New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Loudness Between Shadow & Light

Gunter von Bielefeld

"I believe we should make all efforts to peace, no matter the personal cost. We may have old grudges, but those are the thoughts of a by-gone generation. Don't you want things to change in your lifetime? Don't you want your lives to mean something?" The leader of the communist nation said, standing slowly but speaking with a passion. "This is an open floor. Speak your minds!" He tilted his head. "These... notes have no place here. Please, speak up, all of you. Do you really wish to divulge into war again? Imagine history years from now... do you want your name to be in a long list of warlords, or do you want to be the ruler that propagated peace and moved them into a golden age?" He nodded a few of his Shadow Nation brethren, and made references to their rulers, asking each of the representatives if their ruler would rather be known as 'Their Name' the Barbarian, the Butcher, the Slaughterer, or something like that. Or is they would rather be known as The Wise, The Revolutionary, The Great, or some variant. He noticeably left the Light nations leaders out of this part, tensions were still high.

After saying a bit of his peace, he sat down once more and actually looked at the note he had been given. He read it carefully, and penned a quick reply.

To The Realm of Deja
    Spoiler
    Show
    The penmanship is quick and direct, more like a layman then a King.

We appreciate your interest in our works. Magi-Tech is a beautiful work of art in armor form, and we pride ourselves on it. I have no idea of the morale of my nation if I allowed.... your people to wear them. Most of my nation fears and despises your realm, and it would weaken our resolve to see such abominations in the pride of Nottingrahm.

However, the offer intrigues me personally, and I find the idea of the untiring laborer positively delightful. Is that not a great symbol of what Nottingrahm stands for? We will talk more of this later. The offer is still 'on the table', so to speak.

The name signed at the bottom is more elegant and refined.

Gunter von Bielefeld
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-03-01 at 02:10 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Deja
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our servitors generally fulfill our requirements, but our population is very low. So yes some easy to direct labor would be appreciated, as well as well as any longevity treatments.

to Gunter von Bielefeld
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings! If you'll excuse my bluntness, I was wondering if it would be possible to hire some of yo engenders to aid in a major project we're attempting?

Walking promptly into the Council room, Johnathan replies to Gunter And what would the terms of the peace be? A return to pre-war borders? I sincerely doubt enough people have records of them to reach any sort of consensus. A freeze of the positions right now? far to many nations and willing to rush to their deaths to secure some ancient city they half-remember having 3 generations ago.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

The Holy Empire of the Moon and Stars

The Imperial Stand

Risulf glares at the vampire before heading back to the Imperial stand. The Inquisitor whispers to him, ""Listen, Commander Risulf, I despise these walking corpses just as much as you do, but we both know that open war won't get us anywhere. It may hurt us more than it hurts them. Besides, the Emperor wants to get as much from these peace talks as he can. You don't want me to inform him that you bungled things here, would you? Going against the emperor's orders tends to end badly for those who do, even if they ARE war heroes.

Commander Risulf gives a quick nod and is silent.

The Inquisitor, after listening to Gunter von Blofeld speak, rises and goes to the floor to speak.

"And in the spirit of the openness and cooperation that you suggest, sir Bielefeld, I ask you and all others: might the Church have your permission to send priests and missionaries to your great nations, to spread the wisdom of the great god Arman? I assure you in this I do not represent the Empire, but the Church of Arman only. We of the Church, at least," he says, looking back at Risulf, "only seek peace, enlightenment, and mutual understanding."

The Archmage Fircas
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, first tell me this, necromancer: if there were to be an alliance between Deja and the Empire, what actions would Deja take with such newfound power and authority?"

((OOC: @ Wizard of the Coat))
    Spoiler
    Show
    ((Ah, an alliance between two superpowers. i like it, but most of the Imperial representatives probably wouldn't. Fircas, however, tries to be more open-minded about these things.

Anyway, perhaps one of the liches went on a sort of Sherman's March to the Sea: the goal was not try and hold Imperial territory, but to kill Imperial morale (and soldiers) by making it look like they could drive into Imperial territory at will.))
    Last edited by Falconer; 2009-03-01 at 04:36 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    The expendable comment was really only a jab at The EOMAS, but who cares

((To the war, it was an utter standstill. No matter what you did to each other everything kept balanced. As to NPC nations, yes, but no one of real note))

The High Stand

The High King and Marshal had been silent on high during the discussion. The Marshall though knew more than her compatriot about her own people and she shot a narrow-eyed glare at the Baron.

The King was speaking "As to priests, I think it a bit soon to be sending Missionaries into what was, until recently, the enemy lines"

The cat-eyed lady nodded "Perhaps restrict them to no-mans land." she paused and then waved a hand. Servants quickly unveiled a large map that showed the real-time lines of the land "This is the world, and what we" she gestured at the King "Have been talking about is make this area a buffer zone. Open-minded Shadow and Light citizens can co-mingle. Nobody wants to attack an area with their own civilians."

The King nodded "Meanwhile we rebuild the land"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

5. - Top - End - #35

Deja

The vampire speaks slowly and contemplatively, as if showing doubts.

"Deja can agree with this plan for we see that the ruins of Stardas is included in the neutral zone. We've allready heard that Calafais wanted to discuss this matter and so we should."

Looking at the Calafais delegate the word continue.

"Deja ofcourse has a legitimate claim to those ruins and the surrounding area, but we are willing to overlook that for the time being in the interest of peace. Instead we propose that only the city's ruins are returned to Deja for now, for they serve Calafais no strategic value. In exchange we shall ensure the denizens from those ruins will haunt the realms around it no longer. It would be terrible if this site would spew forth monstrosities that require a garison to be kept in the no-mans land when we could pacify them with only a few wards.

Furthermore we offer to rebuild the infrastructure in the surrounding lands, so Calafais's citizens may benifit from the region and our merchants too travel in safety."

@Archmage Fircas
    Spoiler
    Show
    "For one thing, Deja wants to cut the last of it's strings to the Marshall. My masters desire above all to be left to their research and not to have to squable over petty tracks of land. The execption to this is Stardas, without it our spirit research would can hardly advance.

Beyond that our concerns are merely our safety, though new promising liches of course might research domains of their own."

She pauzes and collect her thoughs,

"Naturally we would also like to know what desires fuel your heart."

((OOC @ Falconer))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes it's an alliance to prevent this irritating Queen and Marshall dictating us the terms. The liches really want to be their own masters.

Shermans run sounds good. It probably was just one of the Lichlords doing it for sport. Baron Vochia would have joined the fight later as a rearguard to actually try and hold some of the territory as a buffer against retalliations.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

The Marshall nodded gravely "It sounds very altruistic. So of course you wouldn't mind a contingent of the Legion aided by Light Spellcasters would you" she grinned and her teeth were pointed, but unlike a vampires it was both sets of canines like a cats.
    Last edited by Greystone; 2009-03-01 at 07:04 PM.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

7. - Top - End - #37
    Halfling in the Playground

BlackDragon

Calafais

Standing and speaking her first since she sat down Bangles speaks in a clear authorative voice in a completley neutral tone.

If peace is what the King wants, then peace is what he will get. Although it might be a peace we have to fight for with yet more blood.

"You offer to let us keep the surrounding land, and to expel the current denizens? But to what purpose could that aid us? You have a claim, whether or not it is legitimate is not for these proceedings to decide.

If any is to have the strongest claim, then surely it is Calafais. It is within our borders. It was out men that suffered the atrocity that struck them all down. And it is therefore our soldiers souls who still inhabit that haunted land.

If there was to be a neutral zone, we would want it drawn along the current borders, not cutting so far into our existing territory that it takes over an ancient city that my family has the strongest claim to of all.

And surely you see that it would be of more benefit to Deja than Calafais, after all - their land for easily 10 miles inland of the border is nothing but a ruined battered crashed wasteland. Where nothing but death can be found.

A neutral zone we are willing to consider, but to rescind the city of Stardas? Never, under any circumstances."

Sitting down, still with a stone facade a letter is brought to her and she quickly and consicesly pens a response.

To Deja

Spoiler
    Show

We are willing to consider and talk about a neutral zone, though of course you must understand our mistrustfullness of you. What is it exactly that you offer, in writing with a seal?

8. - Top - End - #38

Deja

"I forsee no problems for such aid from our newfound...friends?" the last word is hesitant, but seemingly truthfull. "Though it is hardly a legion we seek to place at Stardas, merely those that lock themselves in with those of our kind that are without guidance to maintain the barrier from within. For us this poses no danger, for our friends of the light we'd have to take some precautions. Nothing I think we cannot provide if given the resources. It is precisely the placement of any legions in the neutral zone at all that we seek to avoid."

((OOC note: Stardas isn't a city, it's the ruins of a former city that was never yours. It's something you conquered from the necromancers. It's also quite close to the border, albeit on the the Calafais side. Still feel free not to want me to have it, just want to make sure we're talking of the same object.))

He then adresses Calafais objections.

"Surely you must know that your fledgeling nation did not even exist when Stardas fell. It was one of the first acts of the war, upon the orders of the Marshall in those days. You only took it from us a decade ago, though it had been changing hands back and forth for a long time before that.

Also we cannot expell the current Denizens, merely contain them. It is precisely the expulsions from places like Stardas that made Deja what it is today. Surely you would want to prevent that from happening. Without our necromancers claiming it every few years it is a timebomb waiting to explode as lost souls keep flooding in."
    Last edited by Wizard of the Coat; 2009-03-01 at 08:07 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Greystone
    Spoiler
    Show
    you get my PM?

looking at the Neutral zone, Johnathan shrugs The terms seem acceptable to me. If I may ask, what are the exact terms? and what safe-guards are there to ensure that some mercenary or glory-hungry vagabond doesn't simply attack across the neutral land to re-start the war?

Deja
    Spoiler
    Show
    see my eariler post
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

10. - Top - End - #40

Deja

@Johnathan/Theril
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excelent, we would be glad to provide you with a labor force. As for longlivity serums, we can offer several options depending on your desires. The classical undeath is ofcourse our specialty, yet the necromantic arts can preserve the flesh too, though not eternal life it would certainly allow a significant extention if taken regularly. The gemstones would naturally be a suitable compensation for our continued services in both matters.

@Calafais
    Spoiler
    Show
    The neutral zone is not a Dejan proposal, it comes straight from the Marshall and the King. We are merely seeking to ensure it will last in our region. Remember that we shall rebuild the infrastructure in the region if Stardas is secure, our merchants and your people will benifit equally. Yet with Stardas as a timebomb it is not an investment we can make. It is a deal we're willing to sign in blood.
    Last edited by Wizard of the Coat; 2009-03-01 at 08:18 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41

Planetar

The Archmage Fircas, to Deja
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Indeed, the High King has also let power run into his head. He thinks that he can command the Empire.

As for our motives, we simply seek to spread the word of Arman, Lord of the Night Sky, into the southern lands. Particularly we seek the eventual conversion of the Hochlanders, Calafais, and Nottingrahm.

Personally, I am intrigued by your offer, but I'm afraid to officially declare us allies is beyond my authority. I will contact consult my fellow representatives."

With that, Fircas silently moves to the Imperial stand, where she quietly whispers into Risulf's ear. As he listens, his expression quickly changes from boredom to something between anger and disgust. He signals for Fastalf, the inquisitor, to come over.

The inquisitor, still on the floor, sees the commander's signal and gives a polite bow to the assembly.

"I am afraid you will have to excuse me. There is evidently something on which my companions require my thoughts."

Fastalf scurries over to the Imperial stand, where Fircas whispers to him what had just transpired. The inquisitor's eyes widen, and he goes pale.

"We...I can't...I mean, we're weren't supposed to...we need to tell the Emperor about this."

The three file out of the imperial box and head for the main entry hall, leaving only a few military officers and their guards seated.

As she closes the door, Fircas says to the assembly, "I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse us for a moment."

As soon as the door is closed and they're sure no one is listening, the knight, mage, and priest immediately begin whispering at each other harshly.

"What are you trying to pull, Fircas? Talking with the godless dead!"

"I care about the Empire enought to risk it! We'll contact the emperor, see what he says.

"Are you sure we should use the mirror? It's only good for a few uses!"

"I think this is important enough."

Fircas pulls from her robes a small round mirror about the size of a human hand, and strokes it, whispering incantations. It hums for a few minutes, before an image appears in it: that of a werewolf in regal black robes. The emperor. He immediately addresses them.

"What is it that has happened, cousin Fircas, that requires my attention? Has someone declared war?"

Fircas looks flustered, "Not...er...not all your Imperial Highness. Erm...quite the opposite, in fact. We...we have an offer for an alliance."

Fastalf buts in. "Your Majesty, its the Dejans."

The news does not seem to have much of an effect on the emperor. He strokes his chin with a clawed hand, before speaking again.

"What are their terms?"

Fastalf answers. "No terms, Your Majesty. But they feel that an alliance between us, the most powerful of the two sides, would make the both of us unstoppable."

"They claim that the lich-lords merely want to be left alone. To not have to take orders from the Marshall." Fircas adds.

"I wouldn't trust them, Your Imperial Highness." Risulf says. "It was their foul kind that created the plague that slew your father."

The Emperor smiles at the knight. "I have my own reasons for interest in this alliance, Commander Risulf. Tell them that the Emperor extends his hand in treaty and alliance with the Lich-Lords of Deja." The Emperor's image vanishes with that.

The three make their way back into the meeting hall. Fircas and Risulf make their way back to the Imperial stand, while Fastalf goes up to the Dejan representative.

Spoiler
    Show
    "The...the emperor extends his hand in treaty and alliance with the Lich-Lords of Deja." he gulps.
    Last edited by Falconer; 2009-03-01 at 09:02 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Deja
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm afraid rather too many of our rituals require a vital force to control for undeath to be an option. The second idea sounds perfectly acceptable.

Also, if you gain stewardship of the city, a Stardas would be much appreciated .
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

To Puppy
    Spoiler
    Show
    No

To Falconer
    Spoiler
    Show
    He can think all he wants, but for a country who relies on food he is a bit foolish dont'cha think

The High King moved and looked at the Dejan "This is a new legion. You already saw some of them in the entrance hall. They are a neutral force meant to assure nothing breaks the peace"

Cassandra nods towards Jonathan " Mercenaries and war-mongers will be dealt with by the Legion. The only word you have is the word of your leige, and we have both sworn to come down hard on anyone who wishes to start a war."

- SurlySeraph

14. - Top - End - #44

Planetar

@ Greystone

Spoiler
    Show
    Not really. The Emperor knows that he relies on the Southern nations for food, which is why he does NOT want war with anyone (though his ambassadors may not be helping there). What he DOES want: Southern converts. Why? Because loyalty to the Church of Arman translates to loyalty, or at least sympathy, to the Empire. Which means steady trade (see note on the ambassadors, however). Which means technological improvement (ambassadors again). If he plays his cards just right, it may even mean territorial gains as Armanist converts clamor for union with the original Armanist nation, the Empire of the Moon and Stars. And even if not, it means that he'll gain leverage with other countries, as negative action towards the Empire will be recieved rather badly by the populace. And the alliance with Deja? Again, he wants prosperity and LEVERAGE, not war. In that case, leverage against the "High King" and the Grand Marshall.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground

*GM Approved*

Servants file into the hall to offer delegates refreshments. One man carrying a freshly roasted ham and a carving knife stops directly in front of Baron Vochia. Before the baron has time to refuse the dish, the servant drops the platter and launches himself at the vampire, wielding a carving knife. As he attacks he screams, "For Arman and the Emperor!"

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

To Falconer
    Spoiler
    Show
    I meant the "Holier than Thou" thing he has with the High King. As you may be able to tell Wilham Lars is a tad high-strung...

The guards reach for weapons, various delegates panic or draw weapons. High King Lars reaches into his robe for a magical device. Marshall Nilyna jumped nimbly from the balcony and landed with a quiet crunch of stone as her steel-clad boots hit the floor.

She would be on the assailant soon, but the Baron had to defend himself...

About Odin

Spoiler
    Show
    In this game Odin Papsmear will be playing the role of the ambiguous unknown group

- SurlySeraph

17. - Top - End - #47

Planetar

The elit guards immediately form a defensive wall around the Imperial stand.

Risulf and his knights immediately rise and draw their swords. The guards make way for them, and they charge at the assailant, though shoving through the crowd of panicked servants and delegates slows them considerably.

"Halt! In the name of Arman and the Emperor!" Risulf barks. To say he was furious would be an understatement. He despised the undead, and now, as soon as he had been convinced to ally with them, someone tries to ruin that alliance and frame the Empire? No. Hell no. A savage growl erupts from deep within his throat. Even as he's moving, he hunches over, bones and muscles shifting and realigning themselves. His entire body changes until it is no man that is charging, but a wolflike beast.

"DIIIEEE!" He leaps through the crowd, going for the assailant's throat.

Fircas and Fastalf, however, remain in the stand, considerably more confused. Who was this servant? Was he truly an Imperial agent? They had not been informed of any spies at this truce.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Vish

The First steps back defensibly and boosts his body’s reflexes with magic. The second necromancer meanwhile scans the crowd. This assassin might be merely a diversion to create confusion and allow a second one to strike at true target.

Greystone
    Spoiler
    Show

How much our nations can do per turn? Can Vish be creating grain reserves, researching into regeneration magic and hiring mercenaries (small bands, not a standing army) at the same time or I need to drop one or two of the items?

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Vish
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can SAY your doing anything, but I will only say within reason what has happened. So you could give me a long list, I might only do 3-5 things. It really depends on the turn...

- SurlySeraph

20. - Top - End - #50

Deja

At first the Baron seemed to hardly care about the assault on his unlife. Instead of drawing the finely crafted rapier that hung by his side he glanced at the man and suddenly a whisp of shadows surrounded the baron on all sides. These seemingly spectral bodyguards wrapped around the man with the knife blocking any movement in the direction of Vochia. They were cold, utterly cold and rapidly sapping away his life energy.

Then the vampire moved with speed unlike that of a living man, within an instant, the ornate rapier was drawn from it's scabbard and only an inch away from the assailants chest. If the man continued, the shadows would be the least of his worries as his mere momentum would lead to his death.

@Empire of the Moon and Stars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Deja is pleased to accepts the hand of the emperor. We hope this allows us both prosperes times ahead. If either of us is in need of aid we no-longer will have to stand alone, but united instead so no alliance of nations can hope to overcome us.

@Johnathan/Theril
    Spoiler
    Show
    The vitality serums and labor it is then, a worthy exchange for the gemstones. We are agreed.

