Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Turn Back The Clock IV: Seireitei, 1000 years ago. [BleachitP]

((This is, quite obviously, 1000 years ago. It's mostly intended for Liz, Daisuke, Giriko, and Aiko, but if anyone wants to act out a Captain, Vice-Captain, Squad Member, or anything else appropriate, it's completely fine. Just keep in mind they're either dead or not around in the present. And post what your position is, if you're not one of the aforementioned people.

For the sake of characterization, things are mostly peaceful around this time in the Seireitei. There are rumors of a group of Adjuchas-level Hollows prowling around the Mortal world, but they haven't done more than consume a few Mortals along with their main course of Hollows.

And now, Opening Music.))

A younger, more peaceful Seireitei... Long before the war of the present. A millenia hides the secret of this time long ago from all but the oldest surviving Captains of the current Gotei 13.
    However, there is always conflict. Politics raged as the war of this past Soul Society, the Nobles displacent and feeling a need to pull the strings to get things just as they wanted.

Truly it was this thing, above all else, that Captain of the 4th Squad Elizabeth Rosemarie disliked the most... However, her loyalty to the Seireitei, as well as her desire to help people, left her hands tied. To make a proposal for one thing, another had to be given up. "Budgetary issues", they said. This was supposed to be equivalent to Heaven... and yet, people in Rukon were poor, and some miserable...
    The Young Lady, of a mere 300 years old, wore the traditional garb of a Captain, with a rose pinned to her Haori, and her hair tied with two braids to the sides of her face as the rest hung behind her back.
    Elizabeth sighed as she overlooked the Soul Society from a catwalk high up in the 4th division Headquarters. Below, her... "children", if you would, were working hard to help the sick and wounded. She was usually tied up with beauracracy and paperwork, giving her almost no time to see the people she cared for most...

Frigga, the zanpaktou by her side, spoke up.

Why not just go anyway? Who cares what the Nobles think...

I wish that were an option... I would do no good whatsoever if I were fired.

Hmph, you're not getting any younger, you know. The days were easier when you were just a Lieutenant.

I know... It may be painful for me, but I have to endure for the greater good.

Liz sighs again, and enters her office, sitting down to finish the paperwork so she might actually have a shot at seeing the outside world. A vase of roses pokes out from behind the mountain of papers, giving her a smile and motivation to complete the arduous task.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-29 at 03:16 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Turn Back The Clock IV: Seireitei, 1000 years ago. [BleachitP]

A much yonger Giriko sits in a window sill, a fresh Captains Haori drapped over his shoulders. The prvious Captain of the 13th had been fully promoted to the 0 Division, leaving him in charge of a now Vice Captainless, almost empty Division. He sighed taking one of his old Captains pipes from the drawer of the large table that sat pushed against a wall. He pulled his hair into his face, hiding the look of disgust as his mouth filled with the acrid smoke. He snorted, a large puff issuing from his nose.

"Better get started....huh...."

He looked over at a wooden sword on the table

"Not willing to talk...your a pain in the ass"

Giggling filled the room

Girkio jumped from the window, landing deftly on his feet, the Haori billowing out behind him like some great set of white wings
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

An orange haired youth is talking with a blushing female cadet just outside of an officer training classroom. This action seems to have caused a silent uproar as the gossip mill begins its steady work. The latter's belongings fell as they bumped into each other in the hall, and the former was gathering them up. There is total silence as the items trade hands, one could almost feel the gathered students holding their breath. The one with the brightly colored hair turns on the audience in a rage, his features remain delicate in spite of his furious expression. "I buzzed my head so you idiots would stop mistaking me for a girl!" Toho turns back to his flush classmate and shoves the last of her belongings into her arms, "That means you too! I'm sure you'll have better luck with someone from the female softball team or something. Again: NOT. A. Girl!"
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2009-06-29 at 03:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

4. - Top - End - #4

Giriko smiles, walking into the fray, clasping a hand roughly over Toho's shoulder

"What seems to be the problem there hmmm? No reason to shout, can't be that bad can it?"
    My Current Works

5. - Top - End - #5

If looks could kill, the assembled students would all be back in the mortal world. "I shave my head, change my clothes, and avoid all things 'girly'..." The boy's shoulders slump as he exhales. "There just doesn't seem to be any point in trying anymore Captain. I'm seriously considering cosmetic surgery."
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2009-06-29 at 03:48 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence

6. - Top - End - #6

Giriko blinks sleeply

"What? Because you look like a dude? I mean...throw on a dress if you want to look more like some delicate waif....but you don't have the legs for it."

He makes a shooing motion to the girls, who turn tail and run as he shoots them a dark glare through his bangs

"Now then....lets see...well. Lets try this then?"

With little time to react, Toho is spun around, his belt and zanpaktou being fussed with untill it seems to satisfy the Captain, who simply gives a nod and a slight sound of agreement before roughly spinning the boy around again, bushing off the front of his clothing

"There we are! Much more imposing and manly. Now give me a big grin, and a peace sign, like this"
    Giriko beams wide, brushing the hair from his face and holding up his free hand in the sign of peace
    My Current Works

7. - Top - End - #7

Toho unleashes his best scowl, which turns out to be an expression that you'd expect on the cover of a cheap Shoujo manga. Coupled with a disinterested 'peace' sign and his general air of unhappiness, you can almost see the metaphorical sparkles begin to twinkle their way around him.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8

Giriko heaves a heavy sigh

"You...want to do it the hard way. Well guess there is always that option."

Giriko suddenly seems to disappear, an instant later he has his arm around Toho's shoulder, a wig suddenly on his head

"Excuse me Miss...could you tell me how to get to the bar? I am so very thirsty...oh and lonely. How would you like to join me for a drink ya?"

Giriko's head sags down, a slight yawn leaving his mouth
    My Current Works

9. - Top - End - #9

All emotion leaves Toho's face as the stands there, talking to himself. "... I'm sure there isn't a word, in any language, for how confused I am right now."
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10

Giriko blinks

"Your not confused Miss? You looked a little unsightly with your head shaved...probably lice. You don't sleep in a dirty room do you? Maybe we should give you a bath. Though in all honesty that might be a bit strange, i'm a guy after all, and available! Could you imagine what all the girls would do if they saw me being so close to you, they'd be so jealous...and probably think I had a date! We can't have that. So if you do need a shower or something i'll wait outside like a good gentleman!"

Giriko bursts out laughing

"Though I might peek, your pretty cute for a blad chick"
    My Current Works

11. - Top - End - #11

((He's not bald, but his hair is cut like Ichigo's as yet another meta-nod to the core material.))

Toho attempts a shoulder throw as he yells! "I'm a MAN dammit!"
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12

Giriko flys over the boys shoulder, landing on the ground with an oof, before laughing harder

"Wow you throw hard for a girl!"

He raises to his feet, going for his sword, before he remembers its a good three flights above him

"Oi....you'd go easy on a man with no sword wouldn't you pretty lady?"
    My Current Works

13. - Top - End - #13

"Pretty... Lady?" Toho charges at the captain, with hands extended as if strangle him, as he screams something that might be 'die'.
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2009-06-29 at 04:15 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

Liz suddenly appears in between the two. She turns to Toho. "Bakudo Ichi: Sai."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #15

Giriko steps to the side at the last minute, pulling his hair back into a pony tail, his grin growing wider by the second

"There was a saying where I came from. When a lady gets made you listen, its just the right thing to do. And boy do you like MAD! Thats it! Get mad! Show me that scary face! Hit me! Give me a black eye! Do something little girl! Come on come on! Break a rib! If your really mad you should be able to do that!"

He then pulls out a small flask downing its contents, his upper body suddenly growing limp, his hands almost brushing the ground. He gives a small chuckle, pulling himself into a standing position, his head falling back weakly.

He looks over at the other Captain, pointing a finger at her, his voice slurred

"Bang"

A sudden blast from a Sho strikes her

"I'm teaching Captain"
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2009-06-29 at 04:21 PM.
    My Current Works

16. - Top - End - #16

((I'll deadtime for real after this post, promise.))

"-ieeeeeee!" He continues his battle cry until his arms are suddenly bound as he runs past the shifting Giriko. "What the?"
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2009-06-29 at 04:23 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Heh, grunts a voice, and a hugely tall man with slabs of muscle also appears, putting his hand on Giriko's shoulder. Leave the poor girly bastard alone, Giriko. What's she ever done to you?

He is a truly massive man, an impossible seven and a half feet tall, with a huge hooked beak of a nose and a tattered Captain's haori. His filthy, matted dark red hair hangs down around his shoulders, and one of his eyes is sewn shut, making it look like he is permanently winking. The other bulges from its socket, big and mosntrous and tinted red. His teeth have been filed so sharp that his mouth is bleeding as he constantly cuts his tongue and gums.

Captain Raithe Reikshari, Kenpachi of Soul Society, has entered the building.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Liz is pushed back. She seems annoyed. "Captain Giriko! This is hardly appropriate! I would think you had learned some restraint upon being promoted, but this is just crossing the line!" She merely stood to the side, however, trusting that Giriko wouldn't harm the boy.

Because if he did, he'd be answering to her.

She made a passing glance at Reithe... she never did like him. But such things she kept to herself, at the back of her mind... all souls deserved respect, after all.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-29 at 04:29 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

19. - Top - End - #19

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki View Post
    Heh, grunts a voice, and a hugely tall man with slabs of muscle also appears, putting his hand on Giriko's shoulder. Leave the poor girly bastard alone, Giriko. What's she ever done to you?

He is a truly massive man, an impossible seven and a half feet tall, with a huge hooked beak of a nose and a tattered Captain's haori. His filthy, matted dark red hair hangs down around his shoulders, and one of his eyes is sewn shut, making it look like he is permanently winking. The other bulges from its socket, big and mosntrous and tinted red. His teeth have been filed so sharp that his mouth is bleeding as he constantly cuts his tongue and gums.

Captain Raithe Reikshari, Kenpachi of Soul Society, has entered the building.
    "Ara ara....two Captains! I just wanted to teach the boy getting upset about what others think is just silly. Look at him? Where has it gotten him. It would probably have been better if he just tired himself out on trying to fight...He'd feel better, i'd have done a good deed, and we'd probably go get soba to celebrate...which one of you two is paying for dinner?"

Giriko has by this point leaned fully back, his hands and legs on the ground, his head and hair brushing against the dirt lazily.

"I am showing retraint! I didn't even get him a better looking kimono to dress him in!"
    My Current Works

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

"Ara ara....two Captains! I just wanted to teach the boy getting upset about what others think is just silly. Look at him? Where has it gotten him. It would probably have been better if he just tired himself out on trying to fight...He'd feel better, i'd have done a good deed, and we'd probably go get soba to celebrate...which one of you two is paying for dinner?"

Giriko has by this point leaned fully back, his hands and legs on the ground, his head and hair brushing against the dirt lazily.

"I am showing retraint! I didn't even get him a better looking kimono to dress him in!"
    "If it means you two will cease your rowdiness, I will offer dinner." Liz sighs. "And we'll have a nice long talk about this. But others could have heard you halfway across the Soul Society with the din you were making... I really need to finish my paperwork..."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #21

Zombie

I have done nothing! objects Raithe, slobbering blood. I merely thensed my old friend Giriko nearby and came by to remind him of old times! This is thlander, young lady. I am a perfect model of rethtraint.

And did thomeone mention a meal?

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

"Very well! You too, Raithe! Do any other nearby parties want a free meal? I might as well buy dinner for the whole of Soul Society while I'm at it!" Liz seemed stressed.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-29 at 04:39 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #23

"Your drooling again Captain Raithe. But ya...Soba noodles. Captain Liz said she was paying. Didn't hear the rest over your slobbering though. Its probably not impotant. We'll pick up the fight later Miss!"

Giriko rights himself and staggers over to Liz, looping an arm around her shoulder

"I want four orders of noodles, an order of fried wontons....and oh...maybe some takoyaki later...."
    My Current Works

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Liz sighs as Giriko walks her off. "Just meet at 4th Division tonight, in my office... I have paperwork to finish..."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #25

((If anyone wants to take the steering wheel for young Toho while I'm out on my run, feel free. Just think: What Ichigo would do if he was born looking like someone out of a bishounon GQ. ))
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26

Zombie

Raithe follows Giriko, laughing hoarsely. Oh Giriko, you card! Thlobbering indeed! Heh heh heh! Much good timeth had by all I am quite sure!

Raithe twitches his head slightly as he follows on behind.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27

Giriko picks up the poor trapped young man and slings him over his shoulder

"Your comming to dinner to. We can't have one women at the table now can we!"

He then offers a small napkin to his friend

"Gods....we need to get you dentures..."
    My Current Works

28. - Top - End - #28

Zombie

Dentures. Raithe twitches again, more violently. Heh heh, yes, indeed. He wipes one of his bare, hairy arms across his mouth, getting rid of some of the blood. Such gentle ribbing between friends warmth the cockles of my heart. Said heart, it is most warmed, a heh.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29

Giriko shakes his head, depositing the young boy at the dorms

"You meet us at the 4th when its time for supper you!"

He then turns to the 11th Captain, kicking him in the knee

"I don't want to know about the cockles of any part of you!"
    My Current Works

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Liz sighs to herself once more as she heads back to her office. She was so young herself, but she was acting like a mother to some. Such petty scuffles topped on her never ending office work was sure to end her before she got to 400.

Passing through the 4th Headquarters, and seeing her subordinates at work cheered her up some.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-29 at 04:58 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!