New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Bleachitp Episode 21: The Execution Day Arrives! Does this mean Shirubaru's Death

You're welcome.
    Carmen says, nodding.
    Carmen Arule, 11th squad vice captain.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Bleachitp Episode 21: The Execution Day Arrives! Does this mean Shirubaru's Death

Lance

Lance has somehow procured popcorn. He offers to Luther. He seems almost scarily nonchalant about the whole thing, really.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn˛ characters!
    Madokapunk!

3. - Top - End - #213
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Lien works her way through the battle area, dispatching weaker soldiers with ease. She hasn't even released her zanpaktou yet. Her face is its typical blank expression and she barely seems away of each blade stroke she makes, or of the enemies falling under her attacks.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Satoshi

(OOC:Posting this, we'll let conversation stand, and chalk it up to speed. Anyways.)

Satoshi stood opposite Vince for a moment.

He then blurred, moving impossibly fast towards the other Captain, intent on striking to disable.

(OOC:Horngeek, this is where Daisuke stops the fight.)
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #215
    Firbolg in the Playground

Alicia Eve Ryder, 2nd Division. It should be noted that Ryder is a noble name. She sees Lien. Oh dear. She grips her zanpaktou. Want me to clear a path?

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Lance

Lance has somehow procured popcorn. He offers to Luther. He seems almost scarily nonchalant about the whole thing, really.
    Luther

Luther looks askance at Lance.

"You're surprisingly relaxed for this whole thing."

Tyler

Tyler is still flying overhead, giving covering fire. Still in first stage mask.

(OOC:I thought someone mentioned wanting to fight Tyler or something.)

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

"We don't have to do squat about Daisuke's orders. We work for the Kidő Corps and he can tan my rear if he thinks he can boss me."

"More likely to give you a sunburn dude."

"Shut your trap you [censored]."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #218
    Orc in the Playground

I've got it.
    She says, rushing towards Lien.
    Hey!
    Why don't you pick on somebody your own size?

9. - Top - End - #219

WolfInSheepsClothing

Lien doesn't seem to hear Carmen as she yells at her. She honestly seems to be lost in her own world.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Luther

Luther looks askance at Lance.

"You're surprisingly relaxed for this whole thing."
    Lance

"Eh, you're the one who said we shouldn't get involved. Why not do that and enjoy it a little bit?" Munch munch popcorn. "...Plenty of babes around here."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #221
    Orc in the Playground

Carmen sighs, and tries to kick Lien in the back of the head, really hard.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Lance

"Eh, you're the one who said we shouldn't get involved. Why not do that and enjoy it a little bit?" Munch munch popcorn. "...Plenty of babes around here."
    Luther

Luther looked over at Lance.

"Any in particular catch your eye?"

13. - Top - End - #223
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    "The power of a Vizard.

I can't say I am impressed by power steeming from the tainting of one's soul. I think I will have to carry this execution on myself.

Intensify, Hado 33, Sōkatsui."

With Onmyōji pointing up, to Masato and Shirubaru, Hideki released a veritable storm of blue fire into the sky.
    The blue flames spread out and covered the entire edge of the hilltop, even making the entire scaffold disappear behind the veil of bright, blue light. After a tense moment, the energy began to dissipate and be carried away with the wind. From their place at the top of the scaffold, both Masato and Shirubaru were gone.

But they were not defeated.

A small wall of crimson fire remained burning up from the ground with two blurred figured hiding behind it. The ground all around them had been scorched and blown away except for a small cone of the land right behind the shield of fire. A few seconds of silence passed before the wall began fading away, revealing Shirubaru and Masato standing proudly and completely unharmed. Masato kept a two-handed grip on his zanpakutou, which was shooting flames from its backside like a wildfire.

"Whew! That one had a lot more punch than the last one you used on me! Nice show!"

He still had his grin.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

14. - Top - End - #224

WolfInSheepsClothing

At the very last moment Lien suddenly drops below the kick, spinning in place to bring her sword sweeping around at her attacker.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Orc in the Playground

Carmen jumps backwards, she pushes off the ground into a back hand spring.
    She lands, and readies her weapon.
    Good, now I've got your attention.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Orc in the Playground

Lance

"They're all pretty good... I'd say about a 8.6 average between all of them on the Lance-o-meter." Lance tosses a piece of popcorn up and catches it in his mouth. Luther may notice him still giving a bit more attention to Carmen than anyone else, if he's an expert at tracing eye movements. Why he is not admitting to this is anyone's guess. "But that's just the sexiness scale. There's the experience scales, the liveliness scale, the f-" Choke on kernel. "D-dammit I hate when that happens."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Luther

Luther watches Lance for a moment, then watches the field.

"So, what about that gal over there? The one from 11th, it looks like, who just did a nice flip. What's your rating for her?"

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Taniko shunpos between Lance and Luther. "If you want to be helpful while remaining neutral, it seems those 12th Squad traps don't have target filters, and that you two can blow things up without setting off more traps."

The blade floating by the onis shakes back and forth like a shaking head. Now it's Kagekyoku's voice. "Well, you certainly don't have to, but I'm sure that those who want the fighting to stop would be grateful. Daisuke, Taniko, Satoshi..."

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Luther

Luther draws Steel Rain.

"Mind designating the targets?"

20. - Top - End - #230

WolfInSheepsClothing

Lien takes her in and the faintest smile crosses her lips. Lien: Vice-Captain, 10th squad. She arcs an eyebrow, requesting the same information from her opponent.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Orc in the Playground

Carmen Arule; Vice captain 11th division.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ettin in the Playground

"How surprising."

Hideki pointed his staff to the two again.

"I will not ask how did you survive, for such knowledge would be moot in short order.

But now, I need space, and there are just too many people in this hill for my taste, before I deal with the two of you."

Hideki shumpo'd to the very edge of the Soukyoku hill, facing Masato, Shiru and... Well, everyone else.

"Do try to keep your ground you two.

Intensify, Hado 58, Tenran. Hado 73, Sōren Sōkatsui."

Oooh, two in sequence.

First, a tornado wind gushed over the Sokyoku hill, announcing just what Hideki planned to do, and scattering all who were wise enough not to resist it.

And then... Then a tsunami of blue fire washed over the place, up until the very edge of the woods.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

23. - Top - End - #233

WolfInSheepsClothing

Lien's smile grows ever so slightly more. Finally an opponent worth bloodying her sword on. Forgive me if I sound rude, but I am still unsure of why this fighting is taking place. I am sure my captain explained it to me, but I tend to not pay attention. Either way, I assume that because you have your sword drawn, that we are on opposite sides of this conflict, correct?

24. - Top - End - #234
    Orc in the Playground

Lance

Lance frowns a bit. But responds anyway. "Her? Well, considering many of the intricacies and factors... I would have to say a 5." He pauses, waiting for reaction. "As in, she rolled past 10, back past 1 to 5 again. Pass Go, collect $200." Chomp popcorn.

He looks to Taniko. "You, my enchanting medic, are a solid 9." As if she cared. "But, there's not much I can do about these alleged traps, as me and my Purifier are at a slight clash of opinions. Well, I am. Damn clingy bastard won't get off me." He glares at the coins. "So I will leave this operation to my much more willing compatriot."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

(OOC:This works too.)

Satoshi is no longer headed towards Vince.

Instead, he's desperately evacuating first the wounded, then the remaining members of his Division that are standing, then everyone else who is lower than 4th Seat, mostly up to Vice-Captain (OOC: Not sure how low-ranked some PCs are).

They find themselves at 4th Division, scattered in various open courtyards, medics already rushing out. Those who were fighting find themselves far enough away from each other to get the hint.

The efforts of 4th and 1st have helped greatly.

The Captains and Vice-Captains (OOC:basically, any PCs) are left to their own devices, as this effort strains Satoshi to the limit.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

In response to the storm, fourteen inverted pyramids form in various locations on the hill, shielding those who cannot defend themselves. Many are empty, though, as Satoshi is a ninja. Ironically, one of them just barely manages to include the onis. The shield easily withstands the roaring winds, and are broken by the flames. "Saved your lives, now you owe me. Help evacuate the wounded!"

Using her bankai, Taniko continues to coordinate the evacuation of the wounded, many of which probably would have been killed by being thrown around had Taniko and/or Satoshi not interferred.

Marco and Karte, unfortunately, are blown away.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Orc in the Playground

That we are.
    Then the tornado came, Carmen saw her chance, she tried to grab Lien, and let the tornado blow them into the forest to fight. It would get them away from the others, and it would let them avoid any thing else coming.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

Vince's own injuries from this fight, and the last fight take their toll, and he clutches his side in agnoy as some internal stiches tear inside his stomach, and he vomits blood on the ground.

Deciding he's no longer in any condition to fight, he goes to Taniko, at a limping pace, and collapses in front of her, exhausted, and bleeding.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Barbarian in the Playground

Although the powerful blasts were surely enough to kill anyone being hit with them, another wall of flames went up the moment before they hit, thus protecting anything behind them. Once the blue flames began to clear, it was obvious that Shirubaru and Masato had held their ground once again, and had apparently worked. With the threat now over, the shield faded away, but revealed the form of only one man; Shirubaru.

Masato was already gone.

As the remaining parts of the kido attack continued to rocket outward into the sky, they were suddenly carved in half by a bright, red light, which was followed up by a blast of crimson fire, heading in a straight line for Hideki.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

Taniko kneels over Vince, placing a hand on him before she shunpos them both a safe distance away, and she begins using her healing kido. Should he gain conciousness anytime soon, Taniko has words for him. "I think we're done with this nonsense for now, don't you?"