New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: World of Darkness: The Seven - PG Content Warning (Game on!)

One to go. Wanna confess?

EDIT: Showdown time!
    Last edited by Murska; 2009-06-13 at 12:13 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcomet View Post
    I... Buh... *twitch*
    Huh. You and me have been pointing at him the whole game. I was getting fairly sure he was secretly the real baner or something.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ettin in the Playground

Good game, all.

I knew I should petitioned Dark Comet killed earlier. Knew it.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

4. - Top - End - #604
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    One to go. Wanna confess?

EDIT: Showdown time!
    I confess, I am the last of the seven
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos 51-50 View Post
    Good game, all.

I knew I should petitioned Dark Comet killed earlier. Knew it.
    *ghost curtseys to my murderer* "May I have this dance?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ettin in the Playground

*ghost curtseys to my murderer* "May I have this dance?"
    ZP was actually the one controlling the kills until he was knocked off, himself. The only kill order I put in was 'ruki-kun.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

7. - Top - End - #607
    Troll in the Playground

*whaps*

What sort of dashing swordsman answers a lady's request to dance with meaningless details like that?

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #608
    Barbarian in the Playground

((...I snuggled with a dead kid...ewwwwwwwww!

Still, I almost managed to save him. Go, pretty blonde girls!))

Victoria stands in the doorway to Thanatos' office. She touches her cheek where he kissed her and shudders. All along - all this time...he was one of them. She sniffles loudly as she finishes pouring the can of gasoline and tosses the empty container into the office. Her eyes burn from the fumes, and the reek is overwhelming. She steps outside, grateful for the absence of bloody rain, and pulls out the pack of complimentary matches that came with the pizza they ordered. He...he fed me. I... Victoria retches, her entire frame shuddering. Bending the thin cardboard back, she pulls one match from the pack and strikes it against the strip on the back. She uses it to light the other, which flare up so brightly she has to squint to see. Only get one shot... Peering through the spots in her vision, she throws it - and hits her mark. With a quiet whoosh, the building goes up, everything of Thanatos' inside. She stands there hugging herself, watching it burn for a few minutes, then turns and heads home. Alone in the streets, she doesn't care much for her own safety. Then again, it's only Ullman left...
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ogre in the Playground

Still waiting on a night action. The night will end tomorrow at the latest, come what may.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ogre in the Playground

All actions in, so Night Over. Updating coming, but may take a while...

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

Darkness fell over Baleford, bringing a cloudy starless night and the rumblings of a summer storm. Since The Seven had returned the streets had emptied just before sundown, but today the darkness bought a new wave of activity. Young men and women from across the town came together at Baleford Park, knowing instinctively that it was now time. Time to stand up and be counted. Time to go on the offensive.

It was time for the hunt for Ullman to begin.

Baydon Prince, Alex and Carmen Rothen were at the head of the group that set off towards the decrepit remains of Baleford Elementary, armed with a variety of improvised blades, clubs, and Prince’s rosary, gripped tightly in his left hand. As they came close the school almost seemed to loom up above them, a malevolent gargoyle reminding them of things that they were sure had been put behind them…until The Seven came of course.

“Do not falter! We cannot let this abomination prey on us until there is no-one left!”

Baydon’s words steeled faltering resolves, and the ragged group smashed down the boards covering the schools main entrance. It didn’t take long to find the gaping whole that led down to the basement, everyone their knew that corridor like the back of their hand, they’d had more than enough nightmares about it. Heck, even if they didn’t, they could have just followed the laughter. Ullman knew they were coming, and he was looking forward to it. As the Rothen’s stepped cautiously into the cloying darkness of the basement the awful laughter intensified and reverberated until it became the whole world.

“You really think you have a chance…any of you?”

The group peered into the darkness, trying desperately to spot their foe in the blackness, but it was to no avail. It was too dark to see anything.

“Starting to feel a little…claustrophobic?”

There was a shuffling sound in the deep shadows at the back of the room. Alex Rothen started forward cautiously, following the sound.

“Didn’t your parents ever tell you to watch out for things that go bump in the night?!”

A heavy weight dropped onto Alex’s back, knocking the wind out of him and forcing him to the floor with a gasp. He heard a blade being drawn, but he was too winded to do anything. The group of survivors could hear too much, but could see nothing, and the first shoots of panic started to grow. Alex felt the press of cold steel across his throat…

“In the name of all that is holy, let there be light in this desecrated place!”

Baydon Prince strode forward, his rosary gripped grimly in his hand, his face set with a look of cold determination. Around him the air began to glow with a strong white light, then pulsed outwards into the room. Ullman pulled back from Alex’s throat and stood up, trying to shield his red-rimmed eyes from the pure light that surrounded him. Baydon came towards him, the rosary held in front like a tangible shield of faith, driving the spirit back towards the congealed and dead blood pool that The Seven had started what seemed like a decades ago. Carmen took the chance to run to her brother and help him to his feet.

“Begone fiend. You have preyed upon this town enough.”

The light was hurting for sure, but Ullman stood and focussed his dead gaze on each one of the survivors in turn.

“I’m not going anywhere…I’ve been with you the last ten years, and I’ll be with you always. You can hold me off with that little trinket of yours…but you have to sleep sometime. Then…”

Ullman put the razor he was holding up to his own throat and gestured across his jugular, a lopsided smirk on his face. It was a stalemate, and it was clear whose resolve would fail first.

“Sleepy yet? Don’t worry, I can wait.”

Carmen and Alex Rothen looked at the creature that had ruined their childhood, taken their brother from them, and now meant to take their lives as well. Ullman was standing just a few inches away from the dried blood pool that Jack and the others must have used to come into existence, and bring Ullman back. Slowly, an idea began to form. Alex took his sisters hand and whispered to her, like they had done in the very same basement eleven years ago, supporting each other even as the beast smirking in front of them butchered their brother. It was all that had stopped them going insane, and now it might just save their very existences.

“Jack’s here…hey Jack…wanna play?”

No-one else could hear them, but everyone except Ullman noticed the dead pool of blood begin to shudder and glow. Ullman should have seen it too, but overconfidence can blind even the most careful to danger. And Ullman was by no means cautious.

Carmen smiled slightly and added her words to her brothers.

“Jack…Ullman won’t play fair…show him what we do to cheats huh?”

The blood pool glowed an even deeper crimson and Jack’s head appeared at the edge of the pool, then Molly’s, then Ben’s. Despite being covered in gore, at that moment they looked like the innocent children they had been all those years ago.

Jack smiled at his siblings and clamped both hands firmly around Ullman’s ankle, while Ben and Molly grasped the other.

“Hey Ullman! Come play with us.”

Ullman looked down, too late realising he was in trouble. He tried to pull away, but together The Seven were far stronger than he was. Ullman’s eyes widened, and Jack met his gaze and gave him a smile that would have driven most people mad in an instant. Alex and Carmen found themselves copying their dead sibling involuntarily, and for a moment they looked like ghouls.

“Get off me! I’ve killed you twice! Die already!”

With one tug The Seven dragged him off him feet and towards the pool, as inexorable as the tide.

“We’ll never die Ullman…not while people remember us. And what you did, people will remember us for the rest of our lives. What fun we’ll have together!”

The thing that was Ullman began to scream then, slashing at the children with his razor as he sank up to his waist in gore. Baydon Prince, the Rothens and the other survivors came forward as one, bringing the light with them…..

Shortly after midnight the survivors filed out of the school in ones and two’s, their pale faces and strained features stark in the darkness. They said their farewells in muted tones and filtered back into Baleford, not taking a look back, for fear of what they might see. Baydon and the Rothen’s were the last to leave. They said nothing, but headed towards the church without looking back…

By the time dawn broke over the town the next morning the old school building had been transformed. Silently during the night, it had collapsed in on itself and was nothing more than a pile of dusty rubble. Nobody spoke of that horrible night in the months following it, no-one had to. They knew, that was enough. Baleford had been under a curse, uttered all those years ago, and only being broken with the sacrifice of so much blood.

But now they are safe again...or are they?

Summary

Alex Rothen (Selrahc) was targeted by Ullman (Mustiado), but was saved by Baydon Prince (Murska)

Alex (Selrahc) and Carmen Rothen (Hap Hazard) focussed their powers to kill Mustiado

Mustiado was Dave Ullman
    the last threat

That’s it folks, Baleford is finally safe! Well done survivors!

Rolecall:

Aemoh - Survivor
    Billtodamax - The Seven
    Darkcomet - Survivor
    DD the Cookiemonster - Survivor
    Deathslayer7 - Survivor
    Dirk Kris - Survivor
    Dragoon - Razor (Mason)
    Eaglewiz - Survivor
    Night Surgeon - Survivor
    Fin - The Seven
    Fleeing Coward - Danny Wedrenski (Fool)
    Hap Hazard - Carmen Rothen (Disruptor)
    Happyturtle - Dent (Mason)
    Haruki-kun - Beezer (Mason)
    Hyozo - Survivor
    JontomXire - The Seven
    Lamech - Survivor
    Lex-Kat - Survivor
    Mechafox - The Seven
    Mooncalled - Survivor
    Mordokai - Mosh (Mason)
    Mrs Banjo - Survivor
    Murska - Baydon Prince (Baner)
    Mustiado The Seven (Alpha)
    Onasuma - Survivor
    Pondshadow - Survivor
    Recaiden - Survivor
    Reinholdt - Longing (Hoarder)
    Selrahc - Alex Rothen (Disruptor)
    Shadowcaller - Survivor
    Thanatos5150 - The Seven
    Tichrondrius - Survivor
    Trixie - Marie Bennett (Seer)
    Zar Peter - The Seven

So, opinion on balance and how the game went, all that stuff? I'm going to put up a few of my thoughts in a bit, but it's more important to me what all ya'll thought about things. Hope everyone had fun?
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2009-06-16 at 09:48 AM.

12. - Top - End - #612

Tons of fun! I shivered and winced a few times - hard to make me do that. The narrations were brilliant, the characters fleshed out. They were so REAL! I could SEE them. *shivers again*

Balance was good, I think. I was worried about the good guys for a while, and was certain we were going to lose. But fortunately, we turned it around. Whether it was good networking by the masons or Team Good or whatever, I dunno.

All in all, one of the games I have most looked forward to each day. Bravo, Banjo!

*huggles*
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

A few thoughts and observations from me on the game:

Game & Role Balance

- Things looked to be fairly balanced I feel, though in the last few days the good guys had the momentum. If the baner hadn't have been as good as confirmed in the first few days things might have been a good deal closer.

- I don't think the wolves ever got hold of the Mason list (they'll correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure ) but they did go on a run of three days where they scried each mason in turn.

- We had no chance to see how the Neutral role Longing worked. A shame, but I guess that's what I get for giving a playa a new role.

- Apart from the grouped wolves (Mustiado, Zar Peter and Jontom, then Thanatos later), the amount of kill votes and scries I got was disappointing. A wolf autolynch also didn't help the wolves cause.

- I'm not sure whether the Disruptor role was a success, even though they were played well and won the game for the good guys in the end. While their actions hit their targets quite a lot, I think from a players point of view it may be quite frustrating to put in so many actions and not know whather they were doing any good.

- Had no opportunity to see the higher wolf powers at work, mainly down to the Disruptor's actions on Night 4, as shown below.

- Autolynches weren't to bad, and didn't have a huge impact. Yay for participation!

Defining Moment

- I think that the moment that won the game for the good guys came all the way back on Night 4. Each Disruptor disrupted either a wolf that was scrying a fellow wolf or had placed a kill vote on one. This kept the wolves in two groups rather than a group of five, where some of the more powerful abilities could have come into play for them.

Narration and Story Crap/Updating

- I quite enjoyed writing for this, though as usual I had a few off days where the creativity wouldn't come. I don't think I hit proper 'squirmy' horror very often, and I played the blood element too hard, but hey, this is a game not a novel. Either way, I hope I creeped a few of you out at least a little bit, not just Dirky

- Too many updates were late, and that's my fault. Sorry guys, I'll try and do better for Werewolf Classic.

Now for the obligatory survey! (Sorry PF, stealing your idea )

1 - Did you have fun?
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it?
    3 - How about game balance?
    4 - Any suggestions?
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job?
    6 - Story too dark for you?
    7 - Would you play the same game again?
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up?
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2009-06-16 at 09:44 AM.

14. - Top - End - #614

1 - Did you have fun? Um, in a word, yes.
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it? standard villager, but I had fun RPing - MORE PEOPLE SHOULD DO THAT!
    3 - How about game balance? spot on
    4 - Any suggestions? MOAR NAO
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job? *applauds*
    6 - Story too dark for you? pffft, no
    7 - Would you play the same game again? yeppers
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up? is there a thread yet?
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ogre in the Playground

- I quite enjoyed writing for this, though as usual I had a few off days where the creativity wouldn't come. I don't think I hit proper 'squirmy' horror very often, and I played the blood element too hard, but hey, this is a game not a novel.
    I don't really get scared by fiction, but I would definitely say the narrations were very good quality. A different feel from the humorous narrations you would normally expect in a werewolf game, but that was only to be expected. Well done for them.

- Things looked to be fairly balanced I feel, though in the last few days the good guys had the momentum. If the baner hadn't have been as good as confirmed in the first few days things might have been a good deal closer.
    Yeah I'd agree with that. It certainly got a good network going.
    I think at the point just before the masons were culled off we had the majority of the players set up and networked.

Being the twin was okay. I'm glad we were doing something with all those missed attempts to find each other!
    I'm also glad that the forum hiccup that led to a kill on Mustiado not being sent didn't cause us to the lose the game. That would have been annoying.

And I'm definitely in for werewolf classic.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Troll in the Playground

Boo-yah, perfect last night.

Yeah, I'd say the game was quite balanced, I was very worried about the wolves getting a void before we had downed them under the amount needed and it appears they almost did.

The last twin not contacting me prolonged the game somewhat, but I had enough confirmed people, even after a little communications hiccup with Trixie, that it was just a matter of time once we got the wolves down to low numbers.

1 - Did you have fun?
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it?
    3 - How about game balance?
    4 - Any suggestions?
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job?
    6 - Story too dark for you?
    7 - Would you play the same game again?
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up?

1. Yes.
    2. Very much so. This time I avoided the Wolf Voider Death as the baner.
    3. It was pretty good. Networking was the most important thing for both teams, as it should be.
    4. Hmm... Can't think of any right now. Sorry.
    5. Yeah, it was pretty much on time and the narrations were creepy.
    6. Naaah.
    7. Hm. Same as in identical? I'd play WoD 2, yeah.
    8. Yes.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    - We had no chance to see how the Neutral role Longing worked. A shame, but I guess that's what I get for giving a playa a new role.
    *throws a brick at Banjo's head*
    Not a playa!
    At least I had fun reading it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Orc in the Playground

I'd just like to apologise for my auto-lynch (circumstance permitting) to Banjo and Mechafox, if I'd been around after finding Mechafox perhaps our team stood more of a chance!
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

19. - Top - End - #619
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

1 - Did you have fun? yup.
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it? villager is boring to say the least, and I really couldn't RP.
    3 - How about game balance? looks good
    4 - Any suggestions? awesome job
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job? Why wouldn't they?
    6 - Story too dark for you? nope. liked it.
    7 - Would you play the same game again? yup.
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up? maybe. depends on how busy i am.

Also for you Murska.

*eats a left shoe with macademia nuts*
    *grumbles about the horrible taste*
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Troll in the Playground

1 - Did you have fun? Very much so.

2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it? Love, love, love being a mason.

3 - How about game balance? I never know about these things. 7 wolves seemed like a big job to kill. We got one by sacrificing a mason, and another by autolynch (though Trixie was sure Fin was a wolf, and we would have gotten him anyway.) But I think without the network being formed so early, we would have been doomed.

4 - Any suggestions? No

5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job? Indeed

6 - Story too dark for you? The darker the better. Though all the narrations were amazing, Jontom's lynch was the best.

7 - Would you play the same game again? Yup

8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up? Yup

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

21. - Top - End - #621
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fin View Post
    I'd just like to apologise for my auto-lynch (circumstance permitting) to Banjo and Mechafox, if I'd been around after finding Mechafox perhaps our team stood more of a chance!
    In the circumstances I think we'll let it slide, just good to see the Finster back

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

1 - Did you have fun? No, it was rubbish
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it? What is there to think? I was but a humble villager with a redundant item.
    3 - How about game balance? Meh, that never bothers me one way or the other
    4 - Any suggestions? Back up use for buttons
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job? Banjo did a terrible job, Im never playing in another werewolf with him in it, ever.
    6 - Story too dark for you? Far too light and fluffy. It needed far more silent hill 2
    7 - Would you play the same game again? Never you hear me, never
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up? Not a hope in hell
    Yes, that was all downright lieing
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ettin in the Playground

1 - Did you have fun?: NO, People first day lynched me on basis that I had screwed up a Xanatos Gambit in Phantom of the Opera, and to be honest that was a real jerk move by those involved.
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it? If I had been able to do anything, MAYBE.
    3 - How about game balance? Dont know.
    4 - Any suggestions? No
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job? Better then me.
    6 - Story too dark for you? Pssh.
    7 - Would you play the same game again? Provided I dont get first day lynched for a crappy reason again.
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up? Sure.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Pixie in the Playground

1 - Did you have fun? Always do.
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it? Meh. Basic villager role, what's to say?
    3 - How about game balance? Seemed fine to me. I'm not the best judge of balance though.
    4 - Any suggestions? None at the moment.
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job? Ayup.
    6 - Story too dark for you? Not even close.
    7 - Would you play the same game again? Ayup.
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up? Ayup

My only annoyance? I got lynched instead of the horror, for shame!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

its ok. you're always suspicious.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Troll in the Playground

1 - Did you have fun? Yes. Even when I died.
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it? I was just a survivor. And yes, I enjoyed it.

My only regret was that I didn't RP more.

3 - How about game balance? The balance was perfect, in my opinion.
    4 - Any suggestions? Not really.
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job? Excellent job. I especially liked the narration where the one Horror went home to his mommy.
    6 - Story too dark for you? No. Just right. And I don't even like horror stories.
    7 - Would you play the same game again? No. But I would play the sequel.
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up? Very likely. I seem to be trapped in a never ending cycle of playing these games.

Sorry Fanboy.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2009-06-16 at 06:30 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

27. - Top - End - #627
    Bugbear in the Playground

1 - Did you have fun? Yes.
    2 - What did you think of your role? Did you enjoy it? Loved it. Kept my always a fool record intact
    3 - How about game balance? Looked fine to me.
    4 - Any suggestions? Nope.
    5 -Did the narrator(s) do a good job? You always do a great job.
    6 - Story too dark for you? Nope.
    7 - Would you play the same game again? Definately.
    8 - Werewolf Classic as run by Banjo. You signing up? Of course.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

28. - Top - End - #628
    Halfling in the Playground

1.Yes
    2. Yes, it was fun killing all the wolves
    3.I think it was balanced
    4. no
    5.Excellent job in fact
    6.Not at all
    7.For sure
    8.Yes
    Moleotar done by lindorm

I remember the Myrka as menacing, unstoppable and well-nigh indestructible. Nowhere did I describe it as a four-legged beast on loan from Panto-Horses-Are-Us

29. - Top - End - #629
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanatos highly approves of this Werewolf game, and would happily play in a second.
    In all serious, I liked the story alot, especially how you tried to make Jack (me) into a sympathetic character at the end. That was pretty cool.

More people should roleplay, it would have been much more fun. Not at all your fault, though.

Shoot me a PM if you start a WW Classic or a WoD II, and consider me ininin.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me