New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1747
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Personally my favourite is The Legendary Team, using sound effects & audio clips from Team Fortress 2 videos.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Zelda too? Is nothing sacred? ._.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    Zelda too? Is nothing sacred? ._.
    Nope.

Though I've yet to see Hiro no Tsuki (Outlaw Star) or And Forever (The Big O). This is definitely for the best I think.
    Last edited by Lyinginbedmon; 2009-07-31 at 08:52 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Hey! Did you like the comic?
    I thought it was great. However, Brain probably wouldn't be that harsh towards Xartvye, especially since he did basically save everyone from the Machinists.

It's just a little nitpick, though, it doesn't really matter.
    Spoiler
    Show

ABR signature by Darklord Bright.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterPenguin View Post
    I thought it was great. However, Brain probably wouldn't be that harsh towards Xartvye, especially since he did basically save everyone from the Machinists.

It's just a little nitpick, though, it doesn't really matter.
    Cool.

Is anyone doing a TJH because I'll probably start one tommorow and need to know if anything is going to be affected.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    Personally my favourite is The Legendary Team, using sound effects & audio clips from Team Fortress 2 videos.
    Dang that's a good one! Thanks for the link.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    We're all waiting for Kpenguin.
    What about your kick-ass montage?
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    What about your kick-ass montage?
    I don't think that one needs to be done when FI starts.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

9. - Top - End - #1179

But it takes place chronologically before my comics.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll do it later. I won't be very available for a few days.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Chaos is chaotic so we know about it but we don't know about it.

All of them are right and wrong.
    Alright, now, you're just being stupid for the sake of being stupid.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    Alright, now, you're just being stupid for the sake of being stupid.
    No, that's just how chaos is. You think by logical ways so you don't understand that chaos aren't controlled by rules (not even time, in theory we could still be in that millionth of a second before the laws of reality started after big bang) but makes the rules (think of it like a dice, even though it's highly unlikely it still can roll the same pattern over and over for millions of years, chaos is without time so I think the chances of it happening could be rather high) and thus you can't say that chaos is impossible.

Your sanity will most likely drop the more you understand, so for your own mental health don't discuss chaos for too long.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

13. - Top - End - #1183

if chaos is mind-breaking then why do I still retain my shred of sanity?

And I never said chaos is impossible. However you can't deny that 'chaos' is simply a name we give things whos events we don't know the principle of.

And if you can't handle teh chaos then consider crossing over into the Lawful side.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

if chaos is mind-breaking then why do I still retain my shred of sanity?

And I never said chaos is impossible. However you can't deny that 'chaos' is simply a name we give things whos events we don't know the principle of.

And if you can't handle teh chaos then consider crossing over into the Lawful side.
    Because you don't understand enough (and your brain can't understand so it makes up a explanation or avoid it) if you did you would likely be depressed over how meaningless your life is.

Chaos is the opposition of logic and rules thus if something has a principle or rule that it follows then i ain't chaos, or well it is but not in the way you think (chaos is everything and chaos is nothing)

I am lawful, creepy ain't it. (just because I believe in chaos doesn't mean I like it or is chaotic) and no-one can handle true chaos or well they can but ehh, see it's complicated (yet simple)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

15. - Top - End - #1185

1) I don't doubt chaos's existence, but its not on the scale you think it is. It applies to things like random number generators.
    2) Chaos is (more or less) a synonym for ignorance. If you roll a dice, you can, from the angle, distance, and speed at which its thrown determine what side it will land on.
    3) I know that. 1 individual out of 6 (7? More?) billion people on a tiny speck of dust on an epically epic scaled universe. Like I don't know how insignificant I am? But at least I know it's MY insignificant existence and not an improbability's.
    4) Prehaps one of Chaos's greatest illusion of its existence is convincing people that it exists.
    5) DO NOT say 'its this and that' because that's synonymous with 'crap'

16. - Top - End - #1186

What about quantum mechanics, Rand?

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

Butterfly Effect.

