Page 1 of 29 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Default Bleachitp Episode 21: The Execution Day Arrives! Does this mean Shirubaru's Death?

Far from the bustle of central Soul Society, there is a dark cliff face, a place named Sōkyoku Hill. At Sōkyoku Hill is an enormous, 200-foot-tall H-shaped construction, and a truly massive halberd. This is the Sōkyoku - an execution device with the power of 1 million Zanpaktou, which will destroy the soul of the one to be punished.

Shirubaru is strapped to the very top of this H-shaped construction. He looks ahead firmly, eyes clear and determined to accept his fate. Far below, he can see the assorted faces of many people from Soul Society, all gathered together to watch his execution. He looks, but cannot see Cecilia. He sighs, and wonders if she hates him. She had not visited him in his cell, either.

Hidden down the back of his uniform, is also Aiko's sword. Shirubaru knows he should have discarded it at the earliest opportunity, but something resembled him to keep hold of it. To die without a sword by his side would be... ridiculous.

Coldly, calmly, Shirubaru waits for the order to be given that will release the Sōkyoku and transform into the massive, fiery phoenix which will destroy him.

And about time too.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-08-04 at 04:38 PM.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Bleachitp Episode 21: The Execution Day Arrives! Does this mean Shirubaru's Death

What my characters are doing

Only Alexander is present, one of his few public appearances. He's wearing his old captain haori.

Alicia is back in Sereitei, wandering about. She doesn't like death.

Xavier's having his first day of sleep in five days.

3. - Top - End - #3

Default Re: Bleachitp Episode 21: The Execution Day Arrives! Does this mean Shirubaru's Death

Kusato and Vasae were there long before anyone else. Waiting. Cause their strange.

Abishai appears on a building top, far from the execution. He smiles.

Shiru-kun......Your not going to die yet......No no no no no!!!!! YOUR GOING TO BE CARVED UP LIKE A TURKEY AND DEVOURED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA!!!

Abishai's laugh is crazed, a sputtering giggle as he slowly walks back and forth on the roof. Waiting.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2009-08-03 at 03:06 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Lance

Lance leans against a tree, idly tracing where his tattoos on his forearm once were, and occasionally glaring at the pile of coins that followed him up here... His random wanderings brought him to following the crowd, piquing his interest in what all the hubbub was about. Apparently some crazy old Captain was getting executed.

Might at least distract me from my own problems...
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Red Oni and Blue Oni stand menacingly by the sides of the large execution stand, while Hideki himself stands next to the Sokyoku itself, waiting for Daisuke (or next to Daisuke, probably).
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #6

Maeda is attending the execution, hoping for someone to stop it.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Revlid
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6641727&postcount=1114
    From behind the lens of his mask Kinkuzo stares up at the Sōkyoku, admiration overwhelming any trepidation he may feel at the ex-Captain's scheduled passing. He would have loved to have met its designer.

Turning his attention downward, Kinkuzo scans the small crowd, making certain all of his traps are in place and undetected. There is little doubt in his mind that the execution is involved somehow in the goal of the drifters - stopping it, helping it along, stealing the Sōkyoku, Kinkuzo didn't really care, so long as they showed up.

He leans back on his metal legs, staring upward again.
    Well, I suppose I'd best wait for the fireworks to begin.
    Thanks to Andraste for the Void avatar.
    My surviving Exalted homebrew can be found here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bookworm
    Alright. Just for that, if we both make it into the game, the first test target for Total Annihilation whenever I get Solar sorcery is going to be you.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Gene stumbles out of of the 5th squad appartments, shinigami robes hastily pulled on and his trousers underneath metaphoricaly round his ankles. "Sorry Ladies, but I got an important job to do today, I'll be back later I promise" With a wink and a blur he had transferred himself to the roof and took off the robes he used to disguise himself. "Whew, how any man can feel comfortable running around in a dress like this things I dont know. The lady's didnt seem to mind though."

He sighed and gazed towards the execution grounds "I guess joking time is over... This thing just got real, I hope the kid and his crew made it this long alright, getting Shiribaru out of there under the noses of the entire command crew is gonna be... Interesting"
    And thank you Darwin for the awesome Sterlingtar.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Marco will be earning money to pay for Alicia's meals when he isn't looking for Viatrix.

Kessen will soon be standing alongside the Vice-Captain, wearing his creepy smile. "Question: How long did it take before you abandoned Project Babysitter?"

Taniko takes her time to come, but will arrive in good time. She had already filed the proper paperwork to allow for Xavier to sleep through it. Unfortunately, due to Abishai's laziness, she had not been able to compile a report on the autopsies in time to stop the execution.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Vince scoffs at all the pomp, and decorum for a execution. In the mortal world it was something as simple as a firing squad, or lethal injection. Neither of which was out of the Soul Societies reach.

His current position is beside the Kido Corps Commander, muttering to himself about a needless waste of time.
    Hayden, Hot blooded Cyborg by Jakuu.
    Plushrump ITP!

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    Kessen will soon be standing alongside the Vice-Captain, wearing his creepy smile. "Question: How long did it take before you abandoned Project Babysitter?"
    Kinkuzo turns his blank mask toward Kessen and frowns behind it. He and the Third Seat hate each other with a casualness and consistency that borders on comradeship, and Kinkuzo notices something... off, about his 'subordinate'.

Chalking it up to nerves regarding the execution, Kinkuzo replies.

"I lost our brat-Captain a few days ago. I'm sure he's fine."
    Noting the look of mild revulsion (communicated in the form of a slight brow-twitch) at this inexactitude on Kessen's face, Kinkuzo waves a hand.
    "The Captain's been shut up in his quarters for far too long." Deliberately ignoring his hypocrisy - at least he was doing something when he locked himself away. I think he might as well get a little bit of fresh air before he's retrieved. It's not like the ryoka'll hurt him, probably. He'll be used as a hostage or something. It'll be fine."

If Kessen isn't too wrapped up in his own problems, he might note a slight trace of concern in Kinkuzo's voice.
    "And if it isn't - well, promotions all round."
    Last edited by Revlid; 2009-08-03 at 03:53 PM.
    Alright. Just for that, if we both make it into the game, the first test target for Total Annihilation whenever I get Solar sorcery is going to be you.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Halfling in the Playground

Elsewhere, still recovering from hearing of house Daikano's demise, Aiko paces to and fro, it took a while, but, by now, everything should be organised, everything should be fixed, in place. She looks up toward the hill from the balcony on which she stands, her gaze wandering across the sheer cliff and up to the hardly visible Sokyoko.

"Shirubaru..." she sighs, she can't be there, she curses herself in silence, this was not good, if she failed, she would not have gotten to see him one last time before his... actual death, before his end. This was not good, not at all, and then... the familliar sound of a Hell Butterfly came, then another, and finally, a third, each with different markings, golden, saphire, silver... one too few, but... that last one could no longer be sent.

Aiko turned arround, her haori billowing behind her as she went, her Zanpakuto clattering at her side as she hurried down the hallway, strapping on her sandals and treading out the main gate of the ninth division quarters, if she could make it, if only there was enough time for everything to be readied, for everything to be set. Hurrying down the streets of the Seireitei, she cast a look toward Sokyoko Hill, "stay alive Shirubaru, just... stay alive for a bit longer."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry, no more time for this!" Senna exclaimed, storming through a Shinigami patrol, she was nearing the hill now, it had taken long to get there... too long, why was things allready starting to move? Her sheated sword slammed against the neck of a shinigami, sending him tumbling into a Kido Corp member before she raised her hand in front of her, "Hado no Sanjyuichi! Shakkaho!" the red ball of fire exploded from her palm, uncontrolled and violent, and from the smoke that now covered a large portion of zinged patrol members, Senna leapt.

She darted, rushed, tumbled, ran, leapt, hurried... yes, she hurried, toward the base of that hill, there were only a few alleyways left before she could start running up the winding path. "Don't you dare do anything stupid Masato" she hissed under her breath.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

13. - Top - End - #13

Today was the day. It was a weighty day, for all of Soul Society, he knew. And he knew what his role would be today, this day that would change everything.

Kenji finished removing the sleeves from his new shihakshou. Well, for a given definition of 'new', anyway. And a given definition of 'his'. He slipped Suzume back into its sheath, and then the sheath through the back of his sash. He was checking out today, whether anyone else was particularly keen on it or not. His hair was already re-braided, looped with a red band. One more thing remained to do.

Kenji walked over to the balcony, and slid the door open silently. He stretched his shoulders and legs for a little while; he had been doing little exercises for the last two days. He was ready, he knew his own body better than anyone, even the Good doctors at the 4th. With a short bracing stance, Kenji vanished from the balcony. One more thing remained to do.
    Last edited by OverWilliam; 2009-08-03 at 05:11 PM.
    Deo Soli Sit Semper Gloria

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Its offical. Overwilliam is Duke Devlin.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

About half an hour before Shirubaru's execution is scheduled, three figures, one adult, a young teenager, and a child, all lurk in the shadows near the 1st Division Headquarters. Strangely, no patrol seems to come across them, despite their seemingly Brownian movement. Further, no one could hope to sense their reiatsu, as it does not, presently, exist.

Still, Siegfried finds it prudent to whisper.

"Now, since you don't want to be associated with any of this, you'll want to stay here, Vi. Kachisuke and I will move in when there seems to be few people entering and exiting First Division. That'll likely buy us a few seconds. We bust whoever's been captured out, get back out here, and I'll throw up a Sekienton. That'll cover you coming and saving our asses. Are we good?"
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

Viatrix

Viatrix nods. Merumeru...

"Yeah, yeah, I've got it..."

Ziege Dich, Eingang. Eingang folds around Viatrix protectively.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

16. - Top - End - #16

Zombie

Kusato adjusts his glasses.

I hope there's blood. It's not a good execution without a good lot of blood. And screaming. Mind you, Shirubaru isn't the type to scream. Maybe a manly whimper. Or some kind of grunt, like a primitive cave-dweller who's just annoyed the wrong mammoth. Do you think he'll have good last words? I hope so, but then, I'm not sure we'd even hear them, way down here. I have to say, if I were up there right now, I'd be trying to think of something witty and profound, but when push came to shove, I'd just swear like buggery.

Popcorn?
    He passes the box to his brother.

There's a long pause.

Bastard deserves this anyway. Killing all them innocent mortals. Destroying a Noble House. It's not like this is unjust. This is justice in its purest form. Right, Vas?

Pause.

Right?

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17

Vasae takes a handful of popcorn, munching silenty

"Probably not. I mean, we're killing him after all, after he killed all those people. So are we really any better then him? Does this make us just and him a sinner? Or is this the right we have for doing what we do day in and day out? Are we really...even here to make this judgement? Perhaps this is a dream. A long and terrible nightmare delivered on us by some black god of hate and fury. We might be nothing but illusions in the end? Sound and fury...no meaning truly?"

Vasae then stares at Kusato for a long second, almost as if waiting for a response before raising a hand in the vicotory symbol

"Just kidding"
    My Current Works

18. - Top - End - #18

Zombie

Kusato snorts. Yeah... I guess you're right. He grins weakly. Wow, look at me, being all serious-like, and you being the jokey one, brother. How the worms have turned to scoff on the boots on the other side of their feet!

Kusato looks back up at Shirubaru. Still, he looks so small, way up there...

He sighs, and raises his voice. Bah! Let's get this over and done with, eh? What's with the waiting? It's not the end of the world you know! Except for him, obviously, he adds, nodding towards Shirubaru.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Siegfried nods, picks up Kachisuke with one arm, and watches the door. A second passes by. Two. A full minute has entered the past by the time that Siegfried moves again.

He immediately flash steps into the First Division entry, throwing a punch to the face of the receptionist as he appears. He then notices another adjutant beside him, and knocks his breath out with a kick to the breadbasket. He takes a split-second glance at the building map, and takes off running.

"I think it said this was the way to the cells, but make sure I go the right way, Kachisuke-taicho."

"Of course."
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2009-08-03 at 05:40 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20

Vasae simply shrugs again

"Its almost like you were a nice guy all along. Huh?"

Vasae then jumps up before the assembled

"Ladies, Gentleman! Right Bastards all of you!! Today we gather to mourn the passing of a....well a guy! Wasn't a great guy, wasn't a terrible one either, till the end at least. But its a shame. We shall mourn his passing...for a week maybe. Two at most, but probably not longer then that! Food and drink will be served after, we figured red wine would be a right rude thing to do, so we're serving cherry kool-aid instead!"
    My Current Works

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Lance

Lance walks up to the two, the silver coins rolling after him. If Kusato tries stealing them they will eventually roll right back out of his pocket and onto the ground. "It certainly isn't, so why not let him savor his last minutes of life?"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #22

Zombie

Kusato stares at Vasae darkly, then looks to Lance.

Bah. Don't implicate me in this. Tell my oh-so-uncouth brother to stop being such a massive arse-hole w*nker. Sometimes there's a limit, you know?

He stalks away, hands in pockets and looking glum.

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

Vasae only gives the new person a lingering glance before he chases after his bother, keeping in step with him as he throws an arm over his bothers shoulder

"Fine fine. Sorry..."

Vasae will keep quiet for the rest of the proceedings.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2009-08-03 at 05:50 PM.
    My Current Works

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Hideki bats his staff on the floor, causing it to rumble.

"This is a solemn cerimony liutenant Ikaru. Do not speak out of your time."

One can wonder which Ikaru he refers to.

Probably both.
    Last edited by Draken; 2009-08-03 at 05:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #25

Kinkuzo grins at Vasae's antics - antisocial he may be, but he recognises proper gallows humour when he sees it.

Thankfully, this grin goes unnoticed amongst Shirubaru's supporters, on account of the mask.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

With Kachisuke's help, Siegfried quickly reaches Natsuko's cell.

"So, you're the only one who got caught again. Do you remember me, Natsuko? I'm Siegfried Bieber. I'm here to help you escape. Stand back from the bars."

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Right.

Natsuko stands back. My Quincy Cross?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Siegfried facepalms.

"You would need that, wouldn't you? Well, regardless..."

Siegfried draws Ingakumo, and takes two quick slashes through the air. Several bars fall to the ground, enough that Natsuko could squeeze through.

"Come on out; we'll try to find it."

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29

Vasae has dragged his brother to the back of the crowd, leaning in

"Shouldn't the Commander Captain...I don't know. Start this off or something?"
    My Current Works

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Daisuke is walking up to the execution grounds. He does not look happy. At all.

Shirubaru Reshiro, you have been convicted of the murder of House Daikano. For this, you have been scentenced to execution by use of the Sōkyoku.

Do you have any final requests?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine