New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default [4e] Epic Destiny - Legendary Warrior

Disclaimer: I haven't looked at any of the new 4e stuff other than the basic 3 books, so this may be redundant.

After looking over the selection of epic destines in the PHB, I felt a need to expand the options for martial characters, because it's no fun if everyone takes the Demigod option, and Eternal Seeker seems like junk in comparison.

Inspiration liberally ripped off of gathered from Kung Fu Panda.

Now I only need a 30th level attack power called Wushi Finger Hold.

Epic Destiny
    Legendary Warrior
    “Legends tell of a legendary warrior, whose tales were the stuff of legend…”

Prerequisite: 21st level

Legendary Warrior Features
    All Legendary Warriors have the following features:
    Legendary Skill (21st level): You can spend an action point to grant a +4 bonus to any skill roll.
    Blinded by Pure Awesome (24th level): Choose a daily power. When you use this power, make a secondary attack.
    Psychic
    Close Burst 5
    Target: All enemies in burst
    Attack: Primary attack vs. Will
    Hit: Targets are blinded until the end of your next turn.
    Special: This power is associated with a daily power that you know. You can change which power it is associated with during retraining.
    Unerring Strike (30th level): Once a day, you can declare one of your d20 rolls an automatic 20.

Legendary Warrior Power
    Needs No Rest Legendary Warrior Utility 26
    The true warrior can subsist for days on nothing more than a single drop of dew, and the energy of the universe.
    Daily ✦ Healing
    Standard Action Personal
    Effect: Gain the effects of a short rest on your turn, or gain the effects of a long rest during a short rest. Exception: this power is not renewed by its own use.

So, tell me: does this fit well enough with the other epic destinies? Would you take this? Are you blind from overexposure to pure awesome?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: [4e] Epic Destiny - Legendary Warrior

Legendary skill doesn't really make sense for a warrior type, in my opinion.
    I'm try not to be too vain but this was too perfect not to sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!
    At long last, I have an extended signature

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [4e] Epic Destiny - Legendary Warrior

Traditionally, epic destinies have a "the first time you die in a day" or the "first time you are reduced to 0 HP".