New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Mcdonalds Monopoly Mayfair

As many British Playgrounders will know, Mcdonalds is running a promotion based on Monopoly, where you can win prizes by collecting labels with the properties from the game on them.

The prize for collecting both Park Lane and Mayfair is £500,000 cash. Split between two this would obviously be £250,000 apiece.

I have the Park Lane label and don't want it to go to waste.

So on the off chance that anyone here has the Mayfair label, send me a message and we will work out the logistics of claiming the prize.

Thanks for listening.

(I'm not sure if things like this are allowed on this forum. If they aren't please inform me and I'll scrub the whole thing. I like this site and would absolutely hate to get banned. Thanks.)
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mcdonalds Monopoly Mayfair

There's a slight problem with your proposal, the Park Lane sticker isn't that rare. McDonalds puts a large amount of Park Lane stickers in circulation, so people might think that they're only one away from the grand prize, but there's only 1 Mayfair. The odds of getting it are incredibly low, and it's what's worth £500 000, I'm afraid your Park Lane is fairly worthless.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah I am (frustratingly) aware of that, but I figured it can't hurt to ask.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Huh. This was just starting in America back in when I was in Alaska last October. And now it's in England..

Sigh, it's been so long since we had it here. Considering I don't eat McDonalds much at all, it doesn't really matter. But I loved it as a kid mainly cause Monopoly was and is one of my favourite board games of all time.
    Live, Laugh, Learn, Love,
    and Look both ways
    when you cross the street