Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 1539
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    One of those times where you really wished you went through with researching that 'Protection from Octogenarian' spell huh?
    Didn't seem worth it at the time. I need to get to a library and find it.

  2. - Top - End - #392
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lyinginbedmon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Darlington, Co. Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Try looking up the Anti-Pension Sphere spell too. Handy to have.

    Don't bother with Dispel Old Spice though, it sounds more useful than it is.
    Last edited by Lyinginbedmon; 2009-06-28 at 12:11 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #393
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    yeeeeah, I'm gonna go hide on Guild Wars now.

  4. - Top - End - #394
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grim ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the shadows
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Have all forgotten about pre-FI mailcalls? Ask those questions, darn it!

    Oh, and who is going to make ALF side of mailcall? I called dibs on UNA...

    @V: I said earlier that co-reported could be accepted. Want to represent the "official" side then, Mask?
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-06-28 at 12:55 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Damn it, why do the morally ambiguous mercenaries always end up representing the UNA ? Some of us are actually good guys, you know.


  6. - Top - End - #396
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Since you control Ins....

  7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    @Q: Not to critizise your Off-plot comic, but Rand was attacked by a demon and Kewrath blown up... I'll make a comic explaining though.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  8. - Top - End - #398
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lyinginbedmon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Darlington, Co. Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    Since you control Ins....
    No he doesn't.

    That'd be my job

  9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    How about the fictional UNIA agent Rex Lator.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

  10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    @Q: Not to critizise your Off-plot comic, but Rand was attacked by a demon and Kewrath blown up... I'll make a comic explaining though.
    Yeah, but it's Off-plot. The place where nothing has to make sense! Isn't it?

    That's how I understood it. It was just a semi-plot dedicated to random kills.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  11. - Top - End - #401
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    -skimmer-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alpha Complex
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Yeah, but it's Off-plot. The place where nothing has to make sense! Isn't it?

    That's how I understood it. It was just a semi-plot dedicated to random kills.
    Yes, it should be....I think we did something wrong in the past strips..
    Spoiler
    Show


  12. - Top - End - #402
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Yeah, but it's Off-plot. The place where nothing has to make sense! Isn't it?

    That's how I understood it. It was just a semi-plot dedicated to random kills.
    maybe, but even random kills have continuity (you hit him he hit you) else it gets confusing.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    maybe, but even random kills have continuity (you hit him he hit you) else it gets confusing.
    Yes, but was the Randomizer killed.....forever? That doesn't sound even possible.

    Also, I don't think they require much continuity at all. It's just sometimes acquired.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-06-28 at 01:34 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #404
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    -skimmer-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alpha Complex
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Yes, but was the Randomizer killed.....forever? That doesn't sound even possible.
    If nothing, he can always respawn from another dimension
    Spoiler
    Show


  15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Yes, but was the Randomizer killed.....forever? That doesn't sound even possible.

    Also, I don't think they require much continuity at all. It's just sometimes acquired.
    First I never said he died just that he was attacked, second without continuity it will just be endless "no you didn't"'s and it still confuses me no matter what you say (I could kill your character before he enters the plot while he still will enter it alive... See, confusing)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  16. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    First I never said he died just that he was attacked, second without continuity it will just be endless "no you didn't"'s and it still confuses me no matter what you say (I could kill your character before he enters the plot while he still will enter it alive... See, confusing)
    Why does it have to be a plot? I thought it was a bunch of random kills involving parallel opposite twins.

    If it's confusing, so the hell what? It's not a plot or a story or anything.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-06-28 at 02:07 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #407
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Why does it have to be a plot? I thought it was a bunch of random kills involving parallel opposite twins.

    If it's confusing, so the hell what? It's not a plot or a story or anything.
    There was kind of a story in it (people show up in various ways, get nuked and try to figure out what the heck happened) but it's up to everybody I think, so we could make a vote, or not it's your choice
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  18. - Top - End - #408
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    We could just say there was a huge gap in the timeline. What with the Off-plot dying and all.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #409
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    We could just say there was a huge gap in the timeline. What with the Off-plot dying and all.
    How do I draw a comic responding to that?.. We could have the characters explain what happened to them to end up standing there, but your idea sound nice too (maybe)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  20. - Top - End - #410
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    How do I draw a comic responding to that?.. We could have the characters explain what happened to them to end up standing there, but your idea sound nice too (maybe)
    Or we could just forget about it, because my comic already adresses that (Nameless says this).
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Or we could just forget about it, because my comic already adresses that (Nameless says this).
    Sure why not, it's your decision (I just thought there should be an explanation on how Kewrath suddenly was there again... Now I think about it him reappearing (possibly through regeneration) could actually explain why they just stood there doing nothing for a while)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Sure why not, it's your decision (I just thought there should be an explanation on how Kewrath suddenly was there again... Now I think about it him reappearing (possibly through regeneration) could actually explain why they just stood there doing nothing for a while)
    I don't think dying is a very lasting effect in random kills. It never is. We could just ignore it.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #413
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    I don't think dying is a very lasting effect in random kills. It never is. We could just ignore it.
    Who said it was random kills? Most stuff had continuing effects you know (Skimmer stayed burned for once) If you just want random kills with evil opposites then why not just make those? It doesn't make sense to make a semi-plot or whatever the Off-plot is. Just asking.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  24. - Top - End - #414
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Who said it was random kills? Most stuff had continuing effects you know (Skimmer stayed burned for once) If you just want random kills with evil opposites then why not just make those? It doesn't make sense to make a semi-plot or whatever the Off-plot is. Just asking.
    Yes, but we aren't restricted by continuity.

    You aren't going to be like Mad Mask and X2, are you?
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #415
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    You aren't going to be like Mad Mask and X2, are you?
    Ofcourse he is.
    ____

  26. - Top - End - #416
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Yes, but we aren't restricted by continuity.

    You aren't going to be like Mad Mask and X2, are you?
    I believe we should use -Skimmer-s idea of making it work with what's going on (like the regeneration idea I mentioned) because I like when I can react on stuff without people just ignoring it because they aren't restricted by continuity.

    I would, but I fear mutiny
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Like Mad Mask and X2? Oh no
    it's going to be much much worse.
    Keris will look at him and say "Lighten up!"
    Mad Mask will peer over and mutter "Stop railroading!"
    I shall turn my head to it and say "Godmodder!"
    Q will see it and explain "WTF?!"

    Gentlemen, its the end of the world as we know it. Grab your shotguns and cans of beans and bunker down!
    A Civil Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  28. - Top - End - #418
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    Q will see it and explain "WTF?!"
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  29. - Top - End - #419
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    Like Mad Mask and X2? Oh no
    it's going to be much much worse.
    Keris will look at him and say "Lighten up!"
    Mad Mask will peer over and mutter "Stop railroading!"
    I shall turn my head to it and say "Godmodder!"
    Q will see it and explain "WTF?!"

    Gentlemen, its the end of the world as we know it. Grab your shotguns and cans of beans and bunker down!
    No beans!! It ruins the plot!!

    Seriously I wouldn't, I don't believe I has the right to do so.

    EDIT:

    @Q: No comment on my last post? Could it work or not?
    Last edited by Keveak; 2009-06-28 at 03:18 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  30. - Top - End - #420
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    @Q: No comment on my last post? Could it work or not?
    I don't particularly care, nor think it's important.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •