New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Animation Goddesses

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherErekose View Post
    Miriya? She was a dynamite front runner, until Max effectively emasculated her, if you catch my drift.
    True, but Kazianna never had that problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Surprise! View Post
    If the metal golems had dance fight, then the rest of the 'rock' ones would too. And I don't think swayying and nodding (Soft) or flailing around and licking the floor (acid) would count as real dancing.

And windmilling is not metal dancing, try that at a show and enjoy the kick in the head.
    Not sure why you quoted me on that, do you think by suggesting Judas Priest I'm advocating windmilling and Dave Matthews Band style "moshing"? Because I can assure you I am not!

2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 140 The Battle for Gobwin Knob, Page 127

Thriller. Yeah, OK, I can see that.

But still... it's not what I was anticipating, should the defenders take to dance-fighting.

They're the traditional bad guys. Monsters. And they need a dance.

I'd have thought that they'd do the mash.

They'd do the monster mash.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    Thriller. Yeah, OK, I can see that.

But still... it's not what I was anticipating, should the defenders take to dance-fighting.

They're the traditional bad guys. Monsters. And they need a dance.

I'd have thought that they'd do the mash.

They'd do the monster mash.
    OR....

Back to back
    Belly to Belly
    I don't give a damn
    'cause I'm stone dead already
    Back to back
    Belly to belly
    It's the Zombie Jamboree!
    Last edited by ShneekeyTheLost; 2009-01-30 at 11:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

Thriller has the more agressive feel though with the lunging side to side effects, and the sudden power to rip through foundations, several feet of dirt, (some times) concrete casing, and several inches of good oak.
    Yep, I'd say that the Thriller dance is pretty powerful.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by teratorn View Post
    I don't see any reference to OOTS in the hats. That's pretty standard stuff (usually that would have been a wolf or a bear).
    I think it's mainly the color: Belkar's swanky hat was orange, just like these are (by the way: I don't see Parson as much like Belkar at all, except for the hat). I'll happily admit it could very well be coincidence; it happens that I JUST reread that strip within the last week so it was fresh in my mind.

Wanda has lots of options while staying in the same general theme. Monster Mash and Zombie Jamboree have been mentioned; I'll add:

It's a dead man's party
    Who could ask for more?
    Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door
    Leave your body and soul at the door

Edit: If Wanda winds up doing Dead Man's Party, Sizemore should join in with Weird Science.
    Last edited by Ptorquemada; 2009-01-31 at 12:13 AM.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Barbarian in the Playground

Wow... I'm on an Erfworld thread, commenting on how awesome it was.

This is... Weird. I'm not used to really understanding it.

That was the awesomest punchline ever - and it wouldn't make any sense if there hadn't been the warning thing on the top.

Nice. This truly was one of the best comics, ever.

Props to you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Founder of the Oracle fanclub. To join put this into your sig and give yourself a title.

Court sorcerer of House Kato.

Tuna-preparer of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. I didn't.

Magioth made my avatar!

The SECOND member of the fanclub!!!

Sequinox

And the Dark Lord on his Dark Throneitp, where the shadows lie.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Halfling in the Playground

Awesome.

I'm certain that's the red-headed warlord in panel 5. We haven't seen many red-heads, and the figure seems to be drawn with a ponytail. Compare to page 117. Also from pages 117 and 118, and with less detail apparently 124 and 125, the red-head was talking to the two warlords who got nuked in page 126, and it fits what little we know of her character that she would go to the front rather than the rear.

I suspect things are not going to go well for her in the long run, but somebody's got to kick a little ass on the Coalition side, so I think we'll see her again before the end.

Separately, on my first quick read-through I thought the sound effect in panel 3 was "ra-dawg," which is a bit racy coming from a weiner-rammer. Closer inspection reveals it to be "ka-dawg," but with the top of the K covered I wonder if the creators didn't flirt with the idea before pulling back (or should I say pulling out?), or if I just have a dirty mind.
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss."
    -RAH

8. - Top - End - #218
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Godskook View Post
    But...just...it doesn't work...gah!!!!!

You may mean that in a valid way, but to me, that sentences is all kinds of wrong(so no, I don't catch your drift).
    Yes, Miriya being female can't be emasculated. I mean that Max did take the edge off of her, worse; She became a compliant little wifey, sorry to burn the coffee. The character just wussed out. Her fire was put out.

That's what I meant, nothing nefarious.

Speaking of emasculation:
    I cannot wait for Wanda to give Stanley his come-uppence. Something along
    the lines of, "Thirty dwagons?!? You left with thirty and return with six?!!?" Maybe she'll choke him like he did to Jack, nice and cartoony....

Course, there's a load of archons in the way ....

9. - Top - End - #219
    Banned

On one hand I enjoy the surprises. On the other hand, Parson's solution to every problem with *gasp! Previously undisclosed unit powers!* is getting old.

I have to admit I liked it better when Parson and Ansom were deploying actual tactics against each other. Parson targetting the siege, luring Ansom into a trap, and Ansom breaking free to smash his forces was much more entertaining to me than the current "make up a new rule every time Parson needs it" plot.

I just think more of the "rules' should be laid out, or at least foreshadowed before Parson employs them. Otherwise it feels like a constant deus ex machina.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lampert View Post
    Which does nothing to contradict her being the BBEG. I don't think she is, but, hypothetically, if Wanda is the BBEG then she wants Gobwin Knob to win this one, and she wants to end the fight with as many of her private toys still intact as possible and as few as possible of everyone else's toys intact.

That way her final Coup takes over a city with some power, and faces nothing much in the way of resistance. Her actions are entirely consistent with this interpretation.

We have no idea what units she might have been able to suggest the Tool empty his treasury to get, but what she suggested is one that she can probably handle herself at need (a perfect warlord rather than an unstopable fighter, unkillable defender, or a perfect caster).

She's perfectly willing to burn GK's air defenses to try to hit an enemy stack, "let's you and him fight". She wants the Tool to spend all his Smackers on a perfect warlord, "let's you and him fight". She's not happy to commit her own forces, the uncroaked or her hidden spells, which is perfectly consistent if she doesn't want to waste stuff she personally controls.

You're assuming that if she's the BBEG she wouldn't fight hard for GW, why? If she can take any faction over and from that foundation RULE THE WORLD (Bwah ha ha ha!!!) then she NEEDS GW to win as the next step of the plan, I don't think the RCC will ever give her power and influence comparable to what the Tool does. Thus crowning moments of awesum in defense of GW show she's seriously loyal ONLY if they involve her sacrificing something she cares about, which none of them have.
    Agreed, except I DO think it.

If you note, her army is getting bigger and bigger. Parson relies on it more and more. She conceals information, manipulates Stanley...

What makes you think she'd have a problem manipulating Parson?

Stanley? Petulant kid.
    Sizemore? Good hearted.
    Thinkamancer? self-preserving, but very down to business and forthcoming.
    Foolamancer? A romantic fool.

As a matter of fact, the only REAL bad guy on the "bad guy" side... Is Wanda.
    Last edited by Talic; 2009-01-31 at 02:02 AM.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    On one hand I enjoy the surprises. On the other hand, Parson's solution to every problem with *gasp! Previously undisclosed unit powers!* is getting old.
    What are you talking about? Undead dance fighting has been foreshadowed for ages within the strip itself. Not to mention the clear real-life parallels.

EDIT: Check the strip below, panels 2 and 5, they're practicing Thriller.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/erf0112.html
    Last edited by headhoncho; 2009-01-31 at 02:56 AM.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Banned

Dun dundda-da du da da-da duh

Man, i like his old stuff.

I wonder how the mechanics of dance fighting are different from normal combat? So...if Wanda was a master croakmancer but couldnt dance-fight, would her units till be able to?

As soon as i got Thriller out of my head, Dead Mans Party replaced it.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stormthorn View Post
    Dun dundda-da du da da-da duh

Man, i like his old stuff.

I wonder how the mechanics of dance fighting are different from normal combat? So...if Wanda was a master croakmancer but couldnt dance-fight, would her units till be able to?
    Probably not. It's been mentioned and shown before that Uncroaked units are just puppets of their Croakamancer; if they didn't have somebody giving them direct orders, they'd just stand around gently rotting. They need Wanda to give them the coordination and motion to do a proper dance-fight, and if she wasn't able to pull it off herself- well, we don't know for sure, but my guess is they could attempt it (ie, Wanda could still have the power to make the group try to initiate a dance-fight), but they'd have a pitifully small bonus for doing so. And if speculation here about the mechanics of dance-fighting is right, trying to dance-fight when you suck at it just hands the bonus to the enemy. So it's better to not dance-fight at all unless you have a reasonably good skill at it. Or a massively boosted skill from making a thousand undead units do Thriller, as the case may be.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground

I just think more of the "rules' should be laid out, or at least foreshadowed before Parson employs them. Otherwise it feels like a constant deus ex machina.
    Huh? This, again? DeM sees more abuse in this forum than a child does at Neverland Ranch.

First off, the reveal in this comic isn't a new rule, but rather a power of Wanda's. Mechanically speaking, nothing new has happened in this comic. Second, yes, we have learned a couple pieces of relatively new information, but most are hinted and foreshadowed or specifics of general rules stated earlier. Let's see, new info:

a.Wanda can dance-fight with uncroaked
    b.Ansom has almost no one in his coalition who can dance-fight

Now, taking them one at a time. Well, (a) isn't really stating anything new, frankly. We've known about dance-fighting since the chokepoint. We've also never been told of any situation where a commander couldn't, making the simplest assumption that they could. Therefore, if the simplest assumption is that Wanda/uncroaked could dance-fight, then it can't be a DeM for them to actually be able to. Still further, Parson, in the previous comic, asks everyone to tell him everything he doesn't already know, and specifically mentions dance-fighting as something worth using. Thus, the authors go out of their way to re-foreshadow this possibility in the previous strip.

As for (b), show me one thing Ansom was prepared for outside of things he expected Stanley to be capable of doing; I mean, everything Parson's thrown at Ansom has hit him like it came out of left field - every last one. Ansom is ill-prepared for a fight with someone who will pull out the stops to win. Nothing new there. Also, again in the previous strip, Parson points out that Ansom's battle plan is simple strength-in-numbers, that Ansom is foolishly ignoring the value of the forcemultipliers he listed - like dance-fighting. A subtle foreshadow to the fact that Ansom would be short on dance-fighters in his coalition.
    I started my first campaign around a campfire, having pancakes. They were blueberry.
    My homebrew(updated 6/17):

15. - Top - End - #225
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    Probably not. It's been mentioned and shown before that Uncroaked units are just puppets of their Croakamancer; if they didn't have somebody giving them direct orders, they'd just stand around gently rotting. They need Wanda to give them the coordination and motion to do a proper dance-fight, and if she wasn't able to pull it off herself- well, we don't know for sure, but my guess is they could attempt it (ie, Wanda could still have the power to make the group try to initiate a dance-fight), but they'd have a pitifully small bonus for doing so. And if speculation here about the mechanics of dance-fighting is right, trying to dance-fight when you suck at it just hands the bonus to the enemy. So it's better to not dance-fight at all unless you have a reasonably good skill at it. Or a massively boosted skill from making a thousand undead units do Thriller, as the case may be.
    I don't think so. Most games that run on rules like this have a "you can" or "you can't" system. This one seems to be the same (In the current strip, Parson states that Ansom's Coalition, by and large, are incapable of dance fight). Thus, if the unit can't, it can't even try.

However, it seems that all warlords may be capable of dance fighting.

So far, we've seen:
    Stanley and KiSS
    Transylvito's troops
    Jillian
    Archons (when dancing with warlords)
    Wanda
    Uncroaked infantry (when led by a master-class necromancer)

have all been referenced as dance-fight capable. It stands to reason that a great many, if not all, warlords/generals can dance-fight (note that casters are considered warlords and can lead stacks). However, only dance-fighting units get the dance-fighting bonus.

So, if you have the following:

2000 troops, attack 2 each. = 4000 attack
    Let's say Parson's +2 applies to all.
    2000 troops x +2 bonus per = 4000 attack
    Let's say Wanda's HUGE bonus is 8.
    2000 troops x +8 bonus per = 16,000 attack
    And say Dance fighting is a modest 4.
    2000 troops x +4 bonus per = 8000 attack
    Total: 32,000 attack
    For sake of argument, let's say the garrison applies a x3 defensive bonus. (Gobwin Knob is the toughest defensive fortification in the known world)
    Total: 96,000 attack

Now, let's say Ansom has 10,000 troops, 2 attack each. = 20,000
    Ansom has a bonus of 5, let's say.
    10,000 x 5 bonus per = 50,000
    Let's say other leadership is negated, and they don't benefit from terrain.
    Total: 70,000 attack.

That would be a rough mock up of the pending battle, if it goes according to Parson's line of thinking.

While Ansom's forces may be greater than 10,000, likely coalition forces will demoralize after that many troops are dropped, and end the attack to wait for Charlie's forces.

Also to be noted, Parson's main maneuver is to seize on split forces.
    1) He attempted to pull air and woods units away from the rest of the column, in order to isolate and destroy them.
    2) He attacked the tunneling contingent of the coalition, when it got too close to the city, when it was isolated from the rest of its army.
    3) Ansom believes his error was not moving quick enough, when in truth it was a lack of coordination. He divides his forces again, attacking before Charlie can join.

And the days he can brute force in are coming to a close.
    Every loss shrinks his army and swells the enemy's.
    The enemy is entrenched.

Likely, if he breaks off after losing 10,000 troops? Parson's army will probably be 5 times its original size. At that point, when entrenched, it may well be unassailable at that point, until the uncroaked decay.
    Last edited by Talic; 2009-01-31 at 05:20 AM.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have to admit I liked it better when Parson and Ansom were deploying actual tactics against each other. Parson targetting the siege, luring Ansom into a trap, and Ansom breaking free to smash his forces was much more entertaining to me than the current "make up a new rule every time Parson needs it" plot.

Have to agree with Godskook on this one, has been foreshadowed on several strips before hand that and even panels on this one... by saying you know what I learned... Authors went out of their way to use 4 panels to lay this out for you, now a Deus ex machina would be a flying elvis jumping out of an airplane and doing a bellyflop onto the unsuspecting RCC troops killing them all... NOW that would be one! Please go back and read the story, not for the 'rules' but for a story and than apply what rules you learn from the story as to these conditions.
    Avatar: Red Dwagon decapitating a Cloth Golem, wonderfully drawn by Erfworld Artist Jamie Naguchi, oh yea and Rob Balder

17. - Top - End - #227
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

its been fairly clear from the get go that most if not all of GK troops have the potential if not actual ability to dance fight i imagine the Golems can and will rock out they even have the umlaut to win all arguments withm the knights etc,

though part of me cant shake the feeling we may end up seeing Parson dance fight leading a battle with 'Weapon of Choice'

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

hmm... The MJ theme here, specifically the 'woh-pah' sound effect...
    Perhaps Parson will take advantage of his bulk and do Weird Al's Fat.

Something tells me though that he's not going to join in the dancing. He got winded walking down stairs. He's not going to be able to dance for very long, and he's be exhausted in the middle of a battle. I think he's smarter than that.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Yes, Miriya being female can't be emasculated. I mean that Max did take the edge off of her, worse; She became a compliant little wifey, sorry to burn the coffee. The character just wussed out. Her fire was put out.
    You must have missed the episodes after the Earth nearly got wipped out. Miriya/Millia) still goes and kicks tail quite well. And she does it in a bright red Valk as well.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKitKat View Post
    I always thought the game most closely resembled Age of Wonders(2 being the only one that I played). Especially since some files in that game had .erf extensions(if memory serves).
    Personally, I've always thought that the game more closely matched the old turn-based Warlords series. A number of factors seem very similar to parts of the battle system in each of the seperate games. The stacks of 8, the inclusion of units like Archons, how units pop, and cities turning neutral on the death of the Warlord (only added for IV, which was crap, but still) seem to be the biggest hints from my perspective. There's also a possible link to dance fighting, with a website called "The Dancing Thief" having been the primary hub of the game's community online in its early years.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mukashi View Post
    Personally, I've always thought that the game more closely matched the old turn-based Warlords series. A number of factors seem very similar to parts of the battle system in each of the seperate games. The stacks of 8, the inclusion of units like Archons, how units pop, and cities turning neutral on the death of the Warlord (only added for IV, which was crap, but still) seem to be the biggest hints from my perspective. There's also a possible link to dance fighting, with a website called "The Dancing Thief" having been the primary hub of the game's community online in its early years.
    I've only played III, and that not extensively, but the feel of the game, particularly how warlords and casters works, seems much more similar to AoW to me. Not saying it's not influenced by Warlords as well, but AoW seems a more prominent influence.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by valce View Post
    On a different note, what about Parson's special mission for Bogroll that he hopes not to use?
    Why is everyone misinterpreting that statement? Parson gives Bogroll the mission of croaking anything that gets too close, and states his hope that it isn't a special mission; as a troll, Bogroll should be perfectly comfortable with hitting things. Bogroll's enthusiastic reply confirms that.
    Work in progress.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatum479 View Post
    Why is everyone misinterpreting that statement? Parson gives Bogroll the mission of croaking anything that gets too close, and states his hope that it isn't a special mission; as a troll, Bogroll should be perfectly comfortable with hitting things. Bogroll's enthusiastic reply confirms that.
    Win!

I really hope bogrolls gets some awesome croaking in. Maybe even levels up into something new and cool. Or just gets two eyes. (I think that when things level they sometimes change forms.)
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

24. - Top - End - #234
    Orc in the Playground

Yes, Miriya being female can't be emasculated.
    So she was effeminated.
    NOGENERATION Aleph(0): Copy this into your sig and add or subtract 1 whenever you feel like it. This is a pointless experiment.

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
    . . . . . . Dr Pepper
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .4

25. - Top - End - #235
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Crap Dancers

Aww, Wanda is so cute when she's crossdressing! I agree, definitely awesome visuals, probably better story... But there was an alternative which was pure comedy gold.

See ... if uncroaked can dance-fight when led by a master-class croakamancer, why not crap golems when led by a master-class dirtamancer? I want to see Sizemore out there shakin' it, with Gölem layin' down some Metal to dance to, with a whole troupe of Crap Dancers.

Tortue

26. - Top - End - #236
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Crap Dancers

Quote Originally Posted by Tortue View Post
    Aww, Wanda is so cute when she's crossdressing! I agree, definitely awesome visuals, probably better story... But there was an alternative which was pure comedy gold.

See ... if uncroaked can dance-fight when led by a master-class croakamancer, why not crap golems when led by a master-class dirtamancer? I want to see Sizemore out there shakin' it, with Gölem layin' down some Metal to dance to, with a whole troupe of Crap Dancers.

Tortue
    Of course, all these troops dance-fighting under Lord Hamster can only culminate in one thing.
    Real wizards use staves

27. - Top - End - #237
    Banned

But is Sizemore a master-class dirtamancer?

Also, note that my above numbers assumed that Parson's leadership bonus is still 2.

According to this strip, When Parson got the sword, it gave him Leadership, Combat, and Ruthlessness.

So it stands to reason that Parson's leadership went up.
    Also, if the Sword's granting him combat, it may solve his "getting tired going down stairs" issue, at least during battles.
    Final question... Is ruthlessness a game ability? Or is it referring to just being ruthless?
    Last edited by Talic; 2009-02-01 at 03:19 AM.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tostig View Post
    According to Klog #7 there were Crap, Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Acid Rock and a Metal Golems. The numbers certainly aren't accurate any more - whether from NSFW-ing or being killed, or more golems being made.
    Maybe they change type as they level?

Quote Originally Posted by slayerx View Post
    This however assumes that experience is shared by everyone in the hex as opposed to those who actually croak units or only being shared by those that take part in the actual combat
    Stanley did not initially approve of the hit and run attacks on the column because it meant the Warlords wouldn't level up. An odd sentiment to hold if they only gained experience for the units they personally croaked and for being there. The battle in the Tunnels was won by units carrying out Parson's plan while gaining at least part of his bonus. He was even giving orders to the units involved during the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveD View Post
    They should grind down the coalition nicely, but the plan hinges on Wanda surviving the turn.

Will she and her army of uncroaked be able to take Ansom and his own stack? Casters are mighty weak in direct combat, remember...

This could still end with Parson and Ansom in a one-on-one.
    I don't seem to recall anything of the sort. Sure, Jack, a stay at home type suffering from the affects of a backlash seemed (lower could be better for Attack and Defence) to have worse stats then Bogroll, a Heavy. But Wanda? She really does seem to be far more martially inclined. And she has just as much business being at the front lines as a Warlord. Plus she knows how to Dance Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrochan View Post
    I think that the fact that they are in Parson's "colors" rather than gobwin knob's colors is a sign that Parson is his own force, under contract (or compulsion) to gobwin knob... which means he may gain power is stanly is croaked! :D
    An interesting thought occured to me. Someone mentioned Wanda's zombies all being dress in Parson's livery and that they might be "his troop" (Parson's) and not Stanley's. If this is true (not saying it is) could it be that Parson has taken over as Overlord for GK and not realized it? (He is a Special Warlord after all). Stanley abondon GK to try and start again in Faq. Could that be considered a resignation? If Parson did take over I really don't think many people would be upset about in GK though . Also I can't see Parson working to long for Stanley before it drives him up the wall. Stanley is not a good leader of a nation.
    Actually it puts me in mind of the whole thing with the Gobwins being a separate allied side. The same could be true of Wanda, along with every unit she's animated, or indeed summoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbott View Post
    This comic was awesome. I really hope Wanda gets the 'Pliers too. I imagine Ansom will head for her, strike her with the 'Pliers, but instead of hurting her, he attunes her to them and wham... The super-uncroaked unit OF DOOM approaches and eats the RCC.
    I really can't see Ansom going straight up against a girl who's already beaten him once this turn and now has a dance fight bonus. To make matters worse he'd almost certainly have to do it on foot and those uncroaked are going to be rather more formidable then they were on the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima View Post
    Looking at the fifth panel, it appears Ansom is sending in troops affiliated with the two warlords that the dirtamancer hit. Either they weren't croaked, or Ansom is sending in stacks without any leadership.

Yeah, this is going to hurt a lot, and I imagine there's going to be plenty of corpses for Wanda.
    Leaving aside the spot the redhead business, when Sizemore launched his assault, did you notice the blue hat who was shouting orders about engaging the Caster? S/he pretty much has to have been a Warlord. And while he is probably dead and that barring a miracle the two RCC leaders the Golem grabbed were Croaked, Captured or both, there are sure to be others like him/her hanging around.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Re possible dances: anyone mentioned the Time-warp? I mean, I know they were transvestite aliens as opposed to the undead, but...could happen...

30. - Top - End - #240
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Crap Dancers

Quote Originally Posted by Finwe View Post
    Of course, all these troops dance-fighting under Lord Hamster can only culminate in one thing.
    If Parson is ever going to engage into dance-fight, it can be only this.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.