Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Snuggles and the 'Cat Pantheon' [Requires aid]

Pantheggles should definitely have the Death domain. Siberian Tigger also has the Death domain. Should they both have it or should it be specific to Pantheggles?

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2010-01-09 at 07:45 AM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

2. - Top - End - #242
    Firbolg in the Playground

I just gave it what domains were listed on the front page.
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

3. - Top - End - #243

1st round of Pantheggles Divine abilities up.
    Orcs and Goblins

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

SIBERIAN TIGGER still needs 5 more salient divine abilities.

Pantheggles should have a lot of metamagic feats.

I think the stuff on the front page was still subject to editing. There were a lot of notes indicating that stuff "may need correction."

Still, you are doing an amazing job on this pantheon. Keep up the good work!

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2010-01-12 at 08:30 AM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.

5. - Top - End - #245

Odd question. Pantheggles gains the ability to rebuke undead 18/day as both a cleric and a dread necro. So does this mean she can rebuke 36/day?
    Orcs and Goblins

6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Yes, she can rebuke 36/day.

Debby

7. - Top - End - #247

OK Pantheggles just needs class abilities and feats
    Orcs and Goblins

8. - Top - End - #248

Primordial Elder Cat
    Symbol: Tangled yarn of various colours
    Alignment: Chaotic Chaos
    Portfolio: Chaos, creation, destruction, fate, inevitability, oblivion (probably in need of correction and additions)
    Worshipers: fatalists, nihilists, the desperate, philosophers, chaotic individuals (probably in need of correction and additions)
    Cleric Alignments: Chaotic
    Domains: Animal, Cat, Chaos, Creation, Death, Destiny, Destruction, Dream, Fate, Madness, Wrath (Needs correction)
    Favored Weapon: Seems to be randomly chosen from all methods available to it each day (it usually appears that his method of killing is to simply decide that the individual in question no longer exists) (Needs correction)
    Titles: Unknown (Needs correction)
    Description: Primordial Elder Cat is considered to be the cat that all the multiverse depends upon. The cat that sustains creation simply by paying attention to it that will one day move destroying everything and creating an entirely new set of planes. More details are undoubtedly known by its cult yet few are brave enough to read or listen to such information. (Needs correction)

Primordial Elder Cat
    Wizard 20, Fatespinner 5, Wild Mage 10, Archmage 5
    Tiny Outsider (Chaotic)
    Divine Rank: 25
    Hit Dice: 20d8+140 plus 5d4+35 plus 10d4+70 plus 5d4+35 (520 hp)
    Initiative: +11
    Speed: 80 ft. (16 squares)
    Armor Class: 101 (+2 Size, +11 Dex, +25 Divine, +38 Natural, +15 Deflection), touch 64, flat-footed 90
    Base Attack/Grapple: +39/+71
    Attack: Claw +77 melee (1d2+32) or spell +77 melee/ranged touch
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +77 melee (1d2+32) and 1 Bite +72 melee (28 points) or spell +77 melee/ranged touch
    Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks: Domain Powers, Salient Divine Abilities, Spell-Like Abilities, High Arcana (Arcane Reach, Mastery of Shaping, Mastery of Elements), Wildstrike, Fickle Finger of Fate, Seal Fate
    Special Qualities: Divine Immunities, DR 30/Epic, Fire Resistance 30, Spell Resistance 57, Spontaneous Casting of Divine Spells, Understands/Speaks/Reads all Languages, Speak directly to all beings within 15 miles, Remote Communication, Godly Realm, Teleport w/out Error at Will, Plane Shift at Will, Divine Aura 25 miles, DC 50), High Arcana (Mastery of Counterspelling, Spell Power), Wild Magic, Random Deflector 3/day, Student of Chaos, Chaotic Mind, Reckless Dweomer, Spin Fate, Spin Destiny, Deny Fate, Resist Fate
    Saves: Fort +55, Ref +63, Will +75
    Abilities: Str 24, Dex 32, Con 24, Int 40, Wis 40, Cha 40
    Skills: Bluff +61, Concentration +99, Craft (any 4) +52, Decipher Script +47, Hide +34, Intimidate +61, Knowledge (Arcana) +85, Knowledge (Geography, Local, History, Nature, Religion, The Planes) +79, Listen +38, Move Silently +34, Profession (Gambler) +38, Search +61, Sense Motive +38, Sleight of Hand +57, Spellcraft +107, Spot +38, Tumble +34, Use Magic Device +56
    Feats: Empower Spell, Enlarge Spell, Extend Spell, Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment, Evocation, Necromancy, Transmutation), Heighten Spell, Magical Aptitude, Maximize Spell, Quicken Spell, Silent Spell, Skill Focus (Spellcraft), Spell Focus (Chaos, Enchantment, Evocation, Necromancy, Transmutation), Spell Mastery, Still Spell, Weapon Finesse, Delay Spell (B), Sculpt Spell (B), Scribe Scroll (B), Transdimensional Spell (B)
    Salient Divine Abilities: Alter Reality, Arcane Mastery, Automatic Metamagic, Clearsight, Create Greater Object, Create Object, Divine Creation, Divine Spellcasting, Divine Splendor, Extra Domains (Creation, Death, Destiny, Destruction, Dream, Fate, Madness, Wrath), Gift of Life, Know Death, Know Secrets, Life and Death, Mass Life and Death, Spontaneous Wizard Spells, Sunder and Disjoin, Wave of Chaos
    Domain Powers: Chaos and Conjuration (creation) spells cast at +1 Caster level, Speak w/Animals 1/day, Death Touch 1/day, Reroll dice 1/day, Smite 1/day, Uncanny Dodge, madness 1/day, Attack of Opportunity 1/day, Luck 1/day
    Spell-Like Abilities: Primordial Elder Cat can cast the following spells at will as Spell-Like abilities: Affliction, Allergic Reaction, Animal Shapes, Animate Dead, Animate Objects. Antilife Shell, Augury, Bestow Curse, Bolts of Bedevilment, Calm Animal, Cat Gravity, Cat's Grace, Cause Fear, Chaos Hammer, Choose Destiny, Cloak of Chaos, Commune With Nature, Confusion, Contagion, Create Water, Create Food and Water, Create Greater Undead, Create Undead, Death Knell, Death Ward, Deep Slumber, Delay Death, Destruction, Disintegration, Dispel Law, Dominate Animal, Doom, Dream Sight, Earthquake, Energize Potion, Foresight, Geas/Quest, Greater Bestow Curse, Greater Scrying, Hairball, Harm, Heroes' Feast, Hold Animal, Implosion, Inflict Critical/Light/Mass Light Wounds, Insanity, Last Judgement, Lesser Confusion, Maddening Scream, Magic Circle Against Law, Major Creation, Mark of Justice, Mind Blank, Minor Creation, Moment of Prescience, Nightmare, Omen of Peril, Pavilion of Grandeur, Permanent Image, Phantasmal Killer, Power Word Stun, Protection from Law, Radiant Shield, Rage, Repel Vermin, Righteous Might, Righteous Smite, See Invisibility, Shapechange, Shatter, Slay Living, Sleep, Stalwart Pact, Status, Storm of vengeance, Summon Monster IX (Chaos only), Summon Nature's Ally IV and VIII (animals only), Touch of Madness, True Creation, Vengeance Halo, Vision, Wail of the Banshee, Warp Destiny, Weird, Word of Chaos
    Caster Level is 35. Save DC is 50 plus the spell level.
    Possessions: None.

Other Divine Powers
    As a Greater deity, Primordial Elder Cat automatically receives the best possible result on any die roll he makes (including attack rolls, damage, checks, and saves). She is immortal.
    Senses: Primordial Elder Cat can see, hear, touch, and smell at a distance of 25 miles. As a Standard Action she can perceive anything within 25 miles of her worshipers, holy sites, objects, or any location where one of his titles or name was spoken in the last hour. She can extend her senses to up to 20 locations at once. She can block the sensing power of deities of her rank or lower at up to two remote locations at once for 25 hours.
    Portfolio Powers: Primordial Elder Cat can sense any act involving Chaos, creation, destruction, fate, inevitability, or oblivion the instant it happens and 25 weeks into the past or future.
    Automatic Actions: Primordial Elder Cat can use any skill as a Free Action if the DC for the task is 30 or lower (the specific skill changes from day to day). She can perform up to 20 Free Actions each round.
    Create Magic Items: Primordial Elder Cat can create any magic item.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-03-26 at 08:55 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

So does Primordial Elder Cat have any relation to the Far Realms?

Debby

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

Not sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was his hairball. Also, I'm fairly certain Primordial Elder Cat would be a higher divine rank than most of the rest.

Owrtho
    Last edited by Owrtho; 2010-01-18 at 02:50 PM.
    Tables
    Want them to look nice? Have a guide

My Homebrew
    [creature]Shiny: Monster Competition XXXVI entry.
    [class]Wisp fire guide: Follow me. I have such sights to show you.
    [class]Ozodrin: A class to play as an eldritch horror.
    other hombrew

11. - Top - End - #251

How much higher??
    Orcs and Goblins

12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Actually, I view Primoridal Eldar Cat as being weaker; overthrown by the newer cat gods and he is still sulking.

Debby

13. - Top - End - #253
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Hi there. It's been a while. Looking good so far.

@Debihuman Pantheggles and Siberian tigger both already have the Death domain. As for whether Primordial Elder Cat has any relation to the far realm, the answer is yes. I can't speak for his prophets but I've kind of viewed it as his workspace that he creates planes from. As for him being a weaker, overthrown deity, that amuses me enough to heartily approve.

14. - Top - End - #254

So thoughts on Divine Rank then?
    Orcs and Goblins

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Maybe Primordial Eldar Cat should be an Intermediate Deity rank 15. He should definitely be weaker than the other members but he's the only one interested in the Far Realms.

Debby

16. - Top - End - #256

Anyone object to CR 15 then? If not 15 it will be...
    Orcs and Goblins

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

I think he should actually be stronger, but then I'm not the most informed. As for that, I hope you meant divinity rank and not CR. He most certainly should be higher than CR 15.

Owrtho
    Last edited by Owrtho; 2010-01-21 at 01:11 PM.
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

18. - Top - End - #258

Yeah I meant Divine Rank. How about 18?
    Orcs and Goblins

19. - Top - End - #259
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Why do you think Divine Rank 15 is too low? Divine Rank 18 is for a Greater Deity, but I like Primordial Cat as having fought and lost and so making him a Intermediate Deity works on that respect.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2010-01-24 at 02:44 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

First, I said CR 15 is too low. Second, I don't care for the idea of him having fought and lost. I don't even see him having fought to begin with. I thing He would have goals and such too abstract for the others to comprehend or interfere with. Besides, all cat gods are just aspects of Snuggles.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

21. - Top - End - #261

So does Wizard/Cleric sound okay for his levels?
    Orcs and Goblins

22. - Top - End - #262

Hmm...peeking at his description primordial elder cat sounds like an Overdeity...this implies a pretty high Divine Rank. Anyone objecting the the Cleric/Wizard idea?
    Orcs and Goblins

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

Wizard/Cleric could work. Then again, would help if there were a chaos based base class (I'd suggest the True Xenothurgist, but it is neither complete nor an official class).

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

24. - Top - End - #264

Wizard/Fatespinner/Wild Mage perhaps?
    Orcs and Goblins

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Not sure which classes would be the best.

Debby

26. - Top - End - #266

fatespinner and wild mage seemed perfect given his portfolio, but fatespinner is only a 5 level PrC. So I'm going with Archmage for the last 5 levels unless anyone has a better idea.
    Orcs and Goblins

27. - Top - End - #267
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

That sounds good to me. Where are those Prestige Classes from?

Debby

28. - Top - End - #268

Complete Arcane and the DMG
    Orcs and Goblins

29. - Top - End - #269

Got the class abilities up. Gonna try for the skills/feats tomorrow since I have to fill so many prerequisites for the PrCs.
    Orcs and Goblins

30. - Top - End - #270

okay I got the prerequisite stuff worked out. Domain stuff comin up next
    Orcs and Goblins