New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation III

Haggard, the Astral Sky

Haggard eyes Nephyr Tagae suspiciously, but he listens intensely, storing up any peice of information that might proove useful down the road.

"Take it from me, meddling with souls is always a nasty buisness, I have seen such scenarios played in different worlds, and I can guarantee you, that you will earn the ire of many other gods. It is inevitable that a deity wants what belongs to him."

"And that is where your fault lies. You assume that the gods have simply abandoned the souls to wander in the Astral Sky for all eternity. Did you perhaps stop to consider that creating a suitable afterlife is a huge undertaking which requires a lot of power? I am willing to wager that you didn't, for if you did, you would have found that is exactly what I have been preparing all this time."

"You see, I also wish to give these souls a second chance, but sending them back is such a waste! My method on the other hand, puts the souls into much better use, for they are there for people like me to manipulate. That's right, souls are a massive source of power! Too precious to be simply sent back, and I intend on taking advantage of this unlimited power down to the very last soul."

As far as Haggard was concerned why bother sugar coating the issue at all?
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Nephyr Tagae - The Astral Sky

Nephyr Tagae studied Haggard with crossed arms. He had not just explained the full extent of his plan, had he? Did it not occur to him that he might in fact be talking to someone just as manipulative and longing for power as he was? Even if he wasn't, having heard those plans few would just agree with him expecting nothing in return.

Yes, I did assume you abandoned them. Or rather... they did. Did it not occur to you that they would be searching for something?

Existing as a wandering soul is a horrible state of affairs. It is only natural for a soul, which is used to have a life, to look for something which can give it or something similar to them.

Besides, what you have seem to fail to realise is that when the souls are born again they will once more be able to serve as mortals and worship the gods. Even the numbers of your very people will be swelling as a consequence of the reincarnation, some of whom's souls were not formerly drow to begin with.

And I do believe most gods will appriciate that the souls are given chances to live again rather than to function as raw fuel for the schemes you so happily inform us of.

Nephyr Tagae had been prepared to direct the souls of the drow to Haggard or tell him how to find them. Now however, Haggard would have to pay a price for such aid.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Pixie in the Playground

Mut - the astral sky

Mut was content, content with his achievements, he had brought quick change to the world and the Léaram did not need him at the moment.

I wonder what I'll do now? perhaps go back to the place of my rebirth for a while..I feel connected to the place somehow.

He stopped and looked to his side, something had caught his interest.It was three figures caught in what seemed to be a debate.

who are they? ooh they must be some of the other gods!

Mut walked up to them and once again the rocks of his face rearranged themselves to a mouth so he could speak.

Well hello there! I am Mut, god of entropy.

Not waiting for a response Mut continued.

was it one of you who started the reincarnation cycle? Marvelous work I must say. It brings glorious change.

Mut seemed to think for a moment.

So, what is the topic of discussion?
    Last edited by Servion; 2009-03-26 at 01:23 PM.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Astral Sky

Deth hears/sense conversation off in the distance and heads that way. Soon the others see a perfectly formed man made of metal and nude walk up.

Greetings Sir. Looking around at the others. Greetings I am Deth the Forge Master. Looking back at Haggard, Did the artifact work as it should that I built for you? I sure the improvements I made did not impact the design any, just stregthen here and smooth out the overall operation.

Looking around at the others. Reincarnation cycle? What a perfect idea, what better way for mortals to seek ever higher levels of perfection.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Urus

The touch of the Everdreaming seeped into Nephyr's location, worming into the minds of all the gods present there. "Who are you who have taken the dreamforms of my children? They came to me... they swirled about my eternal slumbering mind, giving voice and inspiration... but now they are gone, I sense their dreamforms scattering to the corners of the world... and alien dreamforms take root in the bodies of my sons and daughters... why have you done this?"
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

6. - Top - End - #186
    Pixie in the Playground

Siahrie

The questioner rose. She had been meditating and watching. Always watching, observing, wondering what was going on, what would happen and what had.
    She had been watching and waiting for far too long.

She turned her attention to the Caverns of Crystal. The gnomes had thrived there, but they had turned too far from their original purpose. They needed guidance. Guidance, to find truth. Truth, to find meaning. Meaning, to find purpose. Purpose for what? She didn't know, but she would find out.

But what to do? And why? And how?

She pondered and observed.

Inside the Caverns of Crystal

Evhough Dhepen, The Gemlord of the Eastern Caves, sighed. He had been doing this for too long. The whole leadership thing was beginning to take it's toll on him. He barely recalled why he was doing this at all. It didn't make any sense...

The struggle between the Eastern and Southern Caves had been going on for years now. It had all started because some rogue southerners had accidentally ruined a harvest of light crystals. Big parts of the settlements in the Eastern Caves had been going at half light for a few months because of that one, but that wasn't the main problem. After all, such things had happened before. A couple of months of community service mining the crystals would've solved that.

No, the main cause of this great big headache was, that a couple of Eastern fools had decided to go cause some trouble as revenge. They had gone to a cave-expandation site in the Southern Caves, probably just intending to annoy some of the miners before they left, but the idiots had of course managed to collapse the whole damn thing. Since then, the Eastern and Southern Caves had had a strained relationship to say the least.

This didn't mean that they were fighting. The gnomes didn't fight each other, they had never seen any reason to do so. But they annoyed, they sabotaged, and the interfered with every single attempt of honest labor, so nothing could be accomplished. The Gemlord sighed once more. Things truly had been easier before the Goddess brought them here. Not that he didn't like it here, that wasn't it at all. The gnomes thrived here, in the caves, and there were many more of them now than when they lived on the surface. Things had just been simpler up there.

Another place, deep inside the caverns, a spider stirred. These creatures had spread far since they were created, even to the Caves of Crystal. Now the creature stirred, as if it had sensed something. It HAD sensed something, somewhere in its web. Something big, certainly far bigger than what it could possibly catch and eat. The spider ran quickly. It wasn't all that smart, but it knew that movements such as these in its web meant that it was time to flee.

It turned out to be a good decision. The web that the spider had previously inhabited now flung itself at the darkness, encased it and swallowed it. Then, the spiderweb-encased shadows began to change. Gradually, they took a vaguely humanoid form, pale as the moonlight, with a smile on its face.

The creature walked through the caverns, until it came to a large "room". In the middle of it stood a great crystal which, if there'd been any light, would've shone with all the colours of the rainbow. The shadowy creature looked at the crystal, waiting. It certainly had enough time, it had all the time in the world.

As expected, the crystal too began to change. First arms formed, then legs, and finally the head, with spikes of crystal growth at the top of it, as some odd-fashioned crown. The two creatures looked at each other. "Xiun," the crystal-fashioned one said, at the exact same moment as the pale shadowy one uttered the word "Eidyia". They both nodded, and went then began walking towards the settlements of the gnomes.

Spawn Magical Creature x2: Eidyia & Xiun
    3-2=1DP left.
    Last edited by Iroel; 2009-03-26 at 03:26 PM.
    "You know you count as artillery when it would be easier to use divination magic to locate your target than a spot check"
    Thanks to CrimsonAngel for the awesome avatar

7. - Top - End - #187
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Slade: the Dark sun

Slade was pleased with flock and so waved his hands and made the entire Dark Sun Grow as his flock multiplied and worshiped him. and so the party continued and the dark sun throbbed with loud musics and partying.

Spoiler
    Show
    DP=4 (+1 dp great worship 2 tier actions -1 shape land +300 sq miles to dark sun. +1 fp from exarch due to multiplying)
    Last edited by Lord Mika; 2009-04-07 at 08:04 AM.
    LoC:AP 7/DR 3/Ps-1/Pt-4/Pw-1/S-2/WS: 0
    Domain taps-Artifice 2 free +1
    Domain ap artifice - 2
    Artifacts-Staff of Seven charges=1
    Creations-helping hands, sand worms, phantom messengers
    Ninjas rule
    come have some fun

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/...token=req_team

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Grind, The Ever Nigh Forest.

The Grind was lonely, that pretty much summed it up. All of his children, friends, and allies had gone on their own way. The Grind missed the black drop with the mask. The Grind missed the annoying questioning one. The Grind missed the souls wondering his astral sky. The Grind was lonely.

The Grind sighed. "Come forth children. If you wish to know more about the spark of the world..come."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

9. - Top - End - #189
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Grinds, mention of the spark, brought interest to Mworag.

"I bet I will be the first to answer The Grind's call."

And with that, Mworag set off to be the first to reach the Grind.
    Last edited by Xealot7; 2009-03-27 at 08:51 PM. Reason: typo

10. - Top - End - #190

Mworag:

As Mworag awaited the arrival of the other gods, he contemplated Kalmah's reason for creating him. The desire to create such a perfect being such as himself should have been enough, but maybe Kalmah was hoping for more. "Well, if it's a challenge he wants for his humans, then it is a challenge I will give them."

"Kalmah, you want your people tested, I shall test them. You seek a way to drive them forward? I'll push them onward. You wish to teach them to stand up in the face of adversity, to overcome trials, and push themselves on to greatness? It will be done. But without assistance, it will take time..."

Time, Mworag hated wasting time. Not that it should matter, for her was immortal, time should have no meaning to him, but it did, everything was a race against time, a competition, one that Mworag intended to win.

"First, your humans will needs someone to test themselves against. I have just the people. It will take time to make them perfect." Time, there was that word again, ah how it drove Mworag to madness. "They will be stronger, faster, and more cunning, than your humans. Do not worry though. For this is part of the plan. By being tested by those more powerful than themselves, the humans will learn to improvise, to adapt, and to overcome. This will make the humans the most adaptable of all the races. You will get what you asked for, Kalmah... that and so much more"

Mworag was shaking with the anticipation of the coming Minotaur... the wait was torture, however to make sure they were perfect, he would spend the time.
    Last edited by Xealot7; 2009-03-27 at 09:22 PM. Reason: spelling

11. - Top - End - #191

Ahkmotept

Dwaa, don't worry grindy windy, I'm not gone, I'm just scheming complete and udder chaos, and yes, I said udder, like a cow's udder. Its funny, the veiwers will laugh at it, and this breaking of the fourth wall. Hehe.
    Indeed his scheme was going well, The war horde of ahkmotept was sweeping into the forests, causing pause to all who saw them, before being brutally killed while being made fun of. All the while looting and downright annoyance was happening in towns. The people just couldn't kill enough to do damage.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

"Huh, looks like it's gotten a little crowded. I'm not really finished with the issue, but it looks like you're busy now."

And he's gone in a flash again.

Kalmah, some other part of the astral sky

"Uh, adaptability already was part of their designs. The self interest of the Drow, their drive to progress, and the ability to conceptualize problems on an abstract level. With a shorter lifespan to cause them to have a greater value for life, and accomplish what they can in a short time. A bit of scheming is always a good thing. Really though, you should start thinking about how to keep your Minotauri moving forward because these humans are going to be progressing fast."
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Haggard, the Astral Sky

Indeed, Haggard had revealed his plan to Nephyr Tagae, or at least part of it. That is the way Haggard works. So sure of himself and that his plans will eventually succeed that he feels that it makes little difference if his rivals know about what he is scheming.

Of course at the moment, Haggard was not in the greatest of mood, as if Haggard has ever been seen in a happy mood to be honest. Not only was he ignored by Kalmah, but now other gods had dropped in uninvited to meddle in affairs which do not regard them, and if there is something that Haggard hates, its people who drop in uninvited in his conversations with others.

Pointing to Nephyr Tagae he says

"Very well, I shall leave you to your judgement... after all, it won't be difficult for me to find a way to manipulate your creation to suite my needs..."

Looking at Mut he says

"Oh great, another god of entropy... pass by the Ashen Bastion one of these days and witness the nice little number I did on your predecessor... and then ponder, what I can do to you if you ever dare address me again without my permission..."

To Deth he snaps

"Perhaps if other gods did not meddle in things which do not concern them, we would have known if the artifact worked well or not..."
    was Haggard referring to Deth, or to the other gods? Only Haggard knew.

