New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: BleachitP OOC I

1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: BleachitP OOC I

Well, Abishai may be about to attack Takeshi.

Takeshi doesn't get that much action until the big, epic fight either. Except in-fighting.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2009-06-02 at 03:19 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

I can see it now.

"Ooo, battle!"
    "Go to your room!"
    "But Tohooooooo"
    "No young mister, go to your room."
    "But I wanna fiiiiiiiiight"
    "It's not epic enough, go to your room or you wont get any desert tonight."
    "Awww, okay ¤grumbles¤stupidtoho-baka¤grumbles¤"
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

I was right. Abishai is really about to attack Takeshi.

Baka.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Baka.
    That's Abishai's line!

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

No. His line is BAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAAA!

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

No. His line is BAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAAA!
    That's his line coupled with his tone. What you said was his line with the Segunda Espada's tone.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Firbolg in the Playground

Naw, he's not stupid, just blood lusty. He'd not attack without there being a clear advantage for himself
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Exactly.

And... did Abishai just say that Takeshi would betray Toho?

Takeshi?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

9. - Top - End - #69

He's not -that- smart
    My Current Works

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Exactly.

And... did Abishai just say that Takeshi would betray Toho?

Takeshi?
    Of course. Nobody is more loyal to Toho than Abishai. Abishai and Takeshi are enemies. Logically, this makes Takeshi disloyal to Toho.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Except that Takeshi is the representation of Honour.

Think about that for ten seconds, then tell me what's wrong with Abishai's reasoning.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

12. - Top - End - #72

Think about that for ten seconds, then tell me what's wrong with Abishai's reasoning.
    That its completly insane? Its clearly not based in any logical reasoning beyond him always helping out thee Shinigami...well what -he- sees as helping them out
    My Current Works

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

Nothing is wrong with the reasoning of the representation of rage that does nothing but eat saying that the representation of honor would put his personal beliefs before his loyalty to others.

14. - Top - End - #74

There is of course a rhymn and reason to his constant feeding >.>
    My Current Works

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Get stronger so he can beat and kill Takeshi?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #76

Well, get stronger, he really dosn't care if the Segunda lives or dies, he's just bitter he didn't get to kill a Captain
    My Current Works

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Heh. I'm just making a special ability for Takeshi in his Resureccion.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

18. - Top - End - #78
    SkyBox
    Guest in the Playground

Hi, I would like to join the Bleach rp. Should I post in the character thread or here?

19. - Top - End - #79
    Bugbear in the Playground

This is the place to sign up. I'd strongly suggest reading the first post, and taking a peek at the links within it first though.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, when I said all passages in and out of Soul Society closed, I though Garganta would be included. Guess I can't complain since I've been offline for ages.
    I'm back... possibly... any minute now... brb.

Horny Halfing Avatar by Anna Molly

21. - Top - End - #81

((Clarity of intent keeps the world spinning 'round. ))
    Spoiler
    Show

Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence

22. - Top - End - #82

Ok, so things have slowed down somewhat. I wonder if everybody wouldn't benefit from a little time to recover (Kenji, Yen, and Shirubaru among others are wounded, and can't do much until they get some time to rest) and the Espada could no doubt find some sneaky purpose for a little time before having to fight again.

So, how's this: we get everybody to chime in, give a general idea of what you would be doing over the next two or three days, and then we take a time-skip. Points in favor include: between Healing Kidou and getting plenty of sleep, those who are injured would only need about so long to be back to full-strength, the Espada have all kinds of underhanded dealings that they could be setting up, the Higher-ups of Soul Society (Central 46 and whatnot) have never been known for expediency when it comes to making big decisions like this, so it makes sense to give them a few days to deliberate before coming to a consensus. Plus, I think it would help to have some normal, everyday, nothing crazy is going on time for our characters without having to play through every excruciating detail.

Just right up front, I would like for everybody to have a say on whether or not this is a good idea, so for my sake, the more opinions the better.

The best way this could be done, in my opinion, is for Horngeek to post once in each of the ongoing threads (Gotei 13, Real World, and Hueco Mundo) saying that we're going to have a Timeskip and requesting that each Player make one post describing, in general, what they are doing over the next three days. Once all active players have posted a short paragraph, Horngeek will make another post announcing the timeskip, and everyone will continue to post as normally three days later.

For Kenji, that will just be healing up as fast as he can and working as much as he can to repair his sword.

For a Captain, that could be sending members of their Division to investigate the known battlegrounds in the Real World looking for interesting clues. It could also include interviewing combatants (including other captains) and compiling all of the eye-witness statements in order to update Soul Society's Profiles on each of the Espada and their strengths. It could also involve moving the Senkai gates to counter their discovery earlier.

For an Espada, that could be contacting an NPC double-agent in Soul Society, conducting research, or just about any part of their sneaky plan that I don't know about.

Does anybody have any ideas they'd like to add or objections to this plan? If there are ongoing scenes we can finish those up before making the skip, so just let us know that you're not ready yet.
    Last edited by OverWilliam; 2009-06-02 at 12:44 PM.
    Deo Soli Sit Semper Gloria

Spoiler
    Show
    Its offical. Overwilliam is Duke Devlin.

23. - Top - End - #83

Well, as things stand:
    • All travel in and out of Soul Society is blocked (except for garganta apparently, due to an OOC mistake on my part)
    • 3 (I think) Shinigami are stranded in the mortal world fightingg a super-gillian

I was going to post on the Gotei 13 thread now that the cloaking on the blocking device has failed, and that even those with no abilities can now sense where it is in Soul Society.
    I'm back... possibly... any minute now... brb.

Horny Halfing Avatar by Anna Molly

24. - Top - End - #84

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithy View Post
    Well, as things stand:
    • All travel in and out of Soul Society is blocked (except for garganta apparently, due to an OOC mistake on my part)
    • 3 (I think) Shinigami are stranded in the mortal world fightingg a super-gillian

I was going to post on the Gotei 13 thread now that the cloaking on the blocking device has failed, and that even those with no abilities can now sense where it is in Soul Society.
    So... Shirubaru is too wounded to do anything and Nukari is stranded in the mortal world?

Actually, neither of them really led 11th Squad anyway, did they? They just were at the front when everyone charged. It's not too bad.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

25. - Top - End - #85

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki View Post
    So... Shirubaru is too wounded to do anything and Nukari is stranded in the mortal world?

Actually, neither of them really led 11th Squad anyway, did they? They just were at the front when everyone charged. It's not too bad.
    Captain Nobel is giving sass to, and pumping healing mojo into, Shiru as we speak. Taking down the gate jammer and aiding the away team should be pretty high on the Shinigami priority list though.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86

Quote Originally Posted by OverWilliam View Post
    Ok, so things have slowed down somewhat. I wonder if everybody wouldn't benefit from a little time to recover (Kenji, Yen, and Shirubaru among others are wounded, and can't do much until they get some time to rest) and the Espada could no doubt find some sneaky purpose for a little time before having to fight again.

So, how's this: we get everybody to chime in, give a general idea of what you would be doing over the next two or three days, and then we take a time-skip. Points in favor include: between Healing Kidou and getting plenty of sleep, those who are injured would only need about so long to be back to full-strength, the Espada have all kinds of underhanded dealings that they could be setting up, the Higher-ups of Soul Society (Central 46 and whatnot) have never been known for expediency when it comes to making big decisions like this, so it makes sense to give them a few days to deliberate before coming to a consensus. Plus, I think it would help to have some normal, everyday, nothing crazy is going on time for our characters without having to play through every excruciating detail.

Just right up front, I would like for everybody to have a say on whether or not this is a good idea, so for my sake, the more opinions the better.

The best way this could be done, in my opinion, is for Horngeek to post once in each of the ongoing threads (Gotei 13, Real World, and Hueco Mundo) saying that we're going to have a Timeskip and requesting that each Player make one post describing, in general, what they are doing over the next three days. Once all active players have posted a short paragraph, Horngeek will make another post announcing the timeskip, and everyone will continue to post as normally three days later.

For Kenji, that will just be healing up as fast as he can and working as much as he can to repair his sword.

For a Captain, that could be sending members of their Division to investigate the known battlegrounds in the Real World looking for interesting clues. It could also include interviewing combatants (including other captains) and compiling all of the eye-witness statements in order to update Soul Society's Profiles on each of the Espada and their strengths. It could also involve moving the Senkai gates to counter their discovery earlier.

For an Espada, that could be contacting an NPC double-agent in Soul Society, conducting research, or just about any part of their sneaky plan that I don't know about.

Does anybody have any ideas they'd like to add or objections to this plan? If there are ongoing scenes we can finish those up before making the skip, so just let us know that you're not ready yet.
    Honestly it seems to be clipping along rather smoothly. Remember its that time of year for finals and such, so things might slow down a bit. At least I know it is for Zeraki....the storyline is still moving, just sorta waiting for the go ahead to rush the mortal world
    My Current Works

27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey, at least let us do some useless "getting pwnt by super gillian" first But yes, some reinforcements should be good, I don't wanna go "Limit release" and use the entire extent of my shikai, I have a few tricks up my sleve actually, so, hopefully, I wont have to use them yet.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

28. - Top - End - #88

Well, the agents inside the gate should be receiving some opposition soon :P
    Half-elves are like slinkies.
    They're not really good for anything,
    but you can't help laughing when they fall down the stairs.

29. - Top - End - #89

If things are moving more than it seemed to me, I'm perfectly ok with leaving that idea on the shelf, perhaps to be retrieved if/when the situation warrants. I'd just like the option to be out there, just in case.
    Deo Soli Sit Semper Gloria

Spoiler
    Show
    Its offical. Overwilliam is Duke Devlin.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground

It's moving on just fine I'd say, Wraithy is the main instigator for these events and I'd say that it is surely rather good a pace its all moving at.

How rude of the creature, having me show one of my better moves, I had really planned to keep this a suprise >.<
    Last edited by Neknoh; 2009-06-02 at 02:32 PM.