshire, Tudreme and Yacenmoril. The dynasty was established about 1200 standard years ago by the infamous elven pirate Mumriceaephrulil Fernill, who was also a prolific bard. A great many of her songs are sung to this day not just in this little cluster of spheres, but also in such distant spheres as Tiosony, Lilomothenzigol, Darnannon and throughout the Vodoni Empire. Currently, the dynasty is run by Avaleaerinath and Gathililtheraeal Fernill, the twin daughters of Haeanvrigorisha and Eltheaelelthinil Fernill. The parents may yet resume their control of the dynasty should the twins or their brothers manage to rescue them from the clutches of the Imperial Elven Navy, which now holds them in preparation for a trial and presumably eventual execution. The twins younger brothers, Vreaelithangrithan and Throdaearimidthrael, are currently scheming to engage in just such a rescue.

I plan to add a few details on the spheres mentioned above that I have created, but I am out of time for now.