Then Urus' presence worms its way into Haggard's mind, once again more meddling gods, and now Haggard was losing his cool as he yells back to Urus

"Go back to your dreams... other gods here have more substantial things to do than sleep... oh forget this, I shall depart! All we need now to complete this circus gathering is Chuckles, and if he appears here I will ram my staff right where the sun don't shine... bloody damn idiots the whole lot of them..."

With that, Haggard starts to hobble away. He was hot steaming mad, yet somehow he had managed to keep his composure... that is until the Grind decided to call out to all the gods to which Haggard yells back

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!"

And with that Haggard was gone to the quiet solitude of the Ashen Bastion, where no meddling gods can bother his scheming.

14. - Top - End - #194

Being the little prankster that he is, Ahkmotept was going to design the ultimate annoyance for the very grumpy old god: A Mime. Something quiet, yes, but also something that imitated everything he did behind his back, something that he wouldn't be able to kill. It was GENIUS!! He got to work right away, pulling out goggles and a lab table and body parts from hammerspace, and began working. Mostly with mallets and hacksaws, but it would work. Really it would...
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

15. - Top - End - #195

When Kalmah had finished speaking, Mworag smiled.

"Kalmah, that sounds like a challenge. And although, your humans, who come from the drow, who were once a house of the elves, have the advantage of time on their side, I eagerly accept."

Mworag was quite excited, he had only been on the job but a little while and already he was bringing out the competitive nature in others.

"I must give Kalmah credit, he did well when creating me."

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Grind

The Grind spoke, it seemed Dire.

"Children, this is dire news. The World's Spark hates Gods. The world hates us. The mortals may soon not like us. The world's spark will destroy us. I do not know how."

The Grind swirled.

"I tried....I tried to save us. We are doomed. The Lords of Creation will be forever doomed."

The Grind swirled.

"The First sign comes."

The Eldern Elder, The Great Hall of Eldern

The Elder had been screaming his demands to The Grind for days now.

"LORD GRIND! GIVE ME WHAT I DEMAND!"

The Elder had no luck..and finally gave up.

"I refuse to give in to that...that...divine monster. I will have to find a way to harness Godly power myself. Perhaps kill off that monster. The Grind sure won't do so. Lazy bastard...our wondrous lord is. Hmm..Maybe House Marko will have a text or something, maybe something in the language of Ran Kang I can use."

The Elder walked to the Great City of Marko, he was going to do as he always did to the other houses, demand stuff with no promise of return.

The Elder of House Marko was a very unimpressive figure. A small elf hunched over with large glasses on his face, his nose currently buried in a forgotten tome full of the language of Ran Kang.

"Oh, hello brother of the Eldern. Too bad about that Haggard guy. I have been looking up his history. Not much mind you. Ran Kang and Urus mostly. Loads and loads on the Grind...as usual. Are you here to borrow a book?"

The Eldern Elder spoke with command.

"Tell me a bit of Ran Kang's great speech that will allow ME to rival the Gods, to protect the Elven from this...HAGGARD!"

The Marko-Elf did not speak, he pulled a book out and placed it before the Eldern Elder and pointed to a bit. He then spoke one word.

"Doom."

The Eldern smiled.

The Halflings, On the Back of Genius Loci

The Halflings were happy creatures, playing and enjoying there great moving home. Some had dug small holes into the Genius's back to live in. It was so wonderful living there, so many berries.

The Halfling were great at singing, and when the moment inspired them they would write a song for the whole of the community to sing.

"Great is the great back of beast.
    We are his children,
    He is our feast.
    Forward and backward,
    Up and down.
    Forever we sing to make him proud.

Onward! Onward!
    Forward and back!
    We are his children,
    We shaaaalll not..lack."

They sung this song to impress the great Genius, and always had plenty. They took this of proof of his pleasure.

But, they had never lacked...Halflings do not go hungry on the back of the beast.

Genius Loci, The Elemental Chaos Sea outside of the Drow City

Genius Loci looked at the city, hearing the wonderful music of the Halfling.

Not much caring for the lyrics, but not wanting to upset the wonderful children his father had given him.

"Drow, sad figures. Be careful brother. Be careful."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

17. - Top - End - #197

Nephyr Tagae - Astral Sky

Nephyr Tagae inclined his head as a gesture of gratitude to the compliments of his creation from Mut and Deth. It was good to hear that some understood and appriciated the reincarnation cycle. It was then he felt the intrusion in his mind, the presence that disturbed the focus he had and allowed the visions of life to flood and disturb his calm. He gathered his thoughts and focus before he responded to the dreamgod.

I have done so because the souls asked me to give them life again and to improve on creation I stripped them of their being and sent them to new bodies.

The souls that have been given the bodies of your creations are yours to shape and lead. From the moment of their rebirth they are your children to the day they die after which the sum of their deeds and intents will be used to decide their new bodies.

Perhaps one could think of them as new figments and symbols enriching the dream and the dreams of others.

Nephyr tagae hoped that would be a reasonable explanation, the words of Haggard about making enemies crossed his mind and he feared that the shortsighted god might have had a point. The god of life did not want to make enemies, if he had to make compromises with other gods regarding the cycle he would readily do so.

He turned back to the first two arrivals only to see them both vanish. It was then he percieved the call from the Grind.

Deciding that knowledge about the spark would be a great benefit, the god of life started to steer his steps towards the Ever Night Forest apologising to Deth and Mut for having to cut their discussion short and thanking them yet again for their compliments. He was certain that he would be able to continue the discussion with the mindspeaker while he walked.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Astral Sky

Well looks like the impromptu conversation is done. Kind of flawed that most decided not to at least share their name. I have some thing to do back at the Ashen Bastion and this Grind sounds interesting and like he has something to say. He concentrates for a moment and a second him steps free of the first. They both speak as one I take my leave as well. I things to do. If your ever in need of something forged let me know. I do so enjoy crafting a item of beauty that I know another will appreciate.

With that they turn and both head off in a different direction. One heading off in search of this Grind.

Ashen Bastion Basement

Deth walks down the stairs into his workshop. With out a work the 3 spheres of metal are brought forth to the anvil. He stands before it and then looks around at the bare ugly imperfect wall. I really must do something about that and something about you. Your putting to many flaws in my creations I can not have that any more. Almost as if the dead god heard, who knows maybe he did, a Dumaquake strikes. With out word the other clockworks begin working on the walls, smoothing them out strengthen them, finally carving beautiful scenes with metal inlay. Deth himself begins working on an artifact that will block the power of dead Duma, with the aid of the 3 clockworks holding the metal spheres.

With each stroke of Deth's hammer or clockwork tool the Dumaquakes grow stronger. The land knows what is happening, fighting back. Haggard has to wonder what Deth is doing, if he is trying to tear down his castle around his ears or what, or maybe he just enjoyed the pain being caused to Duma. Slowly the artifact takes shape that will dampen the void energies from the massive body, the walls go from being bare unworked stone to stone to beautiful murals of a forge in use and the badlands teaming with Scorponar. The Dumaquakes not disrupting the work no matter how hard it tries. Till just as the last bit of carving it being complete and all but a couple of the clockworks coming to help finish the artifact. When suddenly one massive Dumaquake strikes causing the whole keep to shake and sway. Causing stone above the workshop to break free, burying the artifact and a couple of the clockworks leaving one partially free. Just the torso and one arm free. The arm spamming trying to complete the perfect work it has been tasted with.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Haggard, the Ashen Bastion

Sitting within his castle, during a particularly nasty storm, even by the standards of the Wastelands of Duma, Haggard was still plotting when all of a sudden he got the Grind's urgent message. Naturaly Haggard wasn't going to go see the Grind... he wasn't even going to bother to reply

"If we truly are doomed then he could at least have the decency to tell it to me in my face. Let the world hate me... who cares... as long as they fear me..."

behind his mask, Haggard gives a leer as the thought of what is going to follow gives him a brief moment of joy

"... and I intend to teach the world what true fear means real soon..."

The Drow

On every corner of every street of the Drow city, the declaration from the Ur-Brotherhood was read out loud for all to hear

"Hear me, citizens of the glorious Drow nation!

Once again the hard earned freedom that esteemed House Drow has earned through sacrifices, blood and life is once again under threat by the despicable gods who wish to reduce us to slavery! They found that they could not make us bend our knees in life, so they aim to punish us in death!

The vile gods now seek to judge our soul! Because we don't agree with their 'justice' they punish us by altering the soul! They manipulate noble Drow souls and send them back as new pathetic lower non-Drow life form, sadly devoid of any memories or characteristic of their once noble self!

This... reincarnation which the gods have devised against us is a cruel and unjust punishment! Once again they have shown their true nature! But do not despair citizens of House Drow! The mighty Ur-Brotherhood as well as the illustrious Malthrae, King of the Drow are working for the good of the nation! For to save our very souls from the ones who would condemn it!

Long live House Drow!

Long live Malthrae! Helvi'rahel of the Drow!"

A great fear started to grip House Drow on account of the punishment the gods had in store for them when it was their time to pass on. Somehow the names of the gods who were involved with the process of reincarnation was made known to the Drow, who started to curse them as much as they cursed the Grind and Slade. How did this information get leaked to the common mortals?

Sitting in his office, Malthrae gives a grin.

Haggard
    , the Ashen Bastion

As a result of the never ending preaching from the Ur-Brotherhood, the Drows learned to fear and hate the names of Nephyr Tagae and Kalmah, so much in fact that many Drow who die would desperately try to resist the lure to Nephyr Tagae and their judgement. Thus while many were not able to resist it, some where able to, and would float aimlessly in the Astral Sky.

It is then that the souls felt something, almost like a quiet whisper in the back of their mind, telling them to not fear and that they were expected. It was a voice that they knew from thier days amongst the living, it was the voice of their king! The mighty King of the Drow, the godslayer Malthrae Du'Drow! Had the king and the Ur-Brotherhood managed to once again bring salvation to the Drow against the tyranny of the gods? Thus several souls followed the voice...

and they found themselves inside a castle which was constantly being battered by the elements, though they were inside, the chill could be felt to the bone. The castle looked completely deserted. The fact that the castle's structure looked old, battered and worn did not help anyone feel easy... nor did the fact that there was a huge contraption emitting a strange light from it's arc. All of a sudden they hear a familiar voice

"Greetings my noble Drow..."

The Drow soul recognize that voice! It was the voice of their saviour! Imagine the disappointment as they turn their heads only to see a hunched-backed figure, heavily robed and wearing a mask walk into the room.

"Who are you? Where is Malthrae?"

"Malthrae? Why... he is here..."
    replies Haggard

"Is this another one of the sick jokes you gods like to inflict on us?" yells one of the souls

"Joke? You will find that I never joke..."

"What is the meaning of this?" Demand the Drow, enraged to find themselves being ridiculed by a god

Giving a sigh Haggard says "I guess you are not to blame... the veil which I have thrown over your eyes has guaranteed your blindness... do you still not get it? This is your true king!"

"Blasphemy! Only Malthrae is our king! Wait and see! He is the godslayer and you better fear him lest he comes and kills you like he killed the last one!" Yell the Drow as they gain courage from that fact

"Oh! You mean that the great and fearsome Malthrae will once again come and kill me, the Nameless Destroyer?"
    Yells Haggard in a voice which he hadn't used since a certain 'godslaying' incident centuries ago.

That left all the Drow in silence, they all knew about how Malthrae had killed the Nameless Destroyer and saved House Drow.

"So you mean all this was a lie?" stammers one of the Drow

"Your whole life, your whole society has been founded upon a lie... 'he who defies the gods'... bah! As if there is such a thing. But fear not... have I not as your king done everything I could for House Drow? Here I am, giving you a chance to save your souls and to obtain great power!"

"Why should we beleive anything you say?"

"Good question, you have a choice, you can accept the gift which I am offering you, in return for your service to me. Fear not! Did you not serve your King well during life? It will be just like serving your king in death! Either that... or... you could go and face the judgement of Nephyr Tagae and Kalmah... lets see if they shall be merciful... I highly doubt it, as I recognize some of you lot and know of your deeds."

"And what if we refuse to either? Why don't we just go to the Drow and warn them of your deceit?"

"And what if you do that? What do you expect to gain from it? You are all dead! You can't return to the world. Even if you could would they believe you? Malthrae's... I mean... my rule there has reached so deep within your culture that no one would dare question the word of your King. Will you run to another god for help? Why... I highly doubt that the Drow... the great god haters would take the word of anyone who would try to help you... I saw to that personaly... so the way I see things, you can accept my offer and live forever, as you Drow want to... or you can face judgement and be reborn as an Ankling, only to be put down on the spot by the Drow."

Pointing towards the Machine, Haggard says

"I do not believe that your choice is a hard one, especially when you look at what you are up against. I do not ask for much, just a pledge of your loyalty by going through this arc..."

And Haggard waits for the Drow souls to make up their mind, of course Haggard had brought them into such a state of utter despair that he knew what their choice would be, it was just a matter of time. Then all of a sudden one of the souls runs into the Machine. There is a scream and loud noises as the Machine tears half of the soul and stores it within. After a few minutes, the soul comes out, but he was altered. Haggard approaches him and says

"Well... how do you feel?"
    He says staring the creature deep in its eyes

"I feel... power... more powerful than I can ever imagine... what is this?"

"This is the gift which I give to those who are willing to take it, does it not feel good?"

"Yes! I now know that nothing can stand in my way! Listen to me brother Drow! This is our destiny! It is like this that we will finally attain the power that we have always dreamed!"

Seeing that their fellow Drow approved, several more went into the Machine, until all the souls who had arrived into the Ashen Bastion had left half their soul into the Machine. As they rush into the Machine, Haggard has a quiet word with the first one who ran in.

"Tell me... what is your name?"

"Asmodeus!" Replies the creature

"Asmodeus? That is a silly name... from now on you shall be called Gazoo... is that clear... Gazoo?"

"I... I... yes... my master..."
    the devil found that he could not resist Haggard's order. Soon several types of devils based on several factors including their personalities started to at first, serve in the Ashen Bastion, and soon started to create cities all around Haggard's castle.

(DP1= 4-3. Beget Race, the devils)
    (The Machine blesses the devils, they have 2FP now)

And it wasn't long before Haggard appointed a heirchy amongst the devils. It mattered little who the devils had within that heirchy, as long as they knew that at the bottom, where the devils, then the Machine, then Haggard.

(DP0= 1-1. Teach Concept, Pecking Order from the Control Portfolio, devils are Tier 2)
    Last edited by Shmee; 2009-03-28 at 03:38 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200

DwarfFighterGuy

Taronachi- Ashen Bastion Basement
    At first there was the flesh, and only the flesh. But that was enough.

The flesh was cracked and sundered, pierced through with the clockwork machinations of another god. It was twisted and broken, but of its own will it pulled itself together, a puzzle of bone and blood. At first the creature wept and gnashed its teeth, stole fragments of dead Duma to replace the parts it lost. It longed to be whole again, to be perfect, to be as it was meant to be. But the flesh flaked and fell under its grasp, the bones cracked and yellowed, and the sinew stiffened and snapped. It had failed. It was not dead, but it was not truly whole, either.

But then, with nothing else to do, Taronachi continued toying with the flesh. His initial creator may have had a design for him, but that design was flawed, Taronachi realized. The breaking was not a disaster, it was a whole new beginning! Taronachi tore himself apart, then reassembled the pieces a thousand times over, each time becoming more and more perfect. More and more beautiful. Taronachi could not find his other arm, but what did that matter? The single one was so exquisite, no other could rival it! From his palm sprouted a flower with a stem of bone and petals of writhing flesh. The boils on his skin danced and quivered like light through crystal, like ripples on water, like the stones of a glorious mosiac!

From the wreckage of Deth's workshop Taronachi rose, the ever-perfecting carcass. "Behold," he said, "I have risen. Behold the flesh perfected! Behold Taronachi, the One-Armed God!"
    Last edited by Kinneus; 2009-03-28 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sequinox View Post
    Disturbing incarnate.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Ashen Bastion Basement

Deth sense his creation being turned on above then hears the screams of the souls. Looking up the stairs he does not notice the transformation happening behind him nor the facts the surviving clockworks have started to clear up the debris. Sensing something behind him he turns surviving the the damage to the walls, and seeing little or none. At least that proved to work. I should of had them do the roof along with the walls and not wait till last for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinneus View Post
    From the wreckage of Deth's workshop Taronachi rose, the ever-perfecting carcass. "Behold," he said, "I have risen. Behold the flesh perfected! Behold Taronachi, the One-Armed God!"
    Deth looks at the new good that seemed to have formed from his battle with the dead Duma. An amalgam of his perfection and the destructive energies of the dead Duma. So perfect. So flawed. Well greetings Taronachi.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Gathering of Drow souls

"Just so you understand...." Kalmah appears in a flash, "I don't really hate any of you. If I did, don't you think I would have set you all on fire by now? See, it's a funny thing. I'm here for you. Not just you of course, but I am here to make the world a better place."

He chuckles a bit, "It's pretty funny actually, Gazoo. You feel so powerful. So terrible. Like you can have anything you want... But you can't can you? You're tapped. You can't do a thing. Oh I'm sure you'll spit and curse and proclaim violently against the idea. But there's one fact above all others prooving my point. Your name is Gazoo for crying out loud."

To the dead Drow who had not yet gone through...

"And there is the difference between Haggard and I. I actually respect you, and your beliefs. You don't like gods? That's fine. Being proud of the Drow race? You've got a lot to be proud of. Haggard doesn't give a damn about you. Though he would like to damn you. If it was me in this situation, having been disrespected so greatly, I don't think I would want to give my very being up to him. I mean really, he's proven he's a liar. That's what I mean about the disrespect, which continues even now.

He's got a pretty good strategy really. Give you the impression there are only two choices. One that sounds quite terrible, and the one he wants you to make which he makes sound this wonderful thing. There are always more choices than you are shown.

Why not reincarnate? Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the idea myself. Is it really a surprise this man lied to you again in presenting the idea that I was in favor of it? It is an option. And it's not like what makes you you is going to go away. I also suspect, the soul is too strong to be made to completely forget. But I'm not making any promises here.

You could also, refuse to head through that gate, OR be reborn. If you're worried you will forcibly be reincarnated, stay near me. Or don't. You have no reason to trust me. It was always my intent to bring justice to the Drow, when I was ready. But I haven't yet, and there is no reason to trust me. But I will say this, in your society, dominated by this man, have you ever felt like you ever had a choice?

Well, the truth is that you always did. It's just that you would have been killed, or had some other form of violence inflicted upon you and those you care about. And that fear was used to rob of choice. And any of you with any sense will find that fear surrounds every choice. Do what you decide is best. I won't necessarily like it, but I won't use force in an effort to stop you from making it."

He turns to Haggard, "Oh and by the way? Not that it matters, but I don't hate you either. Pity yes, but I don't hate you."
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

Urus

The voice did not change in any perceptible way, but one sensed a tinge of annoyance entering into it now. "You took the words of the some and sought to apply it to all? Those dreamforms who swarmed around my sleeping form beyond the reality of this grand dream did not wish to leave my home between dreams and the True Place, and yet you have taken them from my side, wiped them of their true self, banished them from my counsel and I from theirs, and worse you corrupt and taint the living-dream of my sons with dreamforms of all the other kinds, similarly drained of self and cast off into places beyond their ken."

24. - Top - End - #204

Isle of Nomads
    The Gift. While not true of all such things, the significance of the Gift was something immediately apparent to those involved. For Kem-nath and his band... they had the largest shock of them all.

Traveling north, they were, having found a river and lake in the south and managing to get a decent amount of food from their work there. They had emerged from the slightly green area they had been in, into open plains. And they saw it. A cloud of dust moved across the plain, following a large spot of what appeared to be creatures. The spot turned and began to move closer to the band of humanoids, until figures could be made out. Four long legs, broad strong backs.... The coats of the creatures were varied in color as the hair on the heads of the humans, but there was only one black. He ran at the head of the pack, a massive creature, far taller and larger than any of that band. The herd grew close, then slowed, covering the remaining distance with a steady and comfortable ease. At the head, stopping just short of the nervous bunch of nomads, was the black. Heaving body, rippling muscles... As Kem-nath stepped forward, trying to begin to connect with these creatures, the voice came to their minds. "Welcome, two-legs." The entire mass of people dropped jaw in shock, or their equivalents. Turning, the black let out a snort, then galloped off, leaving behind him the first contact, the encounter of the people with the Gift in the new land, and the beginning of a lifelong relationship.

Between the two-legs and four-legs, all over the Isle, they would meet, and the nomads would encounter the freedom of the mind, and a different sort of bodily freedom, and change accordingly, shaping around their world as much as it changed for them.

25. - Top - End - #205

A swift breeze blows across the world, the desert sands would rise and the leaves would sway in the wind. In the Astral Plane a small ripple of energy would appear, a vortex of energy. Slowly material is drawn in and a frothing mass of clouds would form around it. As more and more collects it begins to swirl around faster and faster, lightning begins to strike inside. Soon the mass becomes coated in lightning shrinking in size, the cloud begins to escape out of the ball. The pieces begin to start to form becoming two large clouds, and the ball of lightning forms into a humanoid shape. The clouds slowly drift to the Earth.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    One cloud would stop over the badlands the other over the Isle of Nomads.
    The cloud over the badlands brings forth a thunder storm, bolt after bolt harass's the land and its inhabitants. The cloud over the Isle of Nomads would bring forth a constant light rain that would rejuvenate the Earth.

Create 2 Creatures, one monstrous and one magical. 2DP
    1 Blesses the Kem-nath. 1 CP left
    1 Curses the Scorponar. 1 CP left

26. - Top - End - #206

DwarfFighterGuy

Taronachi- Ashen Bastion Basement
    "Greetings, Creator," Taronachi said. "Do you see my glory? My writhing beauty? I have perfected your designs, Creator, and I grow more perfect with each passing moment. I can perfect you, too, if only you'd let me. I..."

Taronachi trailed off as he cast his gaze upon the world for the first time. He saw all the strange and wonderful things his predecessors had created, and each one disgusted him more than the last. "No!" he shouted, "No, no! It's all wrong!" And with that, the great carcass headed for the Astral Sky to get a better view.

Taronachi- The Astral Sky
    Peering down at the world, the One-Armed God studied it for a time. Soon, he understood. The elves were the key. They were one of the earliest races, and from them came the drow, and from them came the humans. They were far from perfect, however, and quite undeserving of transformation. Their flesh had grown inert with the passing of ages, but perhaps they would have their uses. Yes, they would have their uses. Taronachi saw in them one House in particular that, while unable to undergo perfection themselves, might aid him in transforming all others. With his single, feculent hand Taronachi reached down to caress House Starlight. And though his bony fingers were stopped by the ancient barrier, his malign intent dripped down onto the world below, falling on House Starlight like an ill rain.

House Starlight
    Ever since Ran Kang gave the gift of magic to the world, House Starlight had been among the most adept at wielding it. Each House had its duties, and House Starlight's was to study and understand the arcane arts, and devise new ways to employ them in defense of the forest home.

That night, all of House Starlight's greatest mages had gathered to perform a grand, eldritch ceremony designed to bolster the wards around their home. Master Taranae Starlight oversaw the ritual, directing the ebb and flow of incantations from atop his pedestal. It was a lengthy and difficult procedure, but it was necessary.

House Starlight's divinations had revealed that strange and uncertain winds were blowing through the forest home. The details were of course unclear, but Master Taranae had deduced that somehow the gods were going to alter the very rules of life and death. Now, if this was The Grind's will, then so be it, but Master Taranae was still... reluctant.

Though House Starlight's faith was strong, there were times when Master Taranae personally doubted whether or not The Grind had his people's best interests at heart. He never voiced his concerns, and always simply tended to his duties. But the fiasco between House Drow and House Eldern had left Master Taranae doubting the might of The Grind, as well as the competence of House Eldern.

Just then, as Master Taranae was thinking these admittedly blasphemous thoughts, he thought he felt something drip onto his crown... something sinister, something vile, something vaguely oily. And then it was gone. Master Taranae shuddered, and then continued. It was probably just the wind...

But as Taranae watched the bands of smoky incense twisting through the hall, as he watched his apprentices chant and throw the ingredients into the sacred flame as he directed, a wonderful thought came across him. Such glorious inspiration! This ritual, this humble strengthening of wards... it could be so much more! Yes, with a bit more of this reagent, and bit more of that, this could be an enchantment of tremendous power! It would bring great glory to House Starlight, ensure them long life and prosperity. It could make them immortal, and then life and death would no longer be their concern! Who knows, in time it may give them the strength to take over the incompetent House Eldern and deal with that treasonous House Drow.

Working with the frenzy of one divinely inspired, Master Taranae sent his apprentices scurrying back and forth, collecting more and more components for the ritual, some quite exotic, some bordering on the dark. Dryad tears, a fluttermouse's plucked wings... a few of the apprentices paused in their work, puzzled, but the rest moved all the faster, laughing with joy at Master Taranae's ingenious new designs.

After several hours, the moment had finally arrived. The final portion of the ritual. Cackling with glee, Master Taranae stepped off his pedestal and into the circle. Those few apprentices who had not collapsed from exhaustion or stopped working due to doubt entered with him. Master Taranae and his best apprentices all raised their daggers high and poured their blood onto the runes.

Too late, Master Taranae realized what he had done.

Wracked with hideous pain, Master Taranae and his followers collapsed onto the floor, howling. They felt, with indescribable sorrow and agony, their own hearts cease their beating. Their blood ran as cold as the streams of the forest home, and their skin went pale as snow. Worst of all was the crunch of bone as massive, bestial fangs drooped down from their mouths. Thirty elves were transformed there, by the light of magical flame, by a vile ritual they had performed themselves. Thirty elves fell, and moments later, the world's first thirty vampires arose.

Those few who had the good sense not to participate in the ritual were pleased when they saw their dead comrades’ resurrection. They did not understand the enormity of what had just happened, and as the new vampires moved forward to feed, the poor fools embraced them, tears of happy relief glistening in their eyes.

Taronachi- The Astral Sky
    Taronachi smiled down at his new creations. He whispered to them sweetly, neither knowing nor caring if they could hear him. "Welcome, my imperfect ones. You desired power, Master Taranae, and I gave it to you. I have made your flesh eternal. Though the elven form is flawed, imperfect, and loathsome to look at, your eternal flesh is still necessary. You shall be my martyrs. When I transform the rest of the world, you will be sculptures I compare my new works to. You are the limit I hope to break, the mistake I hope to correct. But I only need so many of you... so this I decree. Your kind, you vampires, shall not propagate naturally. Instead, when you feed upon the blood of others they will either die or become like you, as I will it. I, after all, have need of only so many models."

(2-2(Beget Subrace)=0 DP, Beget Sub-Race of Elves: Vampires)
    Last edited by Kinneus; 2009-03-29 at 03:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sequinox View Post
    Disturbing incarnate.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Pixie in the Playground

Siahrie

The Questioner heard the calling of the Grind. But she could not answer. She had things to do. Important things. All part of the plan, to create the meaning. Or so she thought, at least so she thought. On a second thought, perhaps she didn't think so. The didn't know. But perhaps she would find out.

Using what she had learned from silently observing the dreamer, she wove the bendings of the light of dreams, to create the patterns of thought that would lead her children to glory, and whisper the words of eldritch secrets.

Inside the Caverns of Crystal

Evhough Dhepen ran flustered around. While sleeping, he had dreamed. That in itself was nothing unusual, but this dream had been... Peculiar. He had seen himself walking around the caverns, ending in an enourmous room, the ceiling of which was covered with the precious light-crystals.

That in itself was odd, seeing as the light-crystals were not a common occurence. But the oddest thing was that, in the middle of the room, a crystal stood. This crystal was incased in a large spiderweb, and as he approached it, he saw himself reflected in it.

The reflections were not all the same, however. In some, he saw himself toiling in the crystal mines. In others, he was sneaking up behind some odd creature with a knife in his hand. All of them seemed to reflect him, but not one as he was now.

That was when he had woken up, the memory of the path he had taken still fresh in his memory. He had felt drawn towards the place, even after waking up, and so he had left his home, only to find that every single gnome in the settlement had done so too. Now, they were all going to the cavern of their dreams, and it was his responsibility to ensure that noone was trampled as they went through the narrow passages. Life had indeed been easier on the surface.

When the gnomes of Eastern Caves arrived, they saw that in the opposite end of the room, so had the Southern gnomes. Now slightly more wary, they went towards the center of the room. It was just as in the dream, except that the crystal was missing.

When they got to the center, the gnomes began to murmur amongst themselves. Why were they here? What was the meaning of this? Who had lead them there? Suddenly they were all silenced, as a voice began to speak in a loud firm tone. "I see that you are still curious. That is good. You are the children of the Questioner, and questioners you too shall be. Now listen, and learn."

The gnomes quickly parted to allow the two newly-arrived passage. They listened, and they learned. And soon, the gnomes were once again united, now with a cause. They were to journey to the surface, and establish themselves there. The gnomes came out of hiding, and so the first city of the gnomes was founded. It was Phou'gehl Ghu; The Stone of the Hidden Light.

And the gnomes sought and learned, for they had listened to their goddess' words. They were to uncover the secrets of reality, if not now, then later, and if not later, then before.

Eidyia: Bless Gnomes
    Xiun: Bless Gnomes
    Teach Populus: Questioning
    Gnomes: Build City (Phou'gehl Ghu)

((Gnomes are now tier 2, and have 5 FP, if my calculations are right))
    "You know you count as artillery when it would be easier to use divination magic to locate your target than a spot check"
    Thanks to CrimsonAngel for the awesome avatar

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

Urus

Even as he spoke to the Fate Giver, the Dreamer did what he did. The Gnome, Evhough Dhepen might not have known he was there... but he was. For surely, the Dreamer was always there. He was more than just a being of infinite sleep, he was Source of all slumberers dreams, even if others chose to tamper with the dreams of the mortals. Truly Urus did not mind, it made the dreams all the more interesting. And so it was that the Eversleeping looked on, as he always looked on, into the dreams of this one Gnome in particular... and all mortals across the world.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ran Kang

Ran heard his father’s call, but he did not obey it, he reveled in his peoples strong rush of power. His Words were growing in the world. The Words he used would stretch like a warm blanket…but Ran Kang in time grew lonely like his father, The Grind. But his father’s company was something he was accustomed to… but he heard his words being used by others, and he would seek them out in the void. He called forth into the Astral Sea, for anyone who would answer his call, he asked out loud

“Who lies here in this land? Who here seeks to create that which makes them joyous in that which we cannot touch?”

And he spun and danced from light to darkness, from solid to the immaterial, he swam through seas of chaos, and hammered through the order that lay before him. All for the company of others.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Pixie in the Playground

Rose

Rose started to head to the nearest fairy treetop village after leaving her battered home.
    her hands start to glow a strange tint of green on the way there. "What would this be?" then it glows a tint of blue as a image of Satu appears on her hand. "Rose...I am Satu the prince god of fae I have granted you power...You have Druidic magic far greater then I have granted other fae... With this teach other fae your ways...Learning from your experence could be a good thing" Rose blinked a bit not knowing the first thing of druidic magic. "But how do I use this power" Satu's Image smiled to her. "..become one with nature...breathe its air...flow with its balance...You already have become one with nature more then other fae have you are aware of Natures natural balance...I am surprised by your wisdom make that your will" Rose then began to become curious, of course all the pixies have that trait...she picked up a random splinter held it in her hand...willing it to become bigger and it did it became as sharp as a splinter but it became bigger much bigger...it was a really sharp stick a gust of wind blew it as well launching it meters away. "D-Di-Did I just do that!....Thank you Satu.."

Rose within moments told the nearby tribe the story that happened to her soon all of the tribes knew the story of the attack.. and just as Satu wished Rose became the Hi druid of every fae tribe.

Satu watching the pixies fluttermice and the humans

Satu smiled at rose feeling pretty happy that Rose was pushed in just the right direction.

He blinks as a big ball of divine spark came and hit him square in the face! “Hey! What in the eeep!!” he just shrugs and giggles after he absorbed the divine power “Thanks whoever did that…

Spoiler
    Show
    (The 4 Devine power from haggard reached him n.n)

Satu then looked down at the world seeing the humans and the fae seeing that the fairies became curious about them and started to try to learn from them he giggled at the sight...watching his pixies giggling with glee...some fae were bold enough to do a few friendly pranks... one pixie even waited till a human male was asleep and tickled his feet at the same time that he would wake up for breakfast as a practical joke...She then said "hi" in a cutesee manner before Quickly flying out the window she came in...leaving breakfast for the human that she spied on….putting lots of strawberries in a empty bowl on his table.. apparently humans and fae were starting to become good friends...and some fae druids created more food for the humans to eat as gifts...rewarding them for being such nice folk...because some of the the pixie tribes were so close to humans....the humans started to learn what it means to be curious…

Spoiler
    Show
    (Teach Populous -human- Curiosity 9DP - 1DP = 8DP)

Satu again with The creation of a new pixie race (a week later)

Satu then thought "Wait a min...I was going to make that Idea I had for Slade...no response from the god of that black sun of boiling death in the sky. Well even if he didn't agree this was going to happen anyways...Its all in the great plan of things that I thought of" shrugs. "Wish I could have done this sooner but eh...this race is pretty hard to create"

And with that Satu held up his staff for a moment pointing it at the black sun... "Channel some of this death energy into this idea.." he soon lowers it to the world with a evil grin. "Sugapix!! Emerge!!!" they appeared to look like pixies but they were different there skin is different colors...red yellow green and blue...for a start on there apperence....

soon the Sugapix flew around one of the pixies tribes...The pixies and flutter mice were blinking at the new pixie race...they had a smell to them like cake freshly popped from a oven when this smell was noticeable the sugapixies skin turned to a yellow tint...and in fact wait that changed...now its...strawberries and there skin changed to a red tint... the other pixies blinked. "Huh?"

Soon one Sugapix that wanted to step up to speak with the leader of the nearest pixie tribe making a counsel with him

"We are Suga mice!" the Sugapix shifted there form looking just like flutter mice for a moment. "Or We are!! Suga Pixies!" they shifted there forms to look just like pixies... "We can appear to look like any other pixie!"

The leader of the tribe they first appeared in to explain them selves blinked chewing on a goodberry "And...umm..err...what else were you created with? if there is anything else" blinking feeling completely curious about this new pixie race.

"We are here to protect you from harm! hopefully because of our wants and desires!"

"And what would that be?"

"To die"

"To what!?" The elder blinked in surprise.

"We like death...We Enjoy the sight of the black sun!! In fact...we love the black sun..when we die we revive far away from wherever our death happened and another one of us pops up next to us if we want our own children....That is how we give birth we are born by death...and all we wanna do is.. get hunted and eaten by predators!"

The elder droped the Goodberry from his hands and looked at the sugapix in shock.

"So if you ever get attacked we will be on the front lines if there is any predators about so Pleassseee!! if we have a chance to get eaten Please!! tell us kay! we all want to be food....we can shift our taste to whatever the predator craves!"

"But wouldn't that hurt?"

"Nope it is awesome! We even receive no pain only pleasure when we die. some of us tried even some death on the way here" [the sugar pix makes a content sigh much like the sound the doors the ship made in the book the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy].

The Elder pixie blinked "Oh dear...this is too weird for me...why would anyone want to be eaten?...or die?.." he shakes his head...trying to get it out of his mind thinking one word in his head (Creepy!!!) "welcome... Sugapix to our v-vilages...Ill send word...of your arival..to the other tribes..."the Elder rubs his eyes as the Sugapix joined the other Sugapix. "I cant be hearing this right this is....too creepy for me..." shrugs "Oh well..weirdness will be weirdness I guess."

Spoiler
    Show
    (Using the staff of the fae: 6DP - 2 = 4 Beget Sub Race Sugapix)
    (Bless Pixie,Fluttermice And Sugapix 8 - 3 = 5)
    Last edited by EvanMouse; 2009-03-30 at 03:46 AM.
    I'm just a kawaii mouse.. taking your cheese for my purpose of making grilled cheese sandwiches! ^_^

(HomeBrew Stuff ^_^ In spoiler below.)
    Spoiler
    Show