New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1378
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros 3: Heroes' resurgance!

The sky started to darken, and the crowd had made its decision. They looked at Night Surgeon who started to back away.

"No... I'm not... I mean...
    Y'know what. #*&! this."

With surprising strength, Night Surgeon leaped over the crowd and then started to shimmer, his disguise dropping, and his form growing larger and larger, sprouting wings and turning into the murderous draconian terror, Ridley.

<You may have got me, but you're all are going to BURN!!>

He leaped into the air, and flew over the crowd and blasted Lord Fullbaldder with a blast of flame breath before he could react. Turning around, he made another pass at the crowd, but the heroes proved too quick for him to hit. Meanwhile, billtodamax, a Pikachu scampered through the panicking crowd and started to charge its energy, before calling down a thunderbolt, shocking Ridley out of the sky. Shaking his head, Ridley quickly renewed the attack, charging the small pokemon, who barely dived out of the way. Ridley spun around, his tail thrashing about and roaring each time Pikachu gave him a quick electric shock. Pikachu managed to get up onto Ridley's back and grab hold and start pumping voltage into the dragon, who screeched in pain and lunged backward into a wall, knocking the electric rodent off. Ridley quickly swiped Pikachu up in his claws, and roaring in his face before squeezing with deadly force and razor sharp claws. However, Pikachu kept pouring electricity into him, and calling down thunderbolt after thuderbolt, until finally the great dragon collapsed under the assault. The heroes gathered around, but alas, the poor pokemon had been defeated in the battle as well.

Their trophies were set up in camp along with Fullbladder's, and soon were taken away by Master Hand. Three badges were delivered, two Nintendo and one Villain.

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Night Surgeon was KO'd. He was a Ridley, a Villain
    Billtodamax was killed by Ridley. He was on team Nintendo.
    Lord Fullbladder was autolynched. He was on team Nintendo.

It is now...

NIGHT OF THE ELEVENTH DAY!
    -48 hours remain-
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2009-04-27 at 06:12 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah!! Team Nintendo!!

That makes 2 on Turtle's list of suspicion.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground

Hooray! Ridley's dead! Never again shall I fear joining a bandwagon!

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm. I seem to have been neglecting the message boards. Sorry for the delay.

Hey everyone.

Just to let you know that Andre is almost certainly either good or neutral. I was in touch with both seers, and we deduced that he was almost definately scried by team evil.

Regards, Krystal

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Dwarf in the Playground

No surprise there. I'm scried in every game.

I have not been networking this game, let me clean out my PM box before the good guys contact me. It's still full of Mafia pms.

Done.

Also, if anyone wants to share their spreadsheets with me - I'm blind in this game... what with the name changes, all the roles, etc.
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2009-04-28 at 07:12 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ogre in the Playground

Uh... I would advise that the good guys definitely do not contact Andre. Last time I played this game, the villains scried one of their own in order to help in infiltrating networks. I wouldn't be surprised if they would do the same in this one. It certainly isn't conclusive evidence of innocence.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Uh... I would advise that the good guys definitely do not contact Andre. Last time I played this game, the villains scried one of their own in order to help in infiltrating networks. I wouldn't be surprised if they would do the same in this one. It certainly isn't conclusive evidence of innocence.
    Exactly. Especially since we really have no idea who really posted that message. We got lucky with everyone listening to Zelda's message, I'd be surprised if the villains didn't try to do something about it a second time.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Barbarian in the Playground

Aw. I'm dead. Good luck team good!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

(Things are kinda a mess right now, so I can't do any narrator fluff this time and have it be any good without delaying the night any further. Especially since there's a lot of stuff that happened tonight. I'll see if I can edit some in tomorrow or maybe tonight.)

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lex-kat was KO'd by the Villains. He was on Team Mario
    Andre Fairchilde was Falcon Punch'd. He was on team Nintendo
    Mechafox was arrested by Carmelita Fox and is Out Of Play for this day/night
    Pondshadow (K. Rool) has resurrected himself

It is now...

DAWN OF THE TWELFTH DAY!
    -48 hours remain-

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I did what I could do.

Good luck Team Nintendo.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

Pondshadow obviously enough.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Bugbear in the Playground

I concur, while we completly waste a day we are 100 % likely to get a wolf...
    Pondshadow

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ogre in the Playground

Figures that K. Rool would come back right after Falcon's punch. Bah! No matter, I'm going to cast my vote for [COLOR="Red"]Uncle Festy[/COLOR] today. The way I see it we know that Pondshadow's a villain and he doesn't have an ability anymore. So why not try weeding out other villains now and let Falcon get him when he recharges? Seems like a better idea than wasting a day on a villain with no ability.
    Last edited by Kyouhen; 2009-05-01 at 12:16 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1184

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Figures that K. Rool would come back right after Falcon's punch. Bah! No matter, I'm going to cast my vote for Uncle Festy today. The way I see it we know that Pondshadow's a villain and he doesn't have an ability anymore. So why not try weeding out other villains now and let Falcon get him when he recharges? Seems like a better idea than wasting a day on a villain with no ability.
    That's a good plan, except, that we have no idea if Falcon is gonna live long enough.
    But we know for sure that he's alive today, so for today it's a good plan and I'm following it.
    Uncle Festy

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fostire View Post
    That's a good plan, except, that we have no idea if Falcon is gonna live long enough.
    But we know for sure that he's alive today, so for today it's a good plan and I'm following it.
    Uncle Festy
    Even if he doesn't, we've still ID'd a villain that has no powers. Someone will get night killed tonight either way, so wouldn't it be more constructive to weed out the more dangerous villains like Sephiroth or Ganondorf instead?

16. - Top - End - #1186

Well, the problem with that is, I'm not a villain.
    So yes, lynching me would be good if I was a villain, but since I'm not, you'll waste a day lynching a hero when you could have lynched a villain instead.
    And that's bad.
    Of course, I'm the only one who's sure I'm not evil, so feel free to switch all the definitives to possibilities if you must. But even then, the argument makes sense (confirmed villain lynch vs. no stated evidence for being a villain lynch? One of those makes a LOT more sense). Sure, seer days aren't great (and this is what today is, a seer day), but since we don't have a choice, now that we're here, the best choice is Pondshadow for the lynch.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

17. - Top - End - #1187

Five villains have been KOed, one of which was K. Rool, who has come back. This means that five villains, including Pondshadow, are still alive. While the first post is slightly behind, I believe that there are currently 17 characters alive: 5 villains, 2 neutrals (which we now know include Carmelita Fox) and 10 heroes. If a hero dies today, the night kill hits a hero, and Sephiroth controls a hero's point, it will be seven versus six, the game will depend on the neutrals and multi-voters. I'm not sure if the villains will take that risk,but I don't think it's likely. I think it might be worth the risk to go for Uncle Festy.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Am I allowed to talk while I'm arrested?
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

Technically, yes. But you may not point, be pointed at, use an ability, or be targeted by abilities until dawn.

Now let me see if I can whip up some fluff for the update I missed...

20. - Top - End - #1190

Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    Am I allowed to talk while I'm arrested?
    Murska did, and Phantomfox didn't say anything about it.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the narrator.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2009-04-29 at 08:11 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1191

Quote Originally Posted by Hyozo View Post
    Five villains have been KOed, one of which was K. Rool, who has come back. This means that five villains, including Pondshadow, are still alive. While the first post is slightly behind, I believe that there are currently 17 characters alive: 5 villains, 2 neutrals (which we now know include Carmelita Fox) and 10 heroes. If a hero dies today, the night kill hits a hero, and Sephiroth controls a hero's point, it will be seven versus six, the game will depend on the neutrals and multi-voters. I'm not sure if the villains will take that risk,but I don't think it's likely. I think it might be worth the risk to go for Uncle Festy.
    Um…

So you're saying that since tomorrow might be a villain victory if we don't lynch a villain… we shouldn't lynch the confirmed villain?
    That's just really confusing and convoluted and makes no sense.
    Yeah.
    >.<
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

