New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9344950515253545556575859
Results 1,741 to 1,747 of 1747
  1. - Top - End - #1741
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    But I wanted to make one.
    It would be fun, I'd just make him a total idiot who stumbles across all the right stuff and draws all the wrong conclusions from it.
    It would be fun if there was one who drew the most ridiculous conclusions and saw connections between the taste of honey and what Ins really are, all while being right with the end conclusions (while Ins being the soul of a Sovice nanite has nothing to do with honey he still is that) his methods would of course make nobody believe him. Is your character gonna b anything like that? =3

Kinda like Question.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

2. - Top - End - #1742
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    It would be fun if there was one who drew the most ridiculous conclusions and saw connections between the taste of honey and what Ins really are, all while being right with the end conclusions (while Ins being the soul of a Sovice nanite has nothing to do with honey he still is that) his methods would of course make nobody believe him. Is your character gonna b anything like that? =3

Kinda like Question.
    Sure, why not?
    But he's more "drawing the wrong conclusions from the right stuff" instead of "drawing the right conclusions from the wrong stuff".
    Although sometimes he actually does get something right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

O,,o

Lemming is a god. You win three internets and a live chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.

...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

3. - Top - End - #1743
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Sure, why not?
    But he's more "drawing the wrong conclusions from the right stuff" instead of "drawing the right conclusions from the wrong stuff".
    Although sometimes he actually does get something right.
    So he's the guy who gets so much wrong that when he's finally right no-one believes him?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

4. - Top - End - #1744
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

So he's the guy who gets so much wrong that when he's finally right no-one believes him?
    Thats essentially whay INSincere does, only they do it on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

5. - Top - End - #1745
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Thats essentially whay INSincere does, only they do it on purpose.
    I bet that''s why they hired him

But weren't INSincere telling the truth in an unbelievable way such that nobody believes the resistance because it was written in INSincere?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

6. - Top - End - #1746
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I bet that''s why they hired him

But weren't INSincere telling the truth in an unbelievable way such that nobody believes the resistance because it was written in INSincere?
    Essentially.

The way it works is that they "reveal" crazy conspiracies, they provide no evidence, it's badly spelled, and they appear to take themselves seriously. 95% of the stuff they publish is total nonsense, claiming that the upset at a local sporting event is because of "The Haberdashers", and is part of their plan to take over the world, which because according to INSincere they already control the world (Among at least 8 other secret societies apparently) is somewhat confusing.. It's all ridiculous, so when They really want to cover somthing up, they publish the truth in INSincere, therefore nobody believes it.

So yes, they do publish the truth, but vary rarely
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-08-06 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

7. - Top - End - #1747
    Firbolg in the Playground

If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.