New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default [BleachITP] Episode 12: Helios

This is the introduction of my last character, Edward Graham. He is an arrancar of high level espada power, but without being affiliated with the organization.

"We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I, A full commitment's what I'm thinking, you wouldn't get this from the other guy." Edward Graham the arrancar hummed as he flew far above Rukongai. His fingers twitched as he launched scores of balas down on the hapless peasants.

"I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, Gonna make you understand." He hummed as he casually fired off two cero.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you, Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna lie and hurt you."

More balas and cero.

"Burn baby burn, disco inferno..." Edward howled. He looked around for more targets to burn.

He felt a strange reishi and followed it. It was pure black, and evil as the pits of hell.

He liked it.

Edward Graham came towards the reishi at full speed, preparing to unleash ressureccion or more cero. However, as he came near it, the world blurred and suddenly he was gone.

When the world stopped blurring, Edward Graham instantly knew he was nowhere near Soul Society.

"Wow."
    Last edited by Shadowbane; 2009-06-26 at 11:58 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Neutral Good Human Cleric (2nd level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

Jarlaxle and Auradin avatars by Teutonic Knight

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BleachITP] Episode 12: Helios

In this new, and nearly empty void stood a magnificently terrible mountain of impossible height, and depth. The horrible beauty of it's peaks of starlight entwined darkness was enough to almost bring tears to the eye. The void however, nullfied most of the feelings that Edward was used to, weight, touch, smell, and if it weren't for the mountain, and the harsh, jagged path of reishi to it, sight itself would have been useless.

As Edward stumbled on the sharp, jagged path of reishi, the impossibly sharp stuff cut into his flesh, leaving him cut, and bruised from the sheer amount of impossible treachery that was the paths very nature. (Flight, and the like are for some reason not working right now.)

And then, he was there, on a mountain, a thinn, black staircase running upward, ever upward, and below... there was, nothing. It seemed the world slowly grew from this mountain, ever so slowly, and he climbed upward.

Stumbling from exhaustion, his shins battered, his knees bloodied and his forearms badly bruised, Edward reached the top, and before him, a massive temple, a foundation of steps, ten steps high it climbed before a large black square, surrounded by mighty pillars of the purest starlight. In the middle of the square lay a circle, a black hole, running deep, very, very deep, he did not see the bottom of it, it seemed to run past the mountain and into the void below this world.

At the other end of this room lay a grand hallway, adorned with statues of men all posed in positions of terrible agony, their features chisled in terrible detail, as statuequse arm is always holding onto them in all of them, veins of starlight travelling back and forth between them, implying that something precious is being taken from the men. A

At the end of the hallway sits a bleek figure who's spiritual pressure seems to fill the room like a thousand lead weights on your shoulders, each step becomes difficult, and he stands, his ornate armor, and fur edged cloak stirring up dust from his movement, and he stares at you with impossibly silver eyes that seem to gleam like moonlight. He then speaks his voice carrying a terrible foreboding, and seeming to shake the very folds of reality itself.

"Welcome, to my domain. Sit, and let me discuss a deal I think you will enjoy very much."
    Last edited by Fan; 2009-06-26 at 12:19 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3

((Holding off on a response for a bit here.))

Edward sat, eyes wide. For once, he had nothing to really say. He took a deep breath.

I...I'm listening.
    Last edited by Shadowbane; 2009-06-26 at 12:23 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

The Armored Figure appraises Edward for a second, his silver eyes glinting with obvious internal debate, before he spoke once more, raising a hand, and a stream of star light wrapped around it as he conjured a great feasting table, laden with food that would make even a Professional Gourmet Food Critic go ballistic. Harubo then takes a seat at the head of the table, massive grey stone chairs forming two rows on each side with a single chair at each end.
    He then picks up a chalice of fine wine, and takes a single sip before speaking, the once omnipresent weight of his spiritual pressure now nothing more then a memory.

"Sit, and eat. Then we shall talk. I can feel others near by, and I believe they may also be interested."

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Another figure stands to the armored figure's right, leaning against a statue. He mumbles to himself. "Hmph, this guy probably isn't even worth it. I bet I could cut him up easy."

((Cue music!))

This figure is adorned in a long, black cloak ((Image )). Only part of his back is showing, but if one were familiar with them, they would notice the symbol painted on the back in blood as the Squad 11 insignia. The figure's long fingers end in claws, and his bare feet reveal toes of the same nature. To his left is attached, by chains, a seven-branch sword, covered in blood. His black hair is reminiscent to that of a wolf's, but it looks as if he'd cut it himself. His eyes are the most notable thing of his face, sporting yellow irises that look much like the glare of a wolf. His mouth is twisted into a cruel grin, revealing sharpened teeth.

Nukari speaks once more. "Are you sure, boss? I could always just kill this intruder and we could look for someone much more worthy."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-26 at 12:41 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #6

Edward sees him, stands and nods to the Armored Figure.

I'm gonna tell you just how I'm feeling, gonna make you understand.

Five balas followed by two strange orange ceros lance out at the blackcloak.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo smiles, knowing that the blood lust of his most... willing... servant would be put to better use later, but knowing that for now it must go unquenched.
    He motions with a single hand, one of the chairs near him sliding back with a grinding of stone against stone. He motions for Nukari to take the seat, before turning back the Sigmund in time to see the Balas, and Ceros fly out at him, and his Follower, however he merely sits there, and motions for Nukari to take a seat, knowing that he, and Nukari were in no danger from the man.
    He then turns his back to Sigmund, and raises his hand.
    "You have attacked one of my followers without provocation.If you find yourself so eager for a fight. Then wait, and I shall provide you with one when the boy transcending the stairs arrives."
    Last edited by Fan; 2009-06-26 at 12:52 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Stay quiet, it is not your place to speak." A voice snarled at Nukari.

A small child, a girl hops down from one of the statues, walking toward the feral man next to the throne, growing as she does, turning into a young man, adorned in a beautiful bronze cuirass, shinnguards, and with a massive, round shield slung across his back, his eyes glow of starlight.

He dives in, drawing his shield up, blocking out the Balas and the Cero, looking up above the edge of the shield, the starlit eyes peer at the Arrancar.

"Back down, and let the great Zeus do his work"
    Last edited by Neknoh; 2009-06-26 at 12:51 PM.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    Edward sees him, stands and nods to the Armored Figure.

I'm gonna tell you just how I'm feeling, gonna make you understand.

Five balas followed by two strange orange ceros lance out at the blackcloak.
    Nukari simply roars, letting out a massive degree of spiritual pressure, the energy collapsing under it's own weight. "Nice try, punk. I'm willing to play nice because my boss is interested in you for some inane reason. Don't give me a reason to back out on that."

Nukari growls at the "young man". "Shut up, brat. I eat little kids like you." Appropriately, Nukari takes a bone out of his robe. It seems to a collar bone. Of a small child. He picks his teeth with it.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #10

Quote Originally Posted by Night Surgeon View Post
    Harubo smiles, knowing that the blood lust of his most... willing... servant would be put to better use later, but knowing that for now it must go unquenched.
    He motions with a single hand, one of the chairs near him sliding back with a grinding of stone against stone. He motions for Nukari to take the seat, before turning back the Sigmund in time to see the Balas, and Ceros fly out at him, and his Follower, however he merely sits there, and motions for Nukari to take a seat, knowing that he, and Nukari were in no danger from the man.
    He then turns his back to Sigmund, and raises his hand.
    "You have attacked one of my followers without provocation.If you find yourself so eager for a fight. Then wait, and I shall provide you with one when the boy transcending the stairs arrives."

((OOC: I assume Sigmund is the arrancar? Name's Edward. xD))

Edward sits down, and decides to be quiet. He looks at the Armored Figure.

He insulted me. I am not eager for a fight. Let us discuss your...deal.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thank you, Cronus, and Ares, you will be rewarded appropriately later."

Harubo says nodding affrimatively to both his first chosen, and Nukari, a massive stone chair grinding out from the table to be proffered to The Boy.

He then sets a stony glare on Sigmund, his eyes piercing into his very soul as spoke.

"That was both foolish, and unwarranted of you, however, I am interested in not just you, but that of a being I sense transcending the stairs, and in the hallway. Let us see if you can even beat a child at your own game. As for the deal, all I require is that you enter my service, and aid me in the destruction of the Gotei 13's captain commander. The game comes first however, consider it... a test."

(Intro of your Rukon guy would be nice now Shadowbane. )
    Last edited by Fan; 2009-06-26 at 01:07 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

The man lowers his shield and walks calmly up to Nukari, changing colour into the same pitch black night itself has as a few strips of white form a flowing mask upon half his face and gives him what looks like long hair made from strips of cloth. His eyes still burn with the light of stars.

The pitch-black hand rises and slaps Nukari, throwing the former Shinigami to the ground, "Know your place, Cerberus." the darkness arround them spoke with a deep voice whilst the silverbell giggle of a little girl spun in and out of it, "I am below only Zeus himself, only Harubo, only God stand above me."

The shadow looked at Nukari as the fiendish Shinigami started picking himself up from the floor, "Will you stand down, dog?" the giggling of the child rung in the air after the voice of the grown man had stopped, the titan stood there, it's bronze armour gleaming from what moonlight fell from the ceiling, a contrast toward the skinn of night upon his body.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

((Woo, quick post times. :P))

The fiend stands up, growling ferally at "Atlas". "You're lucky I owe him, kid."

Nukari sits down... sort of. He has both of his legs hanging over one arm, crossed, and his upper body over the other, his arms hanging back. He's glaring insanely at the Arrancar with his wolf's eyes. Idly, he puts the bone away, and takes out a file, using it to sharpen his teeth.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-26 at 01:03 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

14. - Top - End - #14

Edward stands, balas charging at his fingertips. He turns, and sees a small child walking up the steps.

A small child.

Who looks harmless.

The arrancar actually laughs, and calmly hurls a cero.

The child smiles as well, and the cero disappears. Edward's eyes open widely, but suddenly he blinks. When he opens his eyes again, the child is gone. He turns to speak to the Armored Figure, only to find the child bowing before it.

I am here but to serve. The child says.

The hell? Edward asks.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

"And serve you shall," Cronus replies, he turns to Harubo, "Shall this boy or this Arrancar be given power? The boy found his way here with little effort it would seem, it was him who fell after Nukari."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo merely smiles, he enjoyed subserveiance in a potential follower, and he pricked his finger with his blade of darkest entropy, the tip pushing apart the gauntleted armor that covered the finger tip, a single bead of pure shadow welling up at the tip, and he let it fall onto the child's forehead.

As soon as it fell it began to spread like tendrils, covering his flesh, snaking its way his pores, mouth, and nostrils, infusing a tiny drop of Harubo into his very being, when it was done the child had not changed outwardly, but his spiritual pressure had been magnified many times over, and he had grown to be the size of a well built man (6"3), a Zanpaktou in his hands.

Harubo extended the now once again gauntleted hand toward the new being, and said in his normal earth trembling voice.

"You have bowed a child, now rise a man, and claim your title."

He gestures towards Edward, a single clawed finger point intoning the obvious message.

17. - Top - End - #17

((Do I decide what the new guy's powers are? Or if not, what are they?))
    Last edited by Shadowbane; 2009-06-26 at 02:20 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    ((Do I decide what the new guy's powers are? Or if not, what are they?))
    ((You get to decide on the new guys powers, it's entirely up to you within reason, and fitting thematicly with his title.))

19. - Top - End - #19

The boy who was now a man looked at Edward. He looked stunningly like the arrancar, except with eyes that were, if possible, even colder. He was dressed in human clothing: jeans, a black belt, and a red long-sleeved shirt with the word "Pyromania" emblazoned on it in black. He wore black shoes, and a black glove on his right hand, in which he held his zanpakutou, which was, strangely, a massive claymore.

"Hyperion, Lock and load."

The man exploded! Flame erupted all over the place, and smoke covered the area. Edward staggered back, drawing his zanpakutou and covering his face.

The smoke dispersed in a few seconds, and the man's first form was revealed.

He wore the same clothes, but his claymore had changed into a huge group of swords that hung around him in the air, each burning with terrible flame. There were zweihanders, longswords, greatswords, shortswords, katanas, and more. There were blades unimagined by mortals and shinigami alike, and they hung motionless and burning in the air around the man.

He raised an eyebrow and grinned, a spitting image of Edward.

"Yo, Hyperion. Fire."

Edward was buried completely in blasts of energy that looked exactly like cero. Each sword fired little fireballs that exploded with stunning force, and the man just watched and laughed.

Graham.

Graham.

Graham was a man.

I mean, he was a hollow man.

Or maybe he was just a hollow.

But he was still Graham!

Graham!

Graham!

Burninating the countryside.

Burninating the peoples,

Burninating the peasants!

Edward laughed. Scores of balas responded to the onslaught, smashing with terrifying force into the man.

The man growled and blurred out of the way, the balas striking where he had just stood.

It starts with
    One thing I don't know why
    It doesn't even matter how hard you try
    Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme
    To explain in due time

Edward suddenly found himself assaulted by the huge assortment of swords. He defended himself well, destroying many of the blades with ease. His opponent danced away, fingertips glowing as he launched fireballs and huge gouts of flame at the arrancar.

"Ressureccion: Segunda Etapa: Cenizas a las Cenizas."

The man's eyes grew wide as he was suddenly surrounded by ten Edwards. Automatically, he struck out at them with a blast of flame, only to be consumed in an explosion himself.

Edward shattered the remaining swords and staggered away, breathing heavily. Ash hovered in the air around him, and he readied himself. That hadn't been enough to kill the man.

Not bad, not bad. The man said. He was still holding his massive claymore. I really am impressed.

You're going to die. Edward told him calmly.

No, I'm not. Hyperion, Supernova. The man whispered in Edward's ear. The arrancar tried to move away, but it was too late.

The man was engulfed in flame, and his claymore floated out of his hand on it's own accord. He was too bright to look at, and his flame-wreathed form was mighty. On each of his fingertips, a tiny star sat in all it's glory, literally exploding with power. Huge wings of flame erupted from the man's back, and he was covered in a halo of flame.

Flare, Hyperion.

The flames disappeared in a flash, and Edward staggered back, half-blind. His eyes streamed tears, and in front of him the man stalked forward. All that flame was concentrated in a single hand. A small orb of flame, no bigger than a stone, was held in that hand, and the arrancar knew that it was powerful enough to utterly destroy him.

He raised a hand desperately, summoning his special "Cero Anaranjardo" to protect himself.

It worked, in a way.

When the man's blast hit the cero, it was slightly deflected, lessening the overall blow on Edward. The wound wasn't fatal, but it had left the arrancar hideously wounded and unconscious.

Flames covered the man, and his huge wings beat, lifting both him and the unconscious arrancar he held in his right hand into the air. His eyes were literal orbs of flame, and he had a halo of light around his head.

Give your soul to me for eternity, Release your life to begin another time with me, End your grief with me, there's another way. Release your life, take your place inside the fire with me

A pit opened in the ground, and the man cast him into the pit with all the might in his body. It closed, and the arrancar was lost.

The man drooped to the ground. The flames forming the corona around him faded and his claymore floated down into his grasp.

He bowed before the Armored Figure.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo laughed for prechance the first time in many years, and clapped his hands in approval of the new man's display.
    One of the chairs slid out to give the fiery young spirit a seat, but before he sat Harubo raised a single armored hand to stop him, as he said.

"Welcome to the halls of Olympus Mons. Take your seat among the Gods. Helios."

21. - Top - End - #21

Thank you...Master. The man bowed low and sat on his seat. He kept a hand on his claymore.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground