New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Road Trip! (nWoD)

"Well, I. Uh......" The glimpse of cleavage had rather obviously not been expected, and Aaron takes a moment to regain a tenuous grasp on the English language - seeing as he had just been robbed of the powers of speech.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wits + Composure (5d10)[9][3][4][1][10](27)

2. - Top - End - #152
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    rerolling the 10 (1d10)[3](3)

3. - Top - End - #153
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"You, uh, certainly don't seem the type. However, given how beautiful you are, just about anyone would kill for a night in bed with you. That's probably the source of the rumors..."

Aaron pauses for a moment, in recollection of the view he had just been privy to. Damn, and she said she just wanted to talk..... now this is just fighting dirty. "I have no reason to believe that you are based on what you have shown me to be true thus far. " Aaron shifts uncomfortably from one foot to the other as though his pants and shoes had suddenly become very uncomfortable.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Misty

Her smile disappearing, Misty looks down at her feet.

"You're sweet Aaron. And thanks for compliment. You're a good looking guy yourself. So tell me, would you kill for a night in bed with me as well?"

Raising her head again, a small smile once again lingers on her face and her cheeks are blushing again.

Spoiler
    Show
    So, IIRC... Manipulation + Persuasion + bonus from previous roll...
    (10d10)[3][10][3][8][3][1][3][9][9][1](50)
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Re-rolling the 10
    (1d10)[6]
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

6. - Top - End - #156
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Aaron

"I'm not sure about Killing for a night in bed with you from a literal standpoint, but I think you'd find me incredibly motivated if a night in bed with you was thought to be possible." Aaron again pauses, "Now if more than just a night with you were on the line....I think you may have found your motivation for me to go homicidal."

Aaron Blushes faintly, and falls silent.

Spoiler
    Show
    wits plius composure again (5d10)[1][5][10][10][8](34)

7. - Top - End - #157
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    rerolling the 10's (2d10)[7][9](16)

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

Misty

"There are a lot of rumors going around about you as well Aaron. I'm sure you're well aware of that yourself. I try to be critical and not take anything for granted. However, right now I'm going to take one of them for granted anyway. I heard you're a nice guy and that, despite yours sometimes outgoing attitude you can treat a lady like she deserves. Lets say I'm interested in seeing just how true that is."

Seeing the look in his eyes, she raises her hand.

"But you know how women are. Romance and all that. Dinner in the moonlight, by the candles, good wine, orchestra and all that... yeah, that's too much. But I would like to be at least in a room, on a bed when that happens. You think you can wait for that long? Can you persuade Nate to make a detour?"

She winks at him and smiles, as she waits for his answer.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Aaron

With a wry chuckle Aaron responds.

"Did you really believe me to be capable of anything less? I'm not looking for a quick fling here. I want to make this last, and I plan on making sure I do it right.
    "

Aaron winks mischievously.

"Besides, a quickie in the backseat of a van doesn't really work for me. I need a bit more space and time to work my magic."

Aaron takes on a more serious tone

"All right, enough joking around. What sort of dinner do you want? Gimme some ideas for tonight. I know what I would choose, but I want to make sure I do you right. Do you want to go shopping together and pick an outfit to go to dinner in?" Aaron grins. "And as far as the detour goes? I'm not sure Nate would be too charitable to us making our own route, I'll see if I can convince him to let me drive, and I'll see what I can do with making a route suitable to our own ends. Who knows, we may have to break early at the motel for a night, and I may have to call in a limo to take us out."
    Last edited by Alalme; 2009-03-12 at 12:39 AM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

Misty

Her smile dissapearing once again, Misty takes a step back and raises her hands, signaling Aaron to stop talking.

"Slow down for a second there Aaron. I'm not agreeing to this so you could pamper me with money and gifts. I don't doubt you could do all the things you just listed. I also know you have money enough to back it up. But really, I don't want expensive gifts. How do I put it... your company is enough.

For a dinner, any McDonald would work. Barring that, a simple steak will more than suffice. God knows I hate those fancy joints with reservations more than anything else. Clothes I have on myself will more than do it. Anything more is pure showing off. Lets keep it simple, shall we? There's charm in that that no fancy restaurant can hope to conjure. If you can persuade Nathan to let you drive... a simple motel will do it, really."

11. - Top - End - #161
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Aaron

"Very well then, I apologize if I have insulted your intentions. I just got a little bit excited at the prospect of being able to take you out, and I let my imagination run away with me. We'll have to see what is around when we stop, and we can take it from there. How about a family restaurant instead of fast food? You know, Like a 99's or an Olive Garden?"

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Misty

"Sounds good to me. Lets keep it at that and see what we can make out of it. Maybe Nathan's tired enough of all the herbs and previous driving that he'll let you drive without problems.

Now, should we join the others? Before more rumors start circulating."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Aaron

Aaron takes Misty's hand and begins walking back towards the Krystal Burger.

"I'm sure regardless of what happens we'll be able to work something out for tonight, so I'm not going to stress it too much." Aaron chuckles.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Misty

Taking Aaron's hand in hers, Misty nods at him.

"Probably the best course of action, for now. Lets just see what happens and roll with it."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Orc in the Playground

The girl just gives Jeremy a strange look. Apparently she's not that amused by his attempt at humor. "I...guess so. Anyway, no, I'm just passing through."

There's a brief pause, and then her eyes light up for a moment like she just realized something. "What about you?"

Meanwhile, Nathan begins to near the front of the line as Misty and Aaron start heading back inside. They should reach him at about the same time it is to order. Good timing.
    Last edited by Warpfire; 2009-03-12 at 08:23 PM.
    Witch Hunter Avatar by Dr. Bath
    FFRP:
    Jacob Morin
    Jason [Trinity]
    Alamar
    Hyde

16. - Top - End - #166
    Bugbear in the Playground

Nathan Summers

"Hey, you guys... been busy?" Nathan says with a smirk, as they near him.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

Misty

"If by busy you mean talking... then yes, we were very busy."

Not letting herself being disturbed by Nathan's comment, Misty continues smiling.

"How about you? Managed to get some food?"

18. - Top - End - #168

Nathan Summers

"I didn't mean anything by it." He smiles cheekily. "Nah, this line is long. I tried using my rockstar thing, but that failed. Now none of the girls in here will even talk to me." He said dejected, then chuckled a little.

"So... this isn't my usual thing, but maybe we could talk sometime? Everyone else was off doing their own thing, sticking me with the job of getting everyone's food."

19. - Top - End - #169
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Aaron

Aaron feels a surge of anger, and tenses up.

It was almost as though Nathan was trying to infuriate him. Insulting his intentions was one thing, but Nathan had no grounds to hurl baseless accusations at Misty.....

Aaron clears his throat to calm himself down.

He mutters to Misty, just quietly for Nathan to not be able to hear. "Sorry for dragging you into this, I should have known he would react this way."

Aaron raises his voice so that Nathan can hear him. "We had a very pleasant conversation, thanks." He chuckles aloud. "Which rocker were you this time? I hope to God you didn't try playing off as Jimmy Sparks.... not after what happened the last time....."

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

The group reaches the front of the line.

"And what can I get for you, Mr. Sparks?" The same weary old man asks, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He takes Nathan's order, and that of everyone else. After you pay for your food, he hands you a receipt with the number to be called when your food is ready.

As you head over to Jeremy, the girl he was talking to suddenly stands up and walks away. She quickly disappears into the crowd.
    Witch Hunter Avatar by Dr. Bath
    FFRP:
    Jacob Morin
    Jason [Trinity]
    Alamar
    Hyde

21. - Top - End - #171

Jeremy

"Weird girl... so, anyway, you got my coke?"
    Planetkiller avatar by The Randomizer

22. - Top - End - #172

Nathan Summers

"Hey man, Jimmy Sparks is a saint and a legacy." Nathan shots back with a smile. "Well... don't get too chummy guys. It's too early in the trip to stop again for any reason." He chuckled to himself, and winked over at Misty.

"Anyway. Here is that coke of yours good sir." The legend himself said, setting it down in front of him. "And a number 12 for me, almost all you can eat. Haha." He laughed, sitting down and starting. "Ya know, I don't think that old man over there liked me very much. Haha. Eat fast, y'all, we're getting back on the road soon. Just refueling the tank."

23. - Top - End - #173
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Aaron

Aaron orders a veritable mountain of food, and turns to Misty after ordering, "You want to order now, and I'll pay for yours, too?"

After dutifully waiting for the food to be prepared with a growling stomach, Aaron takes the tray of food that is presented by the man behind the counter. Joining Jeremy and Nathan at the table, he grabs a burger and begins eating.

Upon Nathan's comment, he pauses eating just long enough to inquire "Mind if I take a turn driving, man?" before taking another bite from his burger.