Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 1747
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Fixed your post.
    Where's my RPC?
    Slam Dunk!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  2. - Top - End - #362
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Squark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    I think your info is messed up, Vamp Boy.
    /\/\Join the club. Stupid pandas...
    Pay a little closer attention.


    The article they get that from claims the earliest appearance is 4th century, while others referring to it as 666 date back to the 2nd century
    Steam ID: Sir_Dwar_Of_Ebberon

  3. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Okay, I figured it out. After jumping through dozens of sites, I found the TRUE number of the beast

    ..

    7
    Slam Dunk!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  4. - Top - End - #364
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Squark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    I don't even want to know...
    Steam ID: Sir_Dwar_Of_Ebberon

  5. - Top - End - #365
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Message to all TJHers. Why don't you guys just start episode 2 (please?) whilst I finish off the last comic of Episode 1. Kay? It'll start off in Home Base unlike last time.

  6. - Top - End - #366
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SinisterPenguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Message to all TJHers. Why don't you guys just start episode 2 (please?) whilst I finish off the last comic of Episode 1. Kay? It'll start off in Home Base unlike last time.
    What about the Home Base subplot? Shouldn't that be wrapped up before the Away Team returns?
    Avatar Battle Royale:
    Spoiler
    Show


    ABR signature by Darklord Bright.
    __________________________________________________

  7. - Top - End - #367
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterPenguin View Post
    What about the Home Base subplot? Shouldn't that be wrapped up before the Away Team returns?
    Good point. Let me rephrase.

    Message to all TJHers. Why don't you guys just start episode 2 (please?) whilst Mad Mask and I finish off the last comic of Episode 1. Kay? It'll start off in Home Base unlike last time.

  8. - Top - End - #368
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Draxonicar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Nice plot and artwork going! I'd love to join but....

    1:I SUCK at inkscape, just got it like a week ago
    2:I'm not sure If I could use my current avatar as I didn't make it
    3:I suck at other forms of art like paint too.
    4:I doubt I could keep up with everything going on.
    5:I'd probably end up doing something stupid/and/or godmodding *cough* Master Ranger*cough*

    *sits in corner watching*
    Avatar by Crimmy

  9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tiffanie Lirle's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maybe tomorrow

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draxonicar View Post
    Nice plot and artwork going! I'd love to join but....

    1:I SUCK at inkscape, just got it like a week ago
    2:I'm not sure If I could use my current avatar as I didn't make it
    3:I suck at other forms of art like paint too.
    4:I doubt I could keep up with everything going on.
    5:I'd probably end up doing something stupid/and/or godmodding *cough* Master Ranger*cough*

    *sits in corner watching*
    1. Such minor issues have hardly stopped most of the people here. Just take a look at the archives. Practice makes perfect.

    2. In most cases this is fine, unless you got the avy from the adoption thread. Then you might want to double check.

    3. If you have Inkscape, don't bother with paint.

    4. Honestly, I'm not sure most of us do either.

    5. Just think things through and you'll be fine.

    However, this is a pretty bad time to join since our current plotline is finishing up. We'll hopefully have the new plot up and running before next month. But that may be a tad optimistic.

  10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Emperor Ing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ameritopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    what plot? There's no plots here, I have no idea what you're talking about. All that goes on is Mad Mask posts his webcomic in the ABR thread for some reason and the rest of us just do random noncanon stuff to it.
    Slam Dunk!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

  11. - Top - End - #371
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    So Sinister? Would you like to do the honors?
    Last edited by X2; 2009-07-21 at 07:37 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #372
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Xartyve2: Would Shadesworth be brought back to life in Episode 2? Because I'm not too sure how I feel about that.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-07-21 at 07:49 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  13. - Top - End - #373
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Xartyve2: Would Shadesworth be brought back to life in Episode 2? Because I'm not too sure how I feel about that.
    He would. He's a main character.

    EDIT: He and all the other casualties would have been ressurected during the one week gap between Episodes 1 and 2.
    Last edited by X2; 2009-07-21 at 07:50 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #374
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    He would. He's a main character.
    And, for some reason, I feel strangely disappointed.

    Probably since I have not yet grown attached to him as a character yet. He's not nearly as fun to write for as, say, Q is. Who is hilarious and enjoyable to write for.

    Next question: Is Shadesworth coming along for the next mission?
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-07-21 at 07:54 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #375
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    And, for some reason, I feel strangely disappointed.

    Probably since I have not yet grown attached to him as a character yet. He's not nearly as fun to write for as, say, Q is. Who is hilarious and enjoyable to write for.

    Next question: Is Shadesworth coming along for the next mission?
    Answer: Yes.

    Also, you can make him wacky! I always thought of him like a butler. Make him like a butler.

  16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Also, you can make him wacky! I always thought of him like a butler. Make him like a butler.
    Probably because of the "worth" part of his name.

    But still, I don't think I'll completely change his personality to "wacky". I don't think I would lke the idea of him as anything else other then the stoic warrior. I guess I may make him have comedic undertunes, though.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #377
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Probably because of the "worth" part of his name.

    But still, I don't think I'll completely change his personality to "wacky". I don't think I would lke the idea of him as anything else other then the stoic warrior. I guess I may make him have comedic undertunes, though.
    Does Shadesworth sleep?

  18. - Top - End - #378
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Does Shadesworth sleep?
    I don't know. Maybe. I dunno. I'll flip a coin later to decide.

    Why do you ask?
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #379
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    I don't know. Maybe. I dunno. I'll flip a coin later to decide.

    Why do you ask?
    Because my first Episode 2 comic will be set at around 5 in the morning (the time all D-Jumpers get up) when X2 gets up. If Shadesworth doesn't sleep he'd probably hang around outside X2's quarters (bodyguard), sitting on a bench reading a magazine.
    Last edited by X2; 2009-07-21 at 08:13 PM.

  20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Because my first Episode 2 comic will be set at around 5 in the morning (the time all D-Jumpers get up) when X2 gets up. If Shadesworth doesn't sleep he'd probably hang around outside X2's quarters (bodyguard), sitting on a bench reading a magazine.
    Well, since the Shades were, if I understand it correctly, manufactured minions, I guess the need for sleep would be conviently deprogrammed.

    Also, I think I have thought of a clever way to maintain my quirky comic style and still have Shadesworth a boring character! I'll post it in a little bit.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #381
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    1. Such minor issues have hardly stopped most of the people here. Just take a look at the archives. Practice makes perfect.

    2. In most cases this is fine, unless you got the avy from the adoption thread. Then you might want to double check.

    3. If you have Inkscape, don't bother with Paint.
    This post has been condemned by somebody who is too lazy to make some lame, cheesy picture.

  22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tiffanie Lirle's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maybe tomorrow

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    This post has been condemned by somebody who is too lazy to make some lame, cheesy picture.

    You fool! You're obviously supposed to copy/paste other people's work instead of making your own.

    Also, I don't see what's wrong with that post.

    1. Nothing wrong with practice to improve your art, I'm sure you of all people can attest to that.

    2. Asking permission to use someone else's character? Not seeing a problem here either.

    3. This is the one I'm assuming you're on about, Inkscape >is< better then Paint. And while there are people who can make extremely high quality images with paint, such methods are hardly beginner friendly. You can cling to your fantasies all you want, but you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

    What? People can't expect me to be nice all the time.

  23. - Top - End - #383
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Alright. My solution for how to make Shadesworth a more fun character to write for without taking away his basic personality:
    Add a support character.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Her name: Grahm Shade.
    She is Shadesworth's mother (rather then grandmother, which you may expect from her name) and is the mother of ALL shades, because shades are kinda like bees and they have a queen to make them, which Grahm was.

    Anyway, now that the shades were destroyed, Shadesworth rescued her and took her to Home Base to be looked after. Since Sahdesworth is her only offspring left and because he, you know, DIED in the last episode, she is extremely worried about him. For hilarious amounts!

    She is also an inventor, and has invented Shadesworth's subspace boxing glove and her HoloNag machine, which allows her to look after Shadesworth even from Home Base while he's off on adventures.

    Also, she does NOT care for Xartyve2.

    Is this awesome? (Y/N)
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-07-21 at 08:39 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    what plot? There's no plots here, I have no idea what you're talking about. All that goes on is Mad Mask posts his webcomic in the ABR thread for some reason and the rest of us just do random noncanon stuff to it.
    So you're saying that my "web comic" does not have any plot in it ?

    And if you say than FFF is my "web comic" then isn't strange than I have done less than 50 issues out of almost two thousands ? And TJH's totally a myth, too ?

    Your argument is based on an abusive generalisation.

  25. - Top - End - #385
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SinisterPenguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    So Sinister? Would you like to do the honors?
    ...Maaaaybe. Should this comic be set just as the Away Team is returning through the portal, or sometime after?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Alright. My solution for how to make Shadesworth a more fun character to write for without taking away his basic personality:
    Add a support character.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Her name: Grahm Shade.
    She is Shadesworth's mother (rather then grandmother, which you may expect from her name) and is the mother of ALL shades, because shades are kinda like bees and they have a queen to make them, which Grahm was.

    Is this awesome? (Y/N)
    I might be wrong, but don't the Shade's minions just "split off" from the original three or something or something along those lines?

    It is an interesting idea, though.
    Avatar Battle Royale:
    Spoiler
    Show


    ABR signature by Darklord Bright.
    __________________________________________________

  26. - Top - End - #386
    Banned
     
    The Gremlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    3. This is the one I'm assuming you're on about, Inkscape >is< better then Paint. And while there are people who can make extremely high quality images with paint, such methods are hardly beginner friendly. You can cling to your fantasies all you want, but you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

    What? People can't expect me to be nice all the time.
    Yup. Also, I ahte that avatar, and think it should be banned.
    C'mon, stand up for yourself!

  27. - Top - End - #387
    Penguin in the Playground Moderator
     
    kpenguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Seriously, leave MM alone. Its not as if Threeshades or Lying are completely innocent in railroading. If anything, compared to them, MM is accommodating.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

  28. - Top - End - #388
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Shades of Gray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Seriously! TS didn't even let me make a dragon eat her and turn her into stone and make my character claim to be her half-brother in his appearance! Sup with that?


    If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

  29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Darklord Bright's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Yeah, even I, with my three page argument with Mad on the subject a few threads ago think you should let up.

  30. - Top - End - #390
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterPenguin View Post
    ...Maaaaybe. Should this comic be set just as the Away Team is returning through the portal, or sometime after?
    0500 hours the following Tuesday (the weekly D-Jump day).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •