Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Bleach ITP: Episode 18: Fall from my Sky! The outsiders plunge into this new world!

Time seemed to come to a stop inside of the Garganta, and the star drew ever closer. Natsuko held on to Gene, whom with a slight nosebleed kept on, his white scarf fluttering in the wind as he rode the yellow scooter through this world of shadow. Ahead of them flew Tyler, Gene surfing on the wake of Reiatsu and Reishi created by his rocket-man behaviour.

Keeping pace with the Vespa ran the rest of them, and then, suddenly, they were through, high above the ground of Rokungai, and then they realised, that they were falling.

A number of suddenly appearing safetynets later, and after crashing through a building... they had come to a halt, battered and bruised, our heroes stood up, accounting for everyone, they were there, at least halfway. They were in Soul Society, in an empty building in the Rokungai, far from any local patrols, all draped in cheap-looking cloaks all of a sudden, Metta nodded, a serious expression on his face, "Reiatsu supression."

The rest of the group nodded and scrambled themselves from the rubble, from here, they had to find some way of getting inside, a distraction, or someone with the skills or contacts to get them past the gates. Something at least, but for now, the building, was empty.

((This thread is to detail the early steps of the Ryoka through the Rokun districts, no patrols will find them where they are, patrols are few in Rokungai as a whole, most of them focusing on the outer rims, being seen in force with weapons is not a good thing when riots are stirring. A thread for the Ryoka, PM two of us if you want to join in this thread))
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Bleach ITP: Episode 18: Fall from my Sky! The outsiders plunge into this new worl

Tyler, unlike the others, hadn't tumbled when he got out of the Garganta. His new trick worked everywhere, providing a nice rocket-powered flight. Despite the large flames, it didn't feel like it drained his energy reserves that much.

As the others fell, he took a lazy dive, before slowly lowering himself to the ground, gently decreasing his "thruster" output as he went. When he was a foot or so off the ground, he dropped the rest of the way.

He let the mask dissolve in the wind as the cloak settled on his shoulders.

"That wasn't so bad."

He stood there, wearing black combat pants, dark grey t-shirt, black combat boots, black aviator sunglasses, and a brown duster coat flapping in the wind under the cloak.

"So. What now?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach ITP: Episode 18: Fall from my Sky! The outsiders plunge into this new worl

Wolfgang shakes to get rid of the dust and debris caught in his fur.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Metta stands up, stretches, and looks around. He currently wears a pair of baggy blue jeans with a long black belt, and a black t-shirt. Over that, he wore a long red jacket, with a high collar, loose sleeves, and a jagged cut along the bottom edge.

"Well....we're here...now what?"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko looks around. We find somone.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tyler raises an eyebrow.

"Like...random person someone? Shinigami someone?"

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

Masato stood up and brushed some of the dust from his shoulders. He looked around, making sure everyone else was still in one piece, then took a moment to adjust his cloak. It didn't really fit that well over the huge blade stapped to his back, but it would have to do for the moment.

"Forget finding someone," he quickly injected himself into the conversation. "Let's find the front door and break it down! We're breaking into a city, aren't we? How hard could that really be?"
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Fine, fine. The door's thataway.

Natsuko points at the walls of Seretei and starts walking that way.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tyler sighed.

"Ok. I'm not in the military. But I do hang around them a lot. And I can tell you this: Frontal assaults with vastly outnumbered forces end badly. We're not here to fight. We're here to rescue. We need a back door in, basically."

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Wolfgang jumps in front of Natsuko, barking. He motions to Tyler at his comment.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, see, that's why I want to find somone.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

12. - Top - End - #12

Masato threw his hands up in mock defeat. "Alright, fine, let's waste countless hours and days looking for someone who has a back door into the prison where we can rescue Shirubaru without getting noticed at all. I'm sure someone like that'll just fall right into our laps, won't they?"

Masato suddenly turns and looks at Metta, almost expectantly.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"So I'm guessing "someone" would be "someone who knows how to get in a back door". Do you have any possible individuals in mind? Or do we just wander about looking for help breaking in?"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Well...

she smiles.

You never know.

{{I has a plan. Who does Natsuko know in SS?}}

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Well...

she smiles.

You never know.

{{I has a plan. Who does Natsuko know in SS?}}
    ((Uh...Daisuke...Satoshi...Shirubaru...Not sure who else. Wait...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her dad?
    ))

Tyler smirks.

"No, I don't suppose I do."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

About a month and a half ago, I was kidnapped by the Espada. A team was sent to rescue me.

The rescue was obviously sucessful, but my father was killed.

Fortunately for us, the retention rate, in terms of memory, of those who has spiritual powers before death is much higher than those who did not.

{{THAT'S COMPLETELY RIGHT!}}

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tyler blinks. Blinks again.

"Oh. Um. Well. Uh...that does help. Any idea where he might be?"

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Wolfgang looks up to Natsuko. And puts a paw up to his nose, almost like a hint.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Why don't we let the wolf find him?

Go on.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Good idea. Lead on, Wolfgang."

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Wolfgang sniffs Natsuko for a moment, then pulls back, his head up to the air. After a few moments, he jumps up onto a roof, barking, and motioning to follow him. Then starts running.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #22

Masato shrugged and followed along with the others. He wasn't really convinced that it was the best plan, but it was probably much better than anything he could have come up with.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tyler grins, leaping up to follow the wolf.

"Keep your eyes peeled, people."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

They come to a building. Outside are several sick people.

Well, that's it.

Out walks a man. Masoto and Senna will recognise him.

DAD!

Natsuko?

She hugs him. How did I know you'd be healing the sick here as well?

Well, as long as they need it...

He looks around. So, why are you all here?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

"We're here t save our friend and/or mentor from himself, his assumed execution, and the rest of the soul society...in that order." Metta smiles, and extends his hand. "It's nice to finally meet you sir."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

Wolfgang merely sits. He ignores occasional passerby staring at his presence. As well as the sick people, some of which one would assume aren't bad off enough to think they're seeing things.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-07-06 at 02:52 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tyler leans against a nearby wall, smirking.

"What Metta said. We're here for a quick snatch and grab. Fight if necessary, but as low-key as possible. A stealth op, if you will."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

Metta glances over at the living vizard. "I know I've told you this before...there's no way that's going to happen. It wouldn't be interesting for the 'readers' if we just snuck in and out." He makes quotation marks with his fingers at the word readers. "I suppose that is our goal though, however unlikely it may be..."

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tyler shrugs.

"No plan survives contact with the enemy, I suppose."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

"Oh I know one plan" Gene said with a grin on his face "Fight your way in, fight your way out. Never fails, always applies"

He was feeling good, he'd finnaly got the opportunity to have a decent fight and he was dammed sure he'd looked coolest showing up here. Tyler was flashy but too flashy too impress, nothing beat reiastu surfing. Now if only he could figure out why exactly they were at a hospital for ghosts instead of beating up shinigami
    And thank you Darwin for the awesome Sterlingtar.