18. - Top - End - #1188

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    What about quantum mechanics, Rand?
    They likely run on a principle we don't understand yet, or an already existing principle we haven't applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright
    Butterfly Effect.
    From what I know, it does not work. The past has already happened, and if you find a method for going back in time, you were SUPPOSED to go back in time and cause the present to happen as it does.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

From what I know, it does not work. The past has already happened, and if you find a method for going back in time, you were SUPPOSED to go back in time and cause the present to happen as it does.
    Perhaps knowing what it is would help.

20. - Top - End - #1190

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    Perhaps knowing what it is would help.
    Prehaps its a redundancy?

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Banned

I'm so bored...

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

1) I don't doubt chaos's existence, but its not on the scale you think it is. It applies to things like random number generators.
    2) Chaos is (more or less) a synonym for ignorance. If you roll a dice, you can, from the angle, distance, and speed at which its thrown determine what side it will land on.
    3) I know that. 1 individual out of 6 (7? More?) billion people on a tiny speck of dust on an epically epic scaled universe. Like I don't know how insignificant I am? But at least I know it's MY insignificant existence and not an improbability's.
    4) Prehaps one of Chaos's greatest illusion of its existence is convincing people that it exists.
    5) DO NOT say 'its this and that' because that's synonymous with 'crap'
    1) I think you are thinking of chaotic not chaos, chaos is not an attribute it just is (in our language, truly it's probably both and none of them)
    2)It was supposed to be an easier explanation not accurate.
    3) Your brain prevents you from really understanding it or you understand that it it as it is and you just have to live with it or something.
    4) It is and yet it isn't.
    5) The point was that chaos isn't bound by how humans understand stuff, to our brains something either exist r doesn't, chaos aren't bound by that so our brain can't comprehend it.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm so bored...
    Well then, anything I can do for you? Trying to ignore the utterly mindless argument going on in here and failing unless I have something better to do.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Banned

Well then, anything I can do for you? Trying to ignore the utterly mindless argument going on in here and failing unless I have something better to do.
    Wanna talk about TJH, as far as ABR goes, it's the only thing I know anything about.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

Wanna talk about TJH, as far as ABR goes, it's the only thing I know anything about.
    I don't mind at all. I'm not as in-the-know with the plots due to the fact I miss about 3 pages of the thread a day unless I check back after school, but I can try to provide discussion if that is what you're after.

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Banned

I don't mind at all. I'm not as in-the-know with the plots due to the fact I miss about 3 pages of the thread a day unless I check back after school, but I can try to provide discussion if that is what you're after.
    How does Katya feel about certain people on the away team?

27. - Top - End - #1197

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    1) I think you are thinking of chaotic not chaos, chaos is not an attribute it just is (in our language, truly it's probably both and none of them)
    2)It was supposed to be an easier explanation not accurate.
    3) Your brain prevents you from really understanding it or you understand that it it as it is and you just have to live with it or something.
    4) It is and yet it isn't.
    5) The point was that chaos isn't bound by how humans understand stuff, to our brains something either exist r doesn't, chaos aren't bound by that so our brain can't comprehend it.
    1) That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Put it into words that arent total BS.
    2) Well I think you failed in that remark =\
    3) yeeh, whatever.
    4) THATS BS!!
    5) You're literally spewing BS. Please, for the love of Atheos, stop!

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

How does Katya feel about certain people on the away team?
    Well, I know at least she's fairly neutral with Brian. I think she gets annoyed with the away team in general taking unnecessary risks. Or at least, taking the option with the smallest amount of success 80% of the time.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Banned

Well, I know at least she's fairly neutral with Brian. I think she gets annoyed with the away team in general taking unnecessary risks. Or at least, taking the option with the smallest amount of success 80% of the time.
    How about specific members,

X2?
    Moss?
    Shadesworth?

and so on...

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

1) That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Put it into words that arent total BS.
    2) Well I think you failed in that remark =\
    3) yeeh, whatever.
    4) THATS BS!!
    5) You're literally spewing BS. Please, for the love of Atheos, stop!
    1-5) It's impossible to explain chaos to humans so can we drop this, AND STOP SAYING WRITING BS ALL THE TIME!!!

I actually agree with you on time-travelling (though I think it's because that whatever you do in the past is in the past and thus have happened before you start the time-travel, but your explanation is less confusing I guess)
    And what's the butterfly effect?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.