Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Grave Robbers 2: Skippy's Revenge - Game Thread

Grave Robbers 2: Skippy's Revenge

Narrator: LadyMeyers
    Co-Narrator: Darkcomet

Scene 1 begins

Clara looked at her watch again. The minutes were crawling by; the actors were due on set any minute. She watched silently as, one by one, the cast appeared.

Is that everyone?

A few people nodded; others just starred back at her; and still others didn’t even look up from the conversations they were having with other cast members.

Can I have everyone’s attention please? Now!? The actors turned their undivided attention to the petite nervous intern in front of them. Now then, before we get started, I assume that you’ve all submitted your insurance waivers and received your roles. There’s just one little matter that we need to cover before this thing … takes on a life of its own.

She smiled nervously. The actors laughed, taking her seriousness as a joke.

Anyway… We had a little mishap with the cleaning crew and the script last night. It, um, kind of got put through the shredder. You should have seen what the Director did to the cleaning crew when he found out. She giggled nervously again.

Your first job, as a result, will be to take this (she threw a bag of paper shreddings on the floor) and at least make some sense out of it. At the very least, we need a title. Most of that’s gibberish, I’ll admit it. So make what you can out of the following words: Tale, Carnivorous, Terror, Eternity, Escape, Ocean, and Abomination.

The phone on the table rang loudly; Clara rushed over and hit the Speaker button.

Yes, sir?

We need Scene 503-G filmed today, Cora.

But sir, the actors just arrived… They haven’t had time to prepare.

Tell them… Wait, I’m on Speaker… Hey, Actor People! You’re surrounded by impenetrable fog, and you’re looking for… an Inter-dimensional portal that will take you to Candyland. But somewhere in the fog is a vampire, a hag, and a huge spider, all trying to find dinner. Play it out naturally!

Without another word, the phone goes dead. Clara stares at the receiver for a moment before turning to the crowd.

You heard him. Let’s see what you can come up with. And don’t forget about that title either. I’ll compose a list of options, and we’ll see what works best.

She turned on her heel and walked off set to a waiting chair.

Action!

Scene one begins now and ends at 7pm (-6 GMT) on February 10.

The Name Game:
    Just like every game of Grave Robbers From Outer Space, we're starting this by naming our movie. We have dealt out seven cards, and here are the words you have to use:

Tale
    Carnivorous
    Terror
    Eternity
    Escape
    Ocean
    Abomination

The words may be altered slightly, and words like “of” or “and” may be added. Put your title in blue, and votes will be cast during the night phase.

Roles and Rules:

Villagers:
    Spoiler
    Show

Troupe (Masons):
    Of all the agencies that you’ve worked through, this one is by far the most comfortable fit. A closer bunch of misfits, you’ve never seen. When your agent called to say that she had a gig for the lot of you, you jumped at the chance to work with your “family.” Scries as Troupe/Mason.

The troupe will be given one of the following roles. The roles mean nothing; they just sound cool. A few of the group just might call in sick.:
    Good-looking Handyman
    Cowardly Dude
    Call Girl
    Big Dumb Jock
    Nymphomaniac Cheerleader
    Prom Queen
    Baby Sitter
    Parapsychologist
    Park Ranger
    Store Clerk

Medical Student (Baner):
    When your supervisor at the hospital told you that you’d be acting as set doctor for a movie for the next few months, it seemed like the perfect way to spend your medical internship. All the credit for very little work. A hang-nail here, a stubbed toe there. I mean, how much damage could really happen on a controlled movie set? Each night you nominate a player to protect from night kill. Scries as Medical Student/Baner.

Reporter (Seer):
    This is too perfect. When you’d first been given this undercover assignment, you’d thought that you were being punished. What kind of story could possibly be found on a movie set? You’re not some paparazzi or sleazy story-chaser. But then you heard about the fiasco that the production studio buried… known only as The Trail to the Lair of Abyssal Mummies with Peculiar Spacial Powers. But no one seems to know what happened to the film… Maybe this wasn’t such a terrible assignment after all. Once per night, your investigation provides you with a single scry action. Scries as Reporter/Seer.

Spoiled Little Rich Girl (Fool):
    You know everything there is to know about everyone… After all, everything worth knowing is in the tabloids and on TV. Truth be told, though, you really couldn’t care less about the film itself. So long as you get your fifteen minutes of fame, you’re golden. And you love sharing all the juicy gossip with anyone who’ll listen. Each night, she may make a single scry action with a random result. Scrying the same player multiple times will result in the same result each time. The Seer will always scry as the Fool. Scries as Spoiled Little Rich Girl/Fool.

Survivalist (Sniper):
    You own every single possible gun known to man, and then a few that aren’t. When you hand someone cannon fuse and they ask what you could possibly use that for, you reply quite simply, “for my cannon.” You love explosives, and everything associated with them. More than a few people are uncomfortable around you because they think you’re completely crazy. You, on the other hand, insist that you’re just prepared. You bet they’re glad for your arsenal now, huh? Every third night phase, you get a night kill. Scries as Survivalist/Sniper.

Extras (Villagers): Cool! A walk-on part for a real movie! This’ll be great! Hey…is that guy supposed to be gnawing on his own arm?… Each day you point at whom you wish to lynch. Scries as Extra/Villager.

Neutral:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mortician (Thief):
    No set is complete without their very own… mortician? There’s got to be a first time for everything. And hey, look, free stuff! It’s not your fault that all these personal effects are left … lying around… with no one to claim them. But really, you just like … collecting things, and rules of ownership don’t really count with you, unless you are the owner. Once per night you can either attempt to steal an item from a player, or scry any player to see if they are holding an item. Scries as Mortician/Thief

Well-Intentioned Scientist (Voider):
    Your job is simple. You create the big bangs, the sinister mist, and the explosive lightning storms for the film. Unfortunately, your special effects tend to use way too much energy. You’ve already caused numerous brown-outs, which inevitably results in actors tripping over their own feet and knocking themselves unconscious. Each night, you get to void the ability of a single player. You will not be told what, if any, ability you voided. Scries as Scientist/Voider.

Hunchback Assistant (Randomizer):
    You made this … thing in your sleep last night. And you really don’t want to know what you were dreaming about and what led to its creation. But in the light of day, you study your small little invention. You put a button on it… a shiny glowing blue button. You really want to push it, but you don’t really know what will happen if you do. Once a night, you push the button to a random effect (Seer Scry, Fool Scry, Bane, Kill at 50%, or Void). You are never sure how effective your device is. Scries as Hunchback/Randomizer.

Creatures:
    Spoiler
    Show

Skippy the Undead Wonder Dog (Alpha):
    After the disaster of Skippy’s last film, he went into rehab, like every good celebrity does after a burnout. Months later, Skippy emerged a changed dog. Instead of saving Billy from the evil monster, Skippy was just as likely to decide to eat Billy instead. In fact, Billy looked like he’d taste pretty darn good with hot sauce. Skippy scries as an Extra and gets to choose his team. Woof!

Grave Robber from Outer Space (Devil):
    Stupid Earthlings! See how they bury their dead instead of harvesting their parts for science… and soup! It’s time for snacks, and here you’ve found a veritable buffet. But for all your … eccentric tastes in food, you are still a picky eater. You most definitely want to know what you’re eating. After all, who really wants to take a big juicy bite of a roach, or a slug? Once per night, the Grave Robber can make a single scry action. Scries as Grave Robber/Devil.

Cthulhu Cultists (Beast):
    Their cultists, and worse, they’re Cthulhu Cultists. They’re fanatical, they’re trying to unmake the world, but for some reason, everyone just wants to be a Cultist. They just can’t seem to help themselves; it’s just so… compelling. If the Cthulhu Cultists are lynched, then the last person to point at them will die alongside them. Scries as Cthulhu Cultists/Beast

Creatures (Wolves): The creatures, the monsters, everything from Dracula to the demonic toys. We’ve got it all, and this time they’re real. Scries as Creatures/Wolves.

Special Effects Cards:
    Spoiler
    Show

Special Effects Cards work just like items. Every night, a single card will be dealt out and given to a player. These cards can be given to another player but in order for the transfer to be counted, you must send a PM to me.

Each player may only hold one card in their hand at a time. All cards are one time use only. The card effects are:

Poetic license: Change the point of the player of your choice to match yours.

Take Two: Cancels out any special effect card played during the same phase

Canister of Mysterious Goo: 75% night kill

Didn’t See That Coming: Banes a player, and has a 50% chance of killing one of the attacking creatures at random.

It Was Only a Dream: Bane a player during either a day or night phase, but not both.

Death Ray: 100% night kill

Book of the Dead: Scry a player

Editing Room Floor: Voids the special ability of one of the players.

Special Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show

Days are 48 hours long; nights 24.

Helgraf's scry interference rule is in effect

Autolynch after 2 consecutive missed days

25% majority required for lynch to occur. If the majority is not reached by end of day phase, no lynch takes place.

Player List (8)
    Spoiler
    Show

{table="head"]Player|Killed On|Role
    Aemoh|Day 5|Extra
    androgial|Night 4|Extra
    banjo1985|Day 7|Mortician
    dallas-dakota|Auto Day 4|Extra
    deathslayer7
    Demonking|Auto Day 2|Extra
    Dirk Kris|Day 4|Creature
    Doseki|Day 2|Extra
    dragonprime|Auto Day 3|Extra
    Dragoon
    Fin|Day 6|Extra
    Griever|Night 7|Survivalist
    happyturtle|Night 3|Grave Robber
    Helgraf
    iceddragons|Night 9|?
    Jontom Xire|Day 8|Extra
    Mordokai|Day 9|Creature
    Murska|Night 4-Goo|Well-Intentioned Scientist
    Mustiado
    PhantomFox
    Philistine|Night 6|Parapsychologist
    Selrahc|Auto Day 4|Creature
    Shadowcaller|Night 6|Cthulhu Cultist
    Shishnarfne
    SweetLikeLemons
    TwoBitWriter|Day 3|Extra
    Uncle Festy|Night 1|Good-Looking Handyman
    Vampiric|Auto Day 2|Extra
    Wolfbane|Night 2|Extra
    Zaragon|Night 5|Store Clerk
    Zar Peter
    [/table]
    Last edited by LadyMeyers; 2009-03-10 at 06:37 PM.
    Humanity is a blind, mad parade of sorry fools... But I suppose that's what makes it interesting...

"When in doubt, run away and let me handle it."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Grave Robbers 2: Skippy's Revenge - Game Thread

The Tale of the Terrifying Carnivorous Abomination and it's Escape from the Ocean of Eternity.

First day random point at dragonprime.
    Last edited by Wolfbane; 2009-02-08 at 08:27 PM.
    Tango Wolfy by Kid Kris

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Tale of the Terrifying Abomination of the Carnivorous Ocean 2: Escaping Eternity, because sequels are just better at being worse.

*looks at title of this thread*

Um, unless the original was made with the intention of there being a sequel, in that case the heroes are more likely to win in the sequel.

I'll vote later when I have more time to write out a RP post.

@V: I get it! You want us to lynch you today. I guess I'll start working on my next post in that case.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2009-02-08 at 08:57 PM.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

The Tale of the Terrifying Abomination of the Carnivorous Ocean 3: Escaping Eternity

Because titles ripped off from someone else are even worse!

Anyways, retributive point at Wolfbane
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

Abomination Tales: The Terrifying Escape from the Carnivorous Ocean of Eternity.
    Any stealing of anyone else's ideas is unintentional, as I came up with this title before reading the thread.
    That means you, Iceddragons.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Tales of Eternity: The Carnivorous Ocean Terror's Escape from Abomination

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

No Escape from the Abominable Carnivore from the Oceans of Eternal Terror (and other Tales)
    Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    Interested in Nexus FFRP? Read here and here then dive in. Newcomers welcome.
    My Characters | Nexus Digest 78 | Formspring Index | Objects
    Stories | Smile! | Smile Big!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Tales of Terror in the Eternity: Escape from Carnivorous Abominations in the Ocean

and wolfbane because i like dragonprime.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

9. - Top - End - #9

Tales of Carnivourous Terror: An Eternity of Escaping from the Ocean Abomination

And androgial

Not sure who to RP as. My only character that's any good at acting isn't that nice...

A new story updating Mondays. Check it out from the start

10. - Top - End - #10

Drake Burr (Recycling characters is fun, especially since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who can easily) seems to be shocked by the voice, which seems rather familiar to him for some odd reason. This couldn't be the same director who had caught him on that embarrassing mistake months ago, could it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Scene 9 Ends

Somewhere a set is missing their dragon...

Everyone looks at Iceddragons.

Aren't you on the wrong set?

Me? Isn't this the third DnD movie? Wrath of the Fans?

Er, no...

Then what have I been doing here?

Don't ask us...

Iceddragons left the set, grumbling something about devouring his agent.

Iceddragons was lynched. He was an Extra. Night 9 begins now and ends in 24 hours. You all know the drill by now, hop to it!
    He hopes the director doesn't remember that. He needs to do well with a decent part in this movie to fix his reputation after the mess of the DnD movie (which had turned out worse than the first, although that was mostly thanks to the guy they hired to play the paladin), and problems with the director would not make that any easier.

He tried to regain his composure and act. He crept slowly across the completely non-foggy set, assuming the fog would be edited in, and nervously looked from side to side. suddenly a stock "creepy sound effect" (which does, in fact, have those exact words on its label) plays and he begins running in the opposite direction for twenty-three seconds before carefully and (what he hopes is) dramatically tripping over the first thing he saw. He slowly turns around and prepares to shriek in terror at the CG terror he is sure will be added in later when he realizes what he tripped over; dragonprime. He laughed somewhat unenthusiastically Apparently the director must have recognized him.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2009-02-08 at 10:01 PM.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

11. - Top - End - #11

PirateCaptain

Tales of Eternity: Escaping the Oceanic Carnivorous Abomination's Terror

Drumstick......whatever did i do to get such a nickname? oh well time to put my best show on.

*wandering around the set*
    "golly gee willikers dad. This fog is really thick. do you think we will find that portal?"

*bumps into phantom fox*

"eeeeek a spider"

*runs stage right*
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

12. - Top - End - #12
    Halfling in the Playground

I second The Tale of the Terrifying Carnivorous Abomination and it's Escape from the Ocean of Eternity because it was exactly what I was thinking, and I point at Wolfbane for beating me to it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Mordokai for old times sake.

The Tale of the Escape from the Abominable Carnivorous Terror of the Eternal Ocean
    Elder Tsofu believes in the power of Banjo! Banjo-tar by Bayar, I think!
    NEXUS - HORATIO
    WW Roles to Date

Cat Fight 2 - Attack of the Reinholdts - Game Underway

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy busies herself with the shredded paper, her heart pounding as she looks at the set.

Stage fright. She hated improv work. If only she can make some sort of a script out of this...

She sighs as she watches androgial's brilliant performance, and wonders if she'll ever be that comfortable on stage.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2009-02-10 at 02:55 PM.
    Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    Interested in Nexus FFRP? Read here and here then dive in. Newcomers welcome.
    My Characters | Nexus Digest 78 | Formspring Index | Objects
    Stories | Smile! | Smile Big!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

A Terror Tale of Carnivorous Abominations Escaping From Ocean of Eternity

You're so predictable banjo
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

Liara is to Mass Effect as Thrall is to Warcraft.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

I'll point at Jontom Xire. For, ya know...
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

17. - Top - End - #17

Escape Eternity: A Tale of Terror (the true story of a Carnivorous Ocean Abomination)

Petra Von Trapp, B movie starlet (and so WHAT if she was topless!), enters the set, stroking her (faux) fur wrap. She sniffs derisively at the fog surrounding the set. "Ugh, smells like that cheap stuff they used in Booty Trek: Deep Spaces Nine." She points at Doseki. "You - fetch me a latte!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Alfred Heywood, delivery driver, pulls his truck up on set. He is still scarred from his survival of the last incident involving a movie set, and is a bit more cautious when he hops out of the truck with his shipping manifest.

“Alright, folks, I’m looking for Jontom Xire! I need Jontom Xire to sign for these prosthesis for the make-up department.”

Alfred wanders around the set, thoroughly perplexed. He if finally approached and asked if he wants a small part in the crowd scene. He looks around nervously, remember his last stint as an extra.

He shrugs. “What the hell, I’ll do it. You guys always at least provided lunch.”
    My Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rogue In The Playground
    Amazing TwoBit Avvie by DeeRee

19. - Top - End - #19

iceddragons is the second one to post, therefore he must be a wolf[/"logic"]

20. - Top - End - #20

BardGuy

"Ah, glories of stage! In Mother Russia, we had not the opportunity to act in plays unless we could fulfill loyalty requirement... That let me out all too soon... I enjoy anarchy too much! Well, perhaps I can serve best by adding Wolfbane name to mix!"

With that, Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov, boldly enters into the scene, "Oh, hiding in fog, with hungry beasts about? Perhaps then I ought to lower my voice... Or raise it next to everyone else... Then sneak off quietly... As they say in Mother Russia, I need not outrun the KGB agent, I need only outrun you..."

"No title, you say, then, I may suggest Tales of Carnivorous Ocean: Eternal Escape of Abominable Terrors. Is perfect!"
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, let me try that again.

Am I seriously going to be lynched day 1?
    Why?
    Tango Wolfy by Kid Kris

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

The Eternal Tale of the Carnivorous Ocean's Escape from the Terrible Abomination

First day random at Dragoon.
    ~Chibi Rein by Siena
    Spoiler
    Show
    -My theme song.
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast

[/music]
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

23. - Top - End - #23

A Tale of Carnivorous Terror : Escape from the Abomination of the Eternal Ocean!

First day evidenceless point at Jontom Xire.
    Navi Plaguelord courtesy of "Make yourself a Navi" website plus some ingenuity on my part...
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

"You fiend, how dare you, wait, what do you mean I'm not Dragoon. I'm the action hero-" The man is carted off by a couple of men in white coats. As he screams about justice and that he definitely never was a monster.

"And I thought the kid was hyper. Though he doesn't exactly fit with a horror movie, right, Reinholdt, that is your name right? I'm not exactly great on names." The older gentleman holds out his hand for a shake. The Tale of Abomination: Escape from the Carnivorous Terror of the Eternal Ocean. It had a nice ring to it.

(You stole my random point, Reinholdt )
    Thank you to starwoof for the awesome Astrid avatar.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post

Wait, let me try that again.

Am I seriously going to be lynched day 1?
    Why?
    Mwahahahaha! You better believe it baby! Wolfbane!
    Last edited by Fin; 2009-02-10 at 03:46 AM.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

((That's funny. I don't actually see Reinholdt on the player list.))

"Scripts? We don't need no steenkin' scripts!" shouts a short, stocky figure in a rumpled, ill-fitting suit. He's nearly bald, and grinning hugely. "You just take your time there, missy, and don't worry about it! Anyway," he continues in a hugely-exaggerated stage whisper, "We get paid by the day." After a pause, "What? That was him that said that," he points at Murska.

"Anyway, what was this movie called again? The Abominable Carnivores Escape from the Eternal Ocean: A Tale of Terror, or something? Huh, nothing with a title that long will ever make money. Your funeral, though."
    Last edited by Philistine; 2009-02-10 at 06:27 AM.

Now Playing:
    Gneiss Copperpot

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

((Well. Reinholdt never signed up in thread, so I'm taking it he's just slipped up.))
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2009-02-10 at 09:15 AM.
    Elder Tsofu believes in the power of Banjo! Banjo-tar by Bayar, I think!
    NEXUS - HORATIO
    WW Roles to Date

Cat Fight 2 - Attack of the Reinholdts - Game Underway

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Finius and Ferb.
    Spoiler: Playgrounders about me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    The Eternal Tale of the Carnivorous Ocean's Escape from the Terrible Abomination

First day random at Dragoon.
    Um, sorry dude, but unless one of the Meyers forgot to put you on the list, you aren't in this one.

But if he wasn't sent a role PM, why would he even post here?
    Tango Wolfy by Kid Kris

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

i thought you withdrew from this Rein?
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.