Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 1539
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    What are you, his little brother?
    Don't you EVER mention that abomination AGAIN!!
    A Civil Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  2. - Top - End - #332
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Nah, I disliked the site before He even had that in his signature. As to number two, you think it's odd that people have same same opinions on the fact that girls shouldn't dress like drow from the underdark?

    As for the Ethereal thing: *ethereal shows up hiding behind him* Uhh...It is because I have been charged with spreading the message of our mighty ethereals!

    Ethereal: *thumbs up*







  3. - Top - End - #333
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    You can just select multiple objects and drag them around with the mouse... Plus, you can do it over layers, so you don't destroy previous progress. MS paint can only do irreversible drags excluding one color maximum..
    Wait, what? I don't understand tech-speak.
    /\I never mentioned drow, but that's another thing you got behind him about. And you can't joke your way out of this.
    /\/\What?
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-06-27 at 03:20 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #334
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    We have similar opinions on certain topics.

  5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    We have similar opinions on certain topics.
    You shall now be forever known as megasheeper45.

    Come on, it's better than meganonpunctiater45 ! Or megafuriouser45 !

  6. - Top - End - #336
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Wreckingrocc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan, US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Here's something I got from screwing around on photoshop for like 10 minutes. It's pretty poor quality, but... Yeah.

    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

  7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    We have similar opinions on certain topics.
    Wheren't that his point?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  8. - Top - End - #338
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    You shall now be forever known as megasheeper45.

    Come on, it's better than meganonpunctiater45 ! Or megafuriouser45 !
    You know, technically we are all sheep of rich burlew by using his stick figure style at all.


    Isn't that right Mad Sheep

  9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    You know, technically we are all sheep of rich burlew by using his stick figure style at all.


    Isn't that right Mad Sheep
    Bah, my style only has the limbs, heads and a bit of the proportions copied from Rich. Coupled with shading and detailed clothing, it makes me more distinct from his style than most OotS artists.

  10. - Top - End - #340
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Bah, my style only has the limbs, heads and a bit of the proportions copied from Rich. Coupled with shading and detailed clothing, it makes me more distinct from his style than most OotS artists.
    the limbs, heads, and porportions of a art style are the most important things. No getting out of that.

  11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Bah, my style only has the limbs, heads and a bit of the proportions copied from Rich. Coupled with shading and detailed clothing, it makes me more distinct from his style than most OotS artists.
    My torsos are longer, mouths significantly smaller, and clothing detailing such as opened parts of coats or vests actually face the way the character is facing. I even OOTSified a space marine.

    Sorry Mask, I don't think you can truly distinguish yourself too much from Rich any more than I can.
    A Civil Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  12. - Top - End - #342
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    I'm actually working on a space marine right now

  13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    My torsos are longer, mouths significantly smaller, and clothing detailing such as opened parts of coats or vests actually face the way the character is facing. I even OOTSified a space marine.

    Sorry Mask, I don't think you can truly distinguish yourself too much from Rich any more than I can.
    I wasn't serious.

  14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    I wasn't serious.
    the worst part of the internet is that its harder to detect sarcasm.
    A Civil Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  15. - Top - End - #345
    Troll in the Playground
     
    T-O-E's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Which is why the '' is so helpful.
    '' too.

  16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    @ Mask: It took you over a week to make...THAT?!
    A Civil Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    @Rand: I agree.

    ZOMG CRIMSONSHEEP!
    ____

  18. - Top - End - #348
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    @ Mask: It took you over a week to make...THAT?!
    Nah, I started an hour ago.

    This week I worked on Planum Commedia instead of Fat Fish Fury.

  19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    I dunno, that looks like Al Gore's latest project to me
    Spoiler
    Show

    Drowsheeppig!
    A Civil Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  20. - Top - End - #350
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Pretty nice art as usual mask. Though I wonder where you got the texture for the ocean.

  21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    Pretty nice art as usual mask. Though I wonder where you got the texture for the ocean.
    It's a simple Illustrator trick.

  22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Nameless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    It's a simple Illustrator trick.
    Adobe! *hi5's*
    Dear Princess Celestia,


    You faithful student,
    Nameless

  23. - Top - End - #353
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    You people and your insanely expensive art programs. Some of us don't have that kind of money

  24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Well Nameless stole Fireworks from an unknown source...
    A Civil Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  25. - Top - End - #355
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    I thought he said a friend gave it as a Christmas gift or something.

  26. - Top - End - #356
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    I thought he said a friend gave it as a Christmas gift or something.
    What's the difference?

  27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Nameless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    Well Nameless stole Fireworks from an unknown source...
    Actualy, it was given to me along with the Macromedia 8 set.
    Dear Princess Celestia,


    You faithful student,
    Nameless

  28. - Top - End - #358
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Stealing and someone giving something as a gift are worlds apart.

  29. - Top - End - #359
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    Stealing and someone giving something as a gift are worlds apart.
    Wrong! For proof, see this photo, taken of Santa 'giving' a stolen tree to somebody:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Your argument=foiled!

  30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    Stealing and someone giving something as a gift are worlds apart.
    Receiving a gift is like stealing something from someone who agrees with you on stealing it.
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •