New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale-Discussion Thread XXI: We're a Big, Happy, Dysfunctional Fam

Your will has been done, lord Q.

I have given us at home base our own end-chapter boss to face, and Deb a chance to prove herself canonically.

We get a blue, four armed demon, and you guys get a tank. Seems to even out.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale-Discussion Thread XXI: We're a Big, Happy, Dysfunctional Fam

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    Your will has been done, lord Q.

I have given us at home base our own end-chapter boss to face, and Deb a chance to prove herself canonically.

We get a blue, four armed demon, and you guys get a tank. Seems to even out.
    It was more of a sugesstion then a will.

But even if Deb fought and killed the demon in an epic manner, she still probably wouln't be taken off the Meaningless Rage List. It has to be pretty damn epic, it's almost an unreachable goal.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #933
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    It was more of a sugesstion then a will.

But even if Deb fought and killed the demon in an epic manner, she still probably wouln't be taken off the Meaningless Rage List. It has to be pretty damn epic, it's almost an unreachable goal.
    I accidentally made the demon pretty badass though, and now I'm actually sad that we have to kill it.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Bugbear in the Playground

I accidentally made the demon pretty badass though, and now I'm actually sad that we have to kill it.
    Or he can be...you know...recurring villain..
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #935
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    Or he can be...you know...recurring villain..
    I like your thinking.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ogre in the Playground

Now that the group has defeated the Shades, where will they go ? Maybe to Alphantica, Lying knows his spell-less double won't help much if a big fight starts.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-06-06 at 08:35 AM.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Now that the group has defeated the Shades, where will they go ? Maybe to Alphantica, Lying knows his spell-less double won't help much if a big fight starts.
    Or to the party, perhaps?

Why the heck would they go to Alphantica?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #938
    Ogre in the Playground

Or to the party, perhaps?

Why the heck would they go to Alphantica?
    Um... Sovices attacking ? It's Igon's birthplace and he wants to save it ? Nice epilogue leading to Future Imperfect ?

9. - Top - End - #939
    Troll in the Playground

Um... Sovices attacking ? It's Igon's birthplace and he wants to save it ? Nice epilogue leading to Future Imperfect ?
    Okay, but they wouldn't even take one small break to relax after taking out the major villain? Why must we annonce the other major villain's attacking so soon after we finished with the last one? Shouldn't there be a moment of peace before it all starts up again? You know, falling action and whatnot? Makes it seem like we've accomplished something?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #940
    Colossus in the Playground

Do ya mind if I do something for FFF leading into FI, involving why Lying comes down with the Crazy Flu?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

11. - Top - End - #941
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    Do ya mind if I do something for FFF leading into FI, involving why Lying comes down with the Crazy Flu?
    It actually happens about 5 or 6 years after Fat Fish Fury; Igon has the time to establish the Resistance against the Sovices and be a well-known war criminal before the Sovices poison him.

I think we should wait until we actually finish Fat Fish Fury to start the intermission. It's going to go better with the flow of things.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-06-06 at 08:45 AM.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

I think we should wait until we actually finish Fat Fish Fury to start the intermission.
    It didn't mean start the intermission, I just mean to celebrate the latest victory.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to finally beat the shades, find out that Ins is killing everything or whatever, and then celebrate defeating the boss fight!

And if we don't celebrate, it makes it seem like it was all for nothing! It's just like jumping instantly from one villain to the next!
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-06-06 at 08:48 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #943

It actually happens about 5 or 6 years after Fat Fish Fury; Igon has the time to establish the Resistance against the Sovices and be a well-known war criminal before the Sovices poison
    That's what I don't like about your damned plots. You don't let anyone else get involved. If the sovices were able to get into a position where they could get Igon poisoned, why didn't they give him something powerfully mind-controlling or lethal?
    Just let me cast a spell with the results we already established, but it has the incubation period long enough for the Resistance to be established.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Ogre in the Playground

It didn't mean start the intermission, I just mean to celebrate the latest victory.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to finally beat the shades, find out that Ins is killing everything or whatever, and then celebrate defeating the boss fight!

And if we don't celebrate, it makes it seem like it was all for nothing! It's just like jumping instantly from one villain to the next!
    I now agree with your point of view. Let's party for a while before going to the next final plot-related location.

Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer
    That's what I don't like about your damned plots. You don't let anyone else get involved. If the sovices were able to get into a position where they could get Igon poisoned, why didn't they give him something powerfully mind-controlling or lethal?
    Just let me cast a spell with the results we already established, but it has the incubation period long enough for the Resistance to be established.
    I thought we had all agreed it would be Sovice nanites, not a spell ?

EDIT: Besides, you'll be able to get involved as much as you want when Future Imperfect starts. It will be a Free-form plot, as long as you stay within the setting and don't blow up the planet.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-06-06 at 08:54 AM.

15. - Top - End - #945
    Troll in the Playground

I now agree with your point of view. Let's party for a while before going to the next plot-related location.
    Screw you, Mad Ma- Wait, what?!

Okay then..... *is suspicious*
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-06-06 at 08:55 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #946

I thought we had all agreed it would be Sovice nanites, not a spell ?
    No, i'm pretty sure someone just said 'sovice nanites' and that was it.
    Again, I think it'd make more sense for it to be an old spell, and it'd be very IC for Rand to do it, since Lying is recklessly endangering Existence with the portal's existence.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Ogre in the Playground

No, i'm pretty sure someone just said 'sovice nanites' and that was it.
    Again, I think it'd make more sense for it to be an old spell, and it'd be very IC for Rand to do it, since Lying is recklessly endangering Existence with the portal's existence.
    Lying said it. He does what he wants with his character.

Screw you, Mad Ma- Wait, what?!

Okay then..... *is suspicious*
    Make love, not war.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-06-06 at 08:59 AM.

18. - Top - End - #948
    Barbarian in the Playground

The new pokémon games have too many pokémon. They also seem to have run out of ideas for new ones.
    *Sigh*
    I just keep waiting for pokémon to make a game as good as silver.
    Although they are remaking the old ones.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

O,,o

Lemming is a god. You win three internets and a live chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.

...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

19. - Top - End - #949
    Bugbear in the Playground

Grim?
    Now that shades is finally dead, we should probably end the fight.....well, could you give us a ride to the party afterwards?
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #950

Lying said it. He does what he wants with his character.
    damn this closed-circuit plot

21. - Top - End - #951
    Troll in the Playground

The new pokémon games have too many pokémon. They also seem to have run out of ideas for new ones.
    *Sigh*
    Wow, that was random.

I agree. It's on my Meaningless Rage List.

I did like the Mystery Dungeon Pokemon games a lot, though. They shook up the series a little by letting you control the Pokemon themselves other then just making them fight each other in rooster-like fights, had decent storylines and good characterization, and the Pokemon were able to attack without it having to be a move.

Other then that, though, it's one of the series Nintendo has made that's sequels fill me with disgust.

[EDIT] Guess what? The computer doesn't like the word that replaces rooster!
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-06-06 at 09:06 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ogre in the Playground

damn this closed-circuit plot
    No, it's closed-circuit lead-up. Do whatever you want with the plot.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Ogre in the Playground

Would someone mind explaining to me who the redhead and blonde are? I suppose that they are characters from Remember, but other than that I have no idea.

Also, MM, panel 6 is shifted outside the panel border.

Go Silver! First one I bought, that. Ah, good times. The new ones aren't nearly as good. *glares at Platinum*
    Last edited by Keris; 2009-06-06 at 09:06 AM.

24. - Top - End - #954
    Ogre in the Playground

No, it's closed-circuit lead-up. Do whatever you want with the plot.
    Gophers everywhere.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    Would someone mind explaining to me who the redhead and blonde are? I suppose that they are characters from Remember, but other than that I have no idea.
    The redhead is Michael Arcanon, the founder of Arcania and a servant of Boccob, Igon's god, and the blonde is Azul Buffon, first seen here in Fat Fish Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    Also, MM, panel 6 is shifted outside the panel border.
    Thanks, I'll fix it.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-06-06 at 09:10 AM.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Troll in the Playground

The redhead is Michael Arcanon, the founder of Arcania and a servant of Boccob, Igon's god, and the blonde is Azul Buffon, first seen here in Fat Fish Fury.
    What the heck is Azul doing here?!
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #957
    Ogre in the Playground

Mad, when is Chang going to become a part of TJH? And is he likely to reveal that he has any power? Because the alternative to "Recurring enemy" of this demon is to have him nearly wipe the floor with the Home Basers, then as he's about to make the finishing blow Chang could turn up for his inspection and one-shot him. It just wouldn't work if his powers (Even basic ones) are planned on being kept secret for a while.

Edit: Would be a VERY good way of intimidating everyone though.
    Last edited by Darklord Bright; 2009-06-06 at 09:19 AM.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Troll in the Playground

Mad, when is Chang going to become a part of TJH? And is he likely to reveal that he has any power? Because the alternative to "Recurring enemy" of this demon is to have him nearly wipe the floor with the Home Basers, then as he's about to make the finishing blow Chang could turn up for his inspection and one-shot him. It just wouldn't work if his powers (Even basic ones) are planned on being kept secret for a while.

Mad doesn't control TJH. X2 does. Talk to him.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #959
    Ogre in the Playground

the blonde is Azul Buffon, first seen here in Fat Fish Fury.
    "Blue Buffoon", and he's apparently very chaotic and likes dressing in blue. Very witty, Lying.

Mad doesn't control TJH. X2 does. Talk to him.
    Chang is Mad's character, so it's up to him when he introduces it.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Ogre in the Playground

He has advanced technology, you can justify everything with that. Nanobots did it.

I'll wait for your signal to make a comic introducing Chang (in the battle).
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-06-06 at 09:27 AM.