New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Who else is gonna read it?
    Dunno, but I (and at least some others) read through the archives before joining.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Nehh View Post
    Also, as a note, my characters name is Atem, just in case anyone wants to update the wiki.
    I've been playing since quite a while before the vendetta crashed and I still don't have any pages on my characters there. Maybe I should make some or something.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

This is no small part due to the fact that wiki articles about you are usually done by... you.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

4. - Top - End - #634
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Man, Xavik is a crybaby

Great comic BRC.
    Hey, YOU try almost dying, then waking up only to find that you're demoted and now have to work under somebody you find insufferable.
    Also, most of your friends are dead.

I'm surprised nobody has pointed out that Xavik has a robotic arm.

Also, what do people think of Colonel Galdley, he's the really creepy one in white. He'll show up some more.

And the Grand Tyrant, how do you like how he's portrayed.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-07-24 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Hey, YOU try almost dying, then waking up only to find that you're demoted and now have to work under somebody you find insufferable.
    Also, all you're

I'm surprised nobody has pointed out that Xavik has a robotic arm.

Also, what do people think of Colonel Galdley, he's the really creepy one in white. He'll show up some more.
    Meh, Moss works under someone like that and has ripped his arm off on purpose (Geodian power work on carbon and that shot would have annihilated him if he hadn't done it) though i don't think I'll ever try anything like that.
    Hey! The robotic arm was my idea you rip off.

Galdley? Creepy

EDIT:

yelling "DO NOT WANT" is childish even in that situation.
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-24 at 10:00 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ogre in the Playground

EDIT:

yelling "DO NOT WANT" is childish even in that situation.
    But that's what makes it funny.

Kpenguin made had a pretty dramatic do not want moment when.. err.. I think it was Blauport got destroyed. (It was Blauport, right?) It added a lot to the moment.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Banned

I honestly don't think he care (besides this D-jump is only about a couple of months after FFF I don't think the resistance is created yet and even if it is, Keveak doesn't join it before fourteen years after FFF)
    The Resistance was created, the Albino's backstory relies upon it.
    Well, don't take this personally, but Nilmerg is going to be extremely unfriendly and distrustful towards Keveak. As Head of Supernatural Studies, the TJH crew are his big rivals.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Well, don't take this personally, but Nilmerg is going to be extremely unfriendly and distrustful towards Keveak. As Head of Supernatural Studies, the TJH crew are his big rivals.
    That really sounds like something that could bring the plot to a halt.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Uhm, what's new about that? He's a kobold, people are worse than that against him. Besides he wouldn't know and Keveak hasn't joined the resistance yet at this point (technically Goldunscael's kobolds are neutral in this until one of the sides threaten them, then they are against that side, and Keveak is that too until he leaves the island after more than a decade after FFF)

EDIT:
    At this time the UNA aren't the sponsors of the TJH crew yet, Chang is. (he was speaking with Dewey about something like it but to my knowledge they don't control them yet)
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-24 at 10:58 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    That really sounds like something that could bring the plot to a halt.
    Ummm....are you saying that like it's my fault?
    Keveak: Yes, it won't affect anybody in the TJH plot. However, in FI, things could get ugly...I imagine that Nilmerg Eht would be very upset and only restrain himself for the same reason they don't throw out all the murderers and criminals in the ALF. And I think that the UNA always controlled the crew, though it might be better if they don't.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-07-24 at 11:18 AM.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Pretty good, except Shadesworth's face is completely covered.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #642
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

TJH poster Up. I shouldn't have given the Bluewings such a prominent position, but whatever.
    @ The Q, He's making a Hide Check..

Edit: There, changed it. Now we can all see Shadesworth's brilliant smile.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-07-24 at 11:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

13. - Top - End - #643
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Keveak: Yes, it won't affect anybody in the TJH plot. However, in FI, things could get ugly...I imagine that Nilmerg Eht would be very upset and only restrain himself for the same reason they don't throw out all the murderers and criminals in the ALF. And I think that the UNA always controlled the crew, though it might be better if they don't.
    Chang was drawn discussing with Dewey by Mad Mask, and it seemed that the UNA wasn't in control (besides how could they conquer the entire world in about a month after FFF?) and Keveak weren't even involved in the fight at this point, thus it isn't really a problem is it? (he visits a private research facility where his friend work that unknown to him in the future will be sponsored by a organisation he hadn't heard of at the time which he will come to fight in a resistance he neither don't know much about yet)

EDIT:
    Or do you hold him responsible of the TJH teams actions?
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-24 at 12:40 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ogre in the Playground

Chang was drawn discussing with Dewey by Mad Mask, and it seemed that the UNA wasn't in control (besides how could they conquer the entire world in about a month after FFF?) and Keveak weren't even involved in the fight at this point, thus it isn't really a problem is it? (he visits a private research facility where his friend work that unknown to him in the future will be sponsored by a organisation he hadn't heard of at the time which he will come to fight in a resistance he neither don't know much about yet)

