New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Sereitei (Shinigami Home) [BleachitP]

((The new thread is going to hit the ground running, ain't it?))

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Sereitei (Shinigami Home) [BleachitP]

Siegfried almost hits his fellow Vice Captain, only able to twist around and grab her at the cost of hitting the ground with his back. He gets back up, and almost seems about to follow when something seems to stop him. He sighs, and turns to protect Taniko.

His voice roars across the battlefield.

"CAPTAINS, TO ME! TOHO IS HERE!"
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Laughter floats down the corridor.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Siegfried almost hits his fellow Vice Captain, only able to twist around and grab her at the cost of hitting the ground with his back. He gets back up, and almost seems about to follow when something seems to stop him. He sighs, and turns to protect Taniko.

His voice roars across the battlefield.

"CAPTAINS, TO ME! TOHO IS HERE!"
    "I will attend to Taniko. They're after Captain Sigmund!" One of the Kagekyokus floats by Siegfred, the remainder stabilizing Taniko.

However, Palillo is suddenly in front of the Captain, grinning and waving hello. "Cero!"

5. - Top - End - #5

Xavier

Xavier is treating patients in the underground safehouse... still. Oh, and anybody that gets injured over at the ruins of that apartment is encouraged not to die and come over here to be stitched up to have bugs thrown at them.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Abishai already felt him comming, throwing the unconcious form at the Captain

"All yours"

With that, he is right next to Toho-sama, along with three copies of himself , dancing with himself as he makes his way deeper into the HQ. His voice echo's down the hallway

"Follow...if you dare"
    Satoshi takes Taniko to a safe distance, then blurs away.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Liz, without her sword (or rather, spear), simply relegates to blocking with the "shield" on her right arm. "So aggressive... It did not need to be this way... Are Shinigami really so bloodthirsty? I am merely protecting my family..." A chip falls off from her shield. "I want to end this war as much as the next person... I would have been just as well off leaving your people be, if not for your actions." Another chip.

"But if you truly wish for me to use force..." Liz Sonido's back, now throwing a flurry of bala at Akako, hoping the distraction of constant petal falling would leave the dragon incapable of assisting.

EDIT:
    Liz's armor blocks most of the impact, but there's still a visible hole, blood seeping through. "And I cannot allow you to keep attacking my family."
    "You attacked first, led by the Traitor, Toho. Your "family" is even now causing destruction, while we merely defend our home. If you wish to stop fighting, LEAVE."

With that, Satoshi goes slightly fuzzy, and his sword seems to disappear as it attacks at high speed.

However, Satoshi being the softy he is, is aiming for things like the Achilles tendon, shoulders, etc. Wound to disable, not kill.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

"And I am simply protecting mine." Akako speaks calmly, as two noble warriors should. Spinning the lance wildly, she strikes the balas away as they come, indicating that her speed has not yet lessened.

"I admire your desires, but as long as our 'families' are at odds, so must we be." The weapon whirls around as the wielder steps close. The butt end of the lances lashes out in an attempt to smash Liz's face. "However strong my distaste for bloodshed, duty comes first."

------

Ko is flabbergast to say the least, "Me?"

He gulps, all thoughts of fun now gone. After all, he was just beginning to enjoy the show. "Well, if I must, I must." Ko is suddenly standing.

Flicking his wrist, a garganta appears before him next to where Carcharadon lay. Heaving up the large Espada, he tosses the brute back through. "Night-night, Carchy!"
    Half-elves are like slinkies.
    They're not really good for anything,
    but you can't help laughing when they fall down the stairs.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Siegfried vanishes, reappearing behind the ditz. He lashes out at her back with a short-range whip.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki View Post
    Carcharadon sinks to his knees. Dammit - went into frenzy - too early - have to give this bastard - something to think about -

The Sexta Espada opens his mouth and fires one last Cero, expelling the last of his energy. It's a blindingly white Cero, so huge it is more like an oncoming wall, and its makes the noise of an express train screaming through a tunnel, carving a furrow in the ground beneath it as it roars towards Kiljaeran.

Once the Cero leaves his mouth, Carcharadon collapses, asleep once more.
    Kiljaeran's charge was halted by the blindingly white wall that was suddenly bearing down on him. For the briefest moment it was all he could do just to whistle in appreciation at it, but the imminent threat of instant death soon made itself known. Within the mindscape, all the hounds of Sensouken rushed to his side. He held his blade forward and cried out.

"Bankai!"

All at once the spectral hounds burst from the labyrinth and into the world. The entire pack instantly focused their cries on the approaching Cero. Even with this combined force pushing against it, the blast was still strong enough to pose a threat when it reached him. Letting the hounds continue their ranged assult until the last second, he shouted once more.

"Third Cry: Chained Howling!"

The cries of the dogs suddenly lost all range, instead focusing their power into an area barely an inch from their faces. As the remaining force of the Cero impacted this final wall it smashed against it but gained no ground. In another moment the blast had dissipated, and the dogs ceased their cries and retreated once more into the blade. Kiljaeran wiped his brow; For a simple Cero, that had been a worthy attack.

This task completed, he turned his attention to the new arrival. No rest for the wicked...

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Eh. But Carcharadon is already being pulled back by the impenetrable force field thingy.

Plus Ersch is keeping that frikkin' garganta open. Open your own and he will cero your ass when you return.

Might I say Satoshi. That we merely tried to come for a visit and got suddenly dragged into ever crescent hostilities.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #11

Ryu's wings flutter, his mouth still agape. His magnificent wings are not yet quite half gray, but they are not far from it.

-----

"Damnit, why do I always fight the loud ones?" Ko groaned as Kiljearan's gaze focused on him. The boy was obviously not impressed, but did not relish the idea of fighting as he might have some five minutes earlier.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Taniko would argue that point. And whoever that traitor scum is going after in 4th would probably argue as well."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Liz is hit repetitively... was her resolve truly this weak?... was she herself truly this weak... She bleeds, her wings crying... But... it was her... and not her family... Once again, she would be able to die for her family.

...Once again?

Suddenly, three golden halos appear behind Liz's back, and start shooting Ceros with massive degrees of power at quick intervals, likely making it hard for even Akako's dragon to focus on them, with the continued shedding of Yggdrasil's petals.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Kill-Jay may notice a massive and steadily growing mass of... Black. Raw, pure abscence of anything. Ko would notice it as well, and it might improve his mood. Depends on how his abilities interact with Mia's.

Palillo folds up her wings as she sonidos behind the Captain, using her momentum to fuel a spinning kick.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Satoshi either bats the Cero into the air, or just takes them on his armor, with a bit of charring occurring.

The Bala aren't worth worrying about.

He continues the assault. Still working to disable.

"Please, just leave."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Alas. We cannot. Not until Toho commands us to retreat.

But this battle need not go on, of course not. Lay low your swords, and so will we. I assure you Satoshi.

The two reishi wings around the garganta dissipate, exchanged for four ethereal, skeletal wings.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Siegfried smiles. As the kick lands, the back of his armor explodes in a massive backdraft. Both the kick and the burst send him flying along the corridor after the three Arrancar within. He's down to one extra suit of armor.

Taniko no longer needs protection. I'm sorry, Captain Girikio; at least there's a strong ally waiting for me.

((Edit; wait. Is Pallilo fighting Kiljaeran or Siegfried?))
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2009-07-02 at 10:27 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

((She's fighting Siggy, sorry for the confusion. It's hard using so many characters at once!))

19. - Top - End - #19

Akako holds her hand toward Liz and begins chanting. The energy that Ryu is absorbing causes her own reiatsu to become overbearing to those around her. She has never quite had this much power at her disposal, and the only way she can think to use it might be incredibly painful for the recipient.

--------

Ko smiles as Mia appears to assist him. "Ah, Inky-kun, good to see you're still alive."

He turns to Ersch, "C'mon stop goading them, it only kills the mood! There's no way they'd keep letting us walk all over them! Sorry, Mia, but Nii-san needs my assistance." Frowning at Mia, he disappears.

Only to appear with his foot millimeters away from Satoshi's face and flying at supersonic speeds.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Liz takes a knee... The halos above her wings begin to rotate, building up a hum independently of herself... as she was paralyzed with a flood of vague memories. ...she'd been to this place before...
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Mia pulls herself out of the ink to get her bearings. Seeing that the fight is moving toward their destination, she looks for an opportunity. She sees one, leaps clear of the ink...

And sonidos rather literally on top of Akako's dragon, pouring void ink across it. "Banzai!"

Palillo, meanwhile, sonidos to put herself between Siegfred and the entrance. She then sonidos forward, using the speed to counteract Sig's speed. "Boom!"

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Suddenly, a figure steps into the battlefield. A figure that is emitting spiritual energy that is unvelieveable.

Daisuke sonido's in front of Liz. In Bankai, and Evolved Hollow form.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Satoshi catches the foot.

"I thought you were supposed to be fast."

He shoves the Espada away, a dozen sharp blades chasing him (betcha forgot his arm blades, didn't ya?).

"Akako! Contain whatever that Arrancar is about to do!"

A pause.

"And Cuarta? Sorry, no."

Edit: Ninja'ed!

"Commander! Go after Toho! He's in the HQ of the 4th! Go! Sigmund is in there!"
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2009-07-02 at 10:33 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

The energy snaps Liz out of her coma, the rings stop humming... She looks up into Daisuke's face. ...only to freeze, yet again. The halos beginning to rotate again, seemingly building up massive energy in each one.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #25

Incantation complete, Akako's eyes raised to look impassively at Liz. "Hado 90: Kurohitsugi..." The glassy form of a black box suddenly surrounds Liz, cutting off the ceroes. Despite the power of the blasts, the power Ryu and devouring and being channeled by Akako is enough to hold them at bay as she channels her reiatsu into the kido. Lance-like extrusions suddenly grow and then fly inward to attempt and pierce the woman arrancar. As the black 'coffin' fades away, the vice-captain dispassionately looks on to see if her attack was successful.

----

The after image of Ko is indeed slashed apart by the blades. Five other images, however, gladly leap toward Satoshi from all sides but below. "Same goes for you!" They chime in unison.

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Siegfried smiles. As the kick lands, the back of his armor explodes in a massive backdraft. Both the kick and the burst send him flying along the corridor after the three Arrancar within. He's down to one extra suit of armor.

Taniko no longer needs protection. I'm sorry, Captain Girikio; at least there's a strong ally waiting for me.

((Edit; wait. Is Pallilo fighting Kiljaeran or Siegfried?))
    Abishai appears before him, a sudden kick to the jaw.

"You won't kill me today. Shirubaru is alive...and I need to devour him first. Good bye. Nameless Shinigami"

Abishai lifts his hand, a cero lancing at Siegfried
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Daisuke looks at Elizabeth. So, you've become a Hollow, Elizabeth.

Daisuke raises his sword. Akako, stay out of this.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

In Hueco Mundo, Ersch's eyes go wide, and something is flung at Daisuke. A small cube.

Caja Negacion.

This is spiralling downhill.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #29

((A couple of OOC notes while I'm working on my massive post:
    1: Diasuke's brother should be jumping in to play with his sibling.
    2: Toho, Theresa, and Sigmund are having a little chit chat. If anyone shows up, it's the few already in the building (Abishai, Taniko, and whoever else was with them.))
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Five? Impressive."

All the images just go through an afterimage of Satoshi.

Then there are 10 Satoshis, 2 each for a Ko.