New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dame Morbid's Tourney, Team 6

Spoiler
    Show

Hi everyone,
    I just received some bad news this morning of a death in the family. I will be away, probably tonight or first thing in the morning through Sunday most likely. I might have computer access but I won't be taking my laptop with me. I should be able to post but if for whatever reason I don't when Orco's turn comes up he was just planning a second attempt to scale the wall (this time with climbers kit maybe).
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you all understand.
    -Awesomologist
    Melkor, Tiefling Warlock Avatar by Nevitan

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Balshar, Grim: turning the corner, you see one of the star-priests standing at the end of the corridor. He's just looking at you, the labyrinthine pattern on his tunic glinting in the eerie white light reflecting off the walls and sand.

Battle Report (and Map):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your passive Insight scores are less than stellar, so you may--if you so wish--pretend that this is not an obvious trap.

Awesomologist, no problem whatsoever. You need time or anything, that's cool with us.

Balshar, you've got a standard action, a minor action, and the rest of your move action; Grim, I don't think you can quite reach him, but you've also got a couple of actions left. Ember, you've got a full turn just burning a hole in your metaphorical pocket. After you, the Iluvaraster goes--wherever he happens to be at the moment.

Last edited by Inyssius Tor; 2009-02-26 at 02:37 AM.
    Diamond Mind avatar provided by Abardam.

3. - Top - End - #33

Ember Brightblade-Releases his pent up hesitation in a burst of decisiveness.
    39/39 AC-21 Fort-16 Ref-18 Will-13 Surges 8/8

As his friends round the corner, Ember moves forward to take advantage of the walls on either side of the corridor, to help propel him to their top. Friends he calls, I will head above and lay down a rain of fire upon the heads of our foes.

Spoiler
    Show

Move to T-11 and make a climb check to move to s11. (d20+14)[20] (Thanks to being able to brace himself against the wall.

Minor Action: Sheath Broadsword (Again) and pull out wand, if he can do that as 1 minor action. If it takes two minor actions, ignore the standard action below.
    Draw Wand.

Standard Action: (Presuming sheathing and drawing is one action, and that he actually makes it to the top of the wall) Scorching Burst on the visible priest.

To hit: (d20+8)[10] v Reflex
    And if it hits, (d6+7)[8] damage.

EDIT: Gah, just remembered the Broadsword is versatile.... So I can hold the wand in one hand and the Broadsword in the other.
    Last edited by Anonomuss; 2009-02-26 at 08:40 AM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

Balshar, Dragonborn Barbarian
    Init +4 HP 49/49 Bloodied 24 Healing Surge 12 (0 used /11)
    AC 20 Fort 19 Reflex 15 Will 14 Speed 5
    Notes If you take damage from a melee attack, you gain a +1 item bonus to all defenses until the start of your next turn.

Balshar smirks at the lone minotaur. Lucky for us. The others have gone off somewhere.

Balshar swings around the corner of the wall and lets his javelin fly toward the lone minotaur. He grunts from the exertion and the javelin flies through the air with alarming speed.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move Action:Move to V9
    Standard Action: Throw Javelin. Nothing special. Just throwin' a javelin. Attack vs AC - (1d20+8)[9] for Damage - (1d6+4)[10]
    Minor Action: Wield heavy flail
    Spoiler
    Show
    Failyn Sunswift, Human Monk
    Init +7 HP 40/40 Bloodied 20 Healing Surge 10 (0 used /7)
    AC 23 Fort 18 Reflex 22 Will 17 Speed 6
    Str 16 (+3) Con 10 (0) Dex 20 (+5) Int 8 (-1) Wis 13 (+1) Cha 10 (0)

Spoiler
    Show
    If all the world is a stage....I want better lighting.

Nobody suspects the penguin
    Both avatars by Ceika

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

HP 49/49, AC 21, F 18, R 16, W 16, Surges 12/12, save vs being knocked prone, -1 distance to any forced movement.

"Bah, it's the bloody priest thing. I want the big fella'."

Grim continues moving down the corridor as his companions rain seemingly ineffectual ranged attacks down on the priest. Always trust an axe; anything less just won't get you anywhere.

Move: To U6, hoping to find something more interesting, and be somewhat protected from any range attacks the priest might try to throw at me.
    Last edited by Nelphine; 2009-02-26 at 01:14 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36

Spoiler
    Show

I am back, just let me know when my turn is up.

7. - Top - End - #37

As Ember climbs to his feet, the star-priest turns to face him. A bolt of light streaks from his outstretched hand, hitting the firesoul like a tangible object and nearly knocking him from the wall. Dodging the two men's attacks, he ducks behind the wall.

Grim turns the corner, and sees the tall one waiting. A dazzling crown of stars adorns its brow. It hurls a larger star, blindingly bright, at Grim--and disappears from view, as another wall coalesces between them.

Spoiler
    Show
    The priest hits Ember for 5 damage, pushing him back one square (from that Religion check Ember made, he can tell that the evocation has maximum range of 10 squares). The black one hits Grim, dealing 13 damage (Ember Knows: as a minor action, he can sustain that power, hurling lesser stars from that crown; this, too, has a range of 10).

Orcorvus and Malcom, it is your turn indeed.

Diamond Mind avatar provided by Abardam.

8. - Top - End - #38

Orcorvus - Drow Rogue
    HP: 37/37 AC: 19 Fort: 15 Ref: 19 Will: 16
    Resist 5 Necrotic, , Resist 5 Poison

Losing sight of the other, Orcorvus moves to deeper into the maze in hopes of finding a better climbing spot.
    Spoiler
    Show

Move Action: Move to N7
    Move Action: Climb up to N6
    Climb Check - (1d20+14)[34]

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Hearing but not seeing the battle joined, Malcom grips tightly onto his staff as he hustles down the maze-like corridors. Coming around the corner, he dodges around the hulking form of Bashar and passes Grim.

"Hit them from the left!" He hisses as he rushes past them, moving further down the corridor.

Move:Move to U10
    Standard:Move to V5
    I didn't actually intend to kill EVERYONE. It just sort of happened.

Threads I'm currently DMing:

Threads I have successfully completed: