Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 1539
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    I don't particularly care, nor think it's important.
    I just want to know what to do, I'll make a comic tomorrow so I just wanned to know if you had a problem with it.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  2. - Top - End - #422
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    -skimmer-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alpha Complex
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I just want to know what to do, I'll make a comic tomorrow so I just wanned to know if you had a problem with it.
    Well, you don't have to ask or argue about killing someone here. Just do it

    I also don't really care if somebody stays burned, killed, how the comics make sense or whatever you argued about......I just work with what comes to me...
    Spoiler
    Show


  3. - Top - End - #423
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    Well, you don't have to ask or argue about killing someone here. Just do it

    I also don't really care if somebody stays burned, killed, how the comics make sense or whatever you argued about......I just work with what comes to me...
    I'm not arguing about killing the character I was arguing about solving how he got back (I hate when works of fiction doesn't even try to handwave it)

    And I agree that it's better if we try to work with it somehow, I just think we should agree first in some cases so no-one gets angry
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    Like Mad Mask and X2? Oh no
    it's going to be much much worse.
    Keris will look at him and say "Lighten up!"
    Mad Mask will peer over and mutter "Stop railroading!"
    I shall turn my head to it and say "Godmodder!"
    Q will see it and explain "WTF?!"

    Gentlemen, its the end of the world as we know it. Grab your shotguns and cans of beans and bunker down!
    For the first time, you didn't strawman me. I completely despise railroading.

    However, your sarcastic tone ruins it.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-06-28 at 04:29 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Fay Graydon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ashton-Under-Lyne
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    For the first time, you didn't strawman me. I completely despise railroading.

    However, your sarcastic tone ruins it.
    Fixed that for ya
    YAY! I was a Grammar Jew!

    And I have a Music Course Audition tomorrow!
    I have no idea if I'll get in or not, but I hope so...
    I dunno what to sing... "Dance Tonight" (Paul McCartney) Or "Moonshadow"
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Read the Comic about PASSIVE™
    Dawn of Yesterday (Indefinitely dead)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

  6. - Top - End - #426
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte Graydon View Post
    Fixed that for ya
    YAY! I was a Grammar Jew!

    And I have a Music Course Audition tomorrow!
    I have no idea if I'll get in or not, but I hope so...
    I dunno what to sing... "Dance Tonight" (Paul McCartney) Or "Moonshadow"
    Sing Ol' McDonald!
    ____

  7. - Top - End - #427
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    -skimmer-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alpha Complex
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    ...I just think we should agree first in some cases so no-one gets angry
    I doubt somebody intended to be angry + many people may find discussion about these "cases" annoying in side-plot dedicated to randomness......especially when they're discussing each step in other plots
    Spoiler
    Show


  8. - Top - End - #428
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    I thought the Off-Plot was gonna be like the 'RKs' in the beginning of ABR, where, people would take 'teams' and stuff. it would have a tiny bit of continuity, but no real plot.

  9. - Top - End - #429
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Nehh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Finland, most of the time

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Hmm. Personally, I think we should kill everyone, realize who they are, then revive them again.
    There is no spoon.



    Avatar made by Rae Artemi

  10. - Top - End - #430
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    I thought the Off-Plot was gonna be like the 'RKs' in the beginning of ABR, where, people would take 'teams' and stuff. it would have a tiny bit of continuity, but no real plot.
    That sounds nice to me.

    EDIT:

    @Nehh: You don't need to be in a plot to get random killed, people just do it.
    Last edited by Keveak; 2009-06-29 at 02:30 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    I thought the Off-Plot was gonna be like the 'RKs' in the beginning of ABR, where, people would take 'teams' and stuff. it would have a tiny bit of continuity, but no real plot.
    NO
    We tried all that in ABR Thread 1. It turned out...bad. like very bad.
    Slam Dunk!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ninja Chocobo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    NO
    We tried all that in ABR Thread 1. It turned out...bad. like very bad.
    But once we implemented the 'no armies' rule in thread two it turned out rather good.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    Avatar by me.
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show



  13. - Top - End - #433
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    What happened? There's no need to be melodramatic, Rand. What went wrong?

  14. - Top - End - #434
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Bad things...

  15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    Bad things...
    The Horror... The Horror.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

  16. - Top - End - #436
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    Bad things...
    Were you even there?
    Look, quit being overly dramatic and just tell me, it couldn't be that bad.

  17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Were you even there?
    Look, quit being overly dramatic and just tell me, it couldn't be that bad.
    ...yes it could have been...
    Slam Dunk!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  18. - Top - End - #438
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    the undead kitteh is mad

  19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    the undead kitteh is mad
    here's what we do. We get Sean to come in and say 'it wasnt really that bad'.
    Slam Dunk!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  20. - Top - End - #440
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    How shall we lure him in.

  21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    How shall we lure him in.
    Leave that to me
    Slam Dunk!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  22. - Top - End - #442
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    bwahahahahah

  23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground
     
    T-O-E's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Private message?

  24. - Top - End - #444
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Nehh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Finland, most of the time

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    No, I have a better idea.

    We could do more RKs.
    There is no spoon.



    Avatar made by Rae Artemi

  25. - Top - End - #445
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kopaka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The land of Nod
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    ...wasn't that the topic of discussion in the first place ?


    Current state of avatar courtesy of banthesun.

  26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Were you even there?
    Look, quit being overly dramatic and just tell me, it couldn't be that bad.
    Does anyone see it's possible to read old threads.
    ____

  27. - Top - End - #447
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Nehh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Finland, most of the time

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Yeah, it certianly COULD be that bad.
    It just isn't very likely, that's all.
    There is no spoon.



    Avatar made by Rae Artemi

  28. - Top - End - #448
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Sorry I've been so inactive lately everyone, schoolwork y'know.

    Luckily the holidays aren't far off so I can get some real comicing done then!

  29. - Top - End - #449
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kopaka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The land of Nod
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    Schoolwork? Where do you live that there's still school ?


    Current state of avatar courtesy of banthesun.

  30. - Top - End - #450
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Fay Graydon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ashton-Under-Lyne
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIII: Because We're Lazy.

    *bounces in*
    IM A MUSIC STUDENT NOW!
    YAYYYYY! *dances happily*
    Right, now Im off to play cards ^^ later yall!
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Read the Comic about PASSIVE™
    Dawn of Yesterday (Indefinitely dead)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •