Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1540
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Lemming's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Is anyone (*COUGH SINISTER COUGH*) going to draw a comic of X2 casting Gust of Wind on the ghosts?
    OH NOEZ!!!1!
    SW1NE FLU!1!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

    O,,o

    Lemming is a god. You win three internets and a live chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.


    ...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    OH NOEZ!!!1!
    SW1NE FLU!1!
    BOO! Get off the stage!!!

    And seriously, has the Home Base subplot just died?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Yay! Shadesworth was remmebered in the latest comic!
    I remember Shadesworth, but we have 24 hours and a few miles difference between those two characters at the moment.

    Some bodyguard he is.
    Last edited by X2; 2009-05-01 at 09:33 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground
     
    VampireRot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Reply Hazy. Ask again.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    [QUOTE=Xartyve2;6058487]
    And seriously, has the Home Base subplot just died?
    QUOTE]

    I'm going to make a comic for the subplot introducing a new charecter I just thought up after I finish my FFF comic. I'm a comic making machine tonight.
    Avatar by Gulaghar. Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Lemming's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    BOO! Get off the stage!!!

    And seriously, has the Home Base subplot just died?
    I remember someone saying they were making a comic were Tjal's feet got hurt. I've been waiting for that one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

    O,,o

    Lemming is a god. You win three internets and a live chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.


    ...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Orc in the Playground
     
    VampireRot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Reply Hazy. Ask again.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Behold, my charecter for the Home Base sub-plots!

    FOR SCIENCE!

    Gratul "Grafty" Dolee

    A mad wizard/scientist/zoologist who breeds magical creatures.


    Grafty uses the power of science, magic, and knowledge of magical zoology to graft animal parts to himself. So he has a giant scorpion tail, a beholder eye, gills (and lungs, he can breath in water and air), and some other zany parts. He also breeds magical creatures, his best creation being a Manticore I haven't drawn yet named Fluffles. (Fluffles obeys him completely, but his other animals are not so cooperative). The reason he is with Home Base is so he can study (dissect ) the creatures of other universes. He is quite rich and is one of the expeditions sponsors.
    Avatar by Gulaghar. Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Behold, my charecter for the Home Base sub-plots!

    FOR SCIENCE!

    Gratul "Grafty" Dolee

    A mad wizard/scientist/zoologist who breeds magical creatures.


    Grafty uses the power of science, magic, and knowledge of magical zoology to graft animal parts to himself. So he has a giant scorpion tail, a beholder eye, gills (and lungs, he can breath in water and air), and some other zany parts. He also breeds magical creatures, his best creation being a Manticore I haven't drawn yet named Fluffles. (Fluffles obeys him completely, but his other animals are not so cooperative). The reason he is with Home Base is so he can study (dissect ) the creatures of other universes. He is quite rich and is one of the expeditions sponsors.
    Behold! Another cookie!

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SinisterPenguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Behold! Another cookie!
    *steals that cookie too*

    Also, I'm almost done with my comic.
    Avatar Battle Royale:
    Spoiler
    Show


    ABR signature by Darklord Bright.
    __________________________________________________

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterPenguin View Post
    *steals that cookie too*

    Also, I'm almost done with my comic.
    I can't wait to read it followed by criticising it. Then carving, then gouging

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SinisterPenguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    I can't wait to read it followed by criticising it. Then carving, then gouging
    You know, you always say that, but you never actually criticize my comics.
    Avatar Battle Royale:
    Spoiler
    Show


    ABR signature by Darklord Bright.
    __________________________________________________

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterPenguin View Post
    You know, you always say that, but you never actually criticize my comics.
    Really?

    Oh okay. All the characters in your comics are fat! You must have been a dissapointment to your parents.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SinisterPenguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Really?

    Oh okay. All the characters in your comics are fat! You must have been a dissapointment to your parents.
    Okay! Your character doesn't have an awesome hat! Beat that!
    Last edited by SinisterPenguin; 2009-05-01 at 10:42 PM.
    Avatar Battle Royale:
    Spoiler
    Show


    ABR signature by Darklord Bright.
    __________________________________________________

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darklord Bright's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Neither of your characters have boobs so I win over both of you.

    Oh, and before you say anything, I will post a HB comic when someone interacts with Katya.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    Neither of your characters have boobs so I win over both of you.

    Oh, and before you say anything, I will post a HB comic when someone interacts with Katya.
    Then it's all up to Lemming and Rot and Gray!

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darklord Bright's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Then it's all up to Lemming and Rot and Gray!
    It's mostly because there would be no reason unless the Bluewing does something unexpected in the next 20 seconds for Katya not to just shoot it down. I'm giving it a chance to react to what's been going on but apparently everyones been stuck in a stasis for weeks.
    Last edited by Darklord Bright; 2009-05-01 at 10:51 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    It's mostly because there would be no reason unless the Bluewing does something unexpected in the next 20 seconds for Katya not to just shoot it down. I'm giving it a chance to react to what's been going on but apparently everyones been stuck in a stasis for weeks.
    Not my fault for some reason.

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Wreckingrocc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan, US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    I'm going to do something totally unexpected in three ways for my character.

    Cookie for anyone who can guess even one of them.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    I'm going to do something totally unexpected in three ways for my character.

    Cookie for anyone who can guess even one of them.
    I got so many cookies I need another jar.

    But humor me. What is so unexpected about him/her is he/she gay?
    A manager at Taco Bell?
    Ronald McDonald?
    Have a scottish accent?

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Wreckingrocc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan, US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    I got so many cookies I need another jar.

    But humor me. What is so unexpected about him/her is he/she gay?
    A manager at Taco Bell?
    Ronald McDonald?
    Have a scottish accent?
    ...No. It's not three vague character personality perks/quirks. They're ability-based. For example, one might be green skin, the presence of giant spikes protruding from the character's spine, or psionic powers.

    None of these are correct, but they're along the lines of the answers.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darklord Bright's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    ...No. It's not three vague character personality perks/quirks. They're ability-based. For example, one might be green skin, the presence of giant spikes protruding from the character's spine, or psionic powers.

    None of these are correct, but they're along the lines of the answers.
    It better be the Goth Demon chick I've been pining for or I'll have to make one myself. :P

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Dispense formulaic criticism of work yada yada.

    In all seriousness.. Yeah it was good. Real good actually.

    10/10

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SinisterPenguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    ...No. It's not three vague character personality perks/quirks. They're ability-based. For example, one might be green skin, the presence of giant spikes protruding from the character's spine, or psionic powers.

    None of these are correct, but they're along the lines of the answers.
    Giant prehensile tongue? *shrug*

    Dispense formulaic criticism of work yada yada.

    In all seriousness.. Yeah it was good. Real good actually.

    10/10
    Why thank you.
    Avatar Battle Royale:
    Spoiler
    Show


    ABR signature by Darklord Bright.
    __________________________________________________

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    40 plot comics in TJH, 60 more and we can throw a party.

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Shades of Gray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Okay guys, TJH mail time! Send in your questions and I'll have Digger Deb answer them!

    I'm bored.


    If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Orc in the Playground
     
    dresdor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    tsk tsk penguin, you merely flipped brain horizontally not considering that he has two different arms now...you are truly a disgrace...

    but in all seriousness, I go to work and I come back to a half dozen comics and 4 new pages of discussion....maybe I should quit work so I don't miss so much.

    Making a new TJH comic now.

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    1. Recap! How does one join TJH?

    2. What's life on the base like?

    3. Favorite Smily? ( etc)

    4. Any conflicts between characters?

    5. Why are you answering the mail?
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    1. Recap! How does one join TJH?
    Ask me! The wonderful and great Xartyve2! Over PM or discussion thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    2. What's life on the base like?
    Ever watched Deep Space Nine? Well, all the subplots are there so yes, there is some action but not as much as the field.

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    3. Favorite Smily? ( etc)
    The first one.

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    4. Any conflicts between characters?
    X2 is a nasty little son of a boop which has more to do with his ego than anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    5. Why are you answering the mail?
    I wrote TJH! It's my plot!

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Shades of Gray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    I am. I just said I was. Comic is forthcoming.


    If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    I am. I just said I was. Comic is forthcoming.
    Am what? What are you doing?

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Am what? What are you doing?
    Answering the Mail. He asked for questions, Memm obliged, then you stepped in and answered the questions before Shades could do a comic answering them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Answering the Mail. He asked for questions, Memm obliged, then you stepped in and answered the questions before Shades could do a comic answering them.
    Oh he Ninja'd me then! I've wrote part of a comic answering similair questions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •