Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 133
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Istari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Standard Rules
    Secret Roles
    Not voting for 3 days gets you autoed

    Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trixie
    Andre Fairchilde
    bayar lynched day 1 BFF
    Fin
    banjo1985
    Fleeing Coward
    Dragoon Lynched day 2 Good Student
    Recaiden
    Catseye2121
    hap_hazard
    Aemoh
    Uncle Festy
    Dr. Bath
    Shades of gray
    PirateMonk
    Jontom Xire
    Dirk Kris
    Murska killed night 1 popular student
    gnome_4ever


    It was an ordinary school day except for the secret meeting in the principal's office
    "We need to be harder on punishment"
    "Tell you teachers what, I'll give you a month or so pf running the school of assuming nothing goes wrong, now you can see what happens when you punish students. I'll be in my office, don't bother me."
    "Yes"
    "Now we run the school!"
    "Now who to punish first? hmmmmm"

    "Would Shadow please report to the front office, Would Shadow please report to the front office"
    "Hope I'm not in trouble again"
    "Good luck man"
    "Thanks"

    "You wanted to see me"
    "Yes, Shadow you have been very bad, so we are expelling you"
    "WHAT"
    "You have 5 minutes to leave the premises"

    "So what happened?"
    "They expelled me"
    "WHAT"
    "Yeah, so listen you got to figure out who the teachers are and stop them. Okay?"
    "We will man"
    "Good luck"

    "It's time"
    Spoiler
    Show

    "VIVA LA REVOLUTION"

    Istari left the game he was the principal
    Shadow was expelled he was head student

    Yes I lynched Shadow in the opening narration

    Day 1 Begins and ends in 48 from the first post
    Last edited by Istari; 2009-03-24 at 04:32 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Future...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Definately Fleeing Coward, there is something suspect about his sudden return!
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!
    Spoiler
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    I point at Murska because it's a first day tradition.

    Sort of.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2009-03-13 at 07:47 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    But I'm always suspicious so it'd be more suspicious if there wasn't anything suspicious about my very sudden and suspicious return.
    Personally, I'm more suspicious of Fin, who's so suspicous that he has to draw attention away himself by pointing at me because I'm always suspicious.
    I'd be more worried about me if i weren't acting suspiciously because that probably means I'm trying to act unsuspicious because I'm a wolf and wolves acting suspiciously don't live long.
    Then again, I might be deliberately acting suspiciously because I think if I act suspiciously, everyone will think I'm not really that suspicious because wolves who act suspiciously usually don't live that long even if they're not a wolf because everyone is suspicious of someone who chooses to act suspiciously on the first day.
    So in conclusion, I think it'd probably be best for me to point at that Fleeing Coward person just in case he is trying to fool us into thinking he's not actually that suspicious by acting suspiciously.

    Of course, I'll shortly be changing my point to the next person to point at me because everyone knows that third on a bandwagon is always suspicious
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2009-03-14 at 05:06 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    banjo1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Submerged in Worcester
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    This feels rather apt at this moment:

    Courtesy of Haruki

    As it is, Little Banjo points at Murska, because he pushed in front of him at the lunch queue.
    Elder Tsofu believes in the power of Banjo! Banjo-tar by Bayar, I think!
    NEXUS - HORATIO
    WW Roles to Date

    Cat Fight 2 - Attack of the Reinholdts - Game Underway

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Trixie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    TGaPT

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Points at Shadow.

    What? He is no longer in the game?

    Then I point at Little Banjo, because he pushed in front of me at the lunch queue [that is, he is above me].

    Will gladly change to a better target if there's one, though.
    Last edited by Trixie; 2009-03-15 at 03:13 AM.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

    Spoiler
    Show


    >Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava ETsofu

    "Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bayar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Im tired of you guys always skipping lunch queue's !

    FOOD FIGHT !

    *throws a sausage in a bun at Trixie*
    Last edited by Bayar; 2009-03-15 at 04:52 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Dirk Kris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Limbo
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    "He started it!"
    *points at Jontom Xire*
    Spoiler
    Show

    Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Jontom Xire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    OMFG that is sooo predictable. Please, DK, can't you at least try to be a bit more sophisticated.

    For those of you on the sidelines who don't know what I'm talking about, DK and I have feuder style roles. He wins if I die and visa versa.

    I was planning on waiting until there were a few rounds under our belts, a bit of voting pattern I could pick up on, look for some kind of logic to accuse him on, and see if I couldn't roll a bandwagon all over him. However, that's going to completely fail to work if DK just votes for me ... and only for me ... every ... single ... <yawn> ... round

    So, time for plan B.

    Stage 1) I change my point to Dirk Kris.
    Stage 2) I offer my reputable services in regards to vote analysis, promising faithfully to keep a spreadsheet and track votes etc. and dedicate all my abilities to tracking down the teachers. In exchange for your votes to lynch Dirk Kris. Right now.

    You see, my win objective is to get DK killed. And only that. I don't care a flying toss about the teachers one way or the other - as long as they don't try to kill me. So until DK is dead I have NO incentive to try and lynch teachers.

    And I'd also like to point out, that as there is a slight tradition of the lovers roles having one as a werewolf and one as a mason, it is possible that this feuder role does too. My role is purely and simply as pupil feuder. So maybe DK is a teacher feuder?

    Worth thinking about.

    Oh, and Istari, most games with secret roles these days have rules about not posting role PMs in the game thread. Not that its worth snot doing anyway as role PMs are so easily forgeable.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2009-03-16 at 07:20 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

    Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Dirk Kris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Limbo
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Well, while it IS true that my win objective is to kill Jontom, let me point out a few things. First of all, not a teacher/wolf. Second of all, I'm pointing at JX to win, sure, but also because I don't like him.

    No offense, JX, but you often come off as sort of a pompous ass, and an early kill means I don't have to listen to you ramble through the whole game.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gnomish Wanderer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    As often as possible
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    I'm pretty sure I saw Bayar start the food fight. He's probly trying 2 seem more like a student and less like the teacher he is. I mean, y would a teacher start a food fight? They wouldn't. Unless HE'S TRYING TO TRICK US?!?
    Last edited by Gnomish Wanderer; 2009-03-13 at 09:04 AM.
    Ms. Creative by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler: Green?
    Show
    GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOR
    I Use My Hair To Express Myself!

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Aemoh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    *points at PirateMonk*

    Cause I don't trust Pirates, certainly not ones that are Monks.

    AKA, random day one point

    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Switching to Fin because I don't want to be lynched based on my own vote
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2009-03-14 at 06:30 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Murska is sitting nearby with a group of friends, chatting loudly about recent events and other things.

    It was like, totally awesome, we just slipped out of there from under their noses, the blind fools. And then we went to buy some stuff to drink, came back and Trixie managed to claim that in the subclause five-A on the sixty fifth rule there's a part that can be interpreted in a way to let us eat or drink in class, as long as we do it while sitting on the ground. At that point, the teacher fainted and we had a whole free afternoon!
    Last edited by Murska; 2009-03-14 at 04:34 PM.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Icy Northlands
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    I too am suspicious of Fleeing Coward.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2009-03-16 at 11:34 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Echidna by Serpentine - But I also make avatars

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    The Fiery Tower's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Random day one point at Aemoh.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

    I've challenged myself to get 1k wins this season:
    League of Legends S4 Ranked Challenge: 190/1000 Wins,
    Top Tier Diamond I, Current Tier: Diamond IV

    Warning, my name will be changing from The Fiery Tower to TFT at some point soon.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateMonk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missionary Pirate Ship

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Murska for random first day reasons.
    Last edited by PirateMonk; 2009-03-14 at 07:02 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Belkar the Gourmet Chef" avatar by Sampi.



    Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Dragoon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    "Hey, Murska, the dice say you must be a wolf, and also that poster of their agrees. Who can argue with dice?"

    (sorry Murska, if you're not a teacher, that is)
    Thank you to starwoof for the awesome Astrid avatar.


  19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Well, I'm a Beast role student so this lynch isn't that good for you guys.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Shades of Gray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Manly McBuff guy walks out of the locker room, smelling of sweat. He is holding a football. Towelboy? TOWELBOY! He yells, throwing his towel to gnome_4ever.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2009-03-14 at 04:56 PM.


    If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Fleeing Coward for not getting two students killed on day 1 reasons.

    Trixie instead since FC asked nicely.
    Last edited by Murska; 2009-03-14 at 06:23 PM.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Trixie since I don't want to get 2 students lynched the first day and I'm not sacrificing myself on my first game back either.

    Switching to Bayar .
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2009-03-16 at 07:27 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateMonk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missionary Pirate Ship

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Trixie just in case Murska is telling the truth.
    Last edited by PirateMonk; 2009-03-15 at 07:46 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Belkar the Gourmet Chef" avatar by Sampi.



    Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Trixie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    TGaPT

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    What.

    Beast is only assigned to the evil roles, and yet, you're willing to listen to someone who has a reputation of playing evil roles over someone who usually held roles highly critical for Team Good.

    Besides, that old trick (let's point at themselves, to make others think we're not allied, then switch to kill our real target and hopefully we will also manage a few villagers into our midst) smells of a wolf for a mile.

    Murska has been teamed with me in mason/neutral teams several times, and if he wants to kill me is because he is in opposite team from him - because he doesn't want trouble.

    So stare long and hard at my list of roles in my sig before you make a big mistake and lynch innocent over wolf.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ps. I wonder what happened to not lynching new players at day one


    Oh, and Murska.
    Last edited by Trixie; 2009-03-16 at 07:36 AM.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

    Spoiler
    Show


    >Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava ETsofu

    "Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Sorry Trixie, nothing personal but I made Murska a deal to save myself.
    If you're able to put up an alternate target, I'm prepared to listen but I'm not willing to risk the chance of getting killed if Murska is telling the truth by pointing at him. (At least not until the seer confirms that he's a wolf)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bayar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    I dont like the way the Trixie bandwagon grew, it went TOO easy.

    Murska, what can you say about this ?
    Last edited by Bayar; 2009-03-15 at 09:32 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    banjo1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Submerged in Worcester
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What.

    Beast is only assigned to the evil roles
    Can't be so sure of that I'm afraid, I've had good beast roles in most of my games, as have several other narrators. It's perfectly viable that this is another case of this, and I'm not willing to lose two villagers on day 1 because of it.

    So, Dr Bath as I have no chance of this vote leading to a lynch.
    Elder Tsofu believes in the power of Banjo! Banjo-tar by Bayar, I think!
    NEXUS - HORATIO
    WW Roles to Date

    Cat Fight 2 - Attack of the Reinholdts - Game Underway

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Well, I hope I'll be scried next night then.

    I sure hoped that I wouldn't have to use my ability on day one though.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Trixie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    TGaPT

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    It's perfectly viable that this is another case of this, and I'm not willing to lose two villagers on day 1 because of it.
    Well, maybe. Let's buy for a second that he is innocent beast. In this case, I wonder why he pointed at me, despite having a lot of better targets, and how exactly that bandwagon grew so fast. Had they had some insight?

    The only thing I'm certain about now, is my role. And believe me, you won't like what will happen if I die. FC, I hope the thing you were talking about was worth my death if I won't survive this day.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

    Spoiler
    Show


    >Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava ETsofu

    "Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bayar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Schoolyard Werewolf-Game Thread

    Oh, that is what the beast role do...

    gnome_4 ever random point then.
    Last edited by Bayar; 2009-03-16 at 07:58 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •