Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Icy Northlands
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II



    Goodbye Jacklu. I hope it's just a short while, and wish you good luck.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Echidna by Serpentine - But I also make avatars

  2. - Top - End - #422
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Darkcomet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    I'm now here on a more reliable basis, but still don't expect much of me. Time's still limited, but that's better than me having to sneak on. <.<
    Avatar by Kris on a Stick.
    Spoiler
    Show

    by Happyturtle and KidKris

    FFR Links:

  3. - Top - End - #423
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    billtodamax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you.
    Gender
    Male

    frown Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    *hugs Jacklu*

    Bye Jacklu.
    Avatar by Me!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.
    Awesomeness below by ET.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
    billtodamax, if your post were a young woman, I would awkwardly ask it out on a date.

  4. - Top - End - #424
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rakkoon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Welcome sort-of-back DC

    Bye Jacklu, have fun wherever you are...
    Last edited by rakkoon; 2010-02-24 at 07:28 AM.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Songs about me and my Werewolf statistics

    Thanks to Smuchmuch for for the avvie and banner!

  5. - Top - End - #425
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Jacklu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    nubivagant

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Okay... So I will be back for one or two posts a day. Mostly because I keep getting bored. Don't expect much though.
    Not really here. Just an illusion.

    Avatar by Gulaghar

  6. - Top - End - #426
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    D.C., Northern VA, NM, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacklu View Post
    Okay... So I will be back for one or two posts a day. Mostly because I keep getting bored. Don't expect much though.
    @^ hehehe, you can checkout anytime you want but you can never leave
    I tried to be a nurf herder but the nurfs wouldn't listen

  7. - Top - End - #427
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rakkoon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Yay Jacklu. Try it in one hour a day doses or such.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Songs about me and my Werewolf statistics

    Thanks to Smuchmuch for for the avvie and banner!

  8. - Top - End - #428
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Destro_Yersul's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    sector ZZ9 plural-z alpha
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    I'm going on vacation for a week, and won't be around. Just in case, 'yknow, anyone here wonders where I've gone.
    I do LP's sometimes! I'm currently playing Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, and XCOM: Enemy Within

    My Youtube Channel

    The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar by Vael

    My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Ongoing

    Greed is Good, an adventure in breaking Wealth By Level. D&D 3.5 E6 - Ongoing


  9. - Top - End - #429

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    I' never actually said goodbye, But I think I'll be frequenting this watering hole more ... frequently ... hmm that can't be right...

    Anyway I'm here now and hopefully for a while ^^

  10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Perenelle's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rivendell
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Well I havent really officially said I'm leaving, but I havent been posting at all lately. I've been really busy, and I need to focus on making sure my grades stay A's and balance everything else going on. Overall I'm just stressed again and super busy and barely have time to post anymore with school and running track and physical therapy and flute and guitar and helping some friends of mine and just blehhhh...

    I dont know how long I'll be gone, maybe a month or so. Maybe longer. I may drop in once or twice every couple weeks, but I dunno if I'll be posting at all any time soon.

    So yeah. Just figured I'd let you guyses know. *huggles to all* Tah-tah for now.
    amazingly wonderful avvie by the spectacular yldenfrei
    "When words leave off, music begins. ~Heinrich Heine"
    "A painter paints pictures on canvas. Musicians paint their pictures on silence."
    ~Leopold Stokowski

    ♫♫♫♫♫

  11. - Top - End - #431
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Icy Northlands
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Goodbye, Perrenelle. We'll miss you.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Echidna by Serpentine - But I also make avatars

  12. - Top - End - #432
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    cycoris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    in a swamp, monstering

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    *hugs*

    Missed you already.

    But you'll be back though. Right? RIGHT? You better be!
    My preferred pronouns: they, them, their

    When I speak I'll cross my fingers
    Will you know you've been deceived?
    I find the need to be a demon
    A demon cannot be hurt


    Avatar by Jacklu

  13. - Top - End - #433
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Graymayre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    I doubt anyone remembers me, but I just wanted to say that I'm contemplating coming back. The issue I needed to get around is gone. I really miss this place. It's been nearly a year since my last visit.

    wow, the only name I recognize is recaiden. This place has changed.
    Last edited by Graymayre; 2010-03-10 at 11:22 AM.
    Bombastic founder of the "That guy with a Halberd" Fanclub
    Wanna see this guy return? Click here for more information
    Avatar by Trazoi
    Check out my Spaceatar by Geiger Counter here
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    I am laughing my head off and applauding your tactic genius all at the same time. Bravo, good sir...
    FighterITP : Silver

  14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    skywalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by Graymayre View Post
    wow, the only name I recognize is recaiden. This place has changed.
    No, you just hang out in the wrong places. This place is still much, much the same.
    I am continuing to have a social life. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Serious-Jedi-Me-Avatar by RTG0922. Thanks. Cat-assassin-avatar by onasuma, who I was too dumb to thank. Thanks for that too!

  15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dallas-Dakota's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Some has changed, yes, but a lot of things are the same.

    Remember me?
    Spoiler: Playgrounders about me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

  16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by Graymayre View Post
    I doubt anyone remembers me, but I just wanted to say that I'm contemplating coming back. The issue I needed to get around is gone. I really miss this place. It's been nearly a year since my last visit.

    wow, the only name I recognize is recaiden. This place has changed.
    DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LIKE I MISSED YOU DUDE.

    You didn't even say goodbye man! It was all "exchanging PMs fairly regularly" and then "poof you're gone".

    Also, come back plz. That'd be awesome kthx.

  17. - Top - End - #437
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Graymayre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    wow, I didn't think anyone really cared that much.

    Dallas, Skywalker, Arguskos. I remember all of you. It's good to see hear read you again.

    You'll be seeing more of me. Freaknik is back.
    Last edited by Graymayre; 2010-03-10 at 01:21 PM.
    Bombastic founder of the "That guy with a Halberd" Fanclub
    Wanna see this guy return? Click here for more information
    Avatar by Trazoi
    Check out my Spaceatar by Geiger Counter here
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    I am laughing my head off and applauding your tactic genius all at the same time. Bravo, good sir...
    FighterITP : Silver

  18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by Graymayre View Post
    wow, I didn't think anyone really cared that much.

    Dallas, Skywalker, Arguskos. I remember all of you. It's good to see hear read you again.

    You'll be seeing more of me. Freaknik is back.
    Better dammit.

  19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground
     
    lesser_minion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bristol, UK

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    I think I'm probably going to have to disappear from the forums for a while.

    At the moment, posting here is becoming way too much of a distraction, and I really need to concentrate on real life a little more.
    Thanks to Serpentine for the half-elf sorceress avatar.

    Spoiler
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #440
    Banned
     
    xelliea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Germany.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    goodbye to antone who leaves.

  21. - Top - End - #441
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fawkes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    I'll miss Antone.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No, you can't advertise your rape how-to guide on my website.

  22. - Top - End - #442
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Temotei's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    I'll miss Antone.
    Dang. Beat me to the punch.
    Base Class Contest XXII - Taking Pixars of Dreamworks
    Chat Thread

    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

  23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei221 View Post
    Dang. Beat me to the punch.
    Ya'll are punks. But, it's funny, so all is forgiven.

    As for YOU, lesser_minion, you better return swiftly. I like seeing your brew and your posts in Gaming. They tend towards the amusing and interesting, which means I approve.
    Last edited by arguskos; 2010-03-30 at 05:16 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #444
    Troll in the Playground
     
    lesser_minion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bristol, UK

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Ya'll are punks. But, it's funny, so all is forgiven.

    As for YOU, lesser_minion, you better return swiftly. I like seeing your brew and your posts in Gaming. They tend towards the amusing and interesting, which means I approve.
    Actually, I'm back already.

    The whole "you can say goodbye but you can never leave..." thing is kind of in full force. Also the realisation that the forum was probably the least of my problems.

  25. - Top - End - #445
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by lesser_minion View Post
    Actually, I'm back already.

    The whole "you can say goodbye but you can never leave..." thing is kind of in full force. Also the realisation that the forum was probably the least of my problems.
    Yay! Welcome back! See, we're TOO awesome.

  26. - Top - End - #446
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Temotei's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Yay! Welcome back! See, we're TOO awesome.
    Is there such a thing? Obviously not, or we'd have people leaving, right?
    Base Class Contest XXII - Taking Pixars of Dreamworks
    Chat Thread

    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

  27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei221 View Post
    Is there such a thing? Obviously not, or we'd have people leaving, right?
    People ARE leaving.. until we hunt them down, smack them, and tell them to get back in the thread.

  28. - Top - End - #448
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dallas-Dakota's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Goodbye dear friends and random people, or people I kinda have seen around but don't know.

    As you all have seen I've been posting a lot less lately, barely none at all and figure I might make it official and stop wasting my time so much by lurking, seeing if there's anything I want to respond to and post, but I know there's not.

    It is April first, so maybe some of you will take this as a joke, some of you won't.

    All I say is, have fun, good luck with life, I'l subscribe the meet-up threads and farewell.

    *leaves a cookie jar of infinite cookies, to be positioned in the Welcome New Members thread*
    Spoiler: Playgrounders about me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

  29. - Top - End - #449
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Recaiden's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Icy Northlands
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Goodbye Dallas.
    You will be greatly missed.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Echidna by Serpentine - But I also make avatars

  30. - Top - End - #450
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Chunklets's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Koboldonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goodbye, So Long, Farewell II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Goodbye dear friends and random people, or people I kinda have seen around but don't know.

    As you all have seen I've been posting a lot less lately, barely none at all and figure I might make it official and stop wasting my time so much by lurking, seeing if there's anything I want to respond to and post, but I know there's not.

    It is April first, so maybe some of you will take this as a joke, some of you won't.

    All I say is, have fun, good luck with life, I'l subscribe the meet-up threads and farewell.

    *leaves a cookie jar of infinite cookies, to be positioned in the Welcome New Members thread*


    Well this isn't good news at all... Take care of yourself DD, and hopefully we'll see you 'round SMBG at some point. You will indeed be much missed.

    * sadly noms cookie *
    Trophies by Lord Herman! Current avvie by Meynolds! And over here is A Kobold Blog! And there is tweeting! And quizzes! And you can visit friendly Koboldonia!


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •