Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 1523
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lyinginbedmon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Darlington, Co. Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Your college has a class devoted entirely to pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del?

    Wow, education has really gone downhill...

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Nameless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    Your college has a class devoted entirely to pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del?

    Wow, education has really gone downhill...
    Camputer Aided Design.

    Basecally, drawing on computer using Photoshop, illistrator etc.

    ...

    I mainly use Fireworks.

    On a side note, I am now using My Twitter account:
    http://twitter.com/NamelessX
    Dear Princess Celestia,


    You faithful student,
    Nameless

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    Your college has a class devoted entirely to pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del?

    Wow, education has really gone downhill...
    If there's classes for so small thing, I'll say it's uphill for education. Once, all eduction you got was "that's food, that's danger" and then of you go
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Stop editing my picures on teh interwebz!

    Yay, I got a Distinction for CAD class at college.
    Those were done a longish time ago. So at best it would be picture necromancy.

    Edit; H/H has updated again. Link to thread in sig.
    Last edited by memnarch; 2009-02-13 at 01:44 PM.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tiffanie Lirle's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Out of time

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Last post yesterday at 7:21 pm..

    It's quiet here.. too quiet..

    *pumps shotgun*

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Eita's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ultima Segmentum
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Really? Because the last post here was actually today at 12:21.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    My old avatars, in order of use.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloddyredcommie View Post
    If the players don't, its a glaive to the face.
    I was tempted to just have that say "Its a glaive to the face."

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    4:25 now that you've both posted.

    Edit: now 4:28 since I posted.
    Last edited by Szilard; 2009-02-13 at 07:28 PM.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tiffanie Lirle's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Out of time

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    You do know Eita, that some people live in other timezones and use other clock settings?

    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-02-13 at 07:33 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    That was only six, almost seven, hours ago...
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tiffanie Lirle's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Out of time

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Considering our usual pace, that is pretty long.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bayar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Probably they are preparing for tomorrow/today.

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Wreckingrocc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan, US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Wooh! I'ma going on vacation!

    Sorry for not posting a follow-up, Grim... I figure you can do part one (the first half of the PM) whenever, and I can do part two (the second half) when I get back.

    My life's been nuts... I've had some free time, but not enough to do massive comics.

    I figure, though, that we're not going to really show up until the final battle, and the good guys are ages away from that.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    About Nameles's hair: I think it's awsome!

    About me: My computer was from one of my dads friends at his office at compac and when he got a new job he gave his computer to my dad and gave it to me. I was looking around and he has adobe illustator CS3! Yay me. *I also lost my hoodie. Crap.*
    ____

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bayar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    About Nameles's hair: I think it's awsome!

    About me: My computer was from one of my dads friends at his office at compac and when he got a new job he gave his computer to my dad and gave it to me. I was looking around and he has adobe illustator CS3! Yay me. *I also lost my hoodie. Crap.*
    And you also got grounded.

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    You do know Eita, that some people live in other timezones and use other clock settings?

    Spoiler
    Show
    Wow! We're in the same time zone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeril View Post
    Pew Pew.

    HEY! The kobold mage/sorcerer is my thing, go back to psychopat rogue, or else...

    And wecome back to ABR by the way
    Last edited by Keveak; 2009-02-14 at 04:58 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Nameless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    OMGYERILIZBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111ONEONE

    About Nameles's hair: I think it's awsome!
    Yay! *back-combs hair again*
    Dear Princess Celestia,


    You faithful student,
    Nameless

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grim ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the shadows
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    Wooh! I'ma going on vacation!

    Sorry for not posting a follow-up, Grim... I figure you can do part one (the first half of the PM) whenever, and I can do part two (the second half) when I get back.

    My life's been nuts... I've had some free time, but not enough to do massive comics.

    I figure, though, that we're not going to really show up until the final battle, and the good guys are ages away from that.
    Okay, though you could give me the basic template or description of the bot if you have any, so I could draw it properly. Othervice I think I can handle my part pretty well.

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Shades of Gray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Wow! We're in the same time zone.



    HEY! The kobold mage/sorcerer is my thing, go back to psychopat rogue, or else...

    And wecome back to ABR by the way
    He made the kobold mage long before you came , In SDSB.


    If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Shades of gray View Post
    He made the kobold mage long before you came , In SDSB.
    Yeah, back when there were like 7 different artists working on it. Good times, good times.

    Which reminds me, I'm going to make another SDSB comic today with SD, and I am going to see what I can do with the Chocolate factory.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  20. - Top - End - #200
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Yay, Yeril's back!

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fawkes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Yeril's been kobolding it up since before you were born, Keveak.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No, you can't advertise your rape how-to guide on my website.

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    I just realized something while editing the archive for SDSB: When we post a new post of the next part of archives, it will be in one of these threads right? Now that we have made the move to the Fan Comics Forum, threads get locked when a new one is made. So when we make the next part of the archive, it will be uneditable/quotable, I think.

    So how will we bypass this?
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  23. - Top - End - #203
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Szilard View Post
    I just realized something while editing the archive for SDSB: When we post a new post of the next part of archives, it will be in one of these threads right? Now that we have made the move to the Fan Comics Forum, threads get locked when a new one is made. So when we make the next part of the archive, it will be uneditable/quotable, I think.

    So how will we bypass this?
    Just copy all the archive stuff and move it here, I guess. Or ask a mod to move it, or something. I don't know.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Fay Graydon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ashton-Under-Lyne
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Hmmm... I really should make a comic...
    And it's such a shame Fayte's blind... hmmm i wonder...

    welcome back by the way Yeril

    EDIT:
    Oh wait... isnt it Valentines day?
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2009-02-14 at 12:51 PM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Read the Comic about PASSIVE™
    Dawn of Yesterday (Indefinitely dead)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
    Hmmm... I really should make a comic...
    And it's such a shame Fayte's blind... hmmm i wonder...

    welcome back by the way Yeril

    EDIT:
    Oh wait... isnt it Valentines day?
    Apparently.
    Also, is there a reason we don't have our own website? ABR is pretty major, and I think it would make sense. We could stop clogging the forums. The fans who actually exist would find it easier to understand everything. We could stop having to make new threads. Everyone wins.
    One more thing: Where was the Bilbo Baggins picture originally posted? I want to make an ABR collage for my desktop.

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Nameless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Oh yeah, I forgot.
    Happy Valentines/Death Metal Day everyone!
    Dear Princess Celestia,


    You faithful student,
    Nameless

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tiffanie Lirle's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Out of time

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson
    About Nameles's hair: I think it's awsome!
    Don't encourage him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grem
    Also, is there a reason we don't have our own website? ABR is pretty major, and I think it would make sense. We could stop clogging the forums. The fans who actually exist would find it easier to understand everything. We could stop having to make new threads. Everyone wins.
    I think people just like the Playground. Abr wouldn't be the same anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless
    Happy Death Metal Day everyone!
    Happy Death Metal day!

    Also, huzzah, Yeril lives!
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-02-14 at 01:48 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    Yeril's been kobolding it up since before you were born, Keveak.
    1. Did DnD even have kobolds back then? 2. The forums aren't that old. 3. Kobolding aint a word. 4. I said so for fun. 5. It can be both of us thing. 6. I'm a kobold fan.

    Also Valentines day aint a good thing, it's just a stunt for the companies making crappy holiday stuff, I totally agree on Tiffanies signature comment-thingy about it.
    Last edited by Keveak; 2009-02-14 at 03:44 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    I like valentine's day. People give me candy.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fawkes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XVIII

    There's nothing wrong with Valentine's Day. Just don't beat yourself up if you're not with someone. I'm not. Instead of moping around, I'm going to a Singles Awareness Day celebration at the campus coffee shop. Who knows? Maybe I'll meet someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No, you can't advertise your rape how-to guide on my website.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •