Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Default [Bleachitp] Episode 14: What did YOU do in the Timeskip?

{{This thread is meant to detail the events which happen during the one-month timeskip. You can post a quick summary or go in-depth RPing with others if they're willing, just remember that nothing too important plotwise can happen here, unless it is fairly low-key. This month is a one-month lull.}}

Over her month in Soul Society, Greta Gabriel slowly got to know the place a lot better, and some of its inhabitants as well. She was forced to concede that her earlier assessment had been wrong - there were some good Shinigami other than Satoshi. But she still remained uncomfortable here.

The person she got to know best was, of course, Satoshi. The two spent a lot of time together, and though she slowly lost her perception of him as a flawless hero, it was replaced by one of a guy who might be conflicted and troubled, but was also noble, sensible, and funny. She sometimes wondered how, when coming to Soul Society in search of an alliance, she had ended up with a boyfriend.

When she wasn't spending time with Satoshi, she was up high in the sky, floating like a feather in the wind at the centre of any clouds that happened to be passing, training with her doll.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: [Bleachitp] Episode 14: What did YOU do in the Timeskip?

Realizing his error in neglecting his blade, Katsuhito began to train using his zanpakuto much more often than he used to, rather than spending time learning bakudo. The two still lamented the destructive power that they wielded together, but would try to hone it, control it. More often than anything however, he would train and practice how to use his mask. After a month's work, he can keep the mask on for almost a minute.

After the fight with his hollow, his cold nature also changed. Instead of being distanced from everyone around him, he started to smile again. This did, however, unnerve many at first. After a month, though, most of the other shinigami had gotten used to his friendlier demeanor. Hopefully.

And the 3rd division just did whatever I guess

3. - Top - End - #3

Zombie

Hans Rojak disappears from everyone's sight for a long time. None of the Espada know where he has gone, and they probably don't care. The few occasions he is seen, he is simply sitting on a rock far in the middle of the Hueco Mundo desert, playing nondescript tunes on his panpipes and drawing in the sand with his sword-hand.

What he is doing while he is invisible is anyone's guess.

{{This is probably a good idea for people with more than one character; make a post for each one, waiting for posts in-between, rather than one ridiculously long one. Just makes it easier on the eyes of the readers.}}
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-06-28 at 06:01 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4

((Oh yeah, I forgot I had other characters for a second. Now I really feel like a moron. Ooh, and I noticed you sig'd me, first time I've ever been sig'd))

Kira remains a childish oaf of an Espada, except for when nobody's looking. Then he's pushing his fraccion to the limits.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Daisuke does several things; among them is wondering what the heck the Espada are up to exactly, and holding Koujin's trial (he's found Not Guilty, as he meant well and Soul Society can't afford to lose another Captain)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo feasts on Olympus Mons, the black halls gaining many members as he garners them from the Roku, and various other locations. Underneath the facade of jovial feasting, and declarations of victory assured, Harubo plots, sowing seeds of anarchy in his enemies, and when the time was right, and the seeds had come to fruition he would REAP the fruit of destruction from it's branches, and Soul Society would fall. [EVIL LAUGHTER!]
    Hayden, Hot blooded Cyborg by Jakuu.
    Plushrump ITP!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

*facepalms*

Takeshi is still adding to his library. There appears to be a computer now.
    How the hell does he get power in Las Noches?

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

Akako becomes Vice-Captain of the 7th Division?

<_<
    >_>

If not, then she just trains her kido.

-----

Ko hangs out around Hueco Mundo eating marauding hollows and becoming stronger

-----

Ed hones his techniques and explores the underground bunker.
    Half-elves are like slinkies.
    They're not really good for anything,
    but you can't help laughing when they fall down the stairs.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko simply hangs out with Masoto and his group, doing stuff and vanquishing Hollows. She mourns her father, but starts to live her life again.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

10. - Top - End - #10

Zombie

Carcharadon broods in various corners and misses Abishai. He also realises that his love for Liz is unrequited and moves on with his life, after a short period of being particularly vicious to lower-ranked Arrancar to take out his anger.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11

Ruy Crecendiero gets acquainted with most of the other Espada; he is now known by his given name and not just Rodrigo. Also, he learns his way around Las Noches, reduces his slaughtering sprees to a near trickle, and starts settling in to life as an Arrancar.

Oddly, he and Elizabeth have not spoken in all that time, though which is avoiding the other (or both) is hard to tell.

As well, he has been considered by some of the Espada as suitable for appointment to be the next arrancar to join their ranks; however, there have been disagreements among the Nine as to whether he is truly acceptable. His personality is uncomplicated, but unpredictable and needlessly violent, even after all of this time.

Ruy himself could not care less, and is almost enjoying this new life. He still does not sleep well, sometimes able to relax enough to sleep in his room (a new, more appropriate one that has been assigned since) but often still needing to seek out some secluded, forgotten place where he can feel safe enough to doze off for a few short hours.

He has noticed the other Espada's ability to open Garganta, and unlike his other abilities that came to him naturally, he has not figured out to bend open these portals to the real world. The other Espada find this to be a blessing, as he could cause untold complications in their plans were he allowed to run rampant in the real world without proper supervision.
    Deo Soli Sit Semper Gloria

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Its offical. Overwilliam is Duke Devlin.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

((Music, because I can't get it out of my head. :P))

Liz spends time with other Arrancar, mostly Takeshi. She challenges him to spars often. When she isn't, she discusses Chivalric Romances with him. One day, Takeshi finds a bouquet of roses in his room for no apparent reason. She spends a couple visits at Helena's garden, and often has tea with her on some of her sleepless nights. Others who may have gotten visits, in descending order of frequency: Erscheinung (and his daughters), Aléjandro, Polilla, Ko, Carcharadon, Marro, Theresa, Kira.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

13. - Top - End - #13

Zombie

Shirubaru trains Masato.

More details forthcoming.

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Siegfried turns over Toshiko to Daisuke, though he tries to convince him of the purity of Toshiko's motives, and offers to serve as a character witness during the trial.

He is informed that his first mission in the Mortal World has become irrelevant, and is not given a new mission immediately. Rather than spend his new free time reading, he splits it between training with his bankai and improving his close-quarters combat. Both the 2nd division Captain and the Corps Commander of the Detention Unit are frequently asked for spars, regardless of how many broken bones he winds up with initially.

He is pushing himself to insure that the deaths of Yen, Tatskete, and all the murdered unseated officers that he knew will not be followed without a fight.

In moments where he's too exhausted to continue training, he can often be found in a small bookstore in the Second District, chatting with an old friend.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2009-06-28 at 01:59 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Natsuko simply hangs out with Masoto and his group, doing stuff and vanquishing Hollows. She mourns her father, but starts to live her life again.
    Xavier starts to receive training as a Quincy from Natsuko and receives his own cross.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

{{Daisuke paying a visit to Cecelia}}

They'll meet a harrassed 1st division officer.

The Commander-General is out right now. Please sit on one of the chairs- I mean, one of you on each chair, not all of you on one of them- and I'll notify him when he gets back.

Daisuke, meantime, is at the 11th Division.
    Daisuke walks to where Cecelia is. So, how do you like being 11th Division Captain?
    Cecilia jumps to her feet.
    "Sotaichou-sama! It has been... difficult to fill Shirubaru's shoes" Her gaze shifts down to her hands. "It's obvious that he was held in great respect, and not just by his own squad. I think the men just feel... like I am stealing something from h-"

Quote Originally Posted by Dannan-Kun View Post
    Dannan bursts into the meeting of the 11th squad captain and the 1st squad captin not knowing that the 1st captain was there. Dannan say's while stabong a finger in cecilia's direction.You bastard how could you replace me with a female! I'll never serve under a female captain! (Dannan secretly hate females) Dannan then glaces around the round the room and see's the Commander General then makes a low bow and say's Commander General-taicho I did not know you were here im sorry for this interruption!
    Last edited by Prime32; 2009-06-28 at 08:55 AM.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

17. - Top - End - #17

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Cecilia jumps to her feet.
    "Sotaichou-sama! It has been... difficult to fill Shirubaru's shoes" Her gaze shifts down to her hands. "It's obvious that he was held in great respect, and not just by his own squad. I think the men just feel... like I am stealing something from h-"
    {{Note: The booklet given to you by Shirubaru has a description on Dannan. The first sentence reads: "Dannan is kind of a douche." It goes downhill from there. }}
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-06-28 at 09:06 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

2nd division 3ed seat Vearo worked on improving his Shikai and on getting Bankai, beating up on Siegfried and getting beat up, and sparring with anyone who wished to spar.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Halfling in the Playground

Senna has been recovering her spiritual energy, the area of J-town is strangely saturated enough for her to have actually recovered fairly well, and with the aid of Shirubaru, allong with the mans spiritual power, she is almost as strong as she was once before.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Kiljaeran has been splitting his time between strengthening Soul Society's defenses, devising new strategies to beat the Espada and training with his new lieutenant. He presented the case for the prosecution at Koujin's trial, the result of which is still an annoyance to him. Aside from that, he's taken to practising new meditation techniques to control his rising stress. They're not working.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Satoshi had learned well the value of scheduling.

He spent what time he could with Greta, though not as much as he'd have liked. Even then, some of that time was spent on business. Specifically, trying to plot out where to settle the Bount who would be allying with Soul Society, as well as laying some tentative plans for how to work them into the command structure, if they wished to fight. Satoshi had Greta as a subordinate on a temporary basis. She was the equivalent of a Vice-Captain at the moment, but with no authority over the Shinigami.

Beyond that, much of his time was spent training and fine-tuning his abilities, including his newly-granted mask powers. His speed was honed to a fine edge. His unarmed combat was given even more refinement. His sword skills improved as well, though he didn't count himself as highly skilled as some of Soul Society's finest there. More, he managed to refine the contents of his "belt of tricks" even more. Paralyzing agents, irritants, smokescreens; he had a vast array of tricks he was collecting. Never knew when it might come in use.

The garganta jammer design was soon copied. Satoshi made sure that Rokungi and 4th Division were the first recipients, followed by other areas in Seireitei that were too high-security. There were still gaps, both in Seireitei and Rokungi, but the shelters helped increase safety for innocents.

The patrol groups were increased in size, to include 2 members from every one of the thirteen Divisions, as well as 2 members of the Kido Corps. What one, or two, shinigami couldn't handle, 28 could, by and large. He also recalled the tail he'd placed on Xander. His suspicions were mollified.

All in all, it was a productive time.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground

Toho: Has actually been more aloof than usual. With the important steps already made, the real task has been keeping various aaroncar from killing each other just for a change of pace during the activity standstill. It should also be noted that many of those that lacked the potency to be numbered have been drafted into a training program designed to create covert agents in the mortal world.

Captain Nobel: With the total drop in Espada activity, the captain of the 4th has had more free time on his hands than he knows what to do with. He can be seen passing through his headquarters only long enough to do paperwork before heading out once again to micromanage the remaining recontruction work. He has been growing increasingly restless and short with those serving under him. Perhaps waiting for the enemy's next move is getting to him. It's easier to face the foe you can see than anticipate the actions of the one at your back.
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2009-06-28 at 03:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

Connor has gained basic control of his Hollow, and can manifest the mask for 5 seconds as he doesn't have time for extended mask training. He is obviously training with Kiljaeran, although training might be the wrong word.

---------

I assume Juree (My Rukon citizen who was to become a Olympian) has become a God of Law or Nature. Harubo can eat my soul if im wrong.
    Nervous Worm by ME!
    Spoiler
    Show

The Con Bar by Dorion Soth

24. - Top - End - #24
    Firbolg in the Playground

Giriko had spent the month doing what he did best, being lazy and making poor Chie do all his dirty work while he slept and snuck off into the poor districts, to do gods no what. Despite his rather easy to spot reiatsu, it seemed only his Vice Captain had the means to track him down.

Today though, he sat in his office, doing paper work.

__________________________________________________ _______________

As for Abishai, he had taken a job with the 4th Division, bandaging wounds and general aid. He knew what he was looking for was close. But...what could it be? What could it be indeed.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Erscheinung spent most of his month filing away papers for Las Noches, ordering repair teams to wherever Marro happened to walk, wherever Carcharadon and Ruy happened to be, and generally being busy and longing for good old days, when there was stuff to blow up, people to haunt.

----

Helena spent her days patching up the arrancar Carcharadon messed up during his heartbroken time, and those that survived Ruy as well. And pleading Elizabeth to do something about those two before she went insane and turned all the water of Las Noches into acid.

----

Hideki spent the month in a rather peaceful fashion, thanks to the uneventful days he was able to spend his time in his house.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Toshiko waits for his trial and judgement. Probably spending time with Captain Koujin as well.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Koujin is pleased with the results of his trial, and he plans to get Daisuke something awesome for his birthday.

Once that is finished, he can often be found examining and managing the reconstruction/modification of the Seireitei. If not there, he is very difficult to find, as he hides away outside of the Rukon district. He is communing with his zanpaktou, attempting to figure out what's going on. He has a few more occurrences of someone else's reishi clinging to him or his weapon. He made little progress, however. Suishou no ha seemed to be chuckling more often now.

He will occasionally visit with Toshiko, and attempt to understand his motivations for leaving...again. ((until something is decided about Toshiko, I'll leave off more comments about him))

28. - Top - End - #28

Kambei Shimada finally becomes a member of 2nd Division. He is in the 5th Seat, and incredibly happy. He spends much time with Taniko and on his own, mastering his zanpakutou and himself. His devotion to his emotional control over his zanpakutou gives him great power and wisdom over the next few weeks, and he is slowly on the road to truly earning his place as captain.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Neutral Good Human Cleric (2nd level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

Jarlaxle and Auradin avatars by Teutonic Knight

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Taniko: Oversees the reconstruction of Captain Satoshi's office, struggles in vain to keep her Captain from (metaphorically) exploding, and goes through a formal promotion ceremony. Her free time is divided between hanging out with Kambei, getting settled in her reclaimed station, and getting more settled in her bankai.

Mia: Reading Sun Tzu and doing paperwork, mainly. She sometimes talks to herself in private lately, trying to work through certain social scenarios. Mainly, though, she struggles in vain to figure out how to release while being cut off from her zanpaktou.

Palillo: Palillo does a lot of speed training, although she'll call it an effort to find someone who actually wants to be in her Fraccion.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    Mia: Reading Sun Tzu and doing paperwork, mainly. She sometimes talks to herself in private lately, trying to work through certain social scenarios. Mainly, though, she struggles in vain to figure out how to release while being cut off from her zanpaktou.

Palillo: Palillo does a lot of speed training, although she'll call it an effort to find someone who actually wants to be in her Fraccion.
    ((You know, wouldn't mind an Episode thread between Liz and Mia. And maybe Palillo. Since she cares about everyone there'd be multiple visits, just thinking about one/two at the max (in the thread/here), but.

To clarify, nothing big. Just talking. Or we could do it here, though I'd rather not clog this up too much.))
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-28 at 06:04 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!