1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default [BleachitP] Episode 13: "A hungry wolf... Rampage in J-Town!"

((Anyone in the Mortal World with any degree of spiritual awareness can probably feel this even outside it's radius. This is probably while Shiru is still here, though Nukari isn't aware of this fact. He's not out to kill anyone of any spiritual value, because it might muck up some unseen part of Harubo's plan, but he might indulge in eating a few little girls.

Oh, yeah and Opening.))

Nukari sighed. Boring. Everything was boring... Sure, he got an almost endless supply of bodies to cut, as shown by the pile of warriors strewn throughout the battlefield that was his room, but it just wasn't enough. Things were getting... monotonous. He looked around.
    He sat sideways in a large throne, normally a plain black marble of medium proportions, now covered in slashes and with pieces missing. The foresaid warriors are littered practically everywhere across the barren field, making the ground the same color as their blood. The red sky only multiplied this effect. To Nukari's left was a fortress, crumbled into disrepair. Truly, this was the epitome of a scene of genocide. Appropriate.
    But boring. Nukari looked up to the floating ball of chains, his only personal touch to this otherwise generic scene. It looked to be trying to float away, and it probably would if it weren't held down by some of it's appendages. From inside, the muffled roars of a timeless beast, meant to come out only during "Ragnarok". But the time wasn't right, not yet.
    So he waited. And waited. Seconds seemed like centuries to him and his unsatiable bloodlust. Surely there had to be some way to break this monotony without breaking anything in his Liege's plans...
    Then a thought occured. Then a plan. If one could call it a plan. The fiendish Shinigami stood, cackling in glee. Without so much as a second to consider the reprecussions, Nukari concentrated, a portal of purple crackling energy opening up... to the mortal world. He put his hands in his pocket and walked through.

Nukari stepped out into a street of J-Town, the garganta he opened closing behind him. He sniffed the air... delicious. Lots of food here. The full moon ominously hangs in the sky; appropriate. "Time for some fun. Let's see if we can swat a few flies." Nukari cackles, letting out a massive pulse of spiritual pressure. Buildings begin to crack, cars' windows shatter, setting off their alarms. For many, it seems to be an exsitence-smothering pressure, making them completely unable to move. Surely this had to get the attention of someone.

The demon took out a file, idly working on his teeth, and waited.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-27 at 03:50 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [BleachitP] Episode 13: "A hungry Wolf... Rampage in town!"

{OOC: Aren't we supposed to be putting a hold on starting new plots until the timeskip?}

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    {OOC: Aren't we supposed to be putting a hold on starting new plots until the timeskip?}
    ((This is during the timeskip, likely. Plus why I put it in an episode, not the Mortal World thread. As I see it, the timeskip doesn't effect this happening by much. If someone wants to argue that, I understand. But this is meant to be more... filler than plot.

EDIT: ...guess that's a bad way to put it. It's still plot, just, it can be placed any time during the timeskip.))
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-27 at 04:50 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

{OOC: Ah, I see. Sorry to interrupt.}