22. - Top - End - #1192

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Um…

So you're saying that since tomorrow might be a villain victory if we don't lynch a villain… we shouldn't lynch the confirmed villain?
    Yeah.
    >.<
    No, I'm saying that for tomorrow to be a villain victory all multi-voters and vote changers need to be dead and they need the support of both neutrals. They can't be certain of either, therefore they will probably not take the risk, which would be certain to reveal them all. As a result, we can take a risky but potentially very profitable move today and then lynch pondshadow tomorrow.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Um…

Yeah.
    >.<
    Even if they went and did what Hyozo said, there will still be a night lynch tonight, and Ganondorf may still be alive. And heaven forbid the villains know who Falcon is and Sephiroth's still alive. Better to find the more dangerous villains before they can take another shot at us than it is to kill one with no powers whatsoever.

EDIT:
    Of course, you're welcome to explain to us why we should believe you're a hero if you feel that strongly that we shouldn't lynch you.
    Last edited by Kyouhen; 2009-04-30 at 01:07 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1194

Actually, there are a lot of Heroes with vote changing powers left (I hope) in the game, they could easily block that nasty mind-control ability of his.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Figures that K. Rool would come back right after Falcon's punch. Bah! No matter, I'm going to cast my vote for Uncle Festy today. The way I see it we know that Pondshadow's a villain and he doesn't have an ability anymore. So why not try weeding out other villains now and let Falcon get him when he recharges? Seems like a better idea than wasting a day on a villain with no ability.
    And this sounds very much like the thing the villians did in the LAST game, unless you are 100 % sure that Uncle Festy is a villian, I suggest that we lynch pondshadow today.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-04-30 at 05:05 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

Pondshadow seems the obvious choice, unless we have a confirmed villain with a power to lynch? We have to weigh up reducing villain numbers with giving them extra time to kill us off with the abilities they have left. Pondshadow has clearly come back to life to stall us and give the villains time. I'm going to see if I can route out any more good options...

EDIT: I think Aemoh may also be a viable target.
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2009-04-30 at 05:17 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Halfling in the Playground

Well, it looks like my fate is sealed. But, you are nowhere near finding out who the rest are, so I don't care. I think i'll point at selrahc for being the first to point at me.
    Moleotar done by lindorm

I remember the Myrka as menacing, unstoppable and well-nigh indestructible. Nowhere did I describe it as a four-legged beast on loan from Panto-Horses-Are-Us

27. - Top - End - #1197

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    And this sounds very much like the thing the villians did in the LAST game, unless you are 100 % sure that Uncle Festy is a villian, I suggest that we lynch pondshadow today.
    It isn't. Some of us tried to put on a false show of actual concern, but we had already manipulated the vote in a way that assured our victory. As I've demonstrated, the villains can't have done that yet and won't be able to do so tomorrow, so this risk won't doom us, and we might actually lynch an important villain. While I can't put a 100% guarantee on Festy, I can say that the chance is greater than 50% and if that is correct it will push at least one other suspect forward as well.

28. - Top - End - #1198

Quote Originally Posted by Hyozo View Post
    It isn't. Some of us tried to put on a false show of actual concern, but we had already manipulated the vote in a way that assured our victory. As I've demonstrated, the villains can't have done that yet and won't be able to do so tomorrow, so this risk won't doom us, and we might actually lynch an important villain. While I can't put a 100% guarantee on Festy, I can say that the chance is greater than 50% and if that is correct it will push at least one other suspect forward as well.
    Actually, as I was the co-narrator in that game, there still was a slight chance for the villagers to win if all their roles worked together.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

Message time!

Hey "Krystal", pull the other one, it has bells on it.
    This is your friendly villain speaking. We'll be short and sweet.

We don't want any more neutrals dying. The two of you left, could you please report yourself to pondshadow, so we can avoid unnecessary casualties?

30. - Top - End - #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Actually, as I was the co-narrator in that game, there still was a slight chance for the villagers to win if all their roles worked together.
    If all of their roles worked together and both of the neutrals supported them, and one of those two neutrals was away. I set that plan up Shadowcaller, I know how it worked.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2009-04-30 at 09:56 AM.