Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Bleachitp VI: Ball and Chain Addition

The official tag for BleachitP threads is simply [BleachitP]. Put that on any threads for this.

Questions and answers:

What is BleachitP anyway?

BleachitP is a FFRP universe which is heavily influenced (read: alternate version of the universe of) by the japanese manga/anime Bleach.

Okay, but how is it different from, say, the Town or ACRONYM?

It differs in several important ways.
    First, it is a lot more uniform that the Town and ACRONYM. BleachitP has Shinigami, Hollows (and Arrancar), Quincys (or it will), Bount and other stuff from Bleach. It does not have, say, cyborgs or sniper kittys.
    Second, the plot of BleachitP is more directed. There are the good, the bad, and the ugly, and they are mostly organised. As such, most plots and stuff will be interwoven into one big plot. Or at least that's the way it seems to be heading.
    Third, BleachitP is NOT in any way connected to the Town, at least not in the way ACRONYM is. i.e. you cannot have a character travel between the two. If you want a character in BleachitP, it is for BleachitP. You can have a version of the same character for both ACRO/Town and BleachitP, but they are different characters.

How do I start?

Well, you want to post a character in this thread, checking that you're not trying for a position that's already taken. Then, simply post and begin!

There are rules, rught?

Yes, there are.
    Firstly, no godmodding (or godmoding). A far better explanation of godmodding than I can give is here.
    Second, please remember that we do have a far more directed plot that ACRO or the Town. Please run any major spanners in the works past us guys on this thread first.
    Third, don't ruin anyone else's fun. I can't stress this enough.
    Fourth, have fun!

Previous Threads:

OOC I
    OOC II
    OOC III
    OOC IV: Revenge of the Tentacle!!
    OOC V

And we even have a wiki! (password for editing is 'foamy')

A NOTE: PLEASE POST ALL EPISODE THREAD LINKS IN THE MAIN OOC THREAD. THANK YOU.
    -MANAGEMENT
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2009-07-15 at 12:49 AM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Bleachitp VI: Ball and Chain Addition

First (And will most likely be ninja'd)

I get it, but why is he giving her a dress?

3. - Top - End - #3

Your guess is as good as mine.
    My Current Works

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Would Vasae's brother I can't remember the name of pass up a chance to strip down in front of a girl he never met?

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    Would Vasae's brother I can't remember the name of pass up a chance to strip down in front of a girl he never met?
    I'd hate to speak for Zed, but i'm going to go out on a limb here and say....no. He probably wouldn't pass it up.

And its Kusato
    My Current Works

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Reposted here since the new thread popped up while I was posting.

On the advice of others, I'm putting up what I have for 'Athena' so far for critique and advice.

Spoiler
    Show
    Shoken is a horrible rumor given flesh and form, one of the terrible Vasto Lorde who lurked within the depths of Hueco Mundo with a small tribe of natural arrancar as 'kin'. Shoken made herself their steward and watched over them, granting protection from the dangers of the Hollow world even as they provided the satisfaction of some base feeling for their 'lord'. It all came to naught one 'day' when a battle group of shinigami, seeking to assault the territories of the Espada happened upon this village while Shoken was away. The massacre was swift and merciless, the un-prepared arrancar had grown soft under Shoken's protection and proved no match for the shinigami and the last of them fell before Shoken's very own eyes. The frenzy the Vasto Lorde visited upon these trespassers devastated the shinigami with only a few survivors of the ferocious assault, half-crazed with madness reports of what they had seen revealing the presence of the Vasto Lords. But the assault had taken it's toll on Shoken and the loss of those in her care caused the menos to fall into a catatonic stupor in the depths of Hueco Mundo.

The predatory gillians and Adjuchas were never ones to pass up easy prey, especially one like Shoken and in that slumber the Vasto Lord perished to the talons and claws of her lower kin. For a time there was peace but then Shoken was reborn by Harubo of the Olympians into Athena, and the fires of vengeance for the shinigami who killed her charges and Hueco Mundo who killed her burns hotter then the brightest star.

Appearance: Shoken bears only a single remainder of her time as a Vasto Lorde, a bone-white 'mask' that bore a raised ridge down the center in a style like those of ancient Spartans. Upon her transformation, it became nothing more then a peculiar helm that she can remove at will and wears in war-times. Curly blond hair the hue of honey lays beneath, the ringlets long enough to reach her shoulders when not tied back out of the way of Shoken's calm face. Deep brown eyes bear the appearance of age behind the woman's obvious years and brim with wisdom that can warm another's heart, complimenting the soft features of one who could inspire un-told heroics in others. Elegant, aloof, and beautiful Shoken bears disfigurement in a deep angry scar crossing diagonally across the bridge of her nose from above her left eye down unto her right cheek, telling that this woman isn't afraid to get her own hands dirty when needed. Her apparel is mutable, better to fit the occasion or to blend in where she is not wanted, but the most common is a virgin white tunic and long skirt, a wreath of ivy acting as a belt about her waist. Despite the billowing nature of her preferred garments, Shoken is un-unmistakeably a woman (with assets to make Bleach proud). When garbed for war, wearing her helm and carrying the Calx Aegis and Labyrs into battle, Shoken truly does seem to be Athena in the flesh and it's not hard to believe the heroics she performs.

Personality: Athena is a driven and focused individual who always tries to take a larger view of the matters at hand. A natural commander, Athena carries an innate sensation to ensure the welfare of her 'charges' that carries over into her tactics and reactions to stimuli.

While Athena honestly feels that the destruction of the Soul Society and the Espada would bring un-rivaled chaos and destruction to the world and all in it, the 'slight' she was paid before her re-birth burns hot beneath a cool exterior and so she never doubts her intent. That said, Athena does tend to under-estimate her opponents at first due to her previous power and despite her efforts has been unable to break herself of this habit. Though when exploited in such a fashion, she is always quick to remind the offender. 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.'

Abilities: Athena's essence was invariably corrupted by her abrupt re-birth into an Olympian, losing the majority of her Hollow powers that make a Vasto Lord such a dire threat in the process of gaining the abilities of an Olympian. As such, she's commonly joked that it was a lateral promotion rather then an actual gain.

Labrys: Both the name of Athena's chosen weapon and what it is, the Olmypian can almost always be seen with this perfectly symmetrical double-headed axe clutched in her right hand. Commonly used in forestry, Athena has turned this bronze-colored weapon to the darker purpose of cleaving shinigami and arrancar flesh both from bone in great hewing cuts with the saw-edged blades. A task, Athena notes with pleasure, that Labrys is able to accomplish quite well since it bares similarities to a zanpaktou in that it is an extension of her spiritual pressure and can cut spiritual entities like shinigami. While extremely sharp, Labrys is otherwise un-notable for any special powers or abilities though (aside from returning to her hand if thrown) Athena has boasted that it is sharp enough that just looking at it's edge is enough to cut someone. (OOC Note:Those able to keep up with high-speed sonido are able to tell that this 'ability' is Athena simply dashing forward to cut at her opponent with startling speed and retreating back to the position she had been in before as if nothing had happened.)

Calx Aegis: The name of the large round shield that Athena wields in serious battle, it is large enough to protect most of Athena's body when used defensively and bears the grim image of a snake-haired woman in the center of the shield. However, Calx Aegis has a far more sinister power whenever Athena uses her spirit energy and the woman's eyes glow yellow. Those looking at Athena at that time find themselves cursed by the shield and beginning to turn to un-living stone by it's power. Fortunately, it appears that the more reiatsu that a person has, the slower the curse works and healing kido has proven able to remove the curse. Restoring the petrified is even possible, as long as it occurs before the transformation is complete because once that occurs only a captain's bankai of a healing zanpaktou could restore a victim of Calx Aegis.

Extremeño Hierro: Athena's extremeno hierro is the only ability that remains un-tainted from her life as a Vasto Lorde, aside from merely 'good' sonido, Athena's steel skin is the stuff of rumors. Difficult to even break the skin, Athena has no fear of wading into a crowd of opponent's with weak reiatsu and demonstrates the same fearlessness against those able to inflict only minor wounds. Unfortunately, it does not defend as well from kido based attacks and against such attacks Athena must resort to using the Calx Aegis to defend herself.

Sonido: Hardly the devastating speed it was before her 'transcendence', Athena appears merely quick to shunpo or sonido experts and can still be spied as blur to most unless she truly pushes her limits.

Transcendance:
    "Incidere weave of Fortuna, Athena"

The result of her transcendence by Harubo, Athena has gained a release-like state that she uses only in moments of extreme danger to herself or her mission. Upon her transcendence Athena takes on a look of practiced perfection that harkens to her days of the pinnacle of Hollow evolution, but those subjected to it find the 'perfection' a front to hide the surges this state allows. While in her transcended state, Athena's extremeño hierro becomes nigh impregnable to physical and kido attacks, a juggernaut of defense that has been coined as 'perfect' by those unable to pierce it. Only the sharpest blades or strongest kido attacks can penetrate this 'perfect defense' but then..those are the sort of attacks most likely to cause Athena to transcend. Fortunately, her physical strength is boosted along with her extremeño hierro to give Athena the power to pull off ground-shattering swings of her Labrys to hasten the end of any fight. And hasten the end of a fight Athena has to because her transcended state is extremely tasking on her reiatsu and body, the form she has not meant to sustain such physical stress for long periods of time. Despite these admittedly impressive augments to her abilities, there is a good note for her opponents in that Athena discards the Calx Aegis when transcended since any opponent she must use this ability against, is likely to resist the curse for a very long time.

Gestalt Thinking: A side-effect of her natural leadership capabilities, Athena is able to join the minds of those she is battling with, as long as their reiatsu is weaker then her own, to provide un-paralleled coordination among those she leads. It bears no effect upon her own capabilities to fight however except to distract her if she is guiding this gestalt in mid-battle.

There. I think Shoken makes for a decent to good threat for high level captains and shinigami but I've been wrong about such things before. I'm mostly worried if her defensive abilities are too extreme (even if she is primarily defensive focused) since at their best they are supposed to make her an 'un-movable object' essentially. Or 'unstoppable physical force' depending on how you look at it.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2009-07-15 at 05:35 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

7. - Top - End - #7

It looks good

And if anyone wants to change the name of the new thread let me know. I just figured we were on a roll
    My Current Works

8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Looks great, Callos!

Also: Kusato has a very unmemorable name. I realise that now. Luckily, it fits well IC - just another of his flaws for him to deny having.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-07-15 at 01:27 AM.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki View Post
    Looks great, Callos!

Also: Kusato has a very unmemorable name. I realise that now. Luckily, it fits well IC - just another of his flaws for him to deny having.
    Oh cool your on. For a few at any rate. Its so hard doing the cockny not being...you know. British.
    My Current Works

10. - Top - End - #10

Someone needs to make a Taniko and Eirine Caramelldansen. Or Viatrix and Eirine.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Abishai just did that deliberately, didn't he?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Reposted here since the new thread popped up while I was posting.
    very nice...interesting selection of abilities, with a good background to base them on.

also, I (Koujin) call dibs on fighting her when the time comes

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Abishai? Deliberately lashing out at someone he doesn't like? Never!

14. - Top - End - #14

Absolutly. He's got a long running list of people he' going to rip apart

1. Shirubaru
    2. Natsuko-Just because of Takeshi
    3. Senna-obvious reasons
    4. Tekashi-Because he was right all along
    5. Carch-Stress relief. How else do you say hi?

And there it is. The top 5!
    My Current Works

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

The sarcasm meter just called.

It's resigning because YOU broke it.

As for number 4, Takeshi hasn't done anything yet. He may never.

For all I know, he and his Fraccion may be the first Arrancar to be Shinigamified. But he hasn't left yet.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2009-07-15 at 01:45 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

The sarcasm meter just called.

It's resigning because YOU broke it.
    Such a waste.

17. - Top - End - #17

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post

1. Shirubaru
    3. Senna-obvious reasons

Are you in Abishai's five? Tune in next time to find out. And if you don't, then that's just plain terble.

</obscure joke>
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Did Abishai change his face in his cunning disguise?

Because if not, Natsuko's state of mind right now is ****

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

19. - Top - End - #19

Quote Originally Posted by Zarah View Post
    Are you in Abishai's five? Tune in next time to find out. And if you don't, then that's just plain terble.

</obscure joke>
    Thank you Ryan.

And his face would be without the mask ya. Though I was waiting for a way to get him away.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2009-07-15 at 01:52 AM.
    My Current Works

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post

1. Shirubaru
    3. Senna-obvious reasons

How sweet, Liz isn't up there.
    Though I seem to remember him only liking her alive so he could bully her. Or something like that. Even though she didn't really care about his 'bullying'.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #21

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    How sweet, Liz isn't up there.
    Though I seem to remember him only liking her alive so he could bully her. Or something like that. Even though she didn't really care about his 'bullying'.
    He actually does like Liz. He can't hate her because he dosn't understand her. He does sorta now. But he still likes her. He'd give her a hug if he wasn't running away to hide again

His top 5 likes

1. Toho-your all so stunned
    2. Carchy-surprise...
    3. Taniko-she'd be higher...but he's still crazy
    4. Liz
    5. Marro-because he keeps to himself
    My Current Works

22. - Top - End - #22

Top 5 likes you say?

Xavier:
    1. Ami. Definitely Ami.
    2. Alicia. His own sister. Ranks below a frickin' dog girl.
    3. Satoshi. Please no fanfics.
    4. Taniko. Please fanfics.
    5. Ami. Again.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Takeshi's 3 top dislikes

• Abishai. He's just really annoying.
    • The fact that he's having to fight against HIS OWN BROTHER
    • ...He's ticked at Von Geister at the moment.

I can only think of three.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    4. Taniko. Please no fanfics.
    Fixed. Taniko's easily one of the youngest officers on the Gotei 13. You know the rule about Age/2+7=Not creepy? Imagine that with shinigami aging.

25. - Top - End - #25

Yikes. Regardless, I still have no clue how old Xavier is. Really.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

Fine, then.

Liz:
    1. Takeshi: Duh.
    2. Toho: Also duh.
    3. Helena: Best friend, more or less.
    4. Mia: Next best friend, more or less.
    5. Everyone Else: She is way too nice to just pick one person, after all.

Nukari:
    1. Hans: He's his evil genius partner in crime!
    2. Harubo: Boss!
    3. ...
    4. ...
    5. ...

Viatrix:
    1. Eirene: Sister. Not stopping fanfics, but keep in mind it would be incest.
    2. ??????: Crush.
    3. ...
    4. ...
    5. ...
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-07-15 at 02:08 AM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

27. - Top - End - #27

Zombie

Shirubaru's Top 5 Dislikes

1) Raithe (yup, still tops the list despite being long-dead)
    2) Giriko
    3) Abishai
    4) Nukari
    5) Giriko (makes the list again for being such an arse )

Shirubaru's Top 5 Likes

1) Cecilia
    2) Koujin
    3) Wolfgang
    4) Masato
    5) Satoshi
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-07-15 at 02:18 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28

Well now you -have- to do the others Zed.
    My Current Works

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki View Post
    Shirubaru's Top 5 Likes

1) Cecilia
    2) Koujin
    3) Masato
    4) Satoshi
    5) Aiko
    Wolfgang: *sad look, howl*
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

30. - Top - End - #30

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Wolfgang: *sad look, howl*
    I didn't forget Wolfgang, but I forgot Shirubaru knew that Wolfgang has become separate from Nukari!

My bad. *edits*

Also... deadtime. I'll do the others when I get back, Innis.

Spoiler
    Show