New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Erfworld - thanks

So that it isn't lost amongst the discussion of the last page of book 1 -

Thank you Rob Balder and Jamie Noguchi for a genuinely brilliant comic. It's been absolutely great all the way through the first book - looking forward to the dead tree edition and to book 2!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Re: Erfworld - thanks

Hear hear.

I have been a reader from Day 1, and despite OOTS being the comic that got me into web comics, it has often been Erfworld's updates I most looked forward too.

Biggest "huh?!" moment goes to the first Parson strip.
    Fondest memory goes to the Tron strip.

Most missed casualty award goes to Bogroll. At least he got a shot at the cast page!

Congratulations to Rob and Jamie for seeing this through the hard times, and allowing the story to grow with the characters. It has been a wild ride, and I hope it serves you well in print form as well.

Thank you very much.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I also want to thank the authors. I got to the comic when it was about page 50, and in the beginning it looked like a bad joke. Then I started to realize the complexity of the world and the internal consistency, and it looked like an intelligent joke. At page 65 it reached the level of "Ender's Game". From page 80, humor became completely secondary.

Great story. Thank you very much. I'll registed in Erfworld.com, of course.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Gah. This is probably my favorite web comic to date. After falling in and out of interest in OotS, I stumbled upon Erfworld at about the page 75 mark. I've been an avid fan since. It's always a huge encouragement to know that in a world of repetitive sequels and carbon-copied remakes, such creativity and humor can still come to life in such a beautiful and vibrant way. Thanks, guys. I can't wait for Book 2!