New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Well everyone in her company is a catgirl. And everyone in her company wears that uniform. Then logically, they would put a tail-hole at the back.

And they're from THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Well everyone in her company is a catgirl. And everyone in her company wears that uniform. Then logically, they would put a tail-hole at the back.

...You scare me in new and interesting ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

3. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground

Then probably not.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    ...You scare me in new and interesting ways.
    and the build their mechas in a CAVE! With a BOX OF SCRAPS!

Don't worry, they don't all have mecha. Only the vice-senior-executive-sergeant-officers of quadrants 31-100 have them.

It's a large company. And they dig. And build, but mostly dig. No one knows why, but they dig.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Banned

Tails. And where to place them.
    May I take the time to congratulate you on your "fall of Xavik" comics?

6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    May I take the time to congratulate you on your "fall of Xavik" comics?
    They're not quite done yet. The Grand Tyrant still has to render his judgment.
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

7. - Top - End - #547
    Banned

They're not quite done yet. The Grand Tyrant still has to render his judgment.
    Well hurry it up, I can't post the official final comic of Episode 1 until everyone is done.

It's going to be a foreshadowing.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Well hurry it up, I can't post the official final comic of Episode 1 until everyone is done.

I was making a comic with Moss entering the room of the explosion (technically several floors lower because that was one big explosion) and trying to wake up Xartyve2 so he can find the others (Moss believe magic would be faster than someone who've lost half their blood and probably will get hallucinations by it soon) and get them home, I was thinking that we would need to get them home before the ending. Can I still do that or would itruin your comic?
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-23 at 02:20 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I was making a comic with Moss entering the room of the explosion (technically several floors lower because that was one big explosion) and trying to wake up Xartyve2 so he can find the others (Moss believe magic would be faster than someone who've lost half their blood and probably will get hallucinations by it soon) and get them home, I was thinking that we would need to get them home before the ending. Can I still do that or would itruin your comic?
    See comic for details.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

See comic for details.
    I see no problem there, posted the comic.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Barbarian in the Playground

I know it could still be a little while before the art thread finishes but has anybody claimed it. If not I would like to do itt. Please.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    I know it could still be a little while before the art thread finishes but has anybody claimed it. If not I would like to do itt. Please.
    I think someone claimed it a page (art thread) ago, but I can't remember who.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

13. - Top - End - #553

Okay, I'll give them some time to speak out. I remember it being brought up but I don't know if anyone actually claimed it.
    Last edited by chriky; 2009-07-23 at 07:25 AM.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    My good buddy Shades of Gray has called it....a while ago. Tiff snatched the last one at the last second from him, apperently.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #555

My good buddy Shades of Gray has called it....a while ago. Tiff snatched the last one at the last second from him, apperently.
    Oh, well it was worth a try anyways.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

Nah, I was just suggesting a title. I wasn't intending to claim it, but I believe that art thread titles, as distinct from discussion thread titles, should be debated over1 and decided by a majority, since they're around for way longer.

1: Hopefully not too much.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chocobo View Post
    Nah, I was just suggesting a title. I wasn't intending to claim it, but I believe that art thread titles, as distinct from discussion thread titles, should be debated over1 and decided by a majority, since they're around for way longer.

1: Hopefully not too much.
    That would be a good discussing to use a couple of threads on *totally ignores the "not too much" warning*
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Banned

Announcement! The three characters shown in my last comic are up for adoption by those who do not control away team members. (up for adoption to be played)

Oracle: Is to Divination what X2 is to Evocation. He/she traded all of his/her memories for ultimate Divination powers. Also leads a cult worshipping the memory trading demon (whose name is Rechaull). Has the combat advantage to predict his/her opponents moves. Lawful Evil

Finnigan: Wealthy head to a massive media empire whose chief asset is the oracle. Obsessed with wealth and business and is a typical beurocrat. Lawful Evil

Mayor Hartley: Well intentioned Mayor who has the needs of the citizens at first priority. Fell in with the wrong crowd with Finnigan and the Oracle but is too naive to know it. Lawful Good.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Announcement! The three characters shown in my last comic are up for adoption by those who do not control away team members. (up for adoption to be played)

Oracle: Is to Divination what X2 is to Evocation. He/she traded all of his/her memories for ultimate Divination powers. Also leads a cult worshipping the memory trading demon (whose name is Rechaull). Has the combat advantage to predict his/her opponents moves. Lawful Evil

Finnigan: Wealthy head to a massive media empire whose chief asset is the oracle. Obsessed with wealth and business and is a typical beurocrat. Lawful Evil

Mayor Hartley: Well intentioned Mayor who has the needs of the citizens at first priority. Fell in with the wrong crowd with Finnigan and the Oracle but is too naive to know it. Lawful Good.
    Of course the kobold is evil
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Banned

Of course the kobold is evil
    But I've reversed the roles. He sends humans to the ends of the heroes wrath and calls the shots from his gilded throne rather than vice versa. But yeah... he's an evil little bastard.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

But I've reversed the roles. He sends humans to the ends of the heroes wrath and calls the shots from his gilded throne rather than vice versa. But yeah... he's an evil little bastard.
    I wish Keveak could come with the away team this time, it would be hilarious.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Banned

I wish Keveak could come with the away team this time, it would be hilarious.
    Why not? You could hold White off for a bit and there would be no problem getting into the away team because X2 and Kev are friends (on account of Kev being the first person X2 met in the new dimension).

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Why not? You could hold White off for a bit and there would be no problem getting into the away team because X2 and Kev are friends (on account of Kev being the first person X2 met in the new dimension).
    Didn't you read my comic? He can't leave the island for a decade...

I got an idea! I figured out a way so he can come (though the reason involves Silver but he will be on the island so no problem I guess) I'll makea comic at the start of episode two.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Banned

Didn't you read my comic? He can't leave the island for a decade...

I got an idea! I figured out a way so he can come (though the reason involves Silver but he will be on the island so no problem I guess) I'll makea comic at the start of episode two.
    Sweet! So what kind of hilarity can we expect?

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Sweet! So what kind of hilarity can we expect?
    Dunno but I guess Keveak would think Finnigan was good and Finnigan would think Keveak was evil and probably try recruiting him or think he is a rival and the leader of the away team and thus speaking to him instead of Xartyve2. Mix that with X2's arrogance and it could get pretty hilarious.

EDIT:

If the oracle made a prophecy about the team leader being like one of them and would lead to the one he's like's defeat then it would be even more hilarious with Finnigan trying to get rid of Keveak while Xartyve2 defeats the oracle or something.
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-23 at 09:02 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post

My curiosity, you have piqued it. Does this company have any openings?

Hmmm... Does the Oracle have those glowing-eye-lines things?

27. - Top - End - #567
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    Hmmm... Does the Oracle have those glowing-eye-lines things?
    In combat when he/she wants to predict his/her opponents next move. (but it's purple)
    Last edited by X2; 2009-07-23 at 09:03 AM.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ogre in the Playground

In combat when he/she wants to predict his/her opponents next move. (but it's purple)
    And are any details about appearance/personality fixed in stone, apart from the purple motif and demon-worshipping?

29. - Top - End - #569
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    And are any details about appearance/personality fixed in stone, apart from the purple motif and demon-worshipping?
    I don't even know its gender, let alone its appearence (except that he/she is tall)
    Last edited by X2; 2009-07-23 at 09:07 AM.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Well, if you notice, the "Fall of Xavik" Comics are taking place some time after everybody else has D-Jumped out. If you read the first one, you will notice that Xavik has been in his tank for two months before he's woken up to be debriefed.

Also, you have no right to yell at people to hurry up with comics . I'll try to finish it up today anyway.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-07-23 at 09:23 AM.
    [/Center]