Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BleachITP] Ep1: "Battle for the Captaincy! Cecilia's true power?"

She knows this place. She is walking down the streets of Zaraki. No, not Zaraki. This is that place... inside.

"I... lost. How could I lose?"
    "Weren't you listening to that man?"

She turns around, startled, but there is no-one there.
    "Mushini?"
    "You don't need to live like that any more."
    "I..."
    "In Zaraki death lurked around every corner. You hid yourself away behind a mask of your own fear. But you don't need to do that any more. Now... you have a family."

She suddenly realises that one of the buildings is new. Far from the dirty shacks of Zaraki, this is pristine white. It's the first bulding she saw after she entered Seireitei. A little girl runs down the street, giggling.
    "Daddy, daddy!"
    Inside the building now, a man with straw-coloured hair and a scarred eye catches the girl and tosses her around, smiling.
    "Did you have fun today Cecilia?"

She hears a series of thuds behind her, coming closer. Her armour is walking towards her. No, not her armour, it is something made up of the buildings of the slum.
    "W-why are you showing me this, Mushini?"
    As the golem continues to walk towards her, pieces fall away, until she stands before the little girl from before. Tears run down her face.
    "Why are you crying?"
    She touches her own cheek and realises it is wet.

[hr]

A member of the 4th squad makes his observations. "The subject has not regained consciousness since she was brought here. Neither have we been able to separate her from her zanpakuto." He glances at the the katana still gripped tightly in her hand. "At least we were able to slide the sheath over it, so she doesn't hurt anyone in her sleep." As the girl starts shifting, he darts over in alarm.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2009-06-18 at 06:52 AM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

After taking a while to digest Daisuke's news, "attending" Yen's funeral from afar, and attending the Captains' meeting where the situation is explained, Shirubaru quietly shunpo's back to Cecilia's side.

How's she doing? he asks.

"Still unconscious, Captain," says the nearest 4th Squad member.

Hrm.

He moves over to her and looks down at her still body.

I'm going to have to go on a mission now, Cecilia, he says to her quietly. Rescuing some Quincy or something. I don't know... Something sinister is going on. A Vice-Captain has died. No-one felt anything. Turns out that hiding reiatsu trick might not be as unique as I first thought, heh.

When I'm back you'd better be awake, you hear me? We need someone as strong as you in times like these. Those Espada need a good arse-kicking from folks like us. So when you get up, put your kicking boots on, y'hear me? And we'll fight the bastards together.

And if I don't come back... Nukari will probably try and take over my position. I'm trusting you to show him who's boss, heh.

If you don't get better soon I'm going to be pissed off, 'kay? People like you are rare enough as it is.

Shirubaru waits briefly, to see if there's any response.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Cecilia stirs. Her eyes half-open, and she wipes some of the moisture from her cheeks. "Ken...pachi?" she asks weakly.

{OOC: My Bount character also has above-average skill in concealing his reiatsu, and my shinigami can make his reaitsu blend with that of another person (not very useful for inflitration, but can conceal his presenve in a crowd) }
    Last edited by Prime32; 2009-06-18 at 09:23 AM.

4. - Top - End - #34

Zombie

Yo, says Shirubaru awkwardly.

I can't believe I just said "yo," he thinks, half-amused.

Call me Shirubaru, kid. Shiru for short. That's what friends call me.

You alright?

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

"I... will live." Steel creeps into her voice as she speaks those words, but was she... blushing?
    Last edited by Prime32; 2009-06-18 at 09:26 AM.

6. - Top - End - #36

Zombie

There is a short, awkward pause, and then Shirubaru laughs, breaking the tension.

Glad to hear it, he says warmly. Did you catch anything of what I said just now while you were out?

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

"I think so... Shirubaru-sama."

8. - Top - End - #38

Zombie

Shirubaru grins. Just Shiru, please, he says, 'cause it's already a bit of a mouthful and adding "sama" to it just makes it ridiculous.

He squeezes her hand.

See you when I get back, Cecilia, he says, winking, although the fact that he only has one eye means it's a bit of a failed endeavour. You're in charge while Nukari and I are away. You have to be thrown into the deep end if you want to learn how to swim! Take care of our little family!

He laughs and shunpo's away, back to the 1st Division Headquarters, where he leaps through the Garganta and into the Mortal World.

{{OOC: Is this okay, Prime?}}

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki View Post
    {{OOC: Is this okay, Prime?}}
    {OOC: Wait, are you giving the 11th Division to Cecilia? She still needs to recover, and she wouldn't accept it so soon anyway. }
    Last edited by Prime32; 2009-06-18 at 09:47 AM.

10. - Top - End - #40

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    {OOC: Wait, are you giving the 11th Division to Cecilia? She still needs to recover, and she wouldn't accept it so soon anyway. }
    {{Mwa ha ha ha ha!

It's only for however long it takes until the Retrieval team return, and Shirubaru is a firm believer in setting people near-impossible challenges for the hell of it, especially people he sees as strong.

Go ahead. I'm sure it'll provide some interesting RPing to have Cecilia try to command the 11th Squad from her hospital bed despite barely even being able to stay conscious.

If you're not alright with it I'll Edit, but I thought it was an interesting idea. }}
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-06-18 at 09:52 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki View Post
    Shirubaru grins. Just Shiru, please, he says, 'cause it's already a bit of a mouthful and adding "sama" to it just makes it ridiculous.

He squeezes her hand.

See you when I get back, Cecilia, he says, winking, although the fact that he only has one eye means it's a bit of a failed endeavour. You're in charge while Nukari and I are away. You have to be thrown into the deep end if you want to learn how to swim! Take care of our little family!

He laughs and shunpo's away, back to the 1st Division Headquarters, where he leaps through the Garganta and into the Mortal World.
    "H-hold on a minute!" It's too late - Shrubaru is already gone. She flops back on to her bed, sighing, as the attendant returns.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2009-06-18 at 09:55 AM.