Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 570 of 1747
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Shades of Gray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Well everyone in her company is a catgirl. And everyone in her company wears that uniform. Then logically, they would put a tail-hole at the back.

    And they're from THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!


    If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

  2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Well everyone in her company is a catgirl. And everyone in her company wears that uniform. Then logically, they would put a tail-hole at the back.

    And they're from THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!
    ...You scare me in new and interesting ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

  3. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DoomITP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Then probably not.
    Avatar by Crimmy

  4. - Top - End - #544
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Shades of Gray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    ...You scare me in new and interesting ways.
    and the build their mechas in a CAVE! With a BOX OF SCRAPS!

    Don't worry, they don't all have mecha. Only the vice-senior-executive-sergeant-officers of quadrants 31-100 have them.

    It's a large company. And they dig. And build, but mostly dig. No one knows why, but they dig.


    If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

  5. - Top - End - #545
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Tails. And where to place them.
    May I take the time to congratulate you on your "fall of Xavik" comics?

  6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    May I take the time to congratulate you on your "fall of Xavik" comics?
    They're not quite done yet. The Grand Tyrant still has to render his judgment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

  7. - Top - End - #547
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    They're not quite done yet. The Grand Tyrant still has to render his judgment.
    Well hurry it up, I can't post the official final comic of Episode 1 until everyone is done.

    It's going to be a foreshadowing.

  8. - Top - End - #548
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Well hurry it up, I can't post the official final comic of Episode 1 until everyone is done.

    It's going to be a foreshadowing.
    I was making a comic with Moss entering the room of the explosion (technically several floors lower because that was one big explosion) and trying to wake up Xartyve2 so he can find the others (Moss believe magic would be faster than someone who've lost half their blood and probably will get hallucinations by it soon) and get them home, I was thinking that we would need to get them home before the ending. Can I still do that or would itruin your comic?
    Last edited by Keveak; 2009-07-23 at 02:20 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  9. - Top - End - #549
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I was making a comic with Moss entering the room of the explosion (technically several floors lower because that was one big explosion) and trying to wake up Xartyve2 so he can find the others (Moss believe magic would be faster than someone who've lost half their blood and probably will get hallucinations by it soon) and get them home, I was thinking that we would need to get them home before the ending. Can I still do that or would itruin your comic?
    See comic for details.

  10. - Top - End - #550
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    See comic for details.
    I see no problem there, posted the comic.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  11. - Top - End - #551
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    chriky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    I know it could still be a little while before the art thread finishes but has anybody claimed it. If not I would like to do itt. Please.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #552
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    I know it could still be a little while before the art thread finishes but has anybody claimed it. If not I would like to do itt. Please.
    I think someone claimed it a page (art thread) ago, but I can't remember who.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  13. - Top - End - #553
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    chriky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I think someone claimed it a page (art thread) ago, but I can't remember who.
    Okay, I'll give them some time to speak out. I remember it being brought up but I don't know if anyone actually claimed it.
    Last edited by chriky; 2009-07-23 at 07:25 AM.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    I know it could still be a little while before the art thread finishes but has anybody claimed it. If not I would like to do itt. Please.
    My good buddy Shades of Gray has called it....a while ago. Tiff snatched the last one at the last second from him, apperently.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #555
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    chriky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    My good buddy Shades of Gray has called it....a while ago. Tiff snatched the last one at the last second from him, apperently.
    Oh, well it was worth a try anyways.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

  16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ninja Chocobo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I think someone claimed it a page (art thread) ago, but I can't remember who.
    Nah, I was just suggesting a title. I wasn't intending to claim it, but I believe that art thread titles, as distinct from discussion thread titles, should be debated over1 and decided by a majority, since they're around for way longer.

    1: Hopefully not too much.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    Avatar by me.
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show



  17. - Top - End - #557
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chocobo View Post
    Nah, I was just suggesting a title. I wasn't intending to claim it, but I believe that art thread titles, as distinct from discussion thread titles, should be debated over1 and decided by a majority, since they're around for way longer.

    1: Hopefully not too much.
    That would be a good discussing to use a couple of threads on *totally ignores the "not too much" warning*
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  18. - Top - End - #558
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Announcement! The three characters shown in my last comic are up for adoption by those who do not control away team members. (up for adoption to be played)

    Oracle: Is to Divination what X2 is to Evocation. He/she traded all of his/her memories for ultimate Divination powers. Also leads a cult worshipping the memory trading demon (whose name is Rechaull). Has the combat advantage to predict his/her opponents moves. Lawful Evil

    Finnigan: Wealthy head to a massive media empire whose chief asset is the oracle. Obsessed with wealth and business and is a typical beurocrat. Lawful Evil

    Mayor Hartley: Well intentioned Mayor who has the needs of the citizens at first priority. Fell in with the wrong crowd with Finnigan and the Oracle but is too naive to know it. Lawful Good.

  19. - Top - End - #559
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Announcement! The three characters shown in my last comic are up for adoption by those who do not control away team members. (up for adoption to be played)

    Oracle: Is to Divination what X2 is to Evocation. He/she traded all of his/her memories for ultimate Divination powers. Also leads a cult worshipping the memory trading demon (whose name is Rechaull). Has the combat advantage to predict his/her opponents moves. Lawful Evil

    Finnigan: Wealthy head to a massive media empire whose chief asset is the oracle. Obsessed with wealth and business and is a typical beurocrat. Lawful Evil

    Mayor Hartley: Well intentioned Mayor who has the needs of the citizens at first priority. Fell in with the wrong crowd with Finnigan and the Oracle but is too naive to know it. Lawful Good.
    Of course the kobold is evil
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  20. - Top - End - #560
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Of course the kobold is evil
    But I've reversed the roles. He sends humans to the ends of the heroes wrath and calls the shots from his gilded throne rather than vice versa. But yeah... he's an evil little bastard.

  21. - Top - End - #561
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    But I've reversed the roles. He sends humans to the ends of the heroes wrath and calls the shots from his gilded throne rather than vice versa. But yeah... he's an evil little bastard.
    I wish Keveak could come with the away team this time, it would be hilarious.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  22. - Top - End - #562
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I wish Keveak could come with the away team this time, it would be hilarious.
    Why not? You could hold White off for a bit and there would be no problem getting into the away team because X2 and Kev are friends (on account of Kev being the first person X2 met in the new dimension).

  23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Why not? You could hold White off for a bit and there would be no problem getting into the away team because X2 and Kev are friends (on account of Kev being the first person X2 met in the new dimension).
    Didn't you read my comic? He can't leave the island for a decade...


    I got an idea! I figured out a way so he can come (though the reason involves Silver but he will be on the island so no problem I guess) I'll makea comic at the start of episode two.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  24. - Top - End - #564
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Didn't you read my comic? He can't leave the island for a decade...


    I got an idea! I figured out a way so he can come (though the reason involves Silver but he will be on the island so no problem I guess) I'll makea comic at the start of episode two.
    Sweet! So what kind of hilarity can we expect?

  25. - Top - End - #565
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Sweet! So what kind of hilarity can we expect?
    Dunno but I guess Keveak would think Finnigan was good and Finnigan would think Keveak was evil and probably try recruiting him or think he is a rival and the leader of the away team and thus speaking to him instead of Xartyve2. Mix that with X2's arrogance and it could get pretty hilarious.

    EDIT:

    If the oracle made a prophecy about the team leader being like one of them and would lead to the one he's like's defeat then it would be even more hilarious with Finnigan trying to get rid of Keveak while Xartyve2 defeats the oracle or something.
    Last edited by Keveak; 2009-07-23 at 09:02 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

    Avatar by me.

  26. - Top - End - #566
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Airstrip One

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Well everyone in her company is a catgirl. And everyone in her company wears that uniform. Then logically, they would put a tail-hole at the back.

    And they're from THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!
    My curiosity, you have piqued it. Does this company have any openings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Announcement! The three characters shown in my last comic are up for adoption by those who do not control away team members. (up for adoption to be played)
    Hmmm... Does the Oracle have those glowing-eye-lines things?

  27. - Top - End - #567
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    Hmmm... Does the Oracle have those glowing-eye-lines things?
    In combat when he/she wants to predict his/her opponents next move. (but it's purple)
    Last edited by X2; 2009-07-23 at 09:03 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #568
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Airstrip One

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    In combat when he/she wants to predict his/her opponents next move. (but it's purple)
    And are any details about appearance/personality fixed in stone, apart from the purple motif and demon-worshipping?

  29. - Top - End - #569
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    And are any details about appearance/personality fixed in stone, apart from the purple motif and demon-worshipping?
    I don't even know its gender, let alone its appearence (except that he/she is tall)
    Last edited by X2; 2009-07-23 at 09:07 AM.

  30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Well hurry it up, I can't post the official final comic of Episode 1 until everyone is done.

    It's going to be a foreshadowing.
    Well, if you notice, the "Fall of Xavik" Comics are taking place some time after everybody else has D-Jumped out. If you read the first one, you will notice that Xavik has been in his tank for two months before he's woken up to be debriefed.


    Also, you have no right to yell at people to hurry up with comics . I'll try to finish it up today anyway.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-07-23 at 09:23 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •