New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Classic Lite - Game on!

I'm going to have to go for Gnome 4ever as most definitely the most suspicious player in the game.

Interesting that The Bushranger wants me gone as soon as I start doing analysis though. I still have my eye on him and Bayar.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm certain Gnome 4ever is a wolf. My spreadsheet points at him and Bayar with huge neon fingers. Festy and BR are setting off my radar too.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

3. - Top - End - #153
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Nah, I said I am a villager. Dont bother checking me.

Gnome4ever is indeed suspicious (and very VERY creepy if you ask me).

But if this doesnt give out results, then Jontom Xire, you would appear very suspicious...
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

4. - Top - End - #154

I'm going to have to go after Gnome 4ever
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #155
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Don't bother checking me? That's such a wolfy thing to say... Bayer

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

6. - Top - End - #156

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    Don't bother checking me? That's such a wolfy thing to say... Bayer
    I swear on my honor that I am not a wolf. My HONOR. If I turn out to be a wolf, you can hit me with "the hammer". K ?

7. - Top - End - #157
    Barbarian in the Playground

((I died. Maybe I shoulda given out my list after all...

Oh well, at least I went out playing an AWESOME RAWK SONG! Great job, happy, and good luck, Team Villager!))
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

*Bayar* right now...
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Gnome 4ever. Or at least 4right now.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm going with gnome4ever just to prevent autolynch. Sorry, I'm ill. Can't do much.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

I'm gonna join the Gnome4Ever wagon, seeing as I'm convinced that we learned something from Selharc and I'll be damned if I don't figure out what!
    Last edited by Fin; 2009-03-05 at 03:05 PM.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

12. - Top - End - #162

I wanted to do this earlier this morning before everyone started voting so I could have more of a voice, but I had to work 16 hours.

Anyway I did my own datasheet, albiet not nearly as proficient as I had hoped but seeing as I'm running out of time I guess it doesn't matter much. When I was looking it over I just noticed these people seemed a little... off.

First I noticed Allara wasn't present the first day and that there was no lynch (obviously). Well she said she'd never miss a night, but maybe something really important came up that kept her away. It's possible. Next off is she voted for Dallas second day and he got werewolf'd second day. Might have been random, or she might be hiding behind it. Then she voted for Dirk Kris. Dirk Kris wasn't werewolf'd until the next night, but maybe she didn't want to vote for the kill three days in a row and just wanted him dead so waited a day.

The next thing to pop up was Banjo, who has just continually joined bandwagons. I did the same thing, but I thought it strange for a more veteran palyer to do it. Perhaps Banjo's hiding behind the bandwagons?

Then there's Festy, who is the only person to vote for the lynch every single day, also joining bandwagons but being a major vote a lot of the time.

Lastly I'm pretty guilty myself looking at the spreadsheet. Posting that last thing was stupid, I didn't think about it at all. But throughout I've hid behind bandwagons also, making bigger votes that have all lead to villagers. Oddly to add to Jontom's list me, Bayar, and also Recaiden all voted together the first three days, only changing when two of us were caught. And now they're both voting for me as I'm on the verge of getting lynched...

I'm going to vote for Allara today. This is mainly for the reasons above, but emotionally I feel she's being too cautious, covering her tracks too well. It's... unsettling.

Either way I guess this is it. It was fun looking for clues with you guys. Next game I hope my luck and skill improves.
    Last edited by Gnomish Wanderer; 2009-03-06 at 03:50 AM.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread

13. - Top - End - #163

Nice analysis.

Two points:

First well spotted about Recaiden. However part of the reason I didn't spot it was the vote timing. You and Bayar always posted in the same order (barring day 3) and at very similar times, at least in terms of nuber of posts. But yes, very well spotted.

Second, Alarra wasn't the only one who didn't vote first day, and doing night kills to follow someone's pointing is something I don't see Alarra being dumb enough to do. As a side note, pointing out patterns in night kills isn't going to help the villagers very much because it's liable to make the wolves change their voting pattern.

But I think there must be something to the way the wolves are choosing victims, I just don't know what yet. There's no masons, seer, or baner, so how are they choosing their targets? Randomly? If anyone has any ideas, PM me.
    Spoiler
    Show

Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

End of day 5

The village is an at state of uproar today. Seems like there is a distinct dislike for... gnomes? Wait, that can't be right! Everybody likes gnomes... right? Except if they are werewolves. But are they? Only one good way to find out.

“Bring the suspect under the gallows! We'll soon find out if she's a dirty lycan!“

So her hands are bound and the gnome is brought before the executioner. Cold eyes look down at her... before the cold look becomes a confused one.

“How the hell am I supposed to hang a midget like this?“

“Use the stool?“

They try using the stool.

“Still too short!“

“How about we try making gnome stew?“

A few weird glances are exchanged, a few disgusted sounds are heard, but there is also an air of curiosity around.

“I hear gnomes have a rather bland aftertaste.“

“Nothing a pinch of rosmarinum won't fix!“

It doesn't take long for a big pot to get hauled out of the inn and soon, a lively fire is being burnt underneath. As soon as the water heats up the gnome is thrown in. That's when it happens.

It would appear that the heat triggered the transformation. Or maybe it was rosmarinum... nobody can rightly say. Nobody cares much, as the miniature wolf starts climbing out of the pot. Luckily, among the scared and panicked villagers, a brave soul is found that slaps the lid over the pot, sealing the gnome inside it.

After a few hours have passed and the rumbling in the pot stops, somebody dares to move close to the pot and opens it up.

“Ewwwww! It's full of hairs! I'm not eating this!“

However, to this day, the legend endures. The legend of the gnome stew.

Summary: gnome_4ever was lynced, she was a werewolf. Night 5 starts now and ends in 24 hours. You know what to do.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

15. - Top - End - #165

Bayar next.

Weird 'cos Gnome 4ever posted me an interesting analysis that more or less convinced me she was a villager. Anyway I'll post it here and maybe you all can find some clues to other werewolves in it.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome_4ever
    Just my thoughts:

For Night 1 the no post really throws me off. Unless they were trying to make those people who didn't post seem more suspicious, a no kill is almost like taunting the villagers. The wolves being too busy or disorganized at first, which is the main theory about it seems, would imply the wolves are either some of those who didn't react or newbish. So we're either dealing with newbs or genious experienced players who figured out just the right place to make sure they weren't suspcious. Occam's Razor says it's more likely the first one though.

Night 2's dallas attack is odd. Since he hadn't posted the first day killing him takes some suspicion off that list while stil leaving it look like newbs. Since more experienced members than not didn't post day 1 it starts making the expieriences members plot seem more credible.

Night 3 offing Umbrella is bewildering. I really have no explanation unless tehy were trying to cover up the list he made, but doing that might bring suspicion to it so anyone on it would be daft to do it, which adds more points to the newbie argument.

Night 4 with Dirk Kris fells a lot like DD for some reason. Like the wolves want it to look random or something, but have thought it out. Again I can't figure out the inspiration.

Basically to sum it up I figure Festy would have the most to gain by these four nights, and by the way the votes have shifted every other day it seems to be a team of mainly newbs with probably one higher member whose letting the little ones run the kills. It's making me more suspcious of Festy, seeing as newbs might kill off certain people to help protect another wolf not thinking that it might hurt them. I could also see Allara as a wolf, but I haven't really gotten to know her play style like the rest of you guys since that seems to be the main argument for her, what she's done in the past. It's always possible she's acting counter-intuatively to throw people off. That's what I think she's doing anyway. Either way hope my brain power helped a little.

Now remembering that this was PMed to me by a werewolf who was headed to the gallows, I reckon there's some double bluff in here. A lot even.

So she casts suspicion on Uncle Festy and Alarra. Presumably so that when she is lynched I go "Ahah she was a werewolf so obviously Uncle Festy and Alarra aren't". Only problem is that I've been a little suspicious of Alarra for a while. And while my suspicions of Uncle Festy were dropping (because they were based on vote analysis that was proved wrong by Selrahc's lynch), this puts them right back up.

Anyway I think we need to lynch Bayar next before we go looking at Uncle Festy and Alarra. Although this part of the message struck me as particularly likely to be accurate:

it seems to be a team of mainly newbs with probably one higher member whose letting the little ones run the kills.
    So I'm tempted to lynch the newbs first. We lose the least and (I feel) are most likely to score good werewolf hits.

I also anticipate my death this night phase.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166

In a world with no one to lead the people, no one to protect them, they call out for a hero to save them. One man answers. He says... no.

17. - Top - End - #167

Kobold

Just because I havent participated a lot in these games doesnt mean that I dont know how to play. I played enough Mafia games on another forum (romanian one BTW) that I know what to do. And I wouldnt miss the first night kill (second maybe, it is a flaw of mine).

Plus, lynching me will wield nothing since I am a villager. You could say that I am bluffing/lying, but when it will turn out that I AM in fact a villager, what then ? Apologise to me ? Say "Oh well, next newbie then" ? Say "At least we learned something" ?

I say we should lynch Festy. He seems the most suspicious of the bunch. Also, it would be helpful if you would mention when you got that PM, Jontom. Knowing the time of the message would be a good idea, since we can then compare the posting pattern of others (including gnome4ever, Uncle Festy, Allara, myself, yourself, any other person).

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

((Night ends early since everyone got their numerous night actions in. ))

End of Night Five

The wolf pack were assembling for the night when Wolfie McWolferstein (*possibly not his real name) came in.

"If it's okay with you guys, I think you should go on the hunt without me tonight."

"Aw, man. It's our first night without Gnome. You can't skip out on us. We need you, man!"

"I know, but me and the girlfriend had a fight. She doesn't understand why I don't stay home with her and protect her from the wolves."

"Heh... if only she knew!" The wolves all snickered at this.

"Anyway, I think I'm going to go home and surprise her with some flowers."

"She's got you whipped, doesn't she?"

"Shut up!"

"Awww, he's in wuv. With a human!"

"Shut up!"

When Wolfie McWolferstein arrived home, his girlfriend wasn't in the living room. Or the kitchen. With growing unease, he headed towards the bedroom, using the silent tread of a predator.

He heard giggling. And voices. Two voices.

With a growl, he burst through the door to catch Wolfbane in bed with his girlfriend.

Wolfbane leapt out of bed, half dressed. "... Wait... It was... " Then his eyes went wide as Wolfie McWolferstein began to transform.

"You! You're one of them!" Wolfbane gasped, then leapt to the attack. "I won't let you escape!"

The girlfriend shrieked as her two lovers fought, backing against the wall clutching a sheet to her.

The battle was fierce, but eventually Wolfie McWolferstein prevailed. Only to end up in another fight with his girlfriend. Eventually though, he forgave her for cheating on him, and she forgave him for being a bloodthirsty monster. And then they lived happily ever after!

D'awwww, isn't that just the sweetest story ever?

Well, except for the part where Wolfbane was brutally murdered.

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wolfbane was killed. He was a Villager.

Day Six begins now and ends in about 48 hours.

Uncle Festy must vote today or be autolynched.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

<.<

>.>

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

It appears Reinholdt isn't the only playa anymore...

*floats back to being dead*
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

21. - Top - End - #171

*shrugs* I'm a villager. And since the only real 'evidence' against me is that I didn't vote day 1, I will point out that I rarely vote day 1. I don't like to point until I have some sort of suspicions. I don't miss night actions....ever....nor would I just sit back and let others have complete control over kills...especially if they were going to kill people that I'd been pointing at or that suspicions had been cast on.

Spoiler
    Show

Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

See, I wasn't a wolf. I had an alibi.

>.>

A different one every night.

You hear that wolves?
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2009-03-07 at 01:55 PM.

23. - Top - End - #173

… I coulda SWORN I voted… v.v
    Anyways, Bayar.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

24. - Top - End - #174

radikalskippy and fin are looking a bit suspicious based on yesterday, but I haven't had time to pay much attention to WW games recently, so I may have forgotten something important.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #175

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    … I coulda SWORN I voted… v.v
    Anyways, Bayar.
    No U.

Uncle Festy >:(

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

I stick on my last vote.

*Bayar*
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

27. - Top - End - #177
    Orc in the Playground

radikalskippy, for making me go "aww" at the Baby Sora avvie.
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

@ Recaiden: How the hell do I look guilty and not Jontom Xire seeing as we both used the same logic to the same goal?

Anyway, Bayar!
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

29. - Top - End - #179

Uncle Festy

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

I don't think it's Bayar now. It sounds like following him around may have beena set up. What do you think, Alarra?

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody