New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fri's (somewhat) Witty and (not) Alliteratively Titled Doodle Thread

And the game is up!

A Game of Hats
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

2. - Top - End - #302

Default Re: Fri's (somewhat) Witty and (not) Alliteratively Titled Doodle Thread

So Vaynor said I could just resurrect this thread rather than making a new thread.

So Raise! Raise from your gwave!

A few things I did in the mean time that might be considered interesting enough to mention.

Mobile Guard Section One (unfinished) Comic

Morning Adventure, a card game.

And now to start posting for new pics...

My character for an upcoming pbp campaign titled Godblind Noir.

He used to be a journalist in a dystopian noir-film-styled city ruled by cruel and capricious and seemingly all-seeing physical gods. He got targeted by the "gods" for publishing subversive materials and his house and his family got god-sploded. Now he's on the run as a crazy conspiracy-theorist-hobo-slash-freedom fighter.

He's utterly convinced that the gods can't see him because of his tin-foil hat, which he wears 24-7, while actually he's one of the rare "Godblinds," people whom the cruel gods can't see.

He's inspired by Schwarzwald from Big O and Faust from Guilty Gear.
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #303

Well **** this really sucks.

Recently my PC was having trouble, so I reinstalled windows. I only reinstalled one hard drive of from 3 of my hard drive, a drive specifically saved for programs/systems, and, my documents (the default my documents folder).

I already took care to back up the my document folder before reformatting and reinstalling everything in that drive. Only to finding out later that windows 7 have different folder set up than windows xp which I use in the office (and which I'm more used to). In windows xp, the "my pictures" folder is inside the "my documents" folder. While apparently, in windows 7, "my pictures" is a completely separate folder outside the "my documents" folder.

That means I lost all of the pictures I draw and collected from the internet. Which sucks.

Not all is lost though. Strangely, my really old pictures and pictures I downloaded from the internet is safe. Because the last time I overhauled my PC around the end of last year, I back them up to a different drive, and was too lazy to put them to the supposed picture folder. But everything I got since then is lost.

Bummer.

Really, if my intention was saving this one hard drive to be easily reformatted and reinstalled with new OS everytime I need it, I shouldn't have keep my documents folder there as default. Lesson learned, I guess.
    Last edited by Fri; 2015-09-16 at 10:18 PM.

Spoiler
    Show