Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 73247484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 1747
  1. - Top - End - #1681
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    There shall be peacekeeper burgers!
    Peacekeeper Burgers™: Now with Blind Moon Elf.

    Peacekeeper aren't goons. In fact, they are far away from that, being well-trained, professional infantrymen that are very accurate with their rifles and love their grenades. And don't get started on their tanks, who are well armoured and invulnerable to the standard "punch through front glass window" anime trick.

    They also use well-developed tactics, unlike your fantasy goon who just charges suicidally at their enemy no matter what. If Threeshades uses her standard strategy (wade through minions), she'll get shredded.

    Quote Originally Posted by TNT
    Ugh, I dug up the Raging Flame's like a month ago... MM, do you have his, and can he be in it? Or shall I dig it up (again)?
    I already have his bio, he'll be in it.

  2. - Top - End - #1682
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Airstrip One

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Threeshades: Peacekeeper aren't goons. In fact, they are far away from that, being well-trained, professional infantrymen that are very accurate with their rifles and love their grenades. And don't get started on their tanks, who are well armoured and invulnerable to the standard "punch through front glass window" anime trick.

    They also use well-developed tactics, unlike your fantasy goon who just charges suicidally at their enemy no matter what.
    They're a numerous force of infantrymen, they wear face covering uniforms and they work for the 'evil' organisation. They're goons, minions, henchmen, whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    There shall be peacekeeper burgers!
    Which will cause heart disease in many, but the UNA will be safe, thanks to tiny warning labels!
    Last edited by Keris; 2009-08-05 at 03:39 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #1683
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lyinginbedmon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Darlington, Co. Durham
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    There shall be peacekeeper burgers!
    Naboo Burgers?

    Naboogers?

    I'd like a Junior Nabooger with cheese please, hold the relish.



    EDIT: Hey, waitaminute, artist sighted!

    Get back here you!
    Last edited by Lyinginbedmon; 2009-08-05 at 03:40 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #1684
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Squark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    MM- Since Squark is also not from Avbaroy, I thought I'd explain why he is here, in-universe.


    The first time Squark came to Avbaroy was shortly before the battle of blauport, and events led to his regeneration being corrupted, leading to him becoming a time guinoid instead of a time penguin (mainly because I liked KP's avatar, and am shameless about ripping stuff off from people. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and all that.). He participated in the fight against MechaNightwing, and a malfunction he experienced while trying to save the civilians led to him being thrown back to shortly after the age of dragons, on the blank plane (This is where the original TOS started) After a variety of hijinks ensued, Squark Iota has come to adopt Avbaroy as his second home, of sorts. He has been at many historical events (usually as an observer, although he was temporarily drafted during the fall of Arcania*). Most recently, Squark Iota and Squark Squiggly were sent to help out the resistance at the behest of God, who had a word with her equivalent in Squark's galaxy** universe.



    *He can be spotted in a grunt's uniform in one of Lying's comics after I asked him to put him there.

    **I am totally not dropping hints here
    Steam ID: Sir_Dwar_Of_Ebberon

    The Journal of Ederick Nilar Ennieth -3.5 Campaign Journal

  5. - Top - End - #1685
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Fay Graydon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ashton-Under-Lyne
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Yo MM! Could You put Ikaeru in the opening comic?
    Pretty please with a big bag of money on top?
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Read the Comic about PASSIVE™
    Dawn of Yesterday (Indefinitely dead)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

  6. - Top - End - #1686
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Peacekeeper Burgers™: Now with Blind Moon Elf.

    Peacekeeper aren't goons. In fact, they are far away from that, being well-trained, professional infantrymen that are very accurate with their rifles and love their grenades. And don't get started on their tanks, who are well armoured and invulnerable to the standard "punch through front glass window" anime trick.
    Oh I'm sorry, the proper term is "Mooks" then.

    They also use well-developed tactics, unlike your fantasy goon who just charges suicidally at their enemy no matter what. If Threeshades uses her standard strategy (wade through minions), she'll get shredded.
    Don't worry, fortunately for swordfighting characters we still have a sufficient amount of fantasy to backup their problems on long range.

    The standard strategy is advanced by mean tricks now.


    Also why is the teck-level in FI around WW1 standards, when in FFF there are hightech submarine-able ships firing Wave Motion Laser guns and other things?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    Naboo Burgers?

    Naboogers?

    I'd like a Junior Nabooger with cheese please, hold the relish.



    EDIT: Hey, waitaminute, artist sighted!

    Get back here you!
    Sorry 10 days to go still, but I have the next page sketched already. And the following will be ready by the time i'm back too, i'm certain.
    Last edited by Threeshades; 2009-08-05 at 03:49 PM.
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

  7. - Top - End - #1687
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Fay Graydon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ashton-Under-Lyne
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Also why is the teck-level in FI around WW1 standards, when in FFF there are hightech submarine-able ships firing Wave Motion Laser guns and other things?
    Yeah! I demand my big manly hard weapon that makes makes people gasp and say things like:
    "Wow! Its soooo big!"
    or
    "I bet that thing goes with a bang"

    >.>
    <.<
    hehehehe sorry
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Read the Comic about PASSIVE™
    Dawn of Yesterday (Indefinitely dead)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

  8. - Top - End - #1688
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grim ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the shadows
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    I sense there shall be tropes soon

    Those peacekeepers would fit rather many mook tropes, MM... Are you reallllyyy sure they will last long against named characters?

    Also, the tactics and guns cannot really compensate for everything. I mean, a group of green juves who are first day in the field are not going to take out major resistance members (even those with swords) exept in their daydreams.

  9. - Top - End - #1689
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, the proper term is "Mooks" then.
    Alright, treat them that way, we'll see what happens when you're an exposed target to an entire squad of rifles. Or maybe a Gatling gun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Don't worry, fortunately for swordfighting characters we still have a sufficient amount of fantasy to backup their problems on long range.
    BANGBANGBANGBANG !

    I'm sorry ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Also why is the teck-level in FI around WW1 standards, when in FFF there are hightech submarine-able ships firing Wave Motion Laser guns and other things?
    The Sovices keep these toys well hidden in case of an wide-scale rebellion. They don't want a nation do be able to mount an effective resistance should the they decide to make an invasion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    I sense there shall be tropes soon

    Those peacekeepers would fit rather many mook tropes, MM... Are you reallllyyy sure they will last long against named characters?

    Also, the tactics and guns cannot really compensate for everything. I mean, a group of green juves who are first day in the field are not going to take out major resistance members (even those with swords) exept in their daydreams.
    Treat them as mere cannon fodder if you will.

    But don't protest when your character receives a bullet in the head when he could have gotten under cover.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-08-05 at 03:57 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #1690
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Threeshades's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Garbsen, Germany

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Alright, treat them that way, we'll see what happens when you're an exposed target to an entire squad of rifles. Or maybe a Gatling gun.
    I'm looking forward to that (<- In lieu of a proper evil grin smilie)

    The Sovices keep these toys well hidden in case of an wide-scale rebellion. They don't want a nation do be able to mount an effective resistance should the they decide to make an invasion.
    But they gave them to the guinoids and the pikalites?
    Need an avatar? Check out Threeshades's Home of Orphaned Avatars

    [/CENTER]

  11. - Top - End - #1691
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Squark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    I think Aphlantica already had something like that...


    Which brings me to this point- Aphlantica, Tarija, And Schizotech are already at, if not past, modern levels of technology. So how did the Sovice get rid of it? Especially Schizotech, considering the name.
    Last edited by Squark; 2009-08-05 at 04:05 PM.
    Steam ID: Sir_Dwar_Of_Ebberon

    The Journal of Ederick Nilar Ennieth -3.5 Campaign Journal

  12. - Top - End - #1692
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mad Mask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westmount
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    I'm looking forward to that (<- In lieu of a proper evil grin smilie)
    Me too.

    Just make sure you arrange for your resurrection prior to charging in battle with your sword.

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    But they gave them to the guinoids and the pikalites?
    The Pikalites have formed a direct alliance with the Sovices and are already highly advanced technologically. And regular ships would have been useless against the Alphanticans, who have Magitec weaponry.


    Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    Which brings me to this point- Aphlantica, Tarija, And Schizotech are already at, if not past, modern levels of technology. So how did the Sovice get rid of it? Especially Schizotech, considering the name.
    Alphantica got sunk and the Schizians were incredibly isolated.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-08-05 at 04:09 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #1693
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    I think Aphlantica already had something like that...


    Which brings me to this point- Aphlantica, Tarija, And Schizotech are already at, if not past, modern levels of technology. So how did the Sovice get rid of it? Especially Schizotech, considering the name.
    In Schitzotec, most of the population lived at Industrial revolution-WWI era tech anyway. The Government kept all the good stuff to themselves, the same way the UNA does. The higher up you go in the government, the better tech you got. When the UNA moved in, all they had to do was confiscate the Tech from the higher-ups. It's not like everybody knew how to build lasers and robots. Once the UNA shut down the more advanced factories and got the researchers to work for them, it was not problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

  14. - Top - End - #1694
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    So can we have an updated list? Look! I'll start!

    United Nations of Avbaroy

    Avbaroy Liberation Front

    Unsided

    • The Observer "Obbie" (Xartyve2)


    EDIT: I said something taboo again didn't I?
    Last edited by X2; 2009-08-05 at 04:39 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #1695
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Also why is the teck-level in FI around WW1 standards, when in FFF there are hightech submarine-able ships firing Wave Motion Laser guns and other things?
    Same reason I don't have a nuke, the government has the good highly expensive stuff while the average people gets the cheap mass produced crap (Normal people have pepper spray, the police has shock-guns for example) and that's the idealistic independent real world while this is basically a less racist version of the side that lost WW2 (I'm not saying the name).

    Besides in FFF the most advanced weapons seen i the hands of adventures and guards are stuff like crossbows so if it's WW1 riffles then I'd say it has gotten a lot more high tech.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  16. - Top - End - #1696
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    -skimmer-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alpha Complex
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    So can we have an updated list? Look! I'll start!

    United Nations of Avbaroy
    • Becalel - The Ghost of transmutation (-skimmer-)


    Avbaroy Liberation Front

    Unsided

    • The Observer "Obbie" (Xartyve2)


    EDIT: I said something taboo again didn't I?
    Maybe....
    I think I still have the old list somewhere.....
    Spoiler
    Show


  17. - Top - End - #1697
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Nameless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Repost:

    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I would like to, but it depends. Whats the first comic gonna be about exactly?
    >.>
    Dear Princess Celestia,


    You faithful student,
    Nameless

  18. - Top - End - #1698
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Squark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    UNA
    -Conservator of the Peace James Ins (created by Squark)*
    -President Talia Ins of the UNA General Assembly (created by Squark)*
    -Tycho Dalren, student at the UNA academy for sorcerers (Squark)

    ALF
    -Squark Iota, (I'm thinking Squark Iota will be part of the ALF's Intel department, or considering the Resistance's amount of resources, he'll BE the intel department Ok, instead, Squark Iota will be the intel logistics guy, who spends most of his time in the office, and only comes out to get more extra strength coffee)


    Wow. I've just revealed the planeswalker character. More info to come.

    *You're all free to use James and Talia however you like, I just want to be the one to develop them as villians.


    Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    Maybe....
    I think I still have the old list somewhere.....
    Link
    Last edited by Squark; 2009-08-05 at 04:53 PM.
    Steam ID: Sir_Dwar_Of_Ebberon

    The Journal of Ederick Nilar Ennieth -3.5 Campaign Journal

  19. - Top - End - #1699
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    UNA
    ALF
    -Squark Iota, (I'm thinking Squark Iota will be part of the ALF's Intel department, or considering the Resistance's amount of resources, he'll BE the intel department)
    Wow. I've just revealed the planeswalker character. More info to come.
    Too Late. Ven's the Intel Department. Squark can help out though. Maybe provide an alternate way of analyzing things that Ven can't get no matter how much processing power he puts into analyzing the data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

  20. - Top - End - #1700
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Squark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Fixed it, BRC. The fix was actually what I wanted him doing anyway, which is more suited to a second-in-command, anyway. So no problem there.
    Last edited by Squark; 2009-08-05 at 04:54 PM.
    Steam ID: Sir_Dwar_Of_Ebberon

    The Journal of Ederick Nilar Ennieth -3.5 Campaign Journal

  21. - Top - End - #1701
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    I was kinda hoping we could all build on the list I made so it's easier to gather all the names.

  22. - Top - End - #1702
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BRC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On Paper
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    I was kinda hoping we could all build on the list I made so it's easier to gather all the names.
    The names are already gathered. We must merely add new ones to the list already there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler

  23. - Top - End - #1703
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    -skimmer-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alpha Complex
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Ah, found it

    Unsided
    Spoiler
    Show


  24. - Top - End - #1704
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    Ah, found it

    Unsided
    Weren't you gonna use Pyro? I might use Remus myself some day but the rest anyone can use if they feel like it.

    Oh and here's my characters (yet):
    Avbaroy Liberation Front
    Keveak (Keveak) Vice-chief of the experimental spells and invention department.
    Argonath (Keveak) Tracker and front fighter.
    Zhihai (Keveak) Messenger.
    Last edited by Keveak; 2009-08-05 at 05:09 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  25. - Top - End - #1705
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    -skimmer-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alpha Complex
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Weren't you gonna use Pyro? I might use Remus myself some day but the rest anyone can use if they feel like it.
    Well, yes. I also wanted to put all of them into a story and maybe control them if no one else does.......
    Spoiler
    Show


  26. - Top - End - #1706
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    Well, yes. I also wanted to put all of them into a story and maybe control them if no one else does.......
    Ooh, what kind of story? A comic? ABR plot?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  27. - Top - End - #1707
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ninja Chocobo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by T-O-E View Post
    Ooh, a name change.
    Even in Discussion Thread,
    T-O-E!

    Oh, we're posting alignments again.

    Neutral
    Rixy & Nancy (working for UNA)
    Rose

    ALF
    Ninja Chocobo
    Pristine Sylph of Denouement (nee Rose)
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    Avatar by me.
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show



  28. - Top - End - #1708
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    -skimmer-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alpha Complex
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Ooh, what kind of story? A comic? ABR plot?
    They were originaly meant to be in FI, so I wanted to keep them there......I can atleast respond if some mercenary tries to hunt them down in intro comic, or they can be used in the background (posters, newspapers, reports, gossip...). Well, I'll exactly know what to do with them once it finally starts....
    Spoiler
    Show


  29. - Top - End - #1709
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Fay Graydon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ashton-Under-Lyne
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    UNA
    Captain Ikaeru Blaine of the Peacekeepers.

    ALF
    Fayte Graydon (Profit of Destiny "Retired (untill needed)") Co-Founder of ALF.

    Undesided:
    Ileasha Blaine

    Also... whoever does the Reward posters... can I have one for Fayte?
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2009-08-05 at 06:52 PM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Read the Comic about PASSIVE™
    Dawn of Yesterday (Indefinitely dead)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

  30. - Top - End - #1710
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Wreckingrocc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan, US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Peacekeeper aren't goons. In fact, they are far away from that, being well-trained, professional infantrymen that are very accurate with their rifles and love their grenades. And don't get started on their tanks, who are well armoured and invulnerable to the standard "punch through front glass window" anime trick.

    They also use well-developed tactics, unlike your fantasy goon who just charges suicidally at their enemy no matter what. If Threeshades uses her standard strategy (wade through minions), she'll get shredded.
    Psshaw. What has accuracy ever done against a freaking jedi with two extra arms carrying flaming whips?

    Seriously, though, TRF could probably take on a squad of about 100 of them if he was anywhere other than an open field. Hide + Headsplode, + Force Block if they find him :D
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •