New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Good OOTSiverse

1. - Top - End - #331
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Good OOTSiverse

"Eh. I've never been any good with swords and as long as I stay behind I won't need the ring either. I guess we don't have the time to get some hide from the bear. Shame about that..." he says, slightly discontent about the time pressure. "So, lets get outta here?"

2. - Top - End - #332
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I, ah..." Eiso thinks about asking for the ring, feeling a little vulnerable after recent events, but decides that it would be better employed protecting another's life.
    "I agree, let's move on."
    Kaldon Fulgrant, planar dwarf, ex-Guvner, Free Leaguer, Automata-born, Sigil-resident, surly, erudite, recently short-tempered Archivist. Previously a miner.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."

3. - Top - End - #333
    Pixie in the Playground

Chasa chose to leave the weapon where it lay, then proceeded to follow whomever else was leaving out of the cave; she wasn't really paying attention. She'd drawn more attention to herself than she'd like was was blushing furiously. She'd love to leave the cave and walk away. But, if Alowne had it in him to get her there, she'd at least have the decency to see them through.

She looked at the wounds of the others, knowing she'd prepared another healing spell that morning. She hoped to keep mum about it just a little while longer... just in case Alowne got hurt.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Since no-one else seemed to be bothering, Radel scooped up the spare scimitar and tucked it into his belt. It'd fetch a reasonable price, if nothing else, and it would make a decent back-up weapon. Never knew what might happen, and it was best to be prepared.

As the group left the cave, Radel moved to the head of it once more. Not far ahead of it, as he had been, just towards the front. He wasn't tracking anymore - since Kor had left by air, there was nothing to track. But in the woodlands, he instinctively felt it was his responsibility to see that nothing went wrong, since he was the resident expert. Fionn soared above, pointing the way, and Radel glanced up at her every so often to ensure nothing had caught her eye.

Not much further. He went this way. Not much further.

He glanced upwards to Fionn, nodded to himself, and spoke without turning his head to his companions.

"We're gaining on him. Nearly there now..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the delay, all is changing. Just left my job, moved house, and about to start a new job this coming week. Been a bit hectic!
    You read it, you can't un-read it...

5. - Top - End - #335

"Looks like the woods are getting more dangerous here. I'll better be prepared from now on..." he says as he grasps his rod and casts a spell.

He then remarks upon Eisos first unfinished sentence "Eiso, you were saying something before we left the cave?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Action:
    Casting a extended mage armor lasting for 8 hours. 1 lesser rod of extend charge left for the day.

And check the OOC thread for a idea on loot distribution (specifically, the ring).
    Last edited by #Raptor; 2009-07-19 at 06:53 AM.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground

"Gaining on who again?" Dev says, not quite remembering exactly what he's doing here.
    Wonder Woman (DC Girls in Sweaters Style) Avatar by Astrella.

NO FUN. NOT EVER.

Faulty, now available in other flavours:
    last.fm
    Metal Archives

7. - Top - End - #337
    Pixie in the Playground

Chasa cared only to "gain" on the group. The only gain in this for her was that it kept her badger, Alowne, from nipping at her heels. She was less wary of the travelers, having seen them in combat together; in fact, she almost felt a sense of sorrow for having watched the battle take place. As always, she repressed those negative feelings and continued to wistfully tag along. She caught herself skipping a few times, and thanked her light elven footfalls as she stopped.

Alowne wiggled onward.

Spoiler
    Show
    Paranoia-based Spot check: [roll0]
    Chasa mutters something about really sucking at rolling.
    Last edited by Stanfield22; 2009-07-19 at 03:31 PM.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Paranoia-based Spot check: (1d20+9)[23]

9. - Top - End - #339

Spoiler
    Show
    Hey Pulsecode, you still busy with the whole moving house stuff?

10. - Top - End - #340
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Yar. I check it darned near every day. :)