New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Star Nova Saga IC

As she spots Nocens, she faintly cries out to him Hey Grudge boy, and smiles with a clearly enervated look. She feebly limps toward Nocens while holding her side and as she nears him, collapses at his feet.

For DM only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Im making it seem as though i passed out

Bluff
    (1d20+12)[30]
    Last edited by Baki; 2009-04-06 at 05:00 PM.

2. - Top - End - #182

Nocens directs Mortan to lift her up and says, What happened and where is the informant?!
    Last edited by Vodicle; 2009-04-06 at 02:41 PM.

3. - Top - End - #183

As she is being picked up, she wakes up and says jokingly How about you take me inside first, you know maybe even get me a glass of water, insensitive...*murmur*

Ill explain everything once we're inside with the Teiflings, I dont want to have to explain it twice

4. - Top - End - #184

Nocens commands Mortan into the shack and directs him to drop Talas onto the floor. He then proceds to take out the scroll and call? the teilfings.

5. - Top - End - #185

Unngh, couldn't be anymore gentler huh?

So where are the Teiflings? and Lansite? ...And who's this, Gandalf the grey?
    Wow Grudgy, you really attract the men don't you.

Anyway, do they have any Aid kits laying around here? Im pretty battered.
    Last edited by Baki; 2009-04-07 at 05:06 PM.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

I assure you I am not a grand elf but a pure blooded Killorean but allow me to introduce, I am Gaul-vo-dan. Your body seems in rough shape but it looks like you haven't lost an ounce of your spirit. That's good seeing as it's the most important part and much harder to procure a remedy for. He gently pushes Mortan out of his way and stands over Talas[COLOR="blue"]*mumbling* scuse me mr. no soul[/I], [/COLOR] Here allow me.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casts Cure Moderate Wounds (2d8+8)[14]

7. - Top - End - #187

Thank you for your decency, I am Talas, Ace Artist, I am pleased to meet you. So where'd you come from anyway, are you just a passerby in this horrid place these criminals call a society? or are you a local residence in this area, if so I apologize ahead of time, I kinda lump everyone in this city under the same category

8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

I am a traveler of both distance and minds. My people live in a far away place tucked away from civilization in harmony with nature and the spirits whom resides inside. That is where I lay residence with my loving wife. As it seems our paths are intertwined and I have a feeling it will be like this for some time. Now we know each other I am led to my next question of what happed to you?

9. - Top - End - #189

It's a long story, I'll explain everything as soon as the Teiflings return, it doesn't seem as though their here at the moment

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

After waiting a few more minutes they see one of the teiflings come running up. Where is he? she says flatly, glareing at Talas.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #191

Talas meets the Teiflings glare with a glare of her own and smirks at her.
    She then begins mocking her Where's the love?

Moments later, Talas gathers herself, brings herself up to her feet and asks
    Where is the rest of you? Ill explain everything as soon as your other counterparts get here mocking the fact that she is a triplet
    Last edited by Baki; 2009-04-15 at 10:48 PM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

My sisters have more important work to do then to listen to your story. Now make your report. The tiefling replies her voice cold.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #193

Woah, no need to be tight, anyway, I was heading back to your boathouse with the unconscious, restrained Darfallen.

When I was nearing the town, The Darfallen awoke and I decided to interrogate him, out of curiosity. I was able to pry the information you needed, but while I was speaking with him, he cut himself loose and attacked me, thus these scars.

Unfortunately, he gave me a hard time and he refused to surrender, so. . . I nullified him of his existence.

Whatever the case may be, we have our prize, his invaluable piece of information. Firstly, do you recall that Gotrat Leftenant you wished to know of? Well unfortunately for us, its a Mindflayer...

Apparently, It is the creature that keeps them hidden from the world and each other so its members can't betray the gang.

The Mindflayer uses its powers to serve as a communictation relay between the upper levels of the gang and the grunts. Without it the Gotrats would be forced to come out into the open thus allowing our faction to finally strike back effectively.

The Mindflayer is living in an abandoned tavern not too far from the market, he apparently also said that this "piece of equipment" is of great importance to the Gotrats, meaning that it will be heavily protected.

So, my next question is: What is our plan of Action

Spoiler
    Show
    Just in case you forgot I already rolled my bluff check, and in case you didn't get it, Im referring to the Mindflayer as a "piece of equipment"

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

The teifling stares a Talas for a second before replying, a shame about the darfellen but I suppose someone as stubbron as him wouldn't survive. As for the plan of action you three rest while we try and get some more information about the mindflayers defences. So for the next couple days relax, get to know your newest companion, and try and track down the Leinad.

Spoiler
    Show
    Just tell me when you want to fast forward to the next meeting with the tieflings.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

15. - Top - End - #195

While you guys wait here I am going to check out the tavern's defences with Gaul-dan

*Nocens goes to the tavern with Gauldan at night!

16. - Top - End - #196

Ok Iam going to head out for a bit I'l be back in a while

Spoiler
    Show
    nocens leaves for an actual tavern to get more zombies

17. - Top - End - #197

Talas wraps her arms around the shoulder of the Teifling and whispers to her,
    DM Only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Im going to keep an eye on those two, just in case we do get in to trouble, is there anyway we can contact you? or do you want to just tag along, might as well get some information out of this

18. - Top - End - #198

After Careful Thinking, Leinad realizes his dreams of a Legendary vest where one can immediately replenish wounds and provide superior protection is non-existent. He begins a search for a simple magic item.

For Everyone
    Spoiler
    Show
    Finally have my computer back after all this time..... missed a lot. had to get all the books again. Hopefully i can get re-introduced.... sorry for all of this.

Only searching for "Ring of Feather Falling" for now. Not high enough level for the other items.

i'll be posting everyday from now on. won't be wasting your guys time anymore.

19. - Top - End - #199

Nocens wanders around town searching for what he is looking for.
    Spoiler
    Show
    zombie search (1d20+1)[7]

20. - Top - End - #200

I guess this will do
    If you want
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nocens uses the night caller whistle to raise the corpse and turn it into a zombie. He commands the zombie to remain hidden(where ever is available,a box, crate, underwater) until called upon.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

Lienad finds the ring with little problem and with some barters got it down to a decent price. After purchusing the ring he heads off to the boathouse but accidenty runs into Talas on the way there.

Meanwhile Nocens had Morton bury the corpse so the whistle could be used. While this was a simple task it was a little frustrating to find an area that had some dirt in the city. The new zombie was half rotted, missing half an arm, facial freatures and half a foot, and had aquired a horrible smell. The zombie was also weak due to its long exposure to water.

Spoiler
    Show
    Newest zombie is only 1hd before being risen. Ring cost is same price in the book.

Baki Only
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm afraid I can't accompy you right now, and if you need to contact us Ill have the lizardfolk tail you. Just keep him out of trouble. The tiefling whispers back before leaving. Only the last sentence has any emotion or empthasis in it.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2009-04-26 at 12:00 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

22. - Top - End - #202

Now thats done I'm ready to go.
    Nocens goes home and announces hes ready.

23. - Top - End - #203

Leinad waves out to Talas "hey, my apologies i did not return earlier to discuss our mission, I had to deal with numerous tasks. However, I assume you came back safely with the informant?"

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know if this is the right thing to say, since everybody is in a different time, so i assume this is right after the meeting.
    Last edited by Mr.Clean; 2009-04-27 at 05:39 PM.

24. - Top - End - #204

Hoping that Nocens, and more importantly, possible Gotrat spies, would not notice Leinad's call to Talas, she frantically waves her hands to him, gesturing him to quiet down but realizes that it must be futile. She says to herself Hopefully no one heard him spill that last bit about the informant

Talas slowly exposes herself out of hiding, only a couple meters from Nocens while shaking her head. She scratches the back of her head and greets Nocens and then quickly turns to Leinad with a dirty look Ughh, you idiot, "THANKS ALOT" for blowing my cover, I cant believe your stupidity, what if a Gotrat spy heard you...
    Last edited by Baki; 2009-04-27 at 10:46 PM.

25. - Top - End - #205

" well someones P-M-Sing". However, he realizes that is not a proper way to greet a friend, although thats what Talas did, and he apologizes for his rudeness and for speaking so openly about their mission. "sorry, i should have kept quiet. Didn't mean to blow your cover(?)" But based on your response, you don't, it seems like you came came back safely with him, since you did not want anyone to hear about him...Oh, by the way, i mustered up the courage to buy these for you - I knew you'd need them, since you've been like this all week."

Leinad kindly offers Talas a box of newly bought tampons

"Greetings Nocens, how are you tonight?"
    Last edited by Mr.Clean; 2009-04-28 at 09:54 AM.

26. - Top - End - #206

I'm Fine, mostly got some things done that I have been putting off, and I think I'm ready for our next assignment.

27. - Top - End - #207

Leinad's mind quells as it seems all is in stability, however, he cannot help but wonder what they both were doing out late at night? it also seems that he blew Talas's cover from not the Gotrats...but rather nocens. And deep down he has this unwanted feeling that something may have happened to the informant. Although these thoughts seem to be meticulously planned out, leinad eventually neglects these somewhat exaggerative circumstances.

Leinad responds to both contently "That's good to hear. So it looks like teiflings were pleased with the capture."

28. - Top - End - #208

What do you mean I have been like this all week, I havent even been with you guys for a week so how would you know, and more importantly were have you been, I heard you disappeared for the past few days, and if you want to know about the current situation were in, ask one of the Teiflings or Nocens or that Mutant Lizardman thingy Nocens found and whats a T-A-M..P-O-N?

29. - Top - End - #209

Once again, Leinad's curiosity is aroused, as it appear No one can answer his his question.....or rather they are avoiding it. Suddenly he feels his conscience screaming out to him so loud that he can no longer ignore it. He decides to ask what he fears most....

"my apologies Talas, i was only trying to be humorous, since i have have not seen you two in a while. please don't be disappointed at me."

Leinad eyes glow as he whispers a few words and watches as the tampons burn in a small glowing flame, until they are reduced to ash, and carried by the wind.

"I Have uneasy feeling that something has happened to the informant... can you both kindly inform me of whats happening? I believe it would be rude to awake the contact or the teiflings at this time of night."

for everyone
    Spoiler
    Show
    I already know whats happening,if you guys can just do that "....and so thats what happened" thing that cole made up so we can move on, I have some questions..
    Last edited by Mr.Clean; 2009-04-29 at 08:24 AM.

30. - Top - End - #210

While you were gone Talas appeared covered in blood and told us...(see post 193)