EDIT:
    Or do you hold him responsible of the TJH teams actions?
    Didn't TJH happen a few years after Fat Fish Fury ? From the wiki, it is said that Brian C. Arthur (Brain) "broke down after two years of harsh treatment".
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-07-24 at 01:03 PM.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Didn't TJH happen a few years after Fat Fish Fury ? From the wiki, it is said that Brian C. Arthur (Brain) "broke down after two years of harsh treatment".
    Didn't know that but still the comic with Dewey (can't find it in the archive though) shows that the UNA don't control TJH yet (nor all nations before 1541)
    But Keveak isn't helping the UNA in any way (rather the other way as he does acquire knowledge of the home base without supporting them thus being free to sell that information to the resistance (though he would also tell for free) without actually betraying anyone)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Ogre in the Playground

The UNA controlled all nations since 1531, when they conquered Schizotec.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

The UNA controlled all nations since 1531, when they conquered Schizotec.
    That's still six years after FFF, this point of time most likely isn't.

But if it bugs Gremlin the I'll just go with White being on that mission instead.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

18. - Top - End - #648

No but it sounds like your character will refuse to work with another group of members.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

No but it sounds like your character will refuse to work with another group of members.
    Refusing to work with a department making various spells and weaponry they aren't even sure works right and where 90% of the members are mad scientist-types sounds like a healthy idea (yup that's pretty much how it is, but it does occasionally discover/create something helpful)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Banned

I've made it clear, Megadoomer: Nilmerg Eht will simply see Keveak as being as untrustworthy as all the criminals and murderers who've joined. He'll also believe that Keveak may be a spy. However, Keveak, you don't have to get rid of Keveak being in TJH. It will just make for interesting RPing. However, if my idea is to work, the UNA will have to have controlled the Home Team (or, more accurately, sent /funded them).

21. - Top - End - #651
    Banned

Xarty. You're Copy-paste poster is Fail. Also, It also implies Mad Mask was the one who made it.

So I have taken the liberty of making a replacement.
    Spoiler
    Show

PTHBTBTBTBTBTBTBTBT!
    Last edited by X2; 2009-07-24 at 06:55 PM.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait? What was the above argument about?
    Better question, why didn't you just edit your last post instead of making a 2nd one? You double posted on the last page as well. You definitely aren't helping the life span of these things.

Edit- Page 17 as well.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-07-24 at 06:33 PM.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    Better question, why didn't you just edit your last post instead of making a 2nd one? You double posted on the last page as well. You definitely aren't helping the life span of these things.

Edit- Page 17 as well.
    Oh calm down... If one of these discussion threads run out we can always make more.

Or are we running low on discussion threads?

Seems like everyone wants to take a shot at me.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh calm down... If one of these discussion threads run out we can always make more.
    Quote Originally Posted by The rules thread
    Posting twice in a row is generally frowned upon. If you are responding to multiple points, please use quotes and other post formatting to clarify this. Please use the Edit option to modify information in a post instead of immediately making a new one. If you do accidentally double post, you can delete the extra post under the Edit option.
    I'm pretty sure that sums it up.
    Seems like everyone wants to take a shot at me.
    [sarcasm]I wonder if there's a reason for that. *ponders* [/sarcasm]

Edit - I added some sarcasm tags there, I figured you might need em.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-07-24 at 06:44 PM.

25. - Top - End - #655

Tiff is now my favorite ABR member!

26. - Top - End - #656
    Banned

I'm pretty sure that sums it up.

[sarcasm]I wonder if there's a reason for that. *ponders* [/sarcasm]

Edit - I added some sarcasm tags there, I figured you might need em.
    Cry me a river. If thread life is so important to you why aren't you deleting posts once they've been read?

Besides if I just edited that one post no one would have noticed it and it would have taken god knows until spotted it.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

Besides if I just edited that one post no one would have noticed it and it would have taken god knows until spotted it.
    Delete your post, then repost it with the additional content.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Banned

Delete your post, then repost it with the additional content.
    Constructive criticism! You recieve my "Awesome" stamp.

Please teach it to Tiffaine, MM...

29. - Top - End - #659
    Ogre in the Playground

Cry me a river. If thread life is so important to you why aren't you deleting posts once they've been read?
    You misunderstand, a thread being filled by random babble is nothing new around here, it's just the usual random banter has some form of purpose. A question about something, or a discussion. And then you came along.

This
    PTHBTBTBTBTBTBTBTBT!
    Has no relevance to anything.

Yes, because clearly it's important that your post be noticed. How could we have possibly lived without reading
    Wait? What was the above argument about?
    The moment you posted it? Also, if you want to bump a thread but not edit your post, then delete your old post and copy/paste it with the new info into a new post. - Ninjad by MM
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-07-24 at 07:02 PM.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Troll in the Playground

Has no relevance to anything.
    This I must disagree with. It expressed his opinion. It had to do with something.

Anyway, I think everybody should just mellow out. Try not to double post, but who the hell cares if you do? The mods? Give me a break.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-07-24 at 07:05 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show