New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default "The Order of the Stick Large Mug" Link Not Working!! Replacement Needed :/

Good morning!

My "The Order of the Stick Large Mug", which I have had for years and is easily my favorite mug*, was the victim of a critical fumble this morning that resulted in it being significantly less handley. I wanted to order another, but clicking the link (/orderofthestick.87678511) sends me back to the list of products (/orderofthestick/2114828).

Hopefully this mug is still available, and the link can be fixed...otherwise I will need to promote an inferior mug....

Regards,
    Eric "Mr. Cupcake" H.

*This is not an exaggeration, my kids & wife who have not read a single OOTS strip** even know it's "My OOTS Mug"

**I'm as disappointed about this as you are.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: "The Order of the Stick Large Mug" Link Not Working!! Replacement Needed :/

Sheriff: My condolences on your loss! I can confirm the link issue that you are experiencing, but the forum staff--myself included--doesn't have any control over the Cafe Press shop. I suggest trying to contact Cafe Press help, and I'll leave this here in case there's anything Rich can do. But my guess is that it's time to begin the next chapter with a different OotS design!
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex