New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation III

Malthrae, The Elven Council

The hall is filled with laughter as Malthrae sneers at the Elder

"So it seems that even to this date, House Eldern still cannot hold the reigns of power... so is this how these Elven Councils will continue? Each time throw out yet another house until only your House is left? Then who will you lord it over? Your own House?"

Malthrae slowly starts to walk towards the council as he continues

"Yes that is right! We are all monsters! We slaughter babies in their cribs and drink their blood! The black skin of the Drow represent the very darkness of our soul, more dark than the vast expanse of space itself! We sell our dark souls to any evil spirit that may give us power! We are more evil than sin! And all this because the Drow have forsaken the gods..."

As Malthrae walks towards the council, his form starts to radiate a dull light, as his features are completely lost, leaving only a silhouette. The silhouette itself becoming smaller, thinner, frail and hunched at the back. As the light recedes the Elf find that Malthrae has changed, into a heavily cloaked figure wearing a white mask, who is now painfully limping supported by a gnarled staff.

"Or might it be that in fact, the venerable elder from House Eldern has been misleading you, since in fact House Drow does indeed serve a god."

says Haggard as he takes the seat traditionally empty seat of House Drow.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Elven Council

The Eldern Elder was flabbergasted, no God could walk the world....wait..he could use this.

"You are a false God, obviously. The Grind proclaimed himself that no God can walk the World. So, your presence here proves your trickery. A trick I perform myself if I was a caster of Pun Lords lies."

This Drow didn't know who he was dealing with. The Fool. Obvious liar was obvious.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Haggard (His avatar at least), The Elven Council

Haggard chuckles cruelly behind his mask

"Arrogant little Elf... am I the liar? You claim the Grind has forbidden any of us gods to walk upon the world... yet here I am. The way I see things there are two possible explanations... one... as you have said... I may be an imposter... or... might it be that the Grind isn't as all powerful as you believed? I have met him... her... it... whatever... myself... and I can't say I'm very impressed... of convinced of the Grind's omnipotence"

All of a sudden, Haggard puts his hand on the mask, as if covering the space where his mouth should have been.

"Oh no! I seem to have blasphemed against the great Grind! I guess I should be executed for my heresy! After all... not only am I a Drow, pretending to be a god... but I am also insulting your precious Grind! So come on then! Send me to the gallows! Or perhaps you would rather send the guards and have them run me through where I stand. It wouldn't be the first time!"

Looking at the Elder from House Eldren

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

Haggard was looking for an excuse to demonstrate a small portion of his divinity.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Elven Council

The Eldern Elder was getting completely flabbergasted.

"You...you monster. You challenge me in my own council?...You are foolish. This shall come to a vote. If you fail to sway the council, you will be executed. Then we will exterminate all your kind."

The Eldern's mind began to tick.

"However, if you sway them, I'll bow to not only your House, but to you as a God."

He was going to win this one. The Elven worshiped The Grind, not this...this...Drow Titan. This Drow has insured a long and healthy rule of House Eldern. A monument to his greatness.

"So. Let them vote. You blasphemer...as always you may speak first."

He smirked. "Elder Monster."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

5. - Top - End - #95
    Pixie in the Playground

Somewhere in the great sea of astral power, the faint sound of a flash of light was heard. Where seemingly nothing had been before, something now was. The something looked at the everything, and found that it needed a form. Thus, Siahrie was. Born or created, neither she nor anyone else knew, but she was.

She looked around, tasted, smelled and listened, but most of all she wondered. What was all of this? She then looked at the world which was, and wondered once more. What was all of this?

She then felt a presence. And another, and yet another. She felt many presences, none of which she knew. So, with words she had no idea where came from, she asked each of them:
    "What is? Where are we, and who are we? What is what, and how? This is a world. Why is it a world? When did it become one? What can it do?"
    She looked at the world once more, carefully examining each part of it. It was, but why? No meaning was to be sensed, no secrets behind these curtains of creation.

"I shall create my own secrets, and meaning too," she thought. An image formed in the mind she had made for herself, and she turned to the world. There, she created her image. She wove the energies of creation, and the land changed. She then blinked, and marveled at what she had done.

Shape Land - 1 DP

What now was, was a mountain. The mountain was, and it had reason, but that was not what was special. It was not, as mountains often are imagined, completely solid. Instead, great crystal-filled caves spanned most of it, and it was these caves which made it special. They were, they had reason, and they had potential.

Siahrie then turned to herself. She was a maker now. And a master. So she must have a body. She looked around the world, and spotted the elves. They were far from perfect, but they would serve as inspiration.

With her newfound ideas in mind, she made herself again. Where before the thoughts had been, a female humanoid was. Or at least appeared to be. This was fine, but not good enough. She had to be set apart from the rest of the all. So she made herself a robe in which she would be clad, and she saw that she now was.

Tired, Siahrie now rested. She had done enough, now she would watch.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Haggard sits back in his seat, clearly behind his mask he was grinning, this was turning out to be so much fun.

"I don't want your vote..."

And with that Haggard closed his arguments, leaving the seat open for the elder of House Eldern. That's how much Haggard cared about silly processes such as 'voting'.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2009-03-14 at 03:08 PM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Elven Council

That was freakin' it? All he had to say. Oh, the elder had this one.

"Vote!"

Bits of leaves were passed along, till a bundle of them were left. Each with a mark was a vote for Haggard. Plain was a vote for the current leader.

Mark
    None
    Mark
    None
    Mark
    None
    Mark
    None
    Mark
    Mark
    None

And with the Elder's own unMarked leaf, this was a tie....this wasn't good.

"A tie...no...this can't be...no..."

His eyes widen with horror.

"How....does...House....Drow...Vote?"

Words squeezed out.
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2009-03-14 at 02:49 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Haggard leaning as comfortable as his body could get in the chair, his golden eyes never leaving that of the elder. He raises his one hand, and extending his middle and pointing fingers out, one of voting leaves appears between them. He flicks it over to the elder.

A leaf appears in the Elder's hand... plain and unmarked.

Within his mind, the Elder hears a voice

"Little Elf, you seek to shepherd the other Houses under your authority, and are willing to do anything to keep it that way. That is commendable. But know this... you only keep that power because I allowed it. However, should you ever find yourself in a bind... find that your power is slowly slipping away from you... just call me... you will find that I share power to those who serve me... however the alternative is for you to call upon the Grind... though you better yell loudly for the Grind is hard of hearing... House Drow is firmly within my power... lets see how long it will take me to do the same to another Elf House."
    Last edited by Shmee; 2009-03-14 at 02:55 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

A voice is heard in Haggard's mind

(While I could do some head games, demanding no one else read what is plainly in sight, there's really no reason to.)
    Spoiler
    Show

"I just saw that little display over there. If you ever find yourself in need of an unbiased court, of which can not be so easily swayed by intimidation or selfish needs, contact me. Not that I imagine you could ever appreciate anything fair, let alone a trial."
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

10. - Top - End - #100
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Slade: Black Sun

Slade petted his new friend and shade uttered his first words "I'm hungry". Slade held out his left hand and in it was deposited by a grim reaper, a large bowl of flutter mice. Slade popped them at shade one at a time as he crunched them down like so much popcorn shrimp. shade ate heartily and licked the bowl clean.

Slade sent his pet among the Shay Al" Ghoul with orders to make them flourish, and away did bound Slade's pet.
    LoC:AP 7/DR 3/Ps-1/Pt-4/Pw-1/S-2/WS: 0
    Domain taps-Artifice 2 free +1
    Domain ap artifice - 2
    Artifacts-Staff of Seven charges=1
    Creations-helping hands, sand worms, phantom messengers
    Ninjas rule
    come have some fun

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/...token=req_team

11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground

Pixies and Flutter mice

The leader of the fluttermice "Oh prince god of fairies Satu...please hear our call..we don't know what to eat in the world besides the sweet nectar from the flowers that you have created for us.... and the world we don't wish to ruin your gift to the world and your gift to nature...please guide us.."

Satu

Satu wanted more for his pixies he wanted to give them a gift he smiled looking down at all the flowers and plants that exist in the world all the beings that exist “I Leave my fae with a gift…from my heart….a source of magic that has the will to control and create plants Druidic Magic, Use this magic to create flowers and berries to share with yourselves and the rest of the world…

Pixies and fluttermice

"What are berries?"

Satu

berries? You say? well my fae here’s that and more!” he waves his staff and shapes many kinds of fruit thru the world spreading it about in random areas of the world creating vines with grapes on them creating trees with apples on them creating tomatoes Bananas, having Watermelon sprout from the ground, Strawberries,and blue berries growing on random bushes oranges, mangos, apples and cherries on trees lemons and soon he chuckled a bit as he created Pineapple. Deciding to create more sources of food he buried some plants in the ground forming potatoes making crops appear growing corn ending his last choice after many with the thought of Broccoli.

Spoiler
    Show
    (Current DP:7)
    (Create Concept) -4 =3)
    (Shape Land Spread Fruit -1=2)
    (Shape Land Spread Plants -1=1)
    Last edited by EvanMouse; 2009-03-14 at 04:36 PM.
    I'm just a kawaii mouse.. taking your cheese for my purpose of making grilled cheese sandwiches! ^_^

(HomeBrew Stuff ^_^ In spoiler below.)
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #102
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ahkmotept

DID SOMEBODY SAY PUN LORD?!?!? DISCO FEVER Y'ALL!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Ahkmotept appeared as a hologram-ish form before the council.

Guess who it is? ITS GARUGA-oh, wait, no. That's not it, I'm...I'm..., I'm a Raving Rabb-, no, troll, no, master of horrors of eldrich power, no. Oh wait, that's right, I'm AHKMOTEPT, LORD OF ANNOYANCE AND HORRIBLE PUNMANSHIP!!!! PHEAR ME, PHEAR ME!!!! AHAHAH-Coughhackweeze!!!!
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Haggard, the Elven Council

Haggard simply shakes his head

"Oh bloody abyss... why him out of everyone who could have crashed this event..."

With that Haggard rises up from his seat, and he starts to walk towards the door, as he does that he resumes his Malthrae Du'Drow disguise. To the Elder he turns and says

"Remember what I told you... my offer still stands..."

and then as an afterthought

"I leave chuckles in your capable hands Elves... I believe he will make a fine addition to this council... abyss he can represent House Drow as far as I care..."

And with a flick of his fingers, Malthrae opens up a portal, and walks out of the council. He had made his point, both to the Elves and to Genius Loci.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Pixie in the Playground

One lone Fluttermouse

One lone fluttermouse Runs away from the reaper for dear life "Oh no...Please no..my friends..My..family..." she shudders flying away for dear life hiding in the corner as many flutter-mice are taken away to an unknown place...

"Oh Satu please hear me... My family is being taken away! by a monster!" she shudders looking up at the black sun... "An evil monster!!"

Satu

While he was listening to the random call while he was currently speaking the leader of the fluttermice, granting them the knowledge of Druidic magic. Suddenly his size grows from 5inches tail...to 6feet tall as he looks at the black sun calling out to its owner. "You know..that was mean of you...very very mean!! what have you done with my fluttermice?..." he sees the spirits of the dead flutter-mice pass by him collecting there thoughts... "His dragon ate them!.. -sighs- You know...if he was hungry I could have given him something worthwhile...in fact...much more tasty... I wish to speak with you...personally I wanted my flutter-mice to feel happy...I didn't want them hurt like that...But I am slightly fascinated with your pet though so...if he is so hungry...I have a proposal for you. and no it is not about fruit or veggies...It is about meat...for your pet. and I have just the thing to satisfy him in fact I believe you will find this idea I have quite amusing"
    Last edited by EvanMouse; 2009-03-16 at 10:16 PM.
    I'm just a kawaii mouse.. taking your cheese for my purpose of making grilled cheese sandwiches! ^_^

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #105
    Pixie in the Playground

Siahrie rests.
    Siahrie watches.

Finally, the Questioner of All grows tired of waiting for answers. Deciding that she should attempt to be more coherent, she sends out another wave of messages to the presences she has sensed, and now watched:
    "Who are you? Who am I? This place, what is it? It is a world, how and why? What is the meaning? Why are we? Tell me all..."

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

Suddenly, a slip of paper materializes before Ahkmotept

Spoiler
    Show

For your continued breaking of the fourth wall, you are fined $50 dollars. Also including the recursive damage caused by you receiving this fine.

As to Siahrie...
    "You know, I think you're about the first god that makes any damn sense. Not that I have any answers to those questions of course. There are none, to give them an answer is to trivialize them. And if there was, only you could ever hope to answer them.

I am Kalmah, and I have a question too. What is right? This matters to me, because I am supposed to bring justice to the world. That is what I was created to do.

That was a rhetorical question by the way. You don't need to answer it."
    Last edited by Xuincherguixe; 2009-03-14 at 04:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

Siahrie ponders for a while, then suddenly smiles.

"That," she says, "I can actually answer, in a way. For to tell the truth, what is right does not matter, as long as people believe it is right. Noone complains about injustice if they think it is not, and sometimes it is right to do what is not right, to hide the truth and do the wrong thing, for the best of all."
    She nods sagely to herself, then suddenly wonders why she knows that. Or if she knows. And if it matters.

"Belief is an odd thing," she mutters to herself. "It has no effect on anything, yet can change everything."

18. - Top - End - #108
    Pixie in the Playground

Satu

-squeaks happily shrinking back down to his normal size....smiling a bit feeling a little bit better after watching the world on random areas to pass the time. watches Ahkmotept with that awesome entrance "oh yeah AWESOME!!!" Satu smiled wondering what Ahkmotept would do next.
    Last edited by EvanMouse; 2009-03-14 at 06:30 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109

Ahnkmotept

"You can put it on my tab jeeves, I'm sure I'll run one up quite fast..."

He walks off to pester some elf, even though he's just a hologram Illusion.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

20. - Top - End - #110
    Pixie in the Playground

Suddenly waking from deep thought, Siahrie once again turned to the elves. Something about them fascinated her. They had a certain quality that she sought, and she wished to find out what they were.

Feeling in them a part of one of the presences she had sensed earlier, she turned to that presence, and said: "These creatures. They are elves? How and why? You do something? Tell me all..."

(( She's contacting the Grind ))
    Last edited by Iroel; 2009-03-15 at 06:14 AM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Deth

Deep in the Frozen Wastelands of Duma lies the Ashen Bastion. Deep in side the heat of desire, of need forms. Slowly from the feet up the metal that makes up Deth starts to form. The walls start to run with moisture from the heat of Deth's creation. The walls quickly refreeze into a mirror like finish as Deth looks around. Taking in his reflections in the mirrors all around him he can pick out every flaw, he files them away for future reference. He then turns and walks out of the Room of Reflection and walks the halls of Ashen Bastion, noting the craftsmanship of the halls and rooms noting where improvements could be made. Finally coming to the throne room and looking upon King Haggard

Greetings Father. You have called me and I have come. Deth studies King Haggard seeing the state of perfection he has reached. Adding it to his own flaws seen in the Room of Reflection form a goal for his own next level of perfection that he must strive for. I will strive to match your perfection Father, thought i will never catch up with you for by the time I obtain your level I am sure you will have moved on to the next level, leaving me behind. That shall drive me to work all the harder to catch up and surpass you and prove me self even greater then the father.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Grind

The Grind didn't know what to say to Siahrie. But, he would make an attempt. Being the God of Creation has it's responsibilities.

"Elven. They are children, I will guide them to the spark. The spark will bring forth all. My divine power comes from the spark. Your divine power comes from the spark. No spark. No Gods. Understand?"

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

Urus

Almost as soon as they were born into the world, a group of Myconids with a pair of hooded Illithids venture forth into the world beyond their ethereal realm to explore and chronicle the lands that lie beside theirs... and perhaps take some interesting captives as well...
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

24. - Top - End - #114
    Pixie in the Playground

Siahrie

"Understand? Not yet. Not ever. Always, I'll search for more. Never truly to understand.. Elves, you guide them? What then, before? What then, after? What if, without you?"

Siahrie ponders what she knows for a few moments, then continues:

"You and I, we are alike? I too can guide? I too, weave and create?"

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Grind

The Grind would have smiled, had he had a face.

"Alike. No. I have elven, you have none. I know. You seek. We are none alike."

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Myconids

Soon the roving band of Myconids ventured into a strange new place. It was like their home of birth, but the trees were topped with leafy green, like grass, and there were a myriad of creatures here that they had not encountered in their home.

As they advanced further, they noticed tall, slight humanoid creatures that walked about the forest. One of the Illithid advanced upon one of their number that had been separated from the rest, and wrested control of his mind.

He drew the enthralled creature into a dark corner of the forest where the slight creatures did not go, and they interrogated it's mind. In the creature's mindscape the pair of Illithids appeared as tall, thin, creatures veiled in shadows.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-03-15 at 01:21 PM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ran Kang

The binds that held him…the breath of his divine lungs failed him. He struggled. What had he been placed in this room…this stale place that no longer sought to hold him in, but continued as it was its intention. That room...hate, rage, disgust…he could not place them into words. His very being sparked, his hair which had grown to an ash gray bloomed with color and life. His bronze skin darkened, his veins boiling like liquid copper cast the room into a hellish scene, the walls of pure white melting and blackening like a piece of meat left on the coals for too long. The tang of ozone and burning flooded the room, the semi-metallic taste tinged on his tongue. Disgust…more disgust for this room. He would flood it with his emotions, and nothing could stand against the assault. And the walls cracked, the floor warped and cracked, the ceiling dripped its contents in rivulets and pooled only to disappear into the rents that now crossed the entirety of the floor.

And somewhere that was no where, a scene of tranquility where gods had not touched, where The Grind’s original scenery left untouched began to smoke and smolder. The fabric of the air and ground started to unravel, like a cloth rag left to long near the oven. The air popped loudly once, the ground hissed as fissures burst into being, steam and molten rocked spewed forth, and any entity that existed near the quickly growing nightmarish land could hear the screams of rage that emitted from these newly formed vents. And in an instant, the scene seemed to draw in on itself, stretching beyond understanding, and in the next an explosion rent the bubble asunder, its edges like fresh blown glass. And from this hole the form of Ran Kang exited, his body crisscrossed with scars from his own brutal attempt to flee, his skin bleeding and blistering, his hair uncut and unruly flowing to the ground and his face a mask of unkempt shaggy rage. His hands dripped his divine ichor, it spiraled and twisted, and he looked down on a much changed world, his people left to their own devices, growing strong. He would return to them…in time. But his wounds were fresh, and the godling knew more had changed since he had left.

He bent down and grasped the bent reality, and mixed the orange hued pieces with his flesh which he tore off with his teeth, and laughed as it bent. He then grabbed the strings of the powerful energy he had gifted to his people…”Magic” and tied the silver red strings around his creation, and as it twisted and held forming into a ling sharp shape, a handle forming in his hand, and it shrieked with power, sparks flying in all directions, falling about like a new storm, and in its form he could see islands raise from fresh water, mountains raise from fresh earth.

And Ran grinned, his teeth flecked with blood and skin, and he continued to feast upon himself, biting and twisting until his form was leaner, simpler. And the discarded shreds of clothing and flesh fell as feathers from a molting bird, and he did spread them into the world, the forms of falcon and sparrow, crow and raven, albatross and condor. And they flew through the air, and roosted in the high places, and their calls were the calls of the wanton emotions that would herald in Ran’s return to the multi-verse.

(Craft Artifact- 5:The Cauldron of Re’Tain (Utility Artifact: Create Mountains
    Create Animals- 1-Birds)
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

28. - Top - End - #118

Ahnklings in the Forest of Mushroomy Goodness

"Ooh look! Its the bane of japanese school girls everywhere!" An ahnkling yelped as the ilithids were spotted. Another one jumped up to see. "Ooh, lets poke it with a sti-Wait, what's a japanese school girl?" The second one asked, to which the first replied "I dunno, just a thought that popped into mah head, a musing from the Pun Lord, perhaps?". "His name be praised!" the second ahnkling proclaimed ""Yeah, lets poke it with sticks, perhaps it'll like us then" . "That's how I got my third mate pregnant, hehehe" . The group of ahnklings jumped down and began greeting the ilithids, as they picked up sticks. "Hello squiddy-heads, we're going to poke you with sticks now, M'Kay?" One said, while another yelled out "POKEY POKEY ARTICHOKEY!!!".

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

Illithids

One of the two illithids looked up from their elven captive, who seemed to be in a trance, his eyes wide. The Illithid stared straight at the Ahnklings, almost completely still, and suddenly a blast of pure psychic energy smashed into them. In the dark clearing there were unusually large mushrooms sticking out of the ground... though to creatures such as the Ahnklings, such a petty detail as this might merely be overlooked.

In the elves mindscape, one of the figures began shimmering.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-03-15 at 04:32 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Elf Tribesmen who are taken

"Who are you...things? I demand you speak! We are the children of the forest! Our Lords rule this forest for the great Ents! Release us!"