As for Stardas, our spirit research would greatly help any longlivity projects. Strangely it is the soul which seems the weakest part in the still living. or was there anything special you wanted to obtain from that city?
    Last edited by Wizard of the Coat; 2009-03-02 at 06:51 AM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

Vish
    Spoiler
    Show
    waiting for reply

Greystoen
    Spoiler
    Show
    hmm, okay, I'll send it again

Deja
    Spoiler
    Show
    mainly were interested in the original binding spells, as well as the make-up of the shadow

Johnathan nods as Cassandra explains how they plan t avert war. When the assassin jumps see, treaty wasn't even signed and it's already happening. The two ogres he brought with him immediately start running at the assassin and something like a giant wolf seems to be taking shap in forn t of Johnathan
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

To Johnathan
    Spoiler
    Show

I propose we research the potential of summoning the spirits of the living. The possible applications are:

1. We’ll be able to contact our agents during their sleep or when they trance
    2. Curses to summon the still living spirits of our enemies
    3. Anti-undead spirit warriors
    4. The aged scholars could teach and study in spirit form, while their weak bodies lie sleeping
    5. Eventual possibility of pure energy existence

Tichrondrius
    Spoiler
    Show

What exactly is the political system of your nation? Are the rulers elected or an established group of people rules in the name and with support of the people?
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2009-03-02 at 03:06 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Vish
    Spoiler
    Show
    I must admit, the first 3 and the 5th are the most interesting to me. Age is no object to us. But yes, it sound like an excellent idea.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Cassandra stops and looms over the man. She waves at the Baron to back of while guards surge forward. Three grab the man and hold him tight. Other guards rush to halt the quests and politly turn them back to their seats.

All except for Commander Risulf of the Empire. The guards halt him with drawn swords, glaring harshly at him.

Other guards advance on the stand, obviously taking the comment and defensive wall as a threat.

High King Lars is shaking with rage, pointing a hand at the commander "What is the meaning of this commander!?"

Cassandra glances at the Dejan Vampire "I trust you are intact?"

- SurlySeraph

25. - Top - End - #55
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mageocracy of Theril.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wrote in a quick jotted style like a layman.

We would pleased to join you on any project you may endeaver to complete, as long as you inform us totally of its uses and applications first and we ensure it is a joint venture between our two nations. What would you need the Republic of Nottingrahm for?

Signed, Gunter von Bielefeld.

"I believe that we should leave things as they are now. A 'freeze' of positions in this treaty. Anyone can discuss what owns what after we're all civil to one another in separate treaties between individual nations." Gunter said, like it was the most natural thing in the world. It was probably because, though small, he still had his entire country.

At the attack of the assasstion Gunter did not move, and his soldiers only moved in closer to protect him. He watched and then rose.

"This is what I'm talking about! How are we to expect our citizens to respect this peace when its leaders and representatives squabble like children?"

Thelonius
    Spoiler
    Show
    Recently Nottingrahm was a monarchy until a group of revolutionaries overthrew the government and established a Communist system. As the leader and most charismatic of the revolutionaries, Gunter was named their representative (Vanguard of the Proletariat) to the other nations. Gunter also takes this to mean 'leader' in a nation where everyone is equal. No one is the nation is sure how they will pick a leader after Gunter is over, or how long Gunter's term is allowed to last. Most people want a voting system, but Gunter is already grooming someone to take over his position when he is ready to step down.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

looking at the werewolf Wait, the Light has lycanthorpes? well that's an interesting tidbit.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

Cassandra turned to Gunther "Did you really expect to put age old enemies in the same room and expect a completely peaceful conference? That is why we had the meeting so we could get our differences out here and NOT in front of our peaceful"

- SurlySeraph

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

So what are we going to do with the assassin and the rabid wolf?

Nottingrahm
    Spoiler
    Show
    simple, we're looking to see if we can automatize some of our rituals. currently they take several dozen man-hours to complete and this would obviously save a lot of time to be spent on more productive things.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

The would be assassin continues forward despite Vochia's outstretched blade. He skewers himself on the sword, staring down at the whole piercing his chest. He brings the carving knife down, but already his strength is sapped, and the knife falls from his hand. With his last breath he spits on the vampire, and curses. "Abomination"

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Well I believe it's now the necromancers turn to